Hotel Neighbors

Story Info
Man’s NYC hotel room is next door to Kat Dennings
8.1k words
4.34
43.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

New York, New York

I'd been to New York on business a bunch of times before. It didn't take quite as much effort to book a hotel room, though. But after some haggling, I was able to book one of the last rooms available at the Hilton for the weekend. It would be for two nights and cost me hundreds of bucks, but such was the cost of business.

I resigned myself to it when I actually checked in, then took my luggage to the elevator. I heard someone getting on with me, but my mind was elsewhere. I didn't even let them go ahead of me when we got to my floor, but no one slapped or yelled at me for it.

Nevertheless, I heard someone following me as I went to my room. When I got to my door, I finally showed enough courtesy to look back and see a woman nearby. "Oh, sorry, hold on," I said quickly, clearing my luggage out of the hallway.

"That's cool, this is my stop anyway," the woman excused, standing in front of the door next to mine.

So this was my neighbor? Now that I wasn't dragging luggage anymore and was about to step in my room, I could actually notice her. She didn't have luggage – but that paled in comparison to what else I noticed.

Pretty black hair. Even lovelier blue eyes with a tinge of sass in them. An even more amazing pair of lips. An insanely amazing chest hidden behind a purple blouse. And an almost equally curvy lower body that was being shown off in blue jeans.

Fucking hell, this woman was my hotel neighbor? The fucking spitting image of Kat....

Hold on a second.....

"Hold on a second," I actually said out loud. Covering myself, I managed to ask, "Where's your luggage?" as a semi-legitimate question. Maybe if I heard her talk again, I'd get my real question answered.

"It's been stashed in my room since yesterday. Just wanted to get breakfast before the lunch rush," the woman stated, then opened her door. "Anyway, welcome to the fourth floor, neighbor," she greeted before entering her room.

Okay, that was her voice. That was Kat Dennings' voice. Kat fucking Dennings, the owner of network TV's two biggest boobs, and it's sexiest hourglass figure – at least among those that had been leaked online. Hell, it was still hotter than those who weren't. And it was next door to me.

Somehow, I kept quiet about this revelation and got myself in my own room. I didn't even cheer or scream in there, in case the walls weren't thin enough. But if an actual celebrity was staying here, that said more about the quality of this place than walls, four star ratings or huge room prices.

Nevertheless, I did actually have to prepare for work. It would start with a meeting tonight, then another one tomorrow afternoon, and then I could leave the next morning. So I spent the rest of the afternoon unpacking, getting myself prepared, and blocking seductive celebrities out of my brain.

Apparently I was really good at that, since I left the room just as Kat Dennings was coming out of hers, and I didn't bother or drool on her. She had sunglasses hanging off her v-neck, which was already low enough as it was – or at least her tits made it look that way.

Yet I kept my drool in my mouth, and wasn't caught staring – supposedly. Once again, we shared an elevator and kept quiet, only it took us down to the lobby. Afterwards, we walked over to the front door, then I acted like a gentlemen and opened the door for her.

By then, she'd put her sunglasses on, perhaps trying not to be noticed – or at least not recognized, since not noticing her was impossible. "There you go, ma'am," I pretended not to recognize her or point her out, just in case.

Kat just smiled and nodded, before going in the direction of Times Square. I took a bit longer to shake that out of my head, before going in the other direction to get a cab.

Work went well enough, I figured I'd reward myself with my own walk around Times Square. It wasn't because I expected to see Kat there – and yet as I headed to the M&M store, there she was coming out of it.

She still had her glasses on, as if that would hide from me who she was. Yet from the way she chuckled, I could imagine the ironic amusement in her eyes. I could imagine a lot more memories expressions in those eyes too – but it was best not to think of that in front of her in Times Square. Especially since she was holding the door open for me this time.

"Ma'mm," I said offhandedly as I walked by.

"Neighbor," she responded this time. I only recognized the folly in not staying and talking to her 10 seconds after she left.

Still, it was too late by the time I got back to the Hilton, and I had a busy morning and afternoon ahead. There were no more surprise run ins then, as I did my job and headed back to sleep off my last night in New York. After I had a nice dinner in the hotel.

And right on cue, there she was at a nearby table.

She didn't have sunglasses, and had a casual blue dress that didn't show any cleavage, although her various shapes still stood out. She seemed to be sitting alone, so before I thought any better, I went over just as she recognized me.

"Did you get through the doors okay?" I had to joke.

"One of those bastards put up a fight, but I was too much for 'em," Kat cracked. "You?"

"I was too much for the M&Ms, clearly," I referenced. With the ice broken, I gave her my name so she wouldn't have to call me neighbor, and I acknowledged I knew who she was.

Apparently, her show had finished filming for the year and she didn't have to film her next movie for a few more days, so she took a little break here to recharge. She came to get away from work, unlike me – at least at first on my part. But we would both be checking out tomorrow morning, so we still had that In common.

Kat put up with me talking about my non-acting work for a while, then the waiter came by to get her order. By the grace of Kat, she let me stay and the waiter wound up taking my order too.

So all of a sudden, this turned from a plain old last night in New York to a dinner date with Kat Dennings. Good to know.

When we finished up, we were once again going up the elevator together to our floor. For the second time, we went to our doors in silence – only this time, I wasn't sure which door I should try to go in through.

"You know, we've been living next door for a good 30 hours, and I haven't even welcomed you to the neighborhood," Kat commented.

"Leaving aside how we're both moving out tomorrow," I reminded.

"All the more reason to combine the house warming and good bye parties," Kat figured. "And since I have seniority in this cul-de-sac, I should host them," Kat offered, opening her own door as a clear invitation.

Gathering my strength and ignoring the little buzz I had – from the dinner wine and company – I made my way into Kat's room. It obviously looked exactly like mine, although she added touches that I didn't. Such as her own 70 percent full bottle of vodka and half of a candy bag she obviously bought last night.

"You know, I went to a lot of places to have fun last night. Saw a lot of stuff," Kat recapped. "But this is the only place in town that offers vodka and candy for dessert."

"Lucky me," I said, without thinking too hard about how lucky I might be. Nevertheless, once Kat cleared a table and set aside cups of vodka and candy pieces, we pretty much picked up where we left off from dinner.

In the middle of it, after most of the vodka had been polished off, Kat said fairly clearly, "You know, you can go somewhere to get your mind off things. Recharge, get ready for more work, that sort of thing. You plan out distractions so much, and wham! Here comes another distraction you can't get distracted from! Especially when it keeps coming back! You know?"

"I know you seem to know a lot about distractions. Takes one to know one," I tried to complement while my brain was still clever enough. "But I get it. You focus so much on coming here for one thing, it's nice to get taken by surprise. A really nice, cool, hot surprise."

"Aw. The perfect time to play 'awww' on a sitcom laughtrack, and it's while I'm on break," Kat playfully lamented. Yet after pouring us both a final shot, the mood was lifted back up.

Before I knew it, the next thing I heard was....snoring.

I opened my eyes with some efforts, and a bit of a headache. My next deduction was that I was sleeping on the floor below Kat's bed. I even had a pillow and a blanket and everything.

What happened? Other than getting drunk and falling asleep? If I was really sleeping on the floor, then....nothing.

Apparently we were drunk enough so Kat wouldn't let me leave the room, but not drunk enough to fuck. But it was still late at night, so....

Nope. Kat was clearly sleeping up on the bed. I could hear it from the floor. So much for that, then. I must have been the only guy on Earth who could drink with a celebrity – much less Kat Dennings – and not get anything out of it.

Maybe another few hours of sleep would make it less headache inducing.

Then the next thing I heard after that was....what sounded like a knob turning.

I got up and saw that some daylight was coming from the window. I next went and looked up at the actual bed, which was unoccupied – as was the chair and everything else in this room.

Then I heard another knob turn. Then the sound of running water got clearer. Then I realized where it was coming from, who was making those noises – and why.

While I was just waking up again, Kat was already getting herself refreshed by taking a shower. Within walking distance from me. She was in a shower, likely naked, within walking distance from me.

If I didn't still feel a little hungover.....hell, even now, I might....

No, I wasn't that drunk right now. Plus there must have been a hour or two left before checkout time. No sense going from here to prison for peeping on a naked, wet, sexy, stacked, luscious....right, no sense doing it.

Then again, she could have woken me up and sent me back to my room before cleaning herself up. Or just waited until I left on my own. Why would she do this now unless....

Damn it, I had to stop letting illogical things make sense. She was showering, I had no right to read anything into it – I had no right listening to it, anyway. Not in my condition. Kat had been too cool to me for that.

"Mmmhmmm....." I heard a very unhelpful moan. Or maybe it was just helpful enough.

God, the sound of it – not to mention my overactive imagination – was too sexy to resist. At least completely. Yet in my desperation and my semi-decency, I settled on a compromise.

I laid back on the floor where Kat left me. I got myself under the blanket, turned my back to the right side of the bed, reached into my pants and....went to work.

Imagining Kat's incredible body in the shower, and listening to it, would probably make me cum well before she came back. Stewing in my own juices until I publicly woke up would be worth it. Plus I could then go to my room and avoid any residual guilt – until the next time I saw her on TV.

Of course, it'd be easier if I actually came before she finished. Somehow, I wasn't doing it yet. Stupid alcohol. Stupid ADD riddled brain distracting me from naked Kat.

Stupid shower getting turned off right now – meaning no more naked Kat soon enough.

"Son of a bitch," I muttered, pumping my cock more out of panic than being turned on. Yet my worry was the only thing that made picturing Kat naked less....explosive. At that point, I knew I was fighting a losing battle.

Only I could take the simplest, easiest thing and screw it up. Now I had to live with the consequences of pretending to sleep near Kat, then pretending to wake up and take my leave – without looking like I just jacked off to her.

For now, all I could do was stay still, pretend to be asleep and pray she didn't notice me. I heard her walking back into the bedroom, but I wasn't going to see if she was looking at me. Especially since I hadn't zipped my pants back up under the blanket.

In my first tiny break, I heard Kat going back into the bed. At the least, she wasn't watching me. Maybe I could stay quiet enough to tuck my cock back in and get my pants back in order.

Or maybe a groan from Kat would throw me off yet again.

Without thinking, my hand went back under the blanket and grabbed my cock. Before I came to my senses, I heard Kat lightly groaning again. Before I really let my mind wander, I heard Kat clearly moving around nearby.

There was no way....

"Oh, fuck, I knew this'd be so good...." Kat whispered. If I was actually asleep, the noise probably wouldn't have woken me up. But I was awake. I was so much more than awake now.

I was a conscious witness to Kat Dennings playing with herself after a shower. It was one thing having her take a naked shower nearby – but her fingering herself right above me?!

It was sure one hell of a cover for me.

"Ooh, yeah...." Kat cooed, with a slight squeaking noise accompanying her. I wasn't going to make any sounds myself, just in case. But I couldn't stop myself from matching her in other ways.

My hand pumped my shaft with renewed purpose, as Kat pumped herself at the same time. Of course, she had more room to play around with, and didn't know she had a conscious audience. For all I knew, she was playing with....other things to help her along.

Hell, who knew if she even had clothes on right now? She had to have easy access somehow.

In any case, I heard more squeaking above me, and more quiet but sultry groans from Kat. I managed to keep myself quieter, in spite of how fast my hand and imagination were going. As my thumb went over my head – and I imagined it was Kat's lips – I think I let out a little "Yeah...."

"Yeah, fuck me," Kat whispered, covering my noise up and then some. Still, it made it harder for me to keep it down. Even if I wasn't talking or groaning, my sheets were getting somewhat noisy.

Kat's noise picked up, making me figure if I had been asleep, I'd have woken up by now anyway. She wasn't doing that good a job concealing this from me. Perhaps she'd gotten too hot and bothered to try – for some reason.

Shit, there goes my ADD brain again. I had to get it together and finish before she did – there really was no good excuse now.

"Come on, fuck me harder," I heard Kat whisper. Yeah, no excuse now.

Kat's words, sounds and every other dirty picture, thought and dream I had about her sent me into overdrive. I gritted my teeth and couldn't stop myself from whispering, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...." as I worked my cock harder. I even thrust my hips in order to fuck my hand and hurry this up.

"Yeah, yeah, right there...." Kat seemed to be getting closer too. I kept my mouth closed and stroked myself closer to the finish. After a while, I didn't hear any noise from Kat either.

Hopefully she didn't finish quietly – that would be a sadly ironic ending. Nevertheless, I kept jacking off steadily, waiting for any further inspiration. After several moments, I heard the squeaking begin anew.

Followed by, "Come on, cum for me."

Whether she was talking to herself, or an imaginary guy, I couldn't care right now. Not with those orders.

Since the squeaking and Kat's not quite quiet groans were getting louder, I could get away with one more burst myself. Maybe I'd even beat her to the punch. This was one time where it might be acceptable to cum before a lady.

"Just a little more....little more...." Kat muttered, giving me something to shoot for. Getting desperate to end this already, I put my other hand on my groin and juggled my balls. Yet Kat's subsequent hiss and "Fuck, yeah...." helped much more.

Nevertheless, I heard Kat let out a more extended, relieved little groan. If she was really finished, I'd just have to follow. And finally, I did.

I covered my cock head with my hand, trying desperately not to get cum on my jeans, or even the sheets. Even getting some on the floor might cost me in the long run. In any case, it felt like most of it was covered up by my hand.

I didn't hear anything from Kat, which could have been a good or terrible sign. Maybe she was asleep already. Perhaps if the coast was clear, I could get up, go to the bathroom and pretend I woke up right after the show.

Before I could think of anything better, I patted my wet hand on my stomach, rubbing my cum on it out of necessity. This left my hand dry enough to zip myself back up, and to be presentable if the worst happened.

Such as me finally rolling over, opening my eyes, and seeing Kat's head looking down at me from her bed.

"Jesus fucking – " I nearly screamed, instantly turning my back to her. I was probably in the fetal position at this point. Like I hadn't incriminated myself enough. Why else would she be watching me like that?

She wasn't telling me why, though. She wasn't saying anything. If she knew what I did, she would have killed me quick, so she'd have enough time to cover up my murder. Right?

I turned myself around with the little bravery I had left. Kat was still lying on her bed and looking down, not appearing too furious. But she didn't look like she was fooled, either. She knew I did something, and my little reaction earlier must have given the rest away.

"Just kill me quick. Write a good suicide note for me, if you can," I dared for my last request. Instead of agreeing, Kat lifted her head back up. Within seconds, she was on her feet and standing over me now – all the better to finish me off.

She was wearing nothing but a white, tied up robe – which explained her easy access to herself. One mystery solved before I went away.

"You're really fucking lucky, you know that?" Kat asked. Her words weren't a declaration of murder, but her tone hardly set me at ease.

"You're lucky we both gotta check out soon. I can't cut you up and write a good suicide note in time. Maybe I could do one, but not both!" Kate declared. "You're also lucky I was doing the same thing you were doing. So I got no moral authority over you, don't I?"

I didn't feel safe enough to answer, or say anything else, so I just let Kat continued. "You're also really lucky I love doing that too much to hold it against you."

"Do what? Are we on the same page here?" I spoke against my better judgment.

"If that page says I like getting off after getting a shower, yeah," Kat filled in. "I mean, getting off right after a shower is always hot. Fuck, doing it in the morning, after a long night and a nice, not too bad buzz on.... that's the perfect stress reliever right there."

"You seem to know more about it than me," I let my guard down just a little. "And I didn't use the shower, so...."

"Right, I gave you your own help," Kat addressed the other elephant in the room.

"I shouldn't have taken it, I know," I decided to escape while I could. "I'm sorry, I'll go," I got out of the bed and stood up next to her.

"Wait, we didn't get to my luck yet," Kat stopped me. "I'm lucky you're not good at keeping quiet! If I didn't hear you and catch the end of your little show, I wouldn't have finished mine so soon!"

"You wouldn't?" I couldn't believe on a few levels. "I mean, if you're used to doing this, you probably didn't need me."

"Maybe. But I'm lucky I didn't have to find out," Kat figured. "Hearing me get off got you off, and seeing you get off actually got me off. We're both horrible perverts, so now we're even."

"Oh. I can live with that. Thankfully literally," I breathed my relief.

"It's kind of too bad, though," Kat somehow went on. "If we didn't wait till the end to....expose ourselves to each other....maybe we wouldn't have....finished by ourselves. Hell, if we had more energy last night, we could have gotten it out of the way then! Now that we gotta check out soon, well...."

Fuck me.

"Right, exactly. On both levels," Kat said for some reason. The only likely one being that I said "fuck me" out loud. Fuck.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers