Hotel Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If that would have been possible, though, and if she really just said it was.....yeah, it was really fucking too bad.

"I mean, we just proved that listening to each other masturbate was....pretty hot," Kat reiterated. "And I got all the visual stimulation I need. You didn't, though. But if you went that nuts just from listening and thinking about it...."

"Hey, I covered myself up more than you did," I tried to argue. "And yet it drove you over the top anyway. If you went that nuts without seeing my own....visuals...."

Wait. Kat Dennings hinted it was a shame she didn't fuck me, and I'm arguing about my visuals? As if I could win that kind of argument with her? Come on, dumbass, less drunk brain, get your priorities straight!

Then again, my brain still had some usefulness. Like pointing out how it sounded like Kat was opening to fucking me. And she didn't seem to disagree with my visual argument. And the more depressing fact that we were in no condition to fuck now – and we had to check out of our room pretty soon.

In just an hour or two. Which was....somewhat workable.

"So you're saying, we'd have been a lot faster with more....visuals," I tried to be smooth before I knew better. "By that logic, we'd have cum faster and....recovered faster too...."

"Hmm....that's an interesting way to put it," Kat admitted.

"If we have to check out in a couple hours....we could prove that logic at least once," I dared to offer. "Once is all I'd need. But I could try to prove it for you more than once."

Before she could answer, I went for it and got on my feet, putting my right hand on her right shoulder – and brushing aside the part of her robe covering it. Once her shoulder was bare, I touched it, if only to prepare myself to touch the rest of her skin.

"For the record....that's the hand you used on yourself, right?" Kat asked. "I hardly made it possible for you to....properly clean it, right?"

I shook my head no – and before I knew it, she went for it and took my hand off her shoulder. If there was any trace of my cum off my hand, Kat got it by licking up my palm and fingers.

The way her tongue went up my hand, the way her full bottom lip dragged on my skin behind it, and the way she didn't break eye contact with me....sparked my vivid imagination.

"I finished thinking about doing that. But not on a hand," Kat spelled out even clearer. At that point, I needed no more spelling lessons.

Since my hand was wet with Kat's saliva, I probably shouldn't have put it on the back of her head when I kissed her. But the sensation of kissing those lips, and the fact she was kissing right back, drowned that concern out.

I willed myself to unzip my pants again, instead of going right for her robe, figuring I should set the example. However, Kat's hands went down to my belt – after gliding over the part of my stomach I rubbed my cum on. So if she could undress me....

My pants were down by the time I started untying Kat's robe. Once I finished, Kat broke our kiss, helped me lift my shirt off and then laid me down on the bed. I immediately felt more comfortable than I had all last night and this morning – especially with Kat lying on top of me with her robe open.

I couldn't see her chest and bare upper body, but I felt it rubbing on mine. "Oh, fucking God...." was my only appropriate response. Still, Kat wasn't sitting up or letting me get a full look at her tits and body, although they still rubbed against me just fine.

Kat distracted me further by kissing me across my face and down my neck. Conceding that she was in control, I put my hands on the back of Kat's robe. To give me something other to do than moan as Kat kissed my ear, I lifted the back of her robe up her body – until I exposed her bare, pantie free, juicy backside.

"Fuck, that's...." I couldn't finish. For all the justified hype on her tits, lips, curves and hips, that ass did not get enough justice. I'd have to change that. If I couldn't see or rub her tits yet, her ass would have to do just fine.

Kat stopped nibbling my ear long enough to moan, as my hands cupped as much of her ass as I could. After rubbing and squeezing both ample cheeks, my finger brushed between then and went down to her pussy. "Did you touch yourself this slow at first?" I was inspired to ask as I felt her lower lips.

"Oooh....couldn't waste time," Kat answered as she lifted her head back up.

"I sure wouldn't," I teased, suddenly putting my right forefinger right into her. It wiggled around as I went up to kiss and suckle her lips. In retaliation, Kat grinded her bare hips against my underwear clad groin, which sure taught me a lesson.

I gave Kat payback when my forefinger went in deeper, my right index finger rubbed her and my left hand jiggled and held her behind. In response, my punishment involved Kat rolling on her left hip and slipping her right arm out of her robe, then rolling on her right hip to get her other arm out.

Once that was done, I could throw her robe away – leaving nothing left on Kat's voluptuous, hourglass body. A body I had to roll on top of.

My hands removed themselves from Kat, before I sat up and finally took in her mind blowing naked chest, dizzying naked curves, and wet, now visible pussy. "Take a picture, why don't you?" Kat commented – whether she meant to bring up her own topless selfie leak or not.

Since I saw those pictures countless times, it might explain why I didn't have a heart attack over her naked tits. Or why I was content to finger her pussy again and kiss up her stomach, instead of going right for her chest.

My left fingers were getting her off, while my right hand went up and down her soft, full figure. I just wanted to take my time and savor every part of her in this bed – but I probably needed to be a little quick. So I put my tongue and lips below her left breast while my free hand went back and forth palming each one.

As I kissed up Kat's left tit, I was stroking her right nipple in tune with my left hand stroking her pussy. "Mmmm....you're missing a spot," Kat claimed, putting her finger on her left nipple. Taking the hint, my teeth latched onto it and suckled it down, as her right nipple and pussy got thoroughly rubbed down.

With Kat's hands free again, she put them on my ass so she could lower my underwear. Once my ass was exposed, she grabbed on for a bit and then went lower, just as I did. In her case, her fingers tickled and traced over my balls, making me grind down and finger her deeper.

She settled on leaving her left hand on my balls and ass – leaving her right to grab the back of my head. Once she did, she pushed her breast deeper into my face, which made me let go of her right nipple and finally take a good handful of her left boob. I pushed it up as my mouth devoured it and Kat thrust her chest against me.

Somehow, I could still thrust harder into her with my left finger, even as my right went all over her tits. "Oh fuck....I wish I could cum soon. And have enough left to fuck you and cum again," Kat wished.

"Your own fault for not stopping us the first time," I mumbled on her tit.

"Yeah....that means I'd better stop now," Kat conceded, taking her hands off my balls and head. She then rolled me back onto my back, before adding, "And I only got a minute or two to fit this in, huh?"

She had no problem going down and fitting my cock into her hot mouth. In fact, she kept it there and just licked me slowly up and down for several seconds. After popping off, she said, "If you're gonna last, I'm gonna need to go slow and give you half my A-game. Is that cool?"

"That's half...." was all I could say in disbelief. But it was enough approval for Kat.

With her hand on the bottom of my shaft, Kat licked up my underside and slowly put her lips over my head. Her seductive blue eyes zeroed in on me while her luscious lips slowly sunk lower, and her tongue teased my head. Finally she actually suckled on me, but it was slow and deliberate, albeit no less hotter.

All I could do is lay my hand on her hair and try not to fuck her face then and there. Yet after swirling her tongue around me and briefly sucking most of my cock down, Kat took herself off. It might have been for the best, but I wasn't happy about it then.

Putting her tits on me did help, though.

Again, Kat was being slow and sexy in stroking me with her sexiest body parts. She dipped down and gave my head a little dab with her tongue, then rubbed her nipples right on my skin. Finally I lifted my hips up and fucked her back, but she only allowed it for six seconds before taking her chest away.

"Oh come on!" I cried out.

"Cumming on is what you can't do yet!" Kat reminded me. "You already came once! We don't have time to go for a three peat, remember?"

"Fuck, you really should have told me you were watching me...." I lamented.

"Would have, could have, didn't, whatever. We can beat ourselves up for beating off too soon on the ride home," Kat made light of. At the least, light laughter gave me a temporary release from needing to release.

"Fuck it," I resigned myself, sitting up and backing up until I leaned against the wall, trying to relax.

"We can still do a few things before we get that far," Kat insisted, coming back over to me. "Me, for instance? I like seeing what the big deal about this is."

With that little warning, Kat pressed herself against me, but went down to kiss my nipples instead of my lips. Giving me a taste of what I'm sure every man gave her, Kat licked and suckled my much smaller breasts and nipples.

"There's only so much I can do with yours, unlike mine. I get that part," Kat said. "Just have to put a twist on the things I can do."

I hoped Kat didn't mean that literally – yet she still pinched my nipples and went back and forth licking them. Letting them go, she then went back and forth batting and circling my nipples with her tongue. Finally she settled on sucking them slowly, looking up with as much naughty passion as she did when she sucked my cock.

After finishing on my breasts, Kat went down and licked back up my chest, before trying in vain to motorboat me. "Fine, I still can't see what the big deal with that is. Not with a cut guy, anyway," she semi-praised.

"Well, stick with what you know," I suggested. What she knew was kissing, as she proved again by connecting her lips with mine.

Now that we were both less on edge, we could take our time on this. Kat got herself up and put herself on my lap, wrapping her legs around me. Yet despite our genitals being pressed together, they weren't on the verge of going off – and we didn't need to connect them right now.

I could have spent hours just kissing her, as her perfect lips went in and out of my mouth, and her tongue did the same. I could also let my hands properly worship her amazing curves, and push up both of her amaze-balls breasts. They stayed here by the time my lips went down to Kat's neck and worked her over there.

"Mmmm, aren't we thorough," Kat teased, as I proved it by nibbling her throat and rubbing her tits against each other.

"Gotta use what little time I have well," I insisted.

"Is this how you used it in your head? When we....came too early?" Kat alluded to.

"Well, I did a few other things," I remembered. At that point, I took the fantasy into reality.

Laying Kat back down on the bed, I had her back up so I had room to put my head between her legs. "I guess I only have a minute or two for this too," I called back, before licking her up as slowly as she licked me.

My tongue slid up and down her lower lips, teasing between them but not quite going in. My fingers did the same thing for a while, until I put the tip of one into her for a split second. Kat groaned in frustration as my tongue went back to teasing her – but she got some relief when I plunged it in and grabbed her tits at the same time.

I licked her at the same pace I stroked her breasts with my hands and palms. "Fuck, come on...." Kat let get away from her.

"Can't, remember?" I called back, though I still put my hand back on her and fingered her hard for a few moments. I stopped and pulled out, taking the juices on my finger and sliding them onto Kat's stomach, so I could lick it up. It fueled me to kiss up her body as I put my hands back on her chest.

Pushing her tits together again, I smothered my face on the bottom of her breasts, kissing and nibbling the undersides. Kat grinded herself below me, nearly lining up her pussy with my cock, but I went back down before I could go in.

"Come on, what's the hold up? Tick tock, remember?" Kat reminded.

"Just waiting for the right position," was all I said, before licking her up harder. After just a few moments, I stopped and sat up on my knees between Kat's parted legs. "Flip over. That should do it."

Kat paused, but after brushing my fingertip on her for just a second, she huffed and got herself on all fours. With her lush bubble butt now waving near my face, it made me hungry enough to really dig in.

Bending down, I pressed my face against her ass and dipped my tongue right into her pussy. This time, I spared no expense in eating her up, with my hands rubbing and savoring her thick rump along the way. "Fuck, that's more like it...." Kat approved, pushing herself back on my face for extra help.

I hardly needed the help to devour her, but I appreciated it, nonetheless. Enough to finally get one more step in.

After deeply sucking and nibbling Kat's pussy lips, I quickly got back on my knees behind her. Lining up against her ass, I sank my cock into her at last. "Ooh, shit....big difference from my fingers...." Kat noted, so I drove it home by driving the rest of my cock in.

The second her cheeks pressed against my hips, though, I was the one who lost it.

I just had enough brain power to reach over and grab her dangling tits, as she kept herself on all fours. With her breasts in my hand, her ass rubbing against me and her pussy covering my cock, I could only hold on and fuck her like a piston.

It was good that I worked her up so much beforehand. Otherwise, she might not have cum so soon – or gotten me to slow down before I came too.

As Kat clenched on me and moaned, I forced myself to stop – although the pressure and cum on my cock nearly made me go anyway. Yet I caught my breath and slowed as Kat gasped and panted harder.

"Fuck, that was too good...." Kat both praised and lamented. "Any second for you now, huh?"

"Maybe not...." I tried to tell myself and her. "Maybe you should relax now...."

I took my hands off her breasts and tried to put my arms around her waist, to signal that she could sit up. Eventually, Kat got the message and got off all fours, though I didn't get out of her. I finally did when I realized it would be easier to sit against the wall again.

Once I sat and leaned against the bed board, Kat went over and leaned back against me, her ass settling down on my groin. After she got comfortable in my lap, I put myself back into her, but didn't start fucking her again. I merely put my hands on her waist, massaging her supple curves and crevices.

With Kat feeling soothed after her orgasm, and with me calming down from the brink as well, I slid my hands up to her breasts and simply held them. This inspired me to put my mouth back to work, as Kat turned her head right as I went in to kiss her.

Kissing her and holding her breasts at the same time was enough to get me hot all over again. As such, my hips started pumping up into her, but not too quickly. Yet I did gyrate my hips a bit as I got deeper, and I could feel Kat's sexy smirk on my lips as she kept kissing me.

"You gonna try and get one more outta me after all?" Kat asked against my lips. "Or just finish up right now?"

"I can multitask. And I sure as hell don't wanna finish soon," I told her, sliding my right hand down to play with her filled pussy. "Still too much to do."

"Oh, is that so?" Kat asked doubtfully. "You fit in quite enough already."

"I thought up quite a bit on the floor," I informed her, tweaking her lower lips as my cock pumped her faster and my left hand palmed her chest. "I think the simplest thing should do it, though."

Before I did that, though, I laid my chin on Kat's shoulder and watched me fuck, finger and jiggle her for a few more moments. When I had my fill, I slowed down and told her, "Back on your back. Right in the middle of the bed."

Kat reluctantly lifted her hips up, then crawled to the middle of the bed and laid down, her legs spread and ready. I took in the sight for a few seconds, then settled myself down on top of her, putting my hands right on her tits as I resumed fucking her.

"This was always enough," I told her. "Holding your tits....feeling every inch below me....kissing you, fucking you...." I stopped to kiss her as I squeezed her breasts and fucked her deeper.

When I broke, I added, "I thought of this when I came because of you. Fucking a gorgeous, sexy bombshell nice and hard...." I proved by driving all the way into her hard and pinching her nipples.

"Oh, that's all?" Kat asked. "For all the tricks, you just want a good, hard, deep fuck?" she teased, pushing her hips back. "Why didn't you say so in the first place?"

I kissed her instead of answering, letting my tongue slide into her mouth like my cock slid into her pussy. After trying to tongue fuck her mouth, Kat did the same to mine and was much better at it – not just because her hips were bucking against mine even better.

My lips, teeth and tongue teased and played with her thick lips while my hands squeezed her thick tits, and my thick cock worked over her pussy. Doing that in my head made me cum before, yet doing it in reality somehow didn't make me go. Go figure.

In any case, Kat stopped kissing me and caught her breath, although breathing was pretty hard at the moment thanks to everything else. Still, Kat panted, "I want this nice, hard fuck to make me cum.....then I wanna lick my cum off your cock...."

No better words came to my mind – how could they? So I just answered by putting my left hand between our crotches and rubbing her off further. I could still think enough to realize I'd need a different angle, though.

With that lucky thought, I rolled over and had Kat lay on top of me. She quickly got into riding me, while I took advantage and put both my hands on her bouncing, bountiful behind. Yet I only enjoyed holding that for a few moments, until my fingers got to her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...." Kat chanted, all while I held her ass and rubbed her off for dear life. But I was kidding myself.

"I can't hold on...." I gasped. Making her cum a third time before my second – especially in this setup with this woman – was way too much to ask for.

"Damnit! Fuck, hold on!" Kat demanded. However, she didn't mean hold on in that way. It was hold on, as in I had to wait while she got off me and went into another position.

Kat turned sideways, her lower body laying close by to my left. I could reach over and finger fuck her, and I could still see her sucking my cock and bringing me to the finish. That I did need to see.

First I saw my left hand and fingers go onto her pussy. When I got two digits into her and started pumping, Kat let me see her suck me off anew. This time she wasn't being so slow.

"Mmmm....you don't have my cum on here, but it's still not bad," Kat praised when she popped off. "I just hope it's even better than your hand."

There was only one way to find out. Judging by how her lips and tongue trailed down my shaft, she'd find out soon enough. All I could do was rub her harder in return.

Kat fucked herself on my fingers while sucking me down – so I couldn't resist fucking her back in both holes. My fingers and cock drove into her while her pussy and mouth took them in deeper, making it an unforgettable sight and feeling.