Hotel Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Too unforgettable for me, as it turned out.

Nothing could stop me from cumming hard anymore, as I filled Kat's mouth right up. She came off just to catch her breath, yet she caught as much of my spunk in her open mouth as she could. Some still got on her face, however, but she got more than a mouthful.

I was sure the only thing keeping me from passing out was my finger work, as I added my thumb into the mix. Kat either moaned from swallowing me down or from my fingers, but I hoped she was close either way.

With the leftover energy I had left, I reached over with my right hand to hold the side of her breast. Grabbing it and squeezing it, just as I grabbed and rubbed her pussy, I tried to push her overboard too. She clenched harder on my left fingers when my right ones squeezed her nipple, so that seemed like a sign.

"Fuck, closer, baby....closer.....one more, one more, FUCK me!" Kat called out. At last, my forefinger and thumb pinched her lip as my other three fingers brushed her, and she finally got to number three.

My left hand covered up her pussy to catch her juices, almost like my right hand did for mine when this all started. The symmetry was enough to keep my head from totally spinning. But when she finished, I knew how to make it more symmetrical.

Once Kat came down and cooled down, I took my wet hand away from her and put it in front of her mouth, after she collapsed onto her back. "It's not off my cock, but...." I offered, yet Kat licked it up slowly and sensually anyway.

"Good enough," Kat ruled, pulling me back down to kiss me – with her juices and mine still fresh on her mouth. Hardly a deal breaker, even if the deal was pretty much at an end now.

I laid down next to her, not knowing or caring how much time we had till check out. It was probably under an hour – but between recovering from this, packing up, getting dressed and actually getting back to my own room, that might not be enough time. And since Kat had a lot more to pack up and sort out than me....

At the least, she gave me five more minutes to hold her in bed, before she really had to spring up and get herself ready to go. She even stayed naked in front of me for an extra minute before getting her robe back on.

I put my blanket, pillow and other things away, if only to be a help and to stay in the room a moment longer. I got away with staying for about five more, as I really had to get packed up and Kat had to fine tune her schedule.

Yet the timing worked out that we left our rooms together, walking down the hall just as we did two days ago. Both awkwardly aware of each other agaib, both unable to look at each other – but for different reasons this time.

Our time as hotel neighbors and other temporary labels was over.

Nevertheless, we got to be elevator roommates by ourselves for about 10 seconds. That was enough time to exchange a few final kisses, gropes and pinches for the road home.

Yeah, my next hotel neighbor had a huge bar to go over.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers