Hotel Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Working over my ex under a Domme's direction.
2.8k words
3.98
26.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt 1 (Working over my ex)

This is a fictitious story, though most of the people in the story are real. This is a scene that has only played out in my head...

The hotel party was in full swing. There were a number of rooms that were being used by people in various states of sexual frenzy. I was taking it all in and enjoying myself, I was with my homegirl Dee and though we're not in any kind of committed relationship, we like to party. I introduced her to swing clubs a few years back and she has really taken to it. This was her first hotel party though.

I had rented a room and figured to use that as a base of operations. I could take anyone who was at the party back there and so could Dee. We both had room keys and both made the agreement to keep the door closed. There were a number of rooms in this hotel whose doors were intentionally left ajar for the adventurous and voyeuristic to partake.

Dee was dressed in a short denim mini skirt, shoes she called "hooker heels" and a white tank top that was cut so low, her cleavage smacked you in the face. She wore no bra or panties and earlier that day in the quiet of our room, I shaved her pussy bald. Of course, I took advantage of her slickness to fuck her right there in the bathroom, bent over the sink and in full view of the mirror. I varied my speed, teasing her with my black cock and then slamming it into her steaming white pussy. Oh, I forgot to mention. This hotel party is interracial. A host of black men and a legion of white women getting together. There are a few white dudes here and there to be sure, but most of them are sitting in a corner watching their women get black-boned...

Anyway, after I had my way with Dee filling her pussy up with cum a couple of times, we chilled in the hotel room and took note of the number of people that were coming into the hotel. The hotel wasn't huge but it had enough space where lots could be seen. About 8, we decided to make our way to the conference room where the socializing was taking place.

"Damn, there are a lot of people here." Dee remarked as I paid the cover.

"For these parties, it always is. And it's still real early." I replied.

"Uh, oh. Isn't that your old girl?" Dee nodded over to a table where a brunette was sitting with two other women and surrounded by at least a dozen guys.

"Yeah, that's her." I remarked dryly. My ex Allison was the first girl that I had took to these parties. She really enjoyed herself and we had a lot of fun. We had a rather messy breakup, but she still came to the parties. We had little to say to one another beyond cursory greetings. I admit I still had some feelings for her, but I knew that ship had long since sailed.

We found a table and sat with a few people that I knew. After a couple of drinks and some dancing we were having a great time. I admit that I did keep my eye on Allison though; I was secretly relieved when she and her female companions got up and left the conference room about 30 minutes after we had arrived. Dee and I were chatting away with an older couple that was regaling us about some of their far-flung club adventures. It was interesting stuff but I was getting bored and restless. I wanted to play and I suspected Dee did too. I leaned over to her and said "Maybe we should wander some."

"I thought you'd never ask." She said with a relieved look on her face."

As we exited the conference room and headed down the hotel hall. We could hear noises from behind some closed doors. It was obvious that some hot sex was going down in some of the rooms, and it excited me.

"Wonder what's going on in here?" Dee nodded to a door that had been propped open.

"Lets see." I replied and we pushed the door open.

In this room there were half-dozen black guys. Many of whom I remembered from standing around Allison's table. There was a large female on all fours getting fucked from behind by one man and she was eagerly sucking another's cock. Another man who I assumed was her husband or boyfriend, sat in a far corner, taking it all in with a lewd grin on his face. Other than the woman on the bed, Dee was the only female in the room.

"I'm not trying to be fresh meat," Dee said quietly "Let's move on."

All the guys in that room were naked, so we could make a hasty exit. The party rules were clear, "No male nudity outside the rooms." Female nudity was winked at.

We continued down the hall, looking in on a couple other rooms, some were empty and some had people in it just chatting. I was just about to suggest that we had back to the social area when I saw a striking red head striding toward us. I knew this woman as Lacey and we had encountered each other at a number of parties including the last such party at this hotel.

"Mistress Diamond is looking for you." She said. Mistress Diamond was one of the women that were sitting at Allison's table when Dee and I arrived. Mistress Diamond was a dominatrix but was one of the more sexy women that I had ever encountered.

"Oh really? I said with a bemused smile. "What for?"

"It's not my place to question Mistress, I was told to find you and bring you to her lair." Mistress Diamond always called whatever hotel room she was in "her lair."

"Can I bring my partner in crime?" I asked. I was not going to leave her by herself. For one it would have been rude and for second, the halls were crawling with leering men, she would be more than fresh meat to them.

"Yes, Mistress said to bring your hot friend too." Dee is very straight, so I was curious what was in store. Lacey turned on her heel and we fell in step behind her.

We got a few hoots and "Can I come along too?" remarks as we followed Lacey to a room that was pretty far removed from the main bustle of the hotel. Producing a card-key she opened the door, we followed her in and shut the door.

What I saw, floored me. Allison was sitting on one of the two beds in the room, there was a man on either side of her and she was alternating between sucking each of their cocks. Allison was wearing a school girl skirt, but it was hiked up around her waist. Her legs were spread wide open and another fiery redhead was in between her legs, slowly licking Allison's pussy which I could see was soaking wet.

"I found them my mistress." Lacey said softly.

Mistress Diamond licked for a few more seconds, long enough to make Allison let out a deep moan a partially rise off the bed. She then looked over toward Dee and I who were standing behind Lacey.

"Very good slut, you may continue what I have started." Lacey quickly walked over and knelt in between Allison's legs and started eagerly eating her pussy. Allison for her part opened her eyes slightly and noticed that we were standing there, but made no acknowledgement; she continued to greedily suck cock. The black men were in ecstasy and I knew very well how good she could suck cock. Mistress Diamond walked over to Dee and I and said "Do you like what a slut for cock, I have turned your ex into?"

"Hey it's on her, if she wants to." I said coolly. "I was trying to hide the growing boner that tenting my jeans.

"That's NOT what I asked you." Mistress Diamond barked. I was in her world and I had to play by her rules.

"Yeah, I do." I said sheepishly which made Dee giggle.

There were other people in the room, on the other bed, a shapely black girl was hungrily sucking another black man's cock and there were two other brothas sitting in chairs taking it all in. There were six black men, four white women and one black woman in the room. The ratio wasn't too bad.

"Well you're going to eat my pussy and if you do it well I might cum on your face, and then we might let you have a go with Allison." Mistress Diamond then pulled on Dee's arm. "Oh don't worry dearie, I've got something to keep you occupied while I handle him." She led Dee over to where the brothas were sitting. "I trust that you can find something to do for a while. Dee's eyebrows went up as she saw that both of the seated brothas were clad in nothing more than boxers and were tenting. They both stood up and began to caress Dee.

"Now," Mistress Diamond said harshly "Eat this pussy."

I knelt down in front of her and parted her labia, noting the piercings in her clit and labia lips. Mistress Diamond sat down on the corner of the bed and I began to lick slowly and in circles, taking time to suck gently on the rings.

"Ummm yeah; you pussy hound, Lick it good."

I took a finger and slid it in her while I continued to lick at her increasing dripping snatch. I made one mistake, as I came up for air. I stole a glance over at Allison. She was now on all fours. One brother was slowly sinking his cock into her; Lacey was underneath of her, guiding his cock. Allison was deep throating the brotha in front of him. It was an extremely hot tableau.

"Did, I tell you to stop or look?" Mistress Diamond chided me.

"No, ma'am" I said sheepishly.

"Get back to work."

I dived back into eating her pussy with gusto; meanwhile I could hear Allison's muffled moans and feel by the bouncing on the bed that the brotha that was pounding her pussy with increasing intensity. If I knew how tight Allison's pussy was, I knew he wasn't going to hold out long. I could only here him grunt "Fuck, I'm cummin'!" And he slowed down. My licks and sucks were having the desired effect on Mistress Diamond. She began to moan and writhe. I could feel and taste the wetness from her pussy in increased volume. I went straight for her pierced clit hood, taking it between my lips and sucking hard.

"Oh yeah, eat that pussy gooood!" Mistress Diamond rose up off the bed, then shuddered and collapsed back down. I was rewarded for my efforts with pussy juice squirting in my face. I relished the taste and slowed my ministrations down gradually.

"Very good." Mistress Diamond said after a few moments. "Why are you still dressed?"

I stood up and looked around. Dee was out of her tank top and had her skirt hiked up around her waist she was sucking one cock while the other brotha was hungrily lapping her cunt. The black girl was chatting with Lacey while lazily stroking the cock of the dude she was fellating earlier. The one dude that had busted his nut was getting dressed and Allison was now on her back, legs in the air; the dude she was giving head to before, pounding her pussy relentlessly as Allison moaned in ecstasy. Mistress Diamond moved up to Allison's pierced nipple and began to vigorously suck and nibble. I stood up and got undressed. I was almost frozen watching my ex get fucked hard by this guy who was pretty well hung. I have a nice package, but this one gave me pause.

"This cock slut, need more cock." Mistress Diamond said sharply to me. "Go give it to her!" I walked around the side of the bed and put my cock near Allison's face. She turned and without a moment's hesitation took it in. Meanwhile the scene was a little too much for the guy that was fucking her. He let out a loud yelp and pushed deep into Allison. After a moment, he too withdrew, quickly got dressed and left the room..

"Now it's your turn." Mistress Diamond ordered. I reached over to the nightstand to grab a condom and to my surprise, Allison smacked my hand away.

"Fuck me bareback, and then clean it out."

Needing no more inspiration than that, I flipped her over onto her stomach so that she faced Mistress Diamond, who roughly took her by her hair and mashed her face against her pussy.

"Keep this pussy wet slut, I want to feel you moan as he fucks you. As I slowly pushed my cock into Allison, I looked over too Dee. She was straddling one of the brotha's cock and was alternating between two more cocks. Lacey and the black girl, who I would later be introduced to as Tina, were fondling one another watching what I was doing, presently Tina got off the bed and began to assist Dee in her fellating of the brothas and Lacey wriggled herself under me and began to vigorously lick Allison's pussy as my cock was buried in her pussy.

"Fuck her hard, you pussy hound, never mind what she's feeling. She's quite busy." Mistress Diamond ordered. I continued to pound Allison's sopping wet pussy, and just began to take note that she had an anal plug lodged firmly in her ass. I took this opportunity to smack the plug a couple times. Each smack was rewarded with a shuddering moan from Allison and a look of lust from Mistress Diamond as I knew that every time I smacked her plug, she licked at Mistress Diamond soaked snatch, not too mention that it made her even wetter. I was personally glad that I had fucked Dee twice earlier in the day, as it made my stamina top-notch.

Allison began to whimper. "I need to cum, Mistress. His cock is so hard and Lacey's tongue has my clit throbbing!."

"No you little slut, you wanted him bareback, let him fuck you till he cums, then he can eat his cum out of you."

I continued to saw in and out of Allison. Meanwhile, Dee was getting bent over a chair, by one brotha and Tina was on her knees taking a huge load from the brotha that Dee was riding before. Suddenly Allison began to cry out.

"I don't give a fuck, I'm gonna cum!" She spasmed back against me and I could hear Lacey below us grunt in appreciation. I didn't see till just then that Mistress Diamond was fucking Lacey with a long dildo as she herself was getting still getting eaten out by Allison.. I was duly impressed by Mistress' ability to multitask but after having fucked Allison for the better part of 30 minutes it was almost too much for me to take. I felt the cum building up in my balls and I just let it go. I impressed myself with the amount of cum that I deposited in Allison. My cumshot sent her over the edge of a noisy orgasm and that in turn made Mistress Diamond squirt. Spent, Allison collapsed face down on the bed.

"Clean your cum out of my slut." Mistress Diamond ordered.

Turning Allison over, I got down between her legs and lapped up the leaking cum out of Allison's soaked pussy. Allison moaned as I sucked on her clit.

"Oh no you don't you little cock slut. You've used your allotment of orgasms for a while." Mistress Diamond admonished Allison who whined in protest as I continued to lap my cum out of her.

I cleaned the copious amount of cum out of Allison and got another surprise. Lacey was sitting next to me and gave me a long wet kiss. After tasting a good deal of the cum that I had deposited in Allison, she licked her lips and smiled.

"That tasted good." She said with a lewd smile. She then moved up to Allison and gave her a deep kiss, sharing my cum.

Meanwhile Allison was still shuddering on the bed, Mistress Diamond was now teasing her erect nipples. "You two studs can leave, as can you two. I have to discipline my cock slut. Allison whimpered slightly. This was something I never was very much into. I quickly got dressed. Dee who gotten a nice cum bath herself was coming out of the bathroom.

"I guess we should be going." Dee said.

We left the room and headed down the hall back to our room to take a breather, but we figured that there were more things to see and do in this hotel...

To BE CONTINUED...