Hotel Pavane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers

She's determined this time. Something fierce and female possesses her, and she's determined to do this. There's no time for shyness or circumspection; no time to think and worry. Some hunger compels her to take him inside as deep as she possibly can. She wants to swallow him like he's never been swallowed

The blood pounds in her ears as Marija fights down her gag reflex. The head of his cock is right at the top of her throat and she feels her soft palate close on it in a series of muscular spasms, but still she doesn't stop. She pushes her face farther forward until the head of his prick is in her gullet and his pubic hair is between her teeth. Tears stream from her eyes as she fights the urge to reject him. She wants him there, deep within, all the way down to her stomach—even farther. Ari's groan of harsh pleasure and astonishment echoes off the invisible walls and Marija has a vision of the fish swimming in the darkness below, blind things in the caves, seeking the dark water.

She becomes aware of Ariel yelling, pushing at her head, trying to get her off his cock. She coughs as his withdrawing prick sets off her reflex again and chases after him, suddenly missing that throbbing thickness in her throat, but he seems desperate, pushing her away and crying out, "No! Marija, no!"

He pulls his cock from her lips and she sees it almost glowing in the lamp lit darkness. She licks her lips, feels the emptiness in her mouth and the hollowness in her body. She looks up to see Ari breathing hard, looking down at her with a look of astonishment on his face, and Marija gets up on her knees, digs her nails into the bunched muscles of his thighs, and impales herself again on his hard shaft.

It's like diving into deep water. Again the gag reflex, again the frantic spasming of the ring of muscle in her throat, and again a savage hunger she can't explain forces her head down on him, taking him deep, so deep he's almost a part of her body. The broad, thick head of his cock opens her secret and intimate flesh and holds it open. She feels the tickle of his lubricant burning into her throat, and here she waits

She waits with the patience of the blind fish in the deep pools, with the patience of the dark cave and the dripping water. She waits as her throat closes on him again and again in a series of peristaltic contractions, milking him, massaging his glans, her very body trying to pull him deeper. She waits with the patience of the female serving her man, and Ari groans and throws his head back.

There's no chance of his controlling himself this time. She can tell from his helpless growls and breathless gasps, the spastic shudders of his tightly clenched abdominals. There's no strength in his hand as he touches her, just the feeble palsy of a man at his limit, in the extreme of sensation. Marija holds herself there while her ears roar and her throat milks him in a reflex action she can't even control, her lower lip against his balls, her nose in his pubic hair. She holds herself there even as she feels his tool jerk in her mouth and he cries out, his head falling back in helpless abandon as his hips thrust against her. He tries to warn her but he's not in control of himself, and Marija knows instinctively just what she's doing. She holds him in her throat and feels him erupt.

Hot, thick gouts of semen hit her in a place where she has few nerves, and yet she can feel the powerful contractions of his cock and the jets of come splattering against the back of her gullet. She can taste it as the aroma wafts up from the sticky pools of his passionate discharge. He's ejaculating straight into her throat, pouring his seed directly into her body, and she's totally open to him and entirely accepting. She waits till the first two blasts are finished before she pulls her head off his throbbing spear, the thick glans giving her a weird thrill as it passes the portal of her esophagus. The come hangs in thick strands from her lips as she holds his slime-covered prick poised at her mouth. The next jet misses and the silvery semen arcs up and falls into the black water.

She can't resist it now and she smothers the head of his cock with her lips, her hand pumping the silky-hard shaft like a demonic machine, demanding his come. She receives the next bolt on the roof of her mouth, and then the rest of his load spills onto her tongue as she swallows greedily. Ari's head rolls back, his fingers tangled in her hair as he gasps out the last of his savage pleasure.

She drinks him up, with a desperation for his masculine essence that goes beyond the mere sexual. In her young life she has denied herself this, has treated the male discharge as something dirty and shameful, but here in the place, surrounded by this feminine darkness, she feeds feverishly at his spurting cock, famished for the taste of his sex.

"Aghhh! Christ!" Ariel finally has to lever her off his cock forcefully, pushing her until she falls back in the bottom of the boat, her pants still open, her face smeared with semen and saliva, a glazed look of desire on her face. His come was like a drug to her, and she's completely intoxicated, but at the same time his sudden shove brought her back to herself and she looks around in confusion.

"Oh God!" he moans, "I've never felt anything like that! I was in your fucking belly, Marija! What happened to you? Where did you learn that?"

She wipes her lip and looks at her fingers, looking for any stray drops that might have gotten away. She shudders at her own unexpected depravity. She doesn't know where she learned it or even how she knew she could do it, but inside her is a wild and willful pride, the pride of a woman in her own sexuality. After last night's passive performance, she's paid him back in kind and shown him that she's not as helpless and unskilled as he might have thought. And more importantly, she's taught herself the same thing.

She sits back in the boat and feels the cavern around her like a cloak, tastes his semen in her mouth and still feels him reaching into the darkest part of her body. The cavern is, she realizes, a very female place, and she feels a kinship now with the mysterious darkness.

She knows what lives in the depths.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers
12