Hotel Pool Fun

Story Info
A short romantic fantasy that came true.
1.3k words
3.62
36.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers

This started out as a quick fantasy I wrote for a lover of mine. We travel together at times on business and we get to mix business with pleasure now and then. Once I shared it with her she wanted to make it come true so we did at the conference that afternoon.

---------------

We were supposed to be going to another conference session but we both were feeling more like playing hooky than sitting in a tech session for another hour. I texted her, "Meet me in the lobby at the break."

She met me in the lobby and saw that I brought some snacks, a few cookies, some yogurt, a banana, and two bottles of water.

"Let's go up to the pool deck and catch some sun and snack." I said as we headed to the elevator.

The pool was on the roof of the hotel, which was nice. Our hotel was a tall building (25 stories or so) but some of the other buildings nearby were taller, so we have some privacy but not total privacy.

The hotel had a great view of the mountains and the city. We grabbed two towels and kicked off our shoes and relaxed on the lounge chairs by the pool. The sun was nice and warm and the breeze kept us from getting too hot.

"I'm going to get a little more sun." I said as I took off my jacket and shirt. The sun felt warm and inviting on my skin.

"No fair!" She complained, not really serious.

"What? You can take off your coat and get some sun too." I said as I broke a cookie in half and offered it to her.

It was her favorite, peanut butter and caramel swirl. The caramel literally dripped from the cookie. It was wickedly delicious.

She took off her coat laid back. The spaghetti tank top she had on was thin and he could see the outline of her breasts. I had an idea.

"I dare you to go topless, like me."

They were secluded from the door to the hotel, but the buildings nearby would be able to see her, at least from a distance.

She glanced down and saw I was semi hard.

"Yeah, I bet you'd like that." She reached for the water and brushed the bulge in his pants as she did.

"I dare you..."

"OK, but you have to lose your pants." She countered.

"Fine with me." I stood up and unbuckled my belt. I slowly slipped my dress pants down and stood before her in just

my underwear. I had on a pair of tight boxer briefs. They left nothing to the imagination and I was standing inches from her.

"Why stop there?" She said, her voice a little more throaty now. She licked her lips.

"You can take them off if you want, you just have to kiss Stanley if you do." Stanley is our code name for my cock.

She didn't like to say dick or cock.

She reached up and pulled my briefs down. I was rock hard now. The smooth soft skin of my cock was an inch from her mouth. She reached up and ran her hand along my cock. She looked up, smiled and kissed the head, slowly opening her mouth and taking me deep.

"Hmmm" She said as she sucked me deep in her mouth. She ran her hands over my freshly shaved balls.

"That feels very nice babe - keep sucking and playing with the boys." I said as I ran my hands through her hair.

She saw the yogurt and picked it up while she continued to suck on my cock. I was glad she liked sucking my cock.

Not all women do but she knew how much I liked it and she liked to please me.

She opened the yogurt and put a gob on her finger and coated the boys with the slippery stuff.

"Mmm- that's different." I said as I felt her coat the boys with a new lube.

She sucked up and down on my cock as she rolled the "boys" now slippery with the yogurt.

"I feel so sexy and naughty sucking you off like this" she said. "We are out in public, or at least semi-public and I am getting hot baby."

She licked up and down my hard cock and then licked at the pineapple flavored yogurt covering the "boys". She gripped my cock tightly and pumped up and down as she licked and sucked each plum of mine into her hot wet mouth.

"You like this don't you?" She said as she licked the last of the yogurt. She got more and covered my whole cock and balls with the slipper cool treat.

"I like what? You sucking my cock?" I said with a throaty sigh. "Ah Yeah! We know that's no surprise."

I looked down at her, saw her smile and rub up and down, the way she knows I like it.

"No, I mean doing it here in public."

She sucked on the head of his cock and slowly worked her way down my shaft. She couldn't take me all the way down, she didn't know how to deep throat me, but she did fine with what she was doing.

She pulled off my cock and said, "You are so damm hard. I wanted to feel you inside me right now." Her sex was creaming her panties. She wanted me to rub her clit and lick up and down her slit.

"Yeah, this is exciting babe, very sexy. I want you naked next my dear."

"Don't you want to cum first?" She said as she stroked my cock.

"I won't complain if you make me cum of course... but I can hold off as well."

"If I make you cum you just have to be hard when I need it." She took me back into her warm velvety mouth.

"I can do that, no problem babe." I replied.

She knew just how to make me cum. She knows what I liked. She sucked up and down on my cock, rolling my balls

softly yet firmly, bobbing up and down. Putting her hands on my ass she pulled me as deep into her mouth as she

could. Back and forth, and back and forth.

"Mmmm.... I am so going to love licking your pussy and making you cum..." I said as I felt my orgasm grow. "God you are a good cock sucker..."

She opened her mouth wider and let me pump my big fat dick in and out her mouth. Her hands squeezed my ass as I pumped faster in and out. She felt his cock swell again and tasted just a little salty liquid.

She had me over the edge and knew I was going to cum.

"Mmmm-hmmm-mmmm-hmmm do it baby" She managed to say as I pumped in and out of her mouth.

My balls were so tight and my toes were tingling, I was ready to burst.

"Oh yeah - oh yeah!" I moaned as I pulled his cock from her hot wet mouth and jerk off. She pushed my hand away, taking my rod in her hand, stroking me faster and faster. She pointed my cock back at her mouth, surprising me.

"Stroke it babe, stroke it!" I groaned as took me to the edge.

She felt it pulse and then my cum shot from my cock. I could see she was almost at eye level- it was so close, so erotic, so sexy. She tilted her head back and took my cum in her mouth. She hadn't done this before and it was super sexy.

My cum hit her chin, her lips and tongue. Each spurt shot quickly and landed someone on her face or mouth.

"Oh yeah - oh yeah." Was all I could manage, my brain was on overload.

She smiled and looked up at me.

"So, when do I get my turn?" She said as she slowly pumped my cock. It started to soften after a minute in her hand but it was still nice and full.

"Let me catch my breath babe, then I'm going to make you cum so hard you'll see stars..."

-----------------------------------

OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers