Hotel Porter to Private Maid Ch. 03

Story Info
Alexis introduction to Gareth.
3.7k words
4.6
32.6k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, thank you for you kind comments and feedback, they are very much appreciated, and secondly I must apologise for the lack of proof reading in my previous chapter. I hope this chapter is better.

Thanks

KinkyBiLad


Mathew had just finished firing his load deep into my bruised and red ass, with a loud grunt. This sent his friend Gareth over the edge and he pulled out his 9.5" cut cock out of mouth and sent his cum over my face. After the first couple of spurts he placed his cock head back into my open mouth and fired the rest in to my mouth. It filled my mouth quickly, so quick I couldn't swallow it all and it dropped gently on Gareth's feet and the floor.

When Mathew and Gareth had finished they laughed, then Mathews powerful and commanding voice echoed through the room "Alexis, what a mess you have made of my friends feet, and over my polished floor. You had best lick it up."

I instantly responded and lowered my head down and began to lick the spilt cum of the floor and off Gareth's boots. "Such a good little sissy isn't she?" Gareth said to Mathew who just laughed, I on the hand felt this compliment was one of the best things I had ever heard, and surprisingly was so turned on by it.

When I had finished, I remained on my knees watching Gareth and Mathew get dressed and get ready to leave.

"I'll be down in a minute, wait for me in reception" Mathew said to Gareth, who only nodded in agreement and pressed the button for the elevator, he got in and the metal doors closed. As soon as they were closed Mathew walked over to me, a smile on his face, he lowered himself so his face was level with mine.

"You did really well today Alexis, very well. Gareth was very pleased with you as was I" He said kindly. Then he did something I did not expect, he reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a handkerchief and gently wiped some cum of Alexis's cheek before gently placing a kiss on her now smudged ruby red lips.

Mathew didn't say anything else after this, just picked himself up, pocketed the handkerchief and walked to the elevator; he got in and then was gone. As soon as I heard the doors close, I smiled and tear ran down the side of my face. I was so happy.

Let me explain how I received the best compliment in my life. After my last entry a couple of days have past. The last time I saw Mathew was last night. I had just got out of the shower and was exploring my make up technique, which had got so much better than before, it now didn't take me long to apply it and get myself ready.

Once my face was on, I walked to the wardrobe, Mathew had put in some new outfits for me, it was then I noticed a label on one in a clothes bag, I read it and tingle of excitement shot through me.

"Alexis, my dear would wear this tonight" it read, in beautiful hand writing. I couldn't wait to open it, and see what was inside. I unzipped the bag and took out the garments, it was not my traditional outfit, and it wasn't much of an outfit. Inside was some very sexy lingerie, it was a red silk thong and corset, a pair of red stockings and garters, a very short red silk dressing gown, that barely came down to the bottom of her ass, a pair of red leather stilettos and top it off a burlesque mask. It was red, with soft silk feathers and diamantes. The mask just covered my eyes, as I dressed and saw myself in the mirror my cock started to rise and harden behind its silk sheath.

Mathew had removed the chastity device; he said "it was to give me a rest, but if I played with myself, it would be back on and so tight you will not be able to walk", his command and I obeyed, no matter how excited I got, by myself looking the way I do, or the smooth soft silk caressing my cock, I will not play with myself.

Just as I was admiring myself, the bell rang. I wasted no time, I took my position on mu knees ready to greet my man, my head bowed ready for hm. Just the way he likes me. The doors of the elevator opened, I saw a pair of shoes and legs, a little confused as these where not Mathews. Fear set in, images of being found out that I was sup here. Perhaps a member of staff from the hotel came looking for me and what would he find me dressed like this.

"You must be Alexis. Mathew has told me so much about you." The voice was deeper than Mathews, and just as smooth. "Please lift your head" he asked. I did as I was told, my eyes travelling up his body, I reached the top of his pants, and carried on till I saw his face. He was devilishly handsome, not like Mathew but in a different way. He was 6'8", black skin, brown eyes, and no hair on his head. He had a stunning smile which glinted with sparkling white teeth.

"My name is Gareth, I am a close colleague of Mathew's, and he has spoken very highly of you, his little sissy slut" Gareth said his voice if possible deepening as he spoke, I could see lust in his eyes, I could see wanting. "I see you have dressed just how I wanted you. I have paid Mathew a lot for this privilege, he told me to give you this" Gareth passed me a letter which read.

"Alexis, for the next hour or so, you must keep Gareth company. You must do anything he tells you. No Questions" I nodded and handed him back the note, Gareth began to remove his shirt.

"Wait for me on the bed, all fours" Gareth commanded. I followed; not wanting to disappoint Mathew, for if I didn't Gareth would surely tell him. I went to bedroom, climbed the bed and assumed the position. I was confused, hurt and sorry. Had I done anything to Mathew for him to sell me like this, I tried to do everything Mathew asked me to.

Just in the middle of these thoughts, a felt a sharp firm pain which took me by surprise, I turned my head and saw that Gareth had slapped my ass hard; he was now stroking it gently, and smiling.

"That's mighty fine piece of ass you have, Alexis" and he slapped it again. I moaned as I felt his hand sting my skin. "Remove the gown Alexis". I did as I was told, raised myself and undid it, letting it slip gently of my shoulders. Gareth took and placed it on the chair besides the bed. I resumed my position.

"There a couple of things you need to know Alexis." He said "The first is i am going to use you, enjoy everything about you, the second as Mathew has said you will do what I ask with no questions or requests to stop, and finally you are not allowed to cum until I say so. If you do you will be punished. Understand".

"Yes Sir" I told him, I fully understood my orders, the only thing I didn't understand is why Mathew renting me out, I thought I was his, and only his. I did not have time to figure it out, as Gareth had started. "Please remain still, while I prepare you" and with that he slipped a red leather collar over my neck and fastened it tightly, there was a metal a ring on the back of my neck, which he threaded a piece of rope and pulled it tightly, keeping my neck and head in the air. He tied the ends of the rope to the feet of the bed behind me; he then put red leather cuffs with a similar ring on each of them on my wrists and threaded another piece of rope through each of them and fastened them to the rope holding my head and neck up.

The way he had arranged the ropes was that if I fell forward, the rope would tighten and pull on my neck tightening the collar, stopping me from breathing. "Safe and sound" Gareth said and then moved to my head, he slipped an "O ring gag" into my mouth and fastened it tight around my head.

"Now the fun begins" he said darkly as he looked down at me helplessly. He got off the bed and removed his pants and underneath he was wearing a leather pouch, which was having trouble constricting the massive fleshy cock behind it. When I saw the bulge in the pouch I sorry fully admit forget all about Mathew. It was then taken out of vision, and then I felt it.

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. It wasn't a hand this time, it wasn't the paddle, it was something else, there were lots of stings all over my ass. I then felt something begin dragged over of my bare skin, and then again. WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. The pain was terrible. After the first lot of whippings the shock made me jump and fall forward slightly, instantly the ropes took this for there cue and tightened. I managed to push back and steady myself. I moaned and groaned with every hit. Until finally I screamed, well as much as I could with my mouth gagged.

This was obviously Gareth's intention. I felt the whip being replaced with a hand; it stroked and caressed my tender ass. His hand moved slowly to my silk thong, I felt him tug it down, exposing my hole to him.

Then he did something I did not expect. I expected to get more whacks, more hits, more pain, but instead I felt hot breath on quivering sphincter, then a gentle kiss, then a tongue circling my hole slowly. The feeling was amazing, I loved it, and he was teasing my hole with such mastery and ease. I felt him push his prodding tongue into my hole, he was going as deep as he could, and he rolled his tongue and fucked my ass with it. I moan with joy feeling it hammer its way in and out of me, making me wet and ready.

In a flash it was gone, and the whippings had started again. It seemed the more I moaned in pain the more excited he got. My backside was sore, so tender and sore, I didn't think I could take much more of it, then it stopped and his tongue was there again. Exploring as much of my pussy as it could find.

"You have such a gorgeous ass Alexis, and from the way you are acting, with just my tongue in it, I can't wait to see you squirm like the whore you are with my cock deep inside you." He said his words where electric I could not wait either for it. I felt a cool liquid being poured on my ass, it was like oil, "this will just take the sting away, and bring down the redness" he said as he began to massage it over my buttocks, and down my crack, before introducing his finger to my anus, he pushed it, and pushed it further into me, I wiggled my hips wanting more and more, he then inserted a second and then a third, and began rolling his fingers in me.

Suddenly they were yanked out and he spanked my ass with an almighty slap. The force knocked me forward, I could not stop it, I lurched forward and suddenly I couldn't breath, I was choking, the collar was tight incredibly tight and closing my wind pipe. I coughed and gagged, my eyes shut tightly.

I was scared, I thought this was the end of me, then it was gone, I felt a pair of strong hands on either side of my face lifting my head up, I opened my eyes and saw it for the first time. He had removed his leather pouch and now I was faced with the huge black throbbing 9.5" circumcised black cock. I was fascinated by it, I wanted it, and I didn't have to wait long. He thrust his hips forward sliding his cock through the gag and into my wanting mouth, my tongue trying to play with as much of it as I could.

"You like black cock don't you Alexis, for fucking whore" he shouted "Yeah take my cock, take right down your throat" he shouted and started to fuck my face and throat hard and fast. Just the way I liked it, there was no mercy, and I had a feeling even I did want it none would be given. What added to this already incredible sensation was every time he thrust his member down my throat, he pulled me forward and the collar tightened, squeezing my throat around his cock.

I gagged and coughed but this turned him on more and carried on hammering his way home. My own cock at this point, was oozing pre-cum and was begging for some release, I tried to push it out of my mind, I was told not to cum and I was not going to.

Gareth yanked his member out of my mouth and smiled, he got off the bed after making sure I was in a safe position, he then started to rub his cock up and down my crack, I could feel my saliva on it, I could feel his heat wanting to get inside me, it happened, he began to push his cock into me. It stretched me, and the whole process caused me to let out a deep and low moan, as I felt the head pop it. Gareth rested for a moment letting me get used to his cock in me.

Then it started the long slow ride down his cock, his hands on my hips pulling me down onto his cock, impaling me on his member until I felt his full balls touch my ass. He paused again, allowing me to get adjust to his size and girth.

"You love having my big black cock in you don't, you little white slut, you just loving serving men don't you, you whore" he shouted and then began to thrust, and fuck me hard and relentlessly, pulling me onto his cock with every thrust, I was in heaven, the feeling of being filled just by cock was amazing. I new my place now I was to serve Mathew and his friends, hell I would serve anyone who treated me like this. I really started to become the slut, the sissy, the whore Mathew wanted me to be.

Gareth had built a steady rhythm now and was fucking me hard and fast, pulling his cock all the way out till only the head rested in my ass, and then slamming it back into me. Then I felt it, as if it couldn't get any bigger, Gareth's cock started to swell, his thrusting increased faster, harder, deeper and then with a scream of pure carnal lust he fired his hot cum deep into my hungry ass, his thrusts slowing down, but not loosing power as he kept on firing shot after shot into my ass. When he stopped he pulled out his cock, and instantly felt empty, I could feel his cum oozing its way out of me and down the inside of my thigh.

He took the gag out of mouth and placed his slippery black cock into it, "clean me up". I did, and with great pleasure and greed, I licked his cock, sucked it getting every bit of cum of it and swallowing it. When I had finished, he told me to go to the bathroom, and clean myself up. "Don't think that's the end of it slut, I want another go of that mouth of yours in a bit." He shouted as he untied me and helped me off the bed, he gave me my thong and told me to cover myself up.

My raging hard on didn't go unnoticed as he watched me enter the bathroom. I started to clean myself up and didn't see Gareth enter. I had finally slipped my thong back on and tried to conceal my cock, but then one hand of Gareth's strong black hands grabbed me from behind, holding my throat and pulling me close to him. His other hand snaked down my body to my cock; he reached in and began to jack me off hard.

It wasn't long before I was cumming in my silk thong, when my orgasm had finished, Gareth wiped his hand and then left me to recover. I rested for a moment and got cleaned up. When I was clean I left the room, and I heard a familiar voice greet me as I entered the bedroom. "Hello my dear". There was Mathew, a smile on his face "I'm guessing you enjoyed yourself this evening with Gareth?" he asked.

"Yes sir, I am so sorry sir" I said beginning to panic a little, "I only did what you asked me to sir, I didn't mean to enjoy myself." I said, but it was all in vain. "Alexis, I wanted you to enjoy this evening, and don't forget the evening is still not over, now come through to the main room and serve Gareth and I some drinks would you dear?"

I was stunned, I honestly thought I had done something wrong, I thought me enjoying myself would be wrong. I followed Mathew into the main room and poured the drinks that they asked for and served them to them.

"Alexis, now come and rest here" he said and pointed to a space he had made in-between his legs. I followed my orders to the letter and kneeled down in0between his legs. "Undo my pants and take out my cock." He ordered, and I did, I undid his pants and he lifted himself of the couch so I could pull them down along with his underwear. There was his beautiful cock, the one I loved so much, the one I would worship for as long as I could, I removed his shoes and slipped his clothes of.

"Carry on Alexis" he said and I did. I took his semi hard cock into my mouth and began to suck it for all I was worth; I bobbed my head up and down on the bulbous head, my tongue exploring every inch of his magnificent tool.

"My God, she really is a cock hungry slut isn't she?" Gareth said from behind me, stroking his own huge cock. "Alexis dear, please show our friend Gareth how much love sucking cock." I realised Mathews cock with pop, and nodded, and crawled over, my cum stained thong covered ass wiggling as I went.

Gareth's cock was rock hard by the time I got there and I went to town on it, I sucked it, licked, played with his balls, I must of done a great job as he started to gently rock his hips back and forth pushing more into my mouth and forcing it down my throat. My ass was obviously teasing Mathew, which I might add wanted it to, I reached round and moved the thin piece of material to the side and began to finger my own ass. Mathew smiled and removed his shirt and tie and placed his hard cock at my hole and eased himself in and began to fuck me hard and long like he usually does.

It wasn't long before I felt Mathews cock swell and hear him grunt as he shot his load deep into me. Mathew had just finished firing his load deep into my bruised and red ass, with a loud grunt. This sent his friend Gareth over the edge and he pulled out his 9.5" cut cock out of mouth and sent his cum over my face. After the first couple of spurts he placed his cock head back into my open mouth and fired the rest in to my mouth. It filled my mouth quickly, so quick I couldn't swallow it all and it dropped gently on Gareth's feet and the floor.

When Mathew and Gareth had finished they laughed, then Mathews powerful and commanding voice echoed through the room "Alexis, what a mess you have made of my friends feet, and over my polished floor. You had best lick it up."

I instantly responded and lowered my head down and began to lick the spilt cum of the floor and off Gareth's boots. "Such a good little sissy isn't she?" Gareth said to Mathew who just laughed, I on the hand felt this compliment was one of the best things I had ever heard, and surprisingly was so turned on by it.

When I had finished, I remained on my knees watching Gareth and Mathew get dressed and get ready to leave.

"I'll be down in a minute, wait for me in reception" Mathew said to Gareth, who only nodded in agreement and pressed the button for the elevator, he got in and the metal doors closed. As soon as they were closed Mathew walked over to me, a smile on his face, he lowered himself so his face was level with mine.

"You did really well today Alexis, very well. Gareth was very pleased with you as was I" He said kindly. Then he did something I did not expect, he reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a handkerchief and gently wiped some cum of Alexis's cheek before gently placing a kiss on her now smudged ruby red lips.

Mathew didn't say anything else after this, just picked himself up, pocketed the handkerchief and walked to the elevator; he got in and then was gone. As soon as I heard the doors close, I smiled and tear ran down the side of my face. I was so happy.