Hotel Rendezvous

Story Info
A secret meeting and an unexpected surprise awaits.
1.2k words
3.91
20k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He agreed to send a text when he got there. The message duly arrived as I was driving. I pulled over and read it. Short and sweet, the five words read, "I'm here, do you consent?" I quickly type a reply indicating my current location and answering the question with a yes.

I didn't know what I was consenting to, but I was willing to try anything with him. He has a vivid imagination as do I and mine is running riot. I start off my journey again, as I drive I think about what he might have planned. Has he been shopping for some new toys or has he found some other phallic items? Perhaps he was going to be experimental with my current selection of toys. I quickly glance over at my hand luggage for reassurance that I have my toy bag.

It is amazing how allowing your imagination to use it's free spirit, can be such a turn on. I had a tingling sensation between my legs and could feel a dampness caused by the thoughts I was having. This was so pleasurable. My face was full of colour, I was glowing and I hadn't even seen him today yet alone had the opportunity of experiencing his body and all that it offered.

I arrived at the hotel, checked myself in, took my key and made my way up to the room. My suitcase bumped over the door thresholds. I heard a buzzing noise coming from my hand luggage which was precariously balanced on my case. One of my toys had turned itself on. I chuckled to myself and thought how I might get to use this toy on this occasion.

I got to the room, opened the door and entered. As I pulled my case into the room, the door closed to. His case was sitting neatly on the rack. I glanced around the room. Sitting on the cabinet next to what would be my side of the bed, were several items. There was our blue toy, ooh how good that was at prolonging orgasms. There was the mini feather duster, for gentle caressing of the soft areas of skin; its silky feeling is very sensuous. There was a bottle of heat lubricant and some condoms. One of the condoms was open.........

A zing went through me. I couldn't see him in the room but he wasn't far away. If he was wearing the missing condom, I was not in for vaginal sex. I was going to be humiliated and punished. I was already feeling wet through and pretty desperate to have his penis inside me. I bent down to reach my hand luggage and retrieved the noisy vibrator. It was asking to be used and I lifted my skirt, pulled my knickers aside and forced the vibrator into my wet vagina. I closed my eyes and leant against the dressing table, slowly moving the vibrator inside me and feeling it catch the clitoris.

Suddenly arms were around me and a hand was over my mouth. I remained bent over and he had moved one of his palms to be flat on my back with a slight downward pressure. He was keeping me in this position. Five words were uttered by him. "I've got you a present". He removed his hand from my mouth and gently rubbed his finger around my lips. It felt very sensuous and I opened my mouth wider to give a greater surface area to accept this pleasure. As I opened my mouth wider, I felt a bar being placed between my teeth. I now knew what my present was.

He tied the leather straps of the gag, behind my head. I froze, goose pimples appearing on my arms. This was moving up a gear. I started to fantasize as to why he had bought this for me. I could be pretty noisy when reaching a peak and having an orgasm. Was this his way of telling me that he intended keeping me at a climax for some time and that other guests may want some sleep?

My skirt is undone and drops to the floor. His hot body presses against me. His hard cock starts to move rhythmically against my buttock cheeks, teasing and making it difficult to concentrate on my use of the vibrator. He senses this and removes my knickers, taking the vibrator from me and taking charge of its use. He starts slowly in that tantalizing way, tormenting me, making me more desperate to have him. He then increases the speed and thrust. As he drives the shaft into me, I continue to leak more juices.

I must be wet enough for what he wants because he removes the vibrator and places it by my feet. I am focussed on the wet droplets that trickle down it. My focus soon changes as he inserts his covered cock inside my vagina. Even with my copious lubrication and his packaging surrounding his cock, the feeling of having him inside my vagina was fantastic. His hard cock glides effortlessly and he moans gently.

After a short time he withdraws from me, parts my buttocks and places the tip of his penis at my anus. Using no lubrication, he enters his hard cock into my anus. I now know why I have a gag. I want to scream but can't, instead I bite on my gag. His divine member is gently pushed in and he moans as if he is attaining the gratification he desires. He gently withdraws and pushes forward again. He continues this motion, each time penetrating that bit further.

He keeps this pumping action going for some time, moaning with joy. He seemed to be delighting in what he was doing and I was in ecstasy. Suddenly he forces himself hard in to me. I sound like a lion, as my scream sounds like a muffled roar. He continues this more forceful approach, allowing his proud member to travel at a pace that was turning us both on.

I am completely helpless and loving every minute of it. I can feel sensations running up and down my body. I want to come but can't until he does. I listen to his breathing and recognise the change. He is now ready for his own orgasm and he can take me with him. That breathing pattern takes me even higher. My anal muscles are tight and I squeeze them even tighter. He lets out a noise of pleasure and I know he can feel the moves that I am now making. He regains his composure and accelerates his thrusting motion.

I can feel fluid running down my leg as the wave that is an orgasm, starts to sweep my body. He is also coming........ His already thick penis swells further as it pulses and ejaculates its juices. I bite on my gag, I can only just stand.

He withdraws and I fall to my knees. Whilst he visits the bathroom I try to regain my self control. I sit in a controlled heap. He comes out of the bathroom glistening with sweat and asks "What time have you booked dinner for?"

"Not for three hours" I reply, "Enough time for the dominatrix to return the favour!"