Hotel Room

Story Info
The night was great, and gets better.
764 words
3.2
15k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was illuminated only by the glow of the city. We walked in, both a little tipsy. It had been a great evening, an amazing dinner at one of the nicest places in town, dancing, and a walk along the riverfront. On the way back, we'd stopped and shared a bottle of wine and talked until closing. On the walk back to the hotel, arm in arm, enjoying the feel of each other, I couldn't get over how beautiful she was. That silky hair, those beautiful eyes, and a smile that defined perfection. I couldn't believe that she was holding my arm, leaning on me, looking up with something I couldn't begin to describe.

As soon as the door closed, I couldn't resist taking her into my arms, and pulling her close. The feel of her body next to mine, the warmth of her skin was wonderful beyond description. Her eyes sparkled in the faint light as she looked up at me. Our lips met, and we stepped towards the bed, still embracing.

Kicking off our shoes, we lay down together mouths still tight together. Our tongues danced and brushed as we pulled tighter together. As our kiss deepened, my hands began to trace her figure through the sheer fabric of her dress. Her wonderful breasts, along her hips, the smooth skin of her thighs, every part of her felt a gentle touch. My lips left hers, and moved down, stopping at her chin, briefly, then down her neck. With each touch on her neck, a little noise escaped here, and she shivered. My hands found the zipper on her back, and eased it down.

I slid her dress up, but stopped as it was over her head, trapping her hands. Kissing down from her neck, I took a nipple between my lips and gently sucked. The other soon felt a gentle rubbing as my fingers and palm teased it. She freed herself from the confines of the dress and pulled me back up to her lips. My shirt soon followed the dress to the floor. I could feel how hot she was our bare skin met. Sliding my way down, I couldn't hold back any longer, and pulled her panties off, ripping them in my excitement. My lips were on her before the panties hit the floor.

I tasted her arousal as soon as my lips touched her. Her skin was so smooth, and glistening with her juices. I licked up and down, barely parting her, wanting to make it last as long as I could. She started breathing hard and moaning as my tongue reached inside. The warmth was incredible and I caressed her depths, feeling her moisture build. Her moaning increased in intensity as my tongue moved up to circle her clit, grazing it lightly, teasing it.

Her hands came to each side of my head, and pulled me in. My lips pulled her clit in, and my licked the top without pause. Before long, I felt her shake. As she began to scream, I released her clit, and slid down just in time to feel her wonderful explosion as she released.

I pulled myself next to her, and pulled her tight as she came down. Before much time passed, she looked down, and saw the bulge in my pants. Pushing me on my back, she lowered herself to my belt, and slowly removed it, with my pants and boxers following close behind. Taking me into her mouth, she took all of me in, her tongue doing magic. She sucked lightly as she played with my balls. Before long, I was writhing and moaning as her attention became more than I could take. With a shout, I came. She took every drop, then looked up at me and smiled.

With her naked body next to mine, it didn't take long before I was ready again. When the felt the touch on her back, she rolled on to her back, and pulled me on top. I pushed myself all the way in, and slowly withdrew until only the head was inside. I kept slow, pushing until I could go no deeper, then pulling out until I was just barely inside, building the tension. She grabbed my hips and tried to pull me in harder and faster, but I held back, wanting to tease, to make it last. When I could hold back no longer, my thrusts became faster and harder. As our rhythms matched, I felt her muscles begin to squeeze, and we finished together, collapsing into each other, satisfied.