Hotel Room

Story Info
Domme toys with her sub.
1.8k words
4
23.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led him along the hotel corridor, by the end of his tie, as he clambered behind her carrying both their bags. Arriving at the correct door she stopped but did not turn to face him. Yanking his tie she forced him forward and he fumbled with the key.

She sat herself down on the corner of the bed and kicked off her shoes. He stood just inside the doorway, eyes pointed downwards, holding the bags, waiting.

"Leave your stuff by the door and put my bag over there" she instructed casually flicking her fingers in a general direction.

He faltered slightly not really knowing where her bag was supposed to go but eventually placed it beside a large armchair.

"Oi!" She barked, clicking her fingers and demanding his attention.

He scurried back in front of her and stood bolt upright but with his head properly bowed.

"Down!" She instructed, still wearing her sunglasses and now curling her toes into the deep sumptuous carpet.

Instantly he dropped to his knees and, shaking slightly, assumed his position.

"Preeeesent!" Came the instruction in a rather military tone.

His hips jutted forwards thrusting his still clothed groin out towards her. His thighs always pulled when she made him assume this position and he could only hope that he wouldn't be stuck this way for too long.

"You are such a slut!" Came her observation "Just look at that!"

His eyes were already pointing downwards and he didn't have to look to know what she meant. His cock was hard and erect inside his trousers and already causing a small damp patch through the dark grey material. He flinched as her toes rose to meet his arousal and her touch only provoked him all the more. Her eyes smiled from behind her shades.

-o-

She emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a white fluffy robe. He had been waiting for the best part of an hour, naked, and mainly on his knees, having run her bath and folded her discarded clothes. He felt so vulnerable and exposed being naked all the time but knew she liked to look at him and enjoyed feeling her gaze flitter over his skin.

His erection had waned and his now flaccid cock rested calmly between his closed thighs. She giggled as she walked past him, seeing the shrivelled penis twitch slightly at her reappearance, but she didn't stop. She carried on doing whatever she was doing as if he wasn't even there.

He wondered if she might dress, remain in the bath robe, or taunt him with her own exposure. She chose the bath robe and reclining in the chair she folded her legs, allowing her foot to bounce in front of him. He let out a muted sigh.

"What's the matter with you?!" She asked. He dare not answer.

"Want my toes in your mouth... don't you?" She taunted him as his cock twitched again. "You should be so lucky!"

She hadn't let up since they had arrived in the car park. Tormenting and teasing, chiding and controlling. He wondered if she might have relaxed just a little after the bath but she hadn't and he sensed that tonight wouldn't be easy.

"Come here!" Her fingers clicked again.

He shuffled on his hands and knees until he was just in front of her. He could smell the fresh soapy scent and a hint of fragrant shampoo.

"Preeesent!"

Again, his hips lunged forwards, his semi-aroused cock bobbing in response.

She unfolded her legs and placed the sole of each foot over the curve of each of his shoulders, keeping her knees slightly bent and flexing against him as if she might force him backwards. Instead, she peeled the robe away from her and exposed herself, making him groan uncontrollably on the spot. His cock grew harder.

"Now then... you slut! If you THIS is what you want... you'll have to be a VERY good boy!"

He flinched and groaned under his breath.

"Won't you!" She barked.

His throat was so dry he could hardly speak but he managed to mumble some kind of assent.

She reached forwards and thoughtlessly grasped his now firm penis and dragged him over towards the bed.

She made him sit at the foot of the bed and lay back with his knees bent and his feet still planted firmly on the floor. Luckily the bed wasn't too high or he might not have reached. Short of anchor points she decided to leave his upper body free and just bungee his ankles to the wheels at the corner of the bed. Having applied a silken swathe as a blindfold she stepped out of the robe and applied a comfortable vest and knickers. He could hear her moving around and knew that he wasn't even remotely restrained but that didn't matter. He wanted her to take what she wanted from him and gladly surrendered for her delight.

Having found the items she needed within her holdall she climbed up onto the bed and matter-of-factly straddled across his chest, facing down along his body. Shit! He thought. Now he was pinned.

He flinched and giggled as she ran her fingernails along his torso. She amused herself with the spasms of his cock. Adjusting her calves so they wrapped underneath his armpits she sat back gently pressing her curvaceous backside into his face. No real warning. No time to catch his breath. He swooned to feel her close in around his nose and mouth, the curves of her behind snuggling over his face. He groaned again. She didn't hear it, but she felt it and lifted her hips just enough for him to breath.

Carefully, she applied some medical gloves. Gently stroking down her thighs first to ensure they were comfortably in place. Next, she flicked open a large bottle of lubricant and splattered it over his cock. He jumped at the cold slithery feel and his cock didn't seem to like it very much. Smiling, she took hold of it and massaged firmly to ensure it was primed and ready.

He felt so heady and greedy while she worked her hands over him. He wanted to orgasm but knew he mustn't. He wanted to struggle against her but his head was more or less immobile and his shoulders were held firmly in place by the weight of her. Suddenly, he squealed into her knickers as she plucked out a few stray pubic hairs, feeling his legs pull at the binds around his ankles. She smiled in response.

She watched his responses carefully and his cock told her the truth. He liked the little plucks of pain. The glans grew engorged and shone a little in the light - a small globule of pre-cum forming at the tip. He's ready, she thought, smiling again outwardly.

He felt her take him in her hand again, firmly this time, not stroking, but holding his hard cock motionless. She gripped hard and pulled it up and away from his body, making him shiver and grow even more erect. Then he felt the cool lube again, just at the head of his cock this time. A little seeped into his opening.

Carefully, she held the meatus and wiped the tip and shaft of the long metal rod along the opening, to coat it in lubricant. She felt his body freeze below her and knew he was now paying attention, all fantasy notions erased from his mind. Carefully and adeptly, she moved the wand and allowed the rounded tip to find the outside limit of his urethra. He tensed, and then shuddered as gravity drew the length of the probe deep within his now aching cock. She purred at the sight of the shiny object now jutting out of his cock by a few centimetres. Softly, she stroked his shaft and watched the metal tip bob up and down.

He groaned and sighed feeling like his cock had been filled with lead. The weight of the sound pressed down against him inside and he felt a slight burning sensation. Surely she wasn't going to make him peak with the probe in place -- it would hurt like hell! Instead she jiggled the end of the rod making it stir the inside of his urethra, almost tickling him from inside. Then, as her arse pressed down against his face firmly again, and as her hand gripped the base of his manhood, he felt the shot as she dragged the probe back out of him quickly. He was used to her using probes on him, and being toyed with in this way, but this new sensation was something else. He groaned loudly and wanted to bite into her flesh but instead pushed his head back against the mattress below him as he crushed handfuls of bedding between his white-knuckled fingers.

She let him have air again and gently stroked the underside of his cock, reaching down to his balls. She loved to see them squirm and contort in their skin under her touch and today was no exception. Spreading lube from her gloved hands she massaged his scrotum and nipped at his skin. His cock, although assaulted still remained hard and apparently hungry.

-o-

Having let him recover for a few moments she started to work on his cock again. Each time she felt the shaft harden and spasm she flicked his balls with her fingers. He squirmed against her every time. She had let him empty his balls the night before last, knowing she would need his controllable yet prone to her torment. Still his balls seemed full and this amused her. The torture would be more delicious as a result.

His mind was swimming and his cock felt so different. He could still feel where the sound had been and it felt so good as she manipulated him with her still gloved hands. He had produced an orgasm as per her instructions only 36 hours ago but the hunger, need and ache felt more powerful now. He wanted to cum. He was forbidden. His reward would be suffering.

She moved down from above him and relocated herself on a stool at the end of the bed. She unhooked the cord from around his ankles and told him to hold his knees in the air. He did as instructed and exposed his balls, perineum and anus to her just as another application of cool lube covered him. He knew what was coming, or thought he did, and tried his best to relax and be still.

She massaged his balls a little longer, feeling them between her fingers as she listened to his now more vocal groans. Slowly her fingertips lowered and began to massage over his perineum finding a sensitive spot and making him jump. Then she found his arse and without hesitation, having massaged it gently, preparing it and making it relax, she slipped two fingers inside him as far as she could reach. He yelped a little yet seemed to push down against her fingers. Any protestations would not wash with her today.

"This.... arse... is.... Mine....!!!" She stated with each thrust of her fingers.

"Oh, my god! Yes.... Yes... YES!!!!" He cried.

"And, now that I know everything is full working order, you are going to set to work!"