Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifts herself up, slides up your hard shaft until the head of your dick slides slowly out of her, she releases the edge of her panties, puts both of her hands on your chest and drops herself onto you, your cock slips in, the edge of her panties drags slightly down one side of your shaft as she takes you into her once more. She gasps again, looks into your eyes, smiles and lifts herself again. You feel your cock slide almost all the way out of her again before she plunges down, dropping onto you, the feeling around you cock hot, wet and tight. She slowly begins to pump up and down on, you feel her tight pussy sliding up and down on your cock, feel her panties along the side of your shaft, feel how tight she is around the head of you hard, hard cock. Up and down, up and down, she is pumping her pussy up and down on your cock, her eyes fixed onto yours, her tight, round breasts bobbing up and down in front of you, you hands move to her waist to hold her steady as she continues to pump, up and down, up and down. She is fucking you now, sliding herself up and down your cock, her pussy tight and wet, her breath coming in short gasps as she feels you inside her. Her pussy is tight, sliding up and down on you, taking your cock deep within her, lifting up until the tip of you penis is just outside of her, plunging down again, you feel her pussy swallow your hard cock, the warmth and the wetness covering every part of the surface of your dick, your nerve endings going into overdrive, registering millions of tiny sparks of pleasure as she fucks you. Harder and harder she pumps up and down on you, faster and faster she moves, she starts to gyrate again, makes small circles with her hips as she pumps up and down, throws her dead back and moans loudly, you feel your juices start to flow again, your groin muscles start to contract. She is panting loudly now, she will soon reach her own orgasm and you are on the verge of yours. You hold yourself back, fight against coming, think about the promise you made to her, grit your teeth, tense your cock as hard as you can, you release an uncontrollable groan and she stops. You breath, short sharp breaths as you calm yourself down, hold yourself back from the edge, stop yourself from exploding deep inside her. She sits perfectly still, your cock held deep inside her, she smiles and whispers "good boy", before slowly lifting herself up again, your hard penis sliding out of her, she releases you. She sits on your stomach, looking into your eyes, a bead of sweat drips down her cleavage.

She lifts one of her legs over you and kneels next to you once more.

She reaches for your hands, you offer them and she pulls you forward, helps you to sit up. She beckons for you to stand and takes the pillow from where your head had rested. You stand up and she shuffles over on the bed, puts the pillow down and bends forward, turning her head sideways and resting her cheek on the pillow. She arches her back and presents her bottom high into the air, as you look at her face she raises one eyebrow, letting you know that she is waiting for you. You move close behind her and she parts her legs slightly, her feet and knees shoulder-width apart, she is face down, back arched, bottom lifted for you. You look down at her backside, her white cotton panties still cover her perfect arse, tight and stretched, covering her bottom, her pubic mound bulges out slightly between her inner thighs, a damp patch on the gusset of her panties shows how wet she is, how turned on by you she is, you move closer.

You take your dick in one hand and press the head against her panties, rub it up and down the soft material, pressing her underwear into the line of her arse, feel the cotton against the head of your penis. Pressing down on your shaft, you bend your cock forwards, rub it along the line of her gusset, feel the moisture seeping through her panties. You hook her panties to one side, reveal her pussy once more, rub the head of your cock up and down the her hot, wet labia. Slowly, gently, you ease the tip of your cock into her, teasing her, teasing yourself, rolling the head of your penis around in small circles as you carefully ease yourself into her. You slide yourself in, she is tight, tighter still now she is on all fours in front of you, you push yourself all the way, deep into her, feel your balls touch her, touch her panties, touch her pussy. You take you hand from your dick and reach under her, slide your fingers along the edge of her panties, find her pussy, feel along it, touch the bud of her clitoris, roll her clitoris between your thumb and finger. She moans, pushes her bottom higher into the air, pushes back onto you, takes your cock deeper. You caress her clitoris and slowly ease yourself out of her, pull back until the tip of your cock slides slowly out of her pussy, rests against her labia once more. You take you hand from her clitoris, place it on her backside, on her panties, held to one side by your other hand, you pause for a moment before thrusting hard, pushing yourself deep into her, feeling yourself ram home, your body slamming against hers as you sink your cock in as far as it will go. She gasps, you feel her body tense, feel her tighten, constricting around your cock. You ease yourself out of her again, pause for a second, thrust forward, pull out, thrust in, out, in, out, in, you start to pump your cock in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

You look down at her arse as you thrust in and out of her, her panties pulled to the side, you see the glistening bud of her anus, you move your hand from her panties, down towards her anus. You touch your index finger to her arsehole, make little circles around her anus, wet with her juices, moist and lubricated with the juices flowing from her pussy. You thrust deep into her, stop, feel how the walls of her pussy contour to the shaft of your cock, you slide your finger into her anus, it slips in easily, but she tenses around you. Her anus tightens around your finger as her body spasms, you feel the walls of her vagina tighten around the shaft of your cock. You start to slide your finger in and out of her anus, out of time with your cock. As you pull your cock out, so you push your finger in, you thrust your cock in, pull your finger out, she moans, squirms with pleasure, you are driving her wild, thrusting your cock in and out of her, probing her anus with your finger. You feel yourself edging towards oblivion, she is so tight and warm, so moist around your cock, but you know you cannot come. So you stop thrusting, slow down, feel yourself as you slide in and out, slowly, savouring each moment.

She drops her bottom away form you, falls onto her stomach, rolls over onto her back. She looks up at you and tells you 'I think I am ready'.

She lifts her hips into the air, removes her panties. She takes her panties in her hand, rubs them down the side of your face, reaches to your hand and gives them to you, presses them into your hand. You take her panties and look at her as she lies on her back, spreads her legs wide and looks up at you, she is desperate for you, wills you to fuck her, to make her come. You move yourself over her, lift yourself, your toes at the end of the bed, you hold her panties in your hand, your arms straight, hands on either side of her head. She takes the tip of you cock in one hand and guides you to her pussy, holds you, slips the head of your cock between the lips of her pussy. You feel her panties in your hand.

You hesitate for one second, then you thrust into her, you thrust and pause, withdraw and pause, thrust wait, withdraw, wait, pausing after each movement, you begin to fuck her. You gradually, slowly, increase the pace, slide in and out of her a little faster, in, out, in, out, thrusting, pumping, you start to fuck her harder, harder, harder, you are fucking her hard and she is responding, you thrust, she gasps, you thrust again, she moans, you pump yourself in and out of her hot, wet, tight pussy and you feel her all around you. You can feel her warmth, her wet, her heat around your cock as you thrust into her, you hold yourself up on your hands, your cock deep inside her, you make circular motions with your hips, grind yourself against her. All the time feeling the soft cotton of her panties, held tightly in your hand.

She feels your body against her clitoris and tries to cry-out, tries to warn you that you will make her come, but you are too carried away in your own feelings, the feelings f your cock held deep inside her, you thrust, you gyrate, she gasps, she moans, she is coming, you feel her tighten even more, she is impossibly tight around you cock, her body in spasm, her muscles twitching, constricting, pumping your cock. You look down at her, pull your cock out to the edge of her pussy, slide back into her, feel her coming hard. She moans loudly, pushes herself up towards your cock one more time, then collapses onto the bed.

You slip from her, your dick stands proud before you, she has come, come very hard, and you have not, she is satisfied and you have more within you. She opens her eyes, looks at you, smiles and says 'you can come whenever you like'.

She lifts her legs up towards her shoulders, raises her ankles and puts them over your shoulders. You hold her panties in one hand and your dick in the other. You guide your cock to her pussy, grip her panties tightly and slowly slip your cock into her. You thrust deep, slowly and deeply, you are on the edge of coming, feeling every tiny part of the inside of her pussy rubbing against the shaft of your cock, teasing the head, drawing you towards your orgasm. Slowly, surely, you thrust into her, pull out of her, thrust in, pull out, you can come any time you like. You pump your cock into her pussy, in and out, in and out, you feel the juices start to swirl in your loins, feel your balls tighten, feel yourself sliding in and out of her. You fuck her deep, slowly, hard and deep, your cock alive with pleasure, you feel your juices rise. You look into her face, pump your cock into her, hold her panties in your hand, thrust in, out, slowly, surely, feel your cock inside her. You come, and you come, and you come, you come hard, very hard, you are coming, coming hard, coming deep inside her, your orgasm washes over you, pulses of hot come force themselves out of you, into her, pulsing, pulsing, you come and you come and you come. You close your eyes, you see black fireworks firing into oblivion, feel your whole body convulse, waves of orgasm wash over you.

You slow down your movements, gradually stop thrusting, withdraw your cock form inside her, slowly, carefully. You roll to one side and collapse onto the bed, exhausted and spent. You listen to her breathing, as she gradually regains control, her breathing slows, she starts to relax.

She sits up, reaches over to you and takes her panties from your hand. She bends forwards, moves her panties towards your slowly deflating penis. She wraps her panties around your cock and you feel it twitch once more, it is spent, and the feeling is too much, but you cannot stop her. She holds you cock in her panties, in her hand, leans closer and takes you into her mouth, sucks hard, coaxes every last drop of semen form you. She sucks, slips your cock into her mouth, slides up and down a few times, making sure she has taken every last bit of your come. She rubs her panties around your cock, drying it with the soft white cotton, caressing you gently, making you clean.

Holding onto her panties, she stands up, moves off of the bed, looks down at you. You lie on your back and stare into her eyes. She smiles, steps into her panties, pulls them up. She picks up her bra, pulls it over her arms, reaches behind herself, fastens the catch. She takes her dress from the floor, slips it up over her thighs, over her panties, over her shoulders, slips her arms in, reaches her hands behind herself and pulls the zipper up. She leans towards you, kisses you gently on the lips, says 'thank you' and turns and walks away. Her feet fall one in front of the other as you look at her yellow summer dress, her white cotton panties barely visible between her legs. She reaches the door, opens it, does not look back, walks through the door, it closes behind her and she is gone. You look at the door for a few moments longer, before resting your head back on your pillow and closing your eyes.

12