Hotel Room Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful Gift for her Lover.
2.2k words
4.53
26.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 10pm, you are waiting for me in your room at the Grand Hotel. I should have been with you an hour before and you're beginning to get restless waiting for me. You are beginning to wonder if I'll turn up at all, but something, deep down, tells you I'll be there.

You rise from the bed and head to the fridge to get another beer, still dressed to impress from work; as you know it pleases me to fuck a sexy guy in a good suit.

You crack open your beer, turn up the music, pace around the room like a caged animal. Impatient now, desperate to see your hard cock as it glides between my hot lips again...

There's a knock at the door, you spring to answer it like a jack in the box, you've waited long enough for me.

I'm standing at the door, dressed to kill, tight corset top almost spilling my beautiful breasts to the world, atop an indecently short skirt; showing the tops of my black silk stockings, which stretch all the way down to my fiendishly heeled black stilettos.

My eyes, lined as black as my stockings burn with desire for you, my lips painted the same blood red as my top are hungry to taste you, devour you.

We kiss passionately on the threshold, your hands roaming my body immediately, squeezing and kneading my pert tits, before grabbing my ass and pulling me close to you. I can feel your hard cock through the trousers of your suit as we kiss. It seems to me that you want me; need me.

You pull me into the room, tracing your hand up my stockinged legs under my tiny skirt to find the flimsy lace of my panties, which are now the only thing between your fingers and my hot, wet cunt.

In our passion we failed to shut the hotel room door, so when I pull away from you, naturally you assume that's where I'm headed, to your confusion I head back out through the door, with a sly grin on my sweet lips.

As I leave the room I turn to see the look of dismay on your face! as if I'd leave you that way (?) alone with a cock hard enough to smash bricks. I giggle at the very idea, tell you not to worry, that I've brought you a present. With that I'm gone through the open door and away down the hotel's corridor.

You sit on the bed, nursing your hard dick through the confines of your clothing wondering what the hell I'm playing at.

A minute or so passes until I return, only this time I'm not alone. I have with me the most beautiful girl you have ever seen: gorgeous green eyes with the same dirty girl sparkle as you saw in mine the minute we met.

All you can see of her attire is a long black trench coat, her killer heels to match my own and the collar she wears around her neck, attaching her firmly to the lead I am holding in my hand.

I walk her into the room, pushing the door closed behind us. As soon as the door shuts, I unbutton her long coat, slipping it over her slender, naked shoulders. She wears nothing now, except for her stockings, heels, collar and lead. She is absolutely stunning, with heavy pert tits and creamy white skin.

Her nipples are pierced and she wears a delicate chain from one exquisite breast to the other. Her navel is also pierced, she has a very slender waist, with spectacular hips, her pussy is clean-shaven and her labia are jewelled with six small rings.

I nod to the girl and without further command she turns on the spot to give your eyes their fill. Her head held high and proud as she parades her exquisite nakedness for you. Her ass is as magnificent as the rest of her, pale skin unblemished save for a small tattoo of a flaming heart, bearing the inscription 'Tanya'.

By the look on your face it is clear to me from the look on your face, you approve of my 'gift' ;)

Your approval and obvious excitement at having two beautiful sluts at your disposal thrills and delights me, I step closer to you, slip my arms around your waist, draw you into another deep, passionate kiss. I take your hands into my own and with another small head movement beckon my girl closer.

I take your hands, pushing them onto her glorious, naked tits, feeling our hands together, caressing her, touching and squeezing her. Giving you my unspoken permission to treat this beautiful woman as you please.

Pure hedonistic pleasure is our only goal this evening.

I kiss my gorgeous bitch as your hands roam over her body and mine, our pierced tongues lapping hungrily at each other. I kiss her hot mouth, sucking on her sweet lips and her hungry tongue as you slip one hand onto her ass, touching and groping the area emblazoned with my name.

Your other hand dips back where I need it, under my skirt and panties, stroking at my now extremely damp mound. Our kissing getting more and more frenzied, you kissing me, kissing her, the three of us kissing n touching each other.

You take one of her pierced nipples into your mouth and I follow your lead, sucking and kissing her other erect nipple as I slide my fingers between her legs to find her pussy as wanton and wet as my own.

As you devour my girl's heavy breasts and luscious lips I slide to my knees, down onto the carpet, to give her sopping quim my fullest attention.

I love to suck her shaven cunt, to pleasure her with my probing tongue, she tastes so goddamn sweet, it gets me so hot lapping at her hard clit, teasing her pierced labia between my lips, while I watch as you titillate her breasts. One of her stockinged legs is now wrapped around my neck, securing my lips to her cunt as she bucks and grinds against me.

As I am down on my knees, licking n sucking at her sweet cunt you slip your hand back down to my own hot pussy and roughly jerk my knickers aside and continue to strum on my clit, getting your fingers well lubricated with my juices, thrusting your fingers into my hot, wet hole.

I feel my girl loosing control, her breathing growing harder and faster. I can feel her orgasm building as surely as I feel my own and in moments we are crying out together, me and this beautiful girl, coming together, coming hard.

Her pussy is sopping now, drenching my face with her delicious juices.

Shakily, I get to my feet and draw you close, kissing you, letting you taste her pussy on my lips.

My hands are pulling at your tie now, slipping it off from around your neck, sliding them under your jacket, pushing you out of it, letting it drop to the hotel room floor. Tearing the buttons from your shirt, one by one in my hurry to undress you. My bitch is on her knees now, behind me, pulling my damp panties down, slipping me out of them.

I drop to my knees again, this time at your feet, undoing your belt and your zipper, freeing your beautiful cock. I begin to satisfy myself by slowly licking and sucking on your rock hard dick, staring into your eyes, shameless in my need to be a cock hungry whore for you, taking you deeper n deeper into my mouth, filling my throat as I fellate you.

As I lose myself in such oral pleasure our little slut gets on her knees behind me and begins to eat my pretty pussy, lapping up my juices like the cat that got the cream. Dipping her fingers into my velvety wetness.

As I'm on my knees sucking you hard and deep, she spreads my ass cheeks and buries her tongue deep in my ass hole, licking me and tonguing my hole, fingers still fucking into my cunt.

I'm watching you as you watch her pleasing and teasing my ass and I feel your cock begin to jerk as my pussy is starting to twitch. I'm going to come again, and hard.

As you shoot your hot, sweet, sticky load into my mouth, I prepare to swallow every drop, and here I go again, my body racked with tremors, my pussy and ass fucked and filled by some stunning young bitch's fingers and tongue, my mouth filled with your jizz, coming hard, with you, moaning and shaking as my orgasm crashes over me in waves of ecstasy.

As my orgasm subsides and I have cleaned every drop of your come from your cock with my tongue, I tell you to sit in the chair in the corner of the room. I pick up your tie from the floor, help our sweet playmate back on to her feet, tenderly kiss her lips before taking both her hands behind her back and tying them securely with your neck tie.

Using the chain between her breasts to lead her, I bring her over to where you sit, bending her over your lap. She is a dirty girl, just like me and I know from experience just what she's needing.

I ask her if she's the filthy little slut I love to please n tease, and of course she answers that she is and that she will do anything to please me, she's a good girl.

Gently I begin to caress her delightful ass with a featherlike touch, occasionally letting my fingers slip between her legs, but only for a split second, I raise my hand and spank her ass hard, so sudden that she gives out a small squeal.

Again and again I spank down on her ass, bringing a lovely glow to her pale cheeks as she squirms about in your lap with her hands bound behind her, stopping occasionally to kiss and stroke her cheeks, mixing her pain with pleasure.

When the palm of my right hand is nearly as red as her poor ass cheeks I stop to retrieve your belt from your discarded trousers, I pull it taught in my hands, doubled up.

I step in front of her to let her see just what I have in store for her. There is no fear in her face, on the contrary, her eyes are aflame with passion, and I'm sure your cock has risen to attention again and is now nestling hard against her smooth belly.

I hold your belt to her lips and she kisses it, whilst gazing deep into my eyes, a sign of her willing submission to us, also a sure sign she is enjoying her beating, she wants more.

I lean over her prone body to kiss your lips, you knead my breast with one hand, whilst the other caresses her rosy ass cheeks, she utters a low moan again as we kiss.

When my desire for your lips is sated, I resume my position behind my lovely little sub slut, raising the hand with the belt in it into the air, n bringing it down gently on her flank; again she begins to squirm and squeal, further heightening my desire to thrash her more.

My strokes with the belt slowly grow in their intensity, until each swipe leaves a clean red welt on her now glowing flanks, her squeals have turned to moans again now, I'm beating this little slut and she is getting off on it, getting hornier n hornier.

When I think she can take no more, without screaming the place down, I tenderly help her to her feet. Lifting her weight by her bound hands, I untie her, laying her down onto her back on the bed, straddling her hips and lavishing my attention again on her gorgeous breasts.

You need no further encouragement at the sight of us writhing together on the bed, stepping up behind me, rubbing your rigid rod against my sopping pussy, thrusting into me hard with your huge cock; riding me, filling me, fucking me furiously. I adore the feel of you as you pick up your pace, shafting me harder and faster, stretching yourself into my tight cunt again and again until I am screaming and crying out your name, begging you to fill me with your come. Just as I am reaching my third orgasm you pull out of me, leaving me gasping and begging for more.

You pull me onto my knees at the foot of the bed, bent over it with my face once again in reach of our girl's pierced cunt. As I begin to eat and lick her again, you join me on your knees, kneeling behind me, I feel your stiff cock nestling at the entrance to my ass hole. Slowly, tenderly you begin to bugger me taking your time to stretch my tight hole as you fill me, making me emit a low guttural moan from the very centre of my being.

Thrusting with firmer and firmer strokes until I am full of you, stretched to my limits, licking and sucking the sopping cunt in my face, filling her wet quim n tight ass with my fingers in time with your thrusts until we are all trembling, gasping, panting, coming hard, the three of us together, until we're a writhing, sated, sticky, mess, lying together, gently caressing in the hotel bed.