Hotel Room for Three

Story Info
A reservation mix up makes for a night to remember.
2.2k words
4.13
72.7k
50
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on! We're going to be late!" yelled Jenna.

Jenna and I have been married for 9 years. At 34 she kept her body fit and has always been known for her sexy brown eyes and adorable features. We were leaving for a weekend convention for her job in finance. I always tagged along just to check out other cities while she attended her conferences.

When we finally arrived at our hotel the lobby was packed full of Jenna's colleagues. I've spent a lot of time with all of them over the years so they're usually as happy to see me as they are to see my wife.

"Hi Jenna! You're finally here!" I heard from over my shoulder.

It was Alex, one of Jenna's closest coworkers, and she was hot! Her dark hair fell around her shoulders accenting her gorgeous 34 C breasts. Alex and Jenna were also gym buddies and it showed.

"Did you guys get checked in yet? They've got the rooms all screwed up! Apparently they lost my reservation." Alex whined as she looked back at both of us with those gorgeous green eyes.

I checked with the desk and our room was ready. One King bed just as we reserved. Jenna asked Alex what her plans were since they lost her room.

"I don't know. I've had offers from some of the guys to share their rooms but honestly I don't want them to get the wrong idea. You know how the guys get on these trips. Once they start drinking I'm afraid I'll be putting myself in a sticky situation."

"Why don't you stay with us?" Jenna said. Looking at me with that look that I've seen many times, waiting for me to agree.

I said "Sure Alex. We only have a King but one of us could sleep on the pull out."

"What Jim means is that HE will sleep on the pullout. We have to work and he's just here to have fun. Besides, Jim is a gentleman and that's what a gentleman does. Right Jim?"

Jenna was batting her eyes at me with her devilish grin. She knew I would sacrifice my comfort to help out her friend.

"Of course that's what I meant. Come on Alex. You two can have a sleep over in the King. I'll be fine on the pullout and you girls can get your beauty rest."

I was barely finished my sentence and Alex wrapped her arms around me and planted a big kiss on my cheek. I could feel her tight stomach against mine and the softness of her breasts pressing against my chest. I swore I could feel her nipple poking into me as she hugged me.

"You're the best Jim! Jenna is so lucky to have such a good man. I promise I won't be in your way and if you two need some sexy time just say the word and I'll take a walk or go to the gym. I don't want to interfere with your weekend."

"He'll be fine Alex." said Jenna. "It's only two days. I think he can keep it in his pants while we're here."

Well that was not the answer I wanted. The main reason I come on these boring convention trips is that for some reason hotels bring out the slut in Jenna. We have a great sex life at home and keep it fresh with lots of fantasy talk and role playing in the bedroom. But whenever I get Jenna to a hotel she always takes it up a notch. She is always horny when we travel and needs twice as much sex when we're away as she does at home.

When we got to the room the girls said they wanted to go workout. I had squeezed mine in before we left so I decided to catch up on some work emails.

The girls went into the bathroom together and changed. When they came out they looked amazing. Both dressed in yoga pants showing every curve and matching tanks that provided ample cleavage for each of them. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock immediately. This was going to be a long weekend.

I'd be lying if I said I'd never fantasized about having sex with Alex. I would never cheat on my wife but Alex has a way of making you feel sexy, like you're the only person in the room. I can tell Jenna feels the same way about her because when they're together Jenna is always smiling and full of energy. They were quite the pair. No doubt heads would be turning in the gym as they worked out.

I poured a drink from the mini bar and settled down with my laptop in front of the TV. I figured I could catch the second round of golf and get ahead on work while they were gone. I knew they'd be at least an hour.

After about two hours later I heard the door. Jenna and Alex came bursting in panting and dripping with sweat.

"Whoa ladies! I was afraid you got kidnapped."

"Sorry Jim. We were pushing each other and got a little carried away. I think we can both skip tomorrow after this work out."

Jenna's chest was heaving as she talked making her sweat covered cleavage pulse in front of me.

I looked at Alex who was bent over with her hands on her knees catching her breath. I could see a pool of sweat between her breasts. I could also see a small patch of dampness around her thinly covered sex. The yoga pants were clinging tighter from the sweat and I could clearly see the lines of her outer lips. If I had to guess I'd say that she's completely shaved. The sight in front of me had my cock at full attention.

Normally on the night we arrive, Jenna and I would meet up with her coworkers for dinner and drinks. Tonight both girls said they were whooped and just wanted to shower, order room service and curl up in front of a movie. This sounded good to me as I was already on my third cocktail and didn't really feel like moving.

The Alex headed for the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I thought this might be my chance for some quick, sweaty, sneaky sex with Jenna. Before I had my chance Jenna was stripping off her gym clothes and headed for the bathroom. I was shocked when I heard the shower curtain open.

Wait! What? They were going to shower together? I pressed my ear to the door and could only make out the sound of them giggling and whispering. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I swore I heard Alex say my name. What were they up to? My cock was now fully straining at my shorts. I had the urge to make myself cum but was afraid to risk getting caught. This was going to be a long night.

I changed into my PJ's and poured another drink. While the girls were showering I went ahead and ordered a bottle of wine and a few different entrees to be delivered to the room. I knew they'd have to be starving by now.

A few minutes after the shower stopped, the girls emerged from the bathroom. Holy shit! I thought I was going to die. Alex was wearing a pair of tiny silk Victoria Secret shorts with a matching V neck that fit tight against her body. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could see the fine outline of her nipples pushing against the thin fabric. Jenna was not to be outdone. She was wearing a long thin button up night shirt that barely covered her ass. I could just see the bottom of her panties as she walked. She was also sans bra and I could see her perfect breast jiggle against the shirt as she moved across the room.

Jenna poured her and Alex a drink while I readied my pullout sleeper for the night. I couldn't keep my eyes off of the girls and they noticed. They were enjoying teasing me and I could see that naughty twinkle in Jenna's eyes that she gets when we stay at a hotel. This was becoming a game for them and I was their victim.

I heard a knock at the door. Just for a little payback I quickly excused myself to the bathroom and asked the girls to take care of the room service. That poor kid, he only looked to be about 19. When Jenna opened the door I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. As they led him into the room to show him where to put the food, Alex and Jenna both made a display of bending over and giving him every chance to check them out. They were evil. No doubt what that kid would be thinking about when he jerked off later.

After dinner the girls piled in the bed to search for a movie. They invited me to sit with them so I could see the TV better. With Jenna in the middle, every time her leg brushed mine my cock would twitch. As they stayed focused on whatever chick flick we were watching, I kept stealing glances at their sexy breasts just inches from my face.

As the moving droned on I started dozing off. Alex looked like she was falling asleep too so I made my way over to my sofa bed. The girls shut off the TV and now the only light in the room was the glow from the clock by the bed. As I climbed under the covers I could hear the girls rustling to get comfortable and when it stopped it looked like they were spooning.

Really? There was my beautiful wife just 4 feet away in bed with a beautiful woman and here I was bent up on a bumpy pull out couch with the most raging hard on I've ever felt. Life was not fair.

About 3 AM I woke up with my back killing me. Tossing and turning didn't help me get comfortable and the bar in the couch bed was digging into my side. In the barely lit room I thought I saw movement in the girls' bed. I hoped my rustling didn't wake them since I knew they had a long day ahead of them. I lay as still as possible hoping not to disturb them.

As my eyes adjusted to the small amount of light, I could see movement under the covers in the girls' bed. Alex had her back to me with her front pressed up against the back of Jenna. Her arm was draped over top of her and I could see her arm moving back and forth under the sheet.

What was happening? I lay perfectly still, straining to hear any sounds to give me a clue about what was going on just a few feet away. I watched intently the rhythm of Alex's arm and it wasn't long before I could match that with the sounds of Jennas' breathing. Her breathing was picking up almost to a pant. I knew that sound! I'd heard it thousands of times during our lovemaking. Jenna was approaching an orgasm.

Alex's motion continued and I could now see Jenna pushing her hips back against Alex. There was no question. Alex was working Jenna's clit and had her very close to climaxing.

Now it was Alex's breathing that I noticed. She was almost to a pant as well and I finally realized that Jenna had her arm behind her moving at the same pace as Alex's motion. They were getting each other off right in front of me while they thought I slept. My hand was already around my cock. I wanted to join them but didn't dare break up this moment. I had to see what happened next.

It didn't take long. Both girls had picked up their pace. They didn't seem to care anymore if I was in the room. Their breathing was rapid now and both hands work working feverishly on each others' clit. I could hear the sounds of their wetness as they worked. I was stroking my cock firmly as I listened.

Then like a chorus they both erupted. The sounds of them orgasming together sent me over the top. I started shooting rope after rope of my cum all over my belly and chest as I watched them heave together in unison. Their hands stopped and I watched them collapse against each other panting for air. As I turned on my side the bed springs squeaked. I saw both of their heads turn to me in a panic. I froze, not wanting them to know I'd been awake. I felt them stare intently at me for what seemed like hours. After a few seconds that must have felt satisfied that I was asleep.

The rolled back over and cuddled up and minutes later I could hear them both sound asleep. My cock was already getting hard again at the thought of what I just witnessed. My head was spinning but I couldn't even move. I just lay there in the darkness replaying the sounds in my head of what I had just witnessed......

To be continued...