Hotel Room Fun

Story Info
I meet up with Thomas in a hotel room, and make him my first.
2k words
3.93
35.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wetness between my legs had been keeping my mind off anything other than the boy I was meeting that whole morning.

I woke up more excited than ever before that morning, knowing that by the end of the day, I would no longer be a virgin. I'd always been the good girl, the kind girl, the smart girl, the girl with good grades but no friends, and I was done with it.

At age 18, being a virgin girl was not that bad. After all, how many 18 year old girls were not virgins anymore, right? Well, barely any of them! I'd heard girls at school talk about how amazing it was to have sex with this guy, how unbelievably good that girl was at licking pussy, or how good it felt to orgasm on a dick, but I'd never gotten past masturbation.

It wasn't that I couldn't get a boyfriend, or some casual sex. I'd even gotten dick offered to me multiple times in bars, but I'd always refused. I had always believed that my first time was supposed to be special, or at least with someone special, and I just hadn't found that person yet.

In comes Thomas. Or rather, in comes an online notification from Thomas. I'd been on apps for only a few weeks, but I hadn't had any luck. Again, it wasn't that I wasn't getting matches. The problem was that apparently, all boys online are horny assholes looking for an easy snatch to fuck.

But Thomas was different. He was funny, always knew what to say, and most of all, he made me feel safe. So we'd gone on a date, we'd talked over texts a lot, called each other at every possible moment of the day, and had finally decided we'd take each other's virginity.

Meeting up at one of our houses was impossible, because neither of us were ever home alone: I had younger siblings to take care of, and he had a brother who never left the house. In the end, we decided to meet up at a hotel.

He'd chosen the hotel and everything that came with it, and told me to come a few hours late so he could prepare everything he might want to prepare.

So there I stood, a little wet stain on my pants were my pussy was touching it, since I'd decided to surprise Thomas by not wearing any underwear, in front of the sliding doors of the hotel. I'd been standing there for a few minutes without the doors opening, so I texted him that the doors wouldn't open and he told me to wait for him to come down. The tongue-emoji he sent after this simple message was enough to make me squirm again, making my legs rub against each other in an attempt to give myself even the slightest bit of sexual relief.

He showed up at the lobby a few minutes later. He was as good-looking as always, the grin I'd been calling his "Home Grown Grin" on his face, and a slightly visible erection in his pants.

He swiped his hotel-card against the scanner that I'd only just now seen, and the doors opened for me.

I wasn't sure of how to act once we got that physically close again, but he quickly took the lead and wrapped his arm around my waist, leading me into the elevator and to the top floor of the building where our room was.

Not wanting to lose any time, and not wanting to wait any longer to get him, I reached up to him as soon as we got in the elevator. It was tiny, yes, but that was perfect for what I wanted.

I put my mouth to his neck and starting kissing it, softly and hesitantly at first, but soon I was full-on sucking his neck. I could feel his hand sliding down, towards my ass, and then his other hand appeared on the front of my pants. If only he knew how good he was making me feel! I could feel his finger moving around on the fabric of my pants, unhindered by any underwear, and I felt like I was about to cum right then and there!

"No," was all he whispered, and then he removed his hands from my body altogether.

"What no?" I asked sheepishly and removing my mouth from his neck, knowing very well what he was talking about.

"You don't get to feel good yet, babygirl." The smirk on his face was making me angry, but at the same time, -for as far as it was possible- even more horny.

The elevator doors opened, and we got out into the hallway.

Our room was the first on the left, and right as I was about to go in, he put his arm around my waist again, pulling me back.

"How about you take your pants off before we go in?" he suggested. I could feel my pussy starting to drip even more, certain that there were juices running down my leg. Taking off my pants in the middle of a hotel hallway with this guy who'd never seen me naked before, while not wearing any panties and being as wet as a waterpark? The thought sure turned me on, but I wasn't sure.

"I don't know," I replied silently, scared he would get angry or be disappointed, or maybe even leave. "I'm not..."

"Wearing any underwear, I know baby," he cut me off. "And I don't care." That grin was on his face again, making him look hot, sexy, and in some way, evil.

I listened for a second to make sure I didn't hear anyone, looked around to make sure there were no doors just opening, and I put my hands on the rim of my pants. I slowly pushed my pants down, exposing my soaked pussy, which smelled as if I'd been masturbating for hours, inch by inch.

A sudden clicking sound made me pull my pants back up quickly, as a door two doors down from ours opened and an elderly man walked out of his room. I shot a glance towards Thomas, but he was no longer looking at me. He was opening the door, and before the elderly man had even closed his door behind him and come into the hallway, me and Thomas were inside our room.

Thomas had closed the curtains, darkening the room, and turned on some dimmed lamps that hung over the head of the bed. Rosebuds were spread out over the sheets, and two glasses of champagne stood on a little table next to the bed. On the table, next to the glasses, lay a collar and a pack of condoms.

I could feel arousal flaring up inside me even more, but before I could say something, I felt Thomas' mouth on my neck, his arms being wrapped around me from behind. He was doing to my neck what I had done to his only moments ago, and I loved how it felt. I squirmed and moved my legs again, making some noises of excitement as I felt his bulge press against my ass.

"Let's get your hard friend out," I said, mustering up all my self-control to not just turn around and pull his pants down.

"I was hoping you'd say that!" he replied, and I felt his arms disappearing from my body again. I turned around to face him, and looked at him as he undressed. His chest was nothing special, nor were his legs or arms, but his penis! I'd seen penises in porn and on pictures, and compared to those, his was not that big. But it was hard. I could see that it would be as hard as a rock from where I was standing, and unable to hold back, I put my hand on it to confirm my thoughts.

He let out a sigh, which I suppose meant that just putting my hand on it made him feel good, and then pushed my hand away.

"Your turn," he said, smiling at me.

I silently obeyed, pulling off my top first to reveal my perky breasts. I looked at him to see what his reaction was, but if he felt anything, he didn't show it in any other way than a barely noticeable movement of his penis.

Next I slid down my pants, finally showing him what he'd come here for.

What happened next is a pink, amazing blur. I felt him hugging me as we stood there naked, and the next thing I remember we were laying on the bed, entangled in a fight to kiss the other's neck as much as we could. I was jerking him off slowly as he felt around my pussy with one of his fingers.

"Fuck me daddy!" I could hear myself saying, having no idea where I got the idea of doing so.

The next thing I remember is a burning, stinging pain between my legs. I was laying on my back with one pillow under my ass to support me, and he was sitting on his knees, his penis slowly entering inside me. He kept telling me that if it hurt too much, we could always stop and watch a movie on his phone, but I wanted him. No, I needed him, and I told him as much.

Looking away, he pushed deeper. Another moan stopped him again, and I told him that if he wanted to really stop hurting me, he'd just have to thrust it all in at once and be done with it. I didn't expect him to actually do so, but when my pussy exploded and I felt like I was dying in agony, I realized that I was wrong.

The next moment, the pain was already turning into something good, and I told him to move inside me. I could feel his penis, which was still as hard as it had been when we started or fun, moving out of me, only to have it thrusted back inside me moments later.

It felt amazing. After a few thrusts, he gained confidence and sped it up. It didn't take him more than five minutes to find a spot for him to hit that made me scream loudly, and, being certain people all throughout the hotel could hear me, I kept screaming.

I don't know how long he did me like that, but I know it ended in an orgasm for both of us. I could feel myself nearing it, and when I told him he was going to make me cum, all he did was smile and speed up. I felt the walls of my pussy tightening around him, making me feel as if he was bigger than he actually was, and before I knew it, I orgasmed.

He pulled out and held something up in front of my eyes. Me, being too tired to even look at it, asked what it was that he was showing me, and when he told me it was his load, my tiredness faded immediately. He'd came inside the condom, and his load was bigger than I'd ever imagined a load could be.

"Put it on me," I whispered.

"Are you sure?" He seemed scared to do something wrong all of a sudden.

I was about to tell him that yes, I was sure I wanted his cum on me, when I got a better idea. I snatched the condom from him, and before he could do anything, I emptied it over my head. His cum dripped down my face, over my eyelids and my nose, and over my lips. I opened my mouth, but didn't like the bitter taste of it, so I closed it quickly again.

Whatever happened after that I don't know, since what I remember next is waking up next to him in the bed, a dried layer of cum all over my face, and my phone telling me it was time to go home.

I woke him up, quickly washed my face, and left the room with him.

I can't wait for the next time I see Thomas in this hotel!