Hotel Sapphira

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and watched for a while, my pussy tingling with excitement. My nipples were aching from being erect, hard and tight of over a long period of time. I feasted my eyes on the erotic atmosphere in the hotel; an orgy of epic Roman proportions taking place in what was ostensibly a public place. The sights, sounds and smells of sex were everywhere. And the tastes too from what I could make out in several corners in the bar area.

But we were not in a corner. No. We were right slam-dunkin' bang in the middle, for all around to see. To see you being mercilessly stroked, caressed and desecrated by the two cocktail-dress honeys whilst the almost-naked hotel guest stood beside you with one hand clasped over her small breast and the other hand clearly visible and moving rhythmically inside her sheer panties

The slim blonde employee stood above your head, supporting your shoulders. I noticed she made no attempt to touch you erotically. Her raven-black-haired colleague exercised less self control as she pulled your feeble silk dress down off your shoulders and suckled on one of your rock-hard nipples.

But they all knew whom you belonged to. They all kept one eye on me. My position of status, power and privilege was never in question. But I was happy to share you knowing that the ultimate prize was mine.

I gestured to the slim woman and she lifted your head so you could more easily see me. In a simple well-practiced flourish I grasped the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head, shaking my long blonde curls over my shoulders. I noticed your eyes widen when you saw what I was wearing underneath. Surely you already knew; hadn't you worked it out already?

Standing between your parted legs, your smooth bare mound just inches from my leg, I leaned over you and took firm hold of the top of your silk dress. With a single tug, I ripped it from your vulnerable and now totally naked body and delighted in the shudder I sent through you.

No doubt you knew what was coming next and you closed your eyes again in anticipation as I sank between your thighs, parted them wider with my firm hands and flicked the tip of my tongue across your fiery throbbing clit.

I knew you would taste delicious ever since I picked you up in the bar, but not this good! I lapped at your gaping cunt-slit and consumed your oozing juices as you bucked your hips wildly. I looked up for a moment to see that the women either side of you were still groping your cute small titties and the woman who had been wearing only panties was now naked and furiously masturbating right in front of you.

It was all too apparent that your first orgasm was not far off and I kept up the pace as I licked and sucked at your clit whilst caressing the insides of your thighs and slipping more and more fingers into your craving cunt.

I felt a hand on my own ass and wriggled my bum as the woman in the skimpy halter-top and string with the gorgeous haircut eased my latex panties down my thighs before dragging a welcome finger along the slit between my swollen, puffy and widely-parted inner labial lips.

You drenched my face as your climax rocketed through you, no doubt grossly enhanced in both power and satisfaction by the wickedly perverted knowledge that your entire body was wantonly exposed, hot, wet, dripping and shaking for everyone to see.

Thanks to my dutiful willing helper behind me, I came moments later and by the sounds from close by, so did at least 3 other participants and voyeurs around us. I'm not sure if you noticed, or heard, or cared. But after you'd composed yourself for a few moments and the staff helped you to clean up, you still looked shocked when I asked: "Are you ready to come back up to my room now and start some serious fucking?"

*************************

Did you like that? Please leave me a feedback, I will reply. If you have my e-mail address already I'd love to hear from you. Julia