Hotel Security

Story Info
Security guard gets a good show.
847 words
4.08
29.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is completely true.

*

It would have been a normal night working security at the hotel. Taking towels, toothbrushes, and extra pillows to rooms while making sure the drunks keep the noise down. Occasionally getting to listen to a couple hammering away at each other. But tonight we were hosting the formal for a local sorority.

To start the night I had to check ID's and stamp hands for those who were old enough to drink. Of course every hot female got in.

I made my usual rounds walking around making sure no one was making too much noise in the hallways when a call came over the radio to go out by the back picnic tables to check on a couple of guys that were making too much noise.

I exited the back door closest to the area but once you exit you have to go back to the front door to get back in. I walked around the back perimeter and found no one in sight or sound as usual. On my walk back out front I looked for any open curtains as usual, looking for any sight of nudity.

The last room before I got to the front of the hotel had the curtains open about 8-10 inches. I was walking on the sidewalk right next to the building and glanced in as I was walking by and what I saw was what I had been looking for the entire 3 years that I had worked there, two people fucking their brains out with the curtains open.

I took a step back to get a better look without being caught. What I saw was one of the first girls I had checked in (and out) to the bar earlier that night. She was about 5' 8" with an athletic build and naturally tan skin. She had perfectly perky breast probably a large B or small C cup. Dark brown hair done up in large ringlets and steely blue eyes. She was on top of I guy with an athletic build as well.

He had a hold of her ass spreading it so I had a perfect view of her shaved pussy lips sliding up and down his thick cock. Watching this my cock was stirring and I need some relief but I couldn't get caught out here and lose my job and I didn't want to leave the show. I wished that my car had been parked there so I could keep my front row seat and rub one out. I continued watching while I tried to come up with a new plan. The couple paused to switch positions and I stepped away because I didn't want to be seen and end the whole thing. When I peaked in again she had turned around now with those perky tits bouncing up and down as she rode him like she was never going to get laid again.

My cock was now straining against my zipper I had to watch this and take care of myself, so I took a risk and tried the handle on the door of the car parked in front of the window. My lucky day not locked and no alarm. I slid into the front seat and resumed watching the best show I had ever seen, unzipped my fly and released my thick throbbing 7-inch cock, I started to slowly stroke as I watched the action. The girl was still in the same position but was now rubbing her clit like she was trying to start a fire. Suddenly her body tightened up and she collapsed.

The two of them lay there for what felt like forever. I thought I was going to have to finish on the memory of what I had just witnessed when she climbed off of him and assumed doggy style position and started fingering her ass. I continued to stroke my cock as the pre cum boiled over the tip and down my shaft. The girl spread her ass while her partner guided his cock into her tight hole. They started slowly and gradually picked up the pace. Every time he slammed into her, those beautiful tits would shake violently.

Soon they were in a rhythm and the pace was very fast. As their pace increased so did mine. Soon I could feel by balls tightening and could not hold back any more. I didn't know where to cum if I got out of the car I would probably be caught by this time there was no choice my load exploded out of the end of my cock. When my mind returned to some sort of reality I say that I had plastered the dashboard with hot sticky man juice. I put my cock away and snuck out the car and headed back to work with a good release and a great memory.

So if you ever stay at a hotel and your parked in front of a window, be sure to lock your doors if you don't want a surprise on your dash.