Hotel Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The golden liquid was fiery, burning a hot trail down my throat as I took a small sip. He downed half the glass in one gulp, never a care in the world it seemed before sliding his hand through the back of my hair to pull me close.

"The neck feels great," he said the corners of his mouth turning upwards slightly.

"Why aren't I surprised," I said looking up at him. He loved his cognac.

"Well it's getting there anyway,' he whispered as his lips pressed gently to mine. He kissed me slowly, just his lips first, letting each one linger. Soon his tongue followed. He slid it into my mouth slowly, teasing, tasting the cognac that lingered. In and out, his tongue plunged. His fingers wrapped through my tresses as he made love with each kiss. I swayed slightly, my feet unsteady, my heart pounding like a schoolgirl.

He took another swig and placed his almost empty glass on the counter. The want and need emanated from him as he grabbed my hand. "Let's go to bed."

I pulled back. "Uh uh." I answered.

He looked confused. "Why not?"

"Because I want you to sit in that chair over there." I pointed to the red high backed chair with gold pinstripes situated six feet behind him. With my pointed fingernail pressed into his chest, I guided him till the back of his knees pressed against the edge of the seat. He plopped down with a thud, his legs slightly spread.

Now it was my turn.

I ran my hands up his body and over his shoulders before kneeling before him. My eyes ran over his strong chest before following the trail of hairs that ran down his stomach and disappeared into the white cloth of the towel. His nipples were hard, the dark areolas not much bigger then a quarter and his chest rose and fell with each anticipated breath. Running my fingers over him, I slid my hands up his strong thighs and under the towel to wrap around his erect cock. He half smiled as I cradled it between my hands and stroked it lightly up and down.

"Christ!" he said through glazed eyes. His cock was like a steel rod and hot beneath my touch. I stroked him, looking up, worshiping him as my grip tightened. One palm slid up and over the engorged head.

Grabbing the towel, he opened it up. I instinctively knew what he wanted and licking my lips, I lowered my mouth over the head of his cock. Not wanting to take all of it into my mouth at once, I circled the head once with my tongue, my hands still wrapped around the shaft of it. Lifting my eyes, my gaze met his. His body was rigid, his muscles taut and defined as he gripped the arms of the chair with increasing intensity. Still looking up at him I circled the head of his cock again before loosening my grip to slide my tongue down the hard shaft. A groan was heard as I came back up to hover over the tip. I lowered my gaze to watch his stomach quivering as I held still, my hot breath hitting the tip of his cock.

Suddenly I felt hands on my head, fingers stretching through my hair as he pressed down gently to encourage me. I didn't need much encouraging as I lowered my head taking inch by inch of his cock into my wet mouth. Half way down I paused and lifted my head slowly till the tip sat on the edge of my lips.

He was enjoying this I thought as I looked up. His head was thrown back, his eyes squeezed tightly shut, his hair hanging half way down the back of the chair. What a sight he was. It turned me on just to look at him this way and I felt that familiar wetness seeping into my panties. Flattening my hands, I placed them flat on his belly. Covering the neatly trimmed hairs adorning his lower stomach, my thumbs and forefingers surrounded the base of his cock. My mouth did all the work, gliding up and down the length of him. I worshiped this cock and let him know it by sucking harder and taking him deeper each time. His hips started moving in short controlled strokes, pushing his cock further into my mouth. I ran my tongue up and down the underside of his swollen member before cupping his balls lightly with one hand. I squeezed gently as I circled the hard shaft with my other hand and lowered my mouth down again. He groaned loudly, his hands suddenly grabbing the arms of the chair again then swinging back to my head.

We had a rhythm going. My hands caressed and stroked him while my mouth sucked and licked him to that euphoria he loved so much. His hips and the constant pressure of his hands on my head didn't allow me to let up or take a break either. Not that I wanted to. I loved sucking him off. I loved him coming and it being all my doing.

That salty sweet taste of an impending orgasm filled my mouth as his hips bucked faster at a frenzied pace keeping up with my own movements. The sounds of hot rigid flesh fucking a wet mouth permeated the quiet room when suddenly he let out a guttural cry.

His body stiffened and his head flew back again as hot come spilled into my mouth and down my throat. His balls tightened, his cock throbbed as he experienced that final release. I held on, milking it with my hand and mouth till I felt his body relaxing under me.

As he struggled to get air into his lungs I lifted my head to circle the shiny wet head of his cock with my tongue one last time, lapping up the last of his manly juices. He winced and squirmed in his seat as I tortured him. "Christ, stop it!" he yelled as he pulled me up.

Our eyes met and I stood up pressing my body to his, my breasts flattening against his chest. I traced his lips with my finger before pressing my mouth to his. His mouth soon covered mine, his tongue probing deep, darting into my mouth to share the taste of his own come. It's something he'd done for years and it was an incredible turn on for me, his inhibitions momentarily abandoned. I squeezed my thighs tightly together to alleviate the throbbing between my legs. He must have felt me squirming as my body involuntarily moved over his because his hands came around my ass to grip it tightly.

"Now what we going to do?" he asked. "I'm all done and you're still as horny as a toad."

"I am not!" I remarked bluntly.

His fingers slipped inside the elastic of my panties. Brushing his fingers over the swollen lips of my pussy, he soon came to realize my guilt. I was soaked.

"Mmmhhmm! Whatever you say darling," he said with a smirk.

Pushing me up, he stood on shaky legs. "Fuck me," he groaned as he rubbed his thighs. "I'm getting too old." Bending down slightly, he brushed his lips over mine as he gathered the towel around his waist again. "Come on. Let's go."

He pushed me towards the bed. I hesitated. "I need the toilet first before we go to sleep."

"No you don't." he said matter-of-factly and pushed me backwards till I lay flat on the bed, my nightshirt gaping open. I scrambled up the bed and slipped beneath the covers.

After discarding the towel, he dimmed the lights and crawled in along side me pushing me onto my side. "Take your nightie off," he whispered against the back of my ear. Sitting up slightly, I slipped it off my arms and tossed it haphazardly to the floor below. "Now your panties. Take them off too." Bending my knees slightly I pulled them over my feet and tossed them onto the floor to join the matching nightshirt.

His skin was warm as he pressed his body to the back of mine. His hand glided over my hip, along the curve of my waist and up to my neck where he ran his fingers over that vulnerable spot he knew so well. It sent shivers through me, stirring that want between my legs again. His mouth replaced his fingers as his hand wandered back over my curves. My thighs instantly pressed together as his hand ran over the globe of my ass and landed straight between my legs. I gasped, turning my head to face him.

He kissed me hard as his fingers wandered over the slickness of my pussy. He was gentle yet determined as he pressed his fingers through the swollen folds to find my tiny protruding clit. Finding it easily he rubbed it fiercely, torturing the sensitive nub till I squirmed and arched my back against him. It was delightful, my senses overwhelmed.

"Open your legs," he growled against my neck.

I complied, throwing one thigh over his. His long fingers instantly slid deep inside me filling that need for his cock. In and out he pumped them. I inhaled sharply as his thumb found the slick pebble of my clit peeking beneath its hood. He rubbed it gently, his fingers never losing their controlled rhythm. Aching deep inside and arching against his hand, my orgasm approached quickly.

"Oh fuck me baby," I whispered uncontrollably as I grasped my breasts rolling my nipples tightly between my fingers.

"Oh, you like this, don't you?" he murmured against my flushed skin. I squealed as his fingers left my pussy to flick over my clit again. He watched every muscle in my body contract before driving them deep into me again. He'd alternate, his fingers fucking me one minute then he'd pull them out to glide over the slick protrusion of my clit sending me to new heights.

"Oh baby, make me come," I begged. I was beside myself when he suddenly grabbed my hips to turn me over, pressing me face down into the bed. He was behind me, on his knees when his cock suddenly thrust into me. He sunk his entire length into me in one swift move. He pulled back.

"Again?"

"Oh Christ yeessss,' I hissed. It's what I wanted. He slammed back into me, pounding my cervix hard. He jerked my hips towards him in determination as he thrust his cock into my very depths. His balls rubbed over my clit as he circled his hips. I gripped the sheets as I felt the familiar spasm starting in the pit of my stomach. It rolled to the very apex of my clit where it hit with a vengeance. My back arched, my toes curled as I came hard around his cock, squeezing him tightly till he cried out with me. He pulled me up by my shoulders till my back pressed tight against his stomach where he continued to thrust into me till my orgasm subsided. Then with one final slam of his hips, his hands wrapped around my breasts. His fingers tugged at my nipples as he shot his second load of come high up inside me. He closed his eyes, his teeth on my shoulder as he steadied himself through it all.

Two hot sticky bodies then collapsed on the bed.

Slowly, he eventually peeled himself from me, his cock slipping out of my abused pussy. Warm stickiness trickled down my inner thighs and I quickly pressed my legs together. He grabbed me around the waist pulling me towards him on the bed. Wrapping his arms around me, we lay there catching our breath, two lovers holding each other tightly. I eventually pulled myself from him, heading to the bathroom quickly. When I came back, he was propped up on his elbow making sure the alarm clock wasn't set. His lips curled into a wide grin as I sauntered into the room naked as the day I was born.

I crawled back into bed pulling the covers over our cool skin. His arms wrapped around me and he pressed his lips to mine. We shared a long heart felt kiss that said more then words ever would. Eventually I rolled over and moulded my back against his chest. I lay my head on his arm which he'd curled around my body and listened to his intense heavy breathing.

I was just drifting off when I heard him mumble something. His words were barely audible and slurred in his sleepy state, but they were unmistakable. Not only that, but he always whispers 'I love you' before falling asleep.

* * * * *

12