Hotel Shilton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

After resting for a few minutes she said "Ballu, I am feeling very horny please fuck me. I rammed my cock into her cunt and started to fuck her. At first, I fucked her with long slow strokes. Then slowly increased my speed. I kept varying the pace as well as the length of my strokes. Sheena was mad with lust. She gave voice to her feelings "Yes Ballu this is the way, faster, oh, hit me harder. You are killing me. Oh please don't stop. H..yes h..yes now, more, now oh, oh I am about to come oh god Ballu I am there h...yes I AAMM COOMMMMIIINNNgggg and came with a loud sigh of satisfaction and lay back panting on the bed.

I however kept moving in and out of her cunt to prolong her sensation. In minutes, she was yelling again "My god I will come again. More Ballu more, please fuck me harder and faster. H..yes yes do it. Oh, oh Ballu you are good I have never felt like this before. I am in heaven. Sheena was right you are the best. My god Ballu I am coming h..yes GOOODDD DAMN IT I AAMM COMMMIIINNNGGGGgggg," and grabbed me and pulled my lips to hers and gave me a passionate kiss. At that moment, I also shot my load into her waiting hole. In her ecstasy, Sheeba had let the cat out of the bag.

After I had withdrawn from her I said, "I see Sheeba you are again masquerading as Sheena.

"I hope you don't mind our doing the switch on you. From the first day when we met you we liked you. To get to know you better Sheena followed you that evening to the wharf. When she came back, she was leaking. She told me everything in detail especially about the kiss and your joystick. By the time she finished telling me every detail, I was also wet. I wanted to see your wonder rod for myself. This was the reason we went to the beach. I watched your stiff tool as you rubbed sun block on Sheena's back. Oh, how it jumped and kicked when Sheena purposely let you see her tits. That evening we decided to try out your prick. Later when Sheena told me that not only is your cock nice and big but you also knew how to use it. I couldn't resist and I had to come and taste it for myself," Sheeba explained.

"No, not at all, on the contrary I am very happy. I wanted to fuck you too but was wondering how to go about it without annoying Sheena," I told her. Then we fucked two more times enjoying every minute of it.

When she was leaving, I asked her "Which one of you will come tomorrow?"

"Naturally me. Sheena has been with you two times and I have been here only once."

"What happens after that?" I persisted.

"Well, I don't rightly know. I suppose we will do what you want," she replied.

"It is a deal," I said and we sealed our bargain with a kiss. Sheeba came the next day as promised and we fucked and sucked each other to our hearts content. When she was leaving, she asked me as to which one of them would I like to come to me the following afternoon.

I said, "I would like both of you to come together."

"What! You want to fuck both of us together at the same time?"

"Sure, why not? It will be fun I assure you. Remember our bargain, it is my choice."

"You sure are a naughty man. Of course we both will come. We don't break our promises," she said and left.

That night as I lay in bed I thought Ballu you lucky bastard, tomorrow you are going to fuck both the twin sisters together. With this pleasant thought, I fell asleep.

~~~~~

Who screwed you for the first time? Mary tell,

On false charges, police put my father in a cell,

The Chief opined "Fair exchange is no robbery,"

To free my father, he robbed me of my cherry.

~~~~~

The next day was a Sunday. At breakfast Sheena told me that papa had asked them to do some chores for him in the afternoon therefore they would not be able to come to me that afternoon. Seeing doubt in my eyes, she hastily added "No seriously Ballu darling, I am telling the truth. We will definitely come tomorrow."

I was not too disappointed as it was Sunday I knew Mary would be coming. Around ten o'clock Mary came to my room. I helped her to undress. For the first time I saw her naked. She had a liberal growth of flaming red hair covering her valley of love. Her figure was good and her tits firm and hard. We kissed and taking hold of my erect tool she said, 'Sir please don't wait just push the lovely weapon of yours inside me and fuck my cunt as hard as you can. My cunt is thirsting for your rod since many days. I finger fucked her for few minutes and then mounting her rammed my cock in her wet love hole.

She said loudly, "AAHHh that is the way I like it rough and hard." After a satisfying fuck, we lay kissing each other.

I asked Mary to tell me when and with whom she had sex for the first time.

She said, "Ballu sir, you know that in our country life is hard. We have to live with shortages though every thing is available on the black market. One day the police, while raiding a black market operation, caught my father who was there to buy some essentials for the household. Any amount of explanation did not cut any ice with the police. My mother accompanied by me also went to see the Chief of Police but that also did not help. I was then fifteen years old and still in school.

Few days later, the Chief came to our apartment and said clearly that he would let my father go if I came to him. My father would have gone to jail for several years. We had no choice and I went to him. After that day, the Chief continued to call me whenever he wanted and kept my parents happy by bestowing favors on them. Few years back my parents died in a train accident. I was left alone. I told the Chief that I wanted to go to the west. With his help I came here and am now happily lying naked next to you wondering when you will fuck me again."

I laughed and said, "Right now my sweet," and translated my words into action. When she was going I requested her that if she can then she should also come to me after lunch. She promised to try and left. In the afternoon, she came to me twice for short spells and each time we had a quickie.

That night in bed, I said to myself, "Ballu, my boy you have done yourself proud. You are now ten days in England, you have had the red haired Mary, and you have also fucked the gorgeous blonde cunts of the twin sisters. Thinking about having the twins together, I drifted into deep slumber.

~~~~~

As promised next afternoon they came together,

First I plugged Sheena then I banged her sister,

Both had given their cherry to guy called Wade,

Who still doesn't know about their masquerade?

~~~~~

The next afternoon as per their promise, both the twins came to my room. They said in unison as if previously rehearsed, "Ballu my dear we are both at your disposal. Do what you like. What do you want us to do first."

I sat down comfortably on the bed and asked them to undress slowly. I watched them bare their beautiful bodies. They were like two peas in a pod even when naked. Their boobs were of the same size and shape. Their blonde pubic hair was trimmed in the same style and to the same length. I then lay them on the bed next to each other and started to inspect their bodies minutely.

"What are you looking for? Sheena asked.

"I am looking for some distinguishing mark or sign by which I can tell you both apart," I told them.

"You can spend hours looking but you and will not find any. We have tried this many a time without finding any such mark or sign. Ballu, please don't dally on this futile exercise and fuck us we are both feeling very horny today."

I then started to lick Sheena's cunt and finger fucked Sheeba at the same time. Promptly both of them started to moan. I then switched my mouth to Sheeba's cunt and finger fucked Sheena. I continued to do this until they both were ecstatic with pleasure and started to move their hips up and down in fuck motion. It was not long before both of them gave a low scream of pleasure and released their juices. I quickly lapped up their nectar.

I then gave them my cock to suck. They started to lick and suck it. While Sheena sucked my cock Sheeba licked and squeezed my balls and then they would switch operations. This continued for some time. I was enjoying their joint operation. I felt my seed rising and I asked them, "Girls I am about to come. Which of you would like to drink my-cum?"

Without stopping their activity, they both raised their hands. When I was about to shoot my load, I told them to share it among themselves. Sheeba took the first two spurts in her mouth and quickly pushed my cock towards the open mouth of Sheena, who gratefully sucked out the balance cum to the last drop. I then lay down between them with Sheena to my right and Sheeba on my left.

During this time, we kissed and they played with my cock and I kept running my finger between their lower lips. When I was hard as a rock again, I asked them to bend their legs and raise them. Looking at them lying next to each other like this I could simultaneously see the gaping cunts of both. I got on my knees, inserted my cock in Sheena's love tunnel, started to stroke it, and inserted my finger in Sheeba's sheath. Sheena lay with her eyes closed moaning with pleasure. After giving her about fifteen strokes, I withdrew and pushed my cock into Sheeba's cunt.

Sheeba said, "AAHHh," and Sheena cried, "Ballu, why have you withdrawn?" and opened her eyes. She saw that I was now fucking Sheeba and smiled her approval. I inserted my finger in Sheena's cunt and she squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples to keep the pleasant sensation from receding too much. For the next thirty minutes or so I kept moving from one fuck hole to the other. The girls came twice before I felt that my moment had come. I told them to be ready to receive my seed. I shot two spurts into Sheeba and then switched to Sheena's waiting orifice and released the balance in it.

After the fuck, we lay down to recharge our batteries. I lay in the center with Sheena on my right and Sheeba on my left. I put my arms round them and pressed their beautiful firm boobs while they played with my flaccid cock occasionally bending forward to give it a lick or a suck. "My beautiful ones, tell me how you lost your virginity?" I asked.

"You sure are inquisitive," Sheeba laughed.

"Why not? If those guys had not deflowered you, maybe I would have been the lucky one to pop your cherries," I said with a laugh.

Both of them laughed again "May be."

'Sheena you tell him. I'll pitch in where ever necessary" Sheeba said and started to lick and suck my cock.

Sheena started to tell her story. "It happened about two years back. I used to date a boy named Wade. He was a year older to me. One evening after seeing a movie, we drove to a secluded spot on the beach and started petting. Wade had some beer in the car. We sat sipping beer and smooching. We got hotter and the petting wilder. We left the car and lay on the sand wildly kissing each other. One thing led to another and Wade's cock put an end to my virginity.

"It hurt a lot the first time but by the time he had finished fucking me for the third time I was really enjoying it. When I got home, I told Sheeba. Sheeba also wanted to fuck Wade. I told her to let me do it one more time with him then she could check him out. On my next date, Wade again took me to the beach and we fucked. This time I liked it even better. Naturally, I told Sheeba everything that happened on this date also in detail. On the following date Sheeba masquerading as me took my place."


Here Sheeba took up the story and Sheena transferred her attention to my hard on. "Wade had no idea that I was masquerading as Sheena and took me to the beach also. We kissed and smooched. Then Wade pushed me on the sand and rammed his hard cock in my virgin cunt. I screamed out with pain. Wade stopped and looked at me with surprise written all over his face. "Wade my dear this is no way to take a girl's cherry," I chided him mildly.

"Cherry? But..but...I ..I.. w..we ...the other day...." He stuttered.

'The phenomenon of the two cherries was too much for him. At that moment, he was in no mood to solve the mystery of two cherries. The thought uppermost in his mind was to fuck me. Finding his cock fully engulfed inside me he started to fuck me hard. The saying, "When a man's cock stands his mind stops working," was proved correct again. As in Sheena's case, I did not enjoy my first fuck but by the end of the evening, I also enjoyed it.

When I came home, I told Sheena what had transpired. I told her that the look of bewilderment and surprise on Wade's face was a sight worth seeing. We both had a good laugh at poor Wade's expense. I went out with him again the next day and we fucked again. Until today Wade doesn't know that he has deflowered both of us and we naturally have not enlightened him. Even today, he thinks he has only been with Sheena. We both started dating him in turns.

After a year or so we drifted apart. After that day Sheena fucked my boyfriends and I her's, without anyone ever finding us out. Ballu, you are the first man who knowingly has fucked both of us, not only individually but also together."

I then fucked them both one more time each before we dispersed. We continued to meet each afternoon and enjoy ourselves.

~~~~

Twins planned a big party to celebrate their 21st birthday,

The date was also the 21st and it was the coming Saturday,

To be equitable they organized a "clip on earring" dance,

Leaving the choice of dance partners thus to lady chance.

~~~~~

On the following Sunday, Mary was again with me and we enjoyed ourselves until it was time for the Potts family to return from the church.

In the afternoon, the girls came to my room and told me that on the following Saturday they planned to celebrate their 21st birthday.

"What a coincidence," I told them, 'Saturday is the 21st of the month and you will be celebrating your 21st birthday that is also in the 21st century. Are you girls planning a big party?" I asked.

"Well, not too large, only about twenty friends. We have yet to finalize things. We will have dancing and there will be loads to eat and drink," they said. "Oh, another thing, you are also invited to the do," Sheena said.

'Thank you ladies, I am grateful. Tell me, will you also be inviting Wade?" I asked. "Of course. The party would be no fun without Wade our first man and you, our last," and after a small pause added, "as of today," and laughed merrily."

Then in a serious tone Sheeba said, "But your invitation comes with a precondition."

"Precondition? What condition?" I asked.

"You will not touch any of our friends and keep your libido under control."

"Aw shucks, you girls think this is fair to poor little me? I said making a face.

"Do you want to be uninvited?" Sheeba threatened.

"Of course not," I hastily assured her.

"We do not intend to share you with any one else. Therefore we are making this precondition," Sheena said by way of clarification.

"I tell you what I will do. I will walk with a stick and tell everyone that I have sprained my ankle. This way I will not be tempted to dance and 'touch' your friends. Satisfied?"

'This would be just great," they said.

"Now that part is settled let me convey my best wishes to my nearly 21 year old beauties," and pulled them both onto the bed and proceeded to "congratulate" them.

Next day when I returned after doing some shopping, I walked into an animated discussion going on among the family.

As I was about to withdraw Harry hailed me "Ballu, come on in. Maybe you can help solve the stalemate we find ourselves in."

'Sure, what seems to be the problem," I asked.

"You know about the birthday party?" Harry questioned.

"Of course I do. In fact I have already been invited to it," I told him.

"That is nice. The girls want a masquerade party but we Ulla and I are of the view that they have masqueraded enough until now and the party should be more of a normal affair," Harry explained.

"Frankly, Harry I am also of the same opinion as you," I said.

Sheena protested, "Ballu, you are a traitor."

"Just a moment. Hear me out. As Harry said, you girls have been masquerading as each other all your young life. All your friends are surely fed up with it too. Luckily, on this occasion there are so many 21st involved, for example the date, it is your 21st birthday and the century. Make 21st or number 21 the theme of the party. Invite 21 guests for example 9 boys and 7 girls with Harry and Ulla you will be twenty and I can be the 21st. Surprise every one by wearing distinctive clothes for example Sheena could wear a gold colored dress and Sheeba a silver one."

When I paused to see the reaction Sheena piped up "But we do not have such a dress."

"There is enough time. You can buy one," Harry told them. Now this brought a smile on their faces.

Sheeba said "But the dress in not enough. We would require shoes and purses to match."

"Don't worry you can buy them too" Ulla said.

This made the girls ecstatic. "Not a bad idea" Sheeba said, "We will decorate the party room with things that denote 21 or are 21st.

"Another thing if I am not mistaken our twins would be prettiest of all the girls present".

"You are right, we would be the most beautiful ones present except for mummy of course. Why?" Sheeba said shamelessly.

"Normally boys tend to dance with pretty girls only and girls choose handsome boys. This puts some guests present at a disadvantage. In order to make things fair for everyone, play the "dance partners by lottery or chance" game. Before the girls could say anything I hastily added, "Let me explain. Ask all the girls to wear clip on earrings."

As soon as I said this, Ulla gasped loudly and every eye turned towards her. She was blushing. She hastily said, "How would the clip on earrings help?"

I continued, "Collect one clip on earring from each girl while they still keep the other one on. Then put them in a bag. Before each dance, ask the boys to pull one out. Their dance partner for that dance would be the girl wearing the other matching one. Simple isn't it and fair?

"Now we would have to buy matching clip on earrings also," Sheena lamented.

"No need for that. Actually I should be giving you your birthday present on Saturday but now is just as good a time as any." I told them and dipping into my pocket produced two pairs, one in gold color and the other in silver. Everyone agreed to this plan but I noticed that Ulla kept staring at me with a puzzled look in her eyes. I made a note of it and decided to ask her about it some other time.

Saturday came. The party room was tastefully decorated. Both Sheena and Sheeba were looking ravishingly beautiful in their gold and silver dresses. The matching clip on earrings enhanced the beauty of their already beautiful face. The guests arrived and as agreed, I walked in leaning on a walking stick and sat down at Harry's table. Harry asked me as to what had happened.

"Nothing. I don't know how to dance and to avoid the embarrassment of explaining repeatedly, I have resorted to this masquerade," I lied.

As I was not mobile and to ensure that I did not change my mind about dancing and 'touch' the other girls, the twins gave me the charge of holding the bag containing the clip on earrings. The party was very successful. All the guests enjoyed themselves. After an hour or so, the twins introduced me to Wade. As I greeted him, I felt envious of him for having popped, though unknowingly, the cherry of both the girls.

Exactly at twenty-one hours (9 p.m.) as planned, Mary rolled in the birthday cakes. The cakes were made in the shape of figure 21st. Sheena's cake was decorated with tiny gold colored balls and Sheeba's cake had silver balls as decoration. Twenty-one candles were burning on them. Both the girls amid fun and laughter blew out the candles. They were very happy and announced among cheers that in future they would knowingly not try to confuse people about their identity.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers