Hotel Show

Story Info
They watch another couple perform for them.
2k words
4.02
48.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The names in the following story have NOT been changed to protect the innocent. No one is innocent in THIS one!!

*

The office had closed at 9:00, and a few of us were hanging around afterwards finishing up some beer in the kitchen area. We all decided to head over to TGI Fridays to continue with the festivities. No real reason had been explained, we were all just having a good time, joking around. Craig and I drove our own cars, while Sherry hopped into Cindy's Blazer. We all met up, and sat around the corner of the bar. From left to right, it was Cindy, Sherry, myself and then Craig.

Beers were certainly flowing that evening. Sherry and I had this attraction to each other, and we teased each other every chance we had. A few nights, we had stayed afterwards doing your typical making out and extremely heavy petting. We had also fucked a couple of times as well. But that was another story. I had grabbed one of Sherry's cigarettes and started smoking it. She told me later that made her hot watching me smoke. I'm not sure why, especially since I'm not a smoker in the first place.

Craig had noticed her staring at me, and started talking shit, like he usually does when he's drunk (we all were, at that point). "Why don't you just fuck him, and get it over with," he tells Sherry. Cindy acted shocked at what he said; Sherry and I just laughed, since we knew better.

"What are you talking about?" she asked him.

"You two have been staring at each other all night, since the office. You might as well go and get it over with!" he answered. Then this came out of his mouth. "I'll tell you what. You two are so apparently horny, I'll pay you money if you two fuck in front of us (him and Cindy)" he states! Well, not that loud, since the bar wasn't that full.

"I don't know about that!" Cindy quickly said. But she was laughing, and probably game for the whole thing.

"I'm gonna need a couple shots for this!" I told them!

Next thing I knew, there were three shots lined up in front of each Sherry and I. We looked at each other, and nodded our heads. The shots were gone, one after the other, and we paid for the tab.

We all hopped into Cindy's Blazer, since she had the largest vehicle. Sherry and I sat in the back, while Cindy drove for a hotel. We started to warm each other up in the back seat, while Craig tried to lay the ground rules. They would split the cost of the room, AND pay each of us to have sex while they sat and watched. We were pretty much all for it at that point, not talking back since we were playing tonsil hockey with each other!

We pulled into the parking lot of the Fairfield in. Craig gets out of the truck and gets the room, while Cindy tries to talk us out of it. I could tell that she was starting to get nervous about the whole thing. But our minds were already made up, and we didn't care. Whether Cindy wanted to watch or not, she was coming with us.

Craig came back out to the truck, and we drove towards the back of the hotel, where the room was. We got to the 2nd floor, and found the room. Craig quickly grabbed 2 chairs and moved them towards the bed. As Cindy and Craig sat in the chairs, Sherry and I sat on the bed, but not doing anything at first.

"Come on, we can't sit here forever with nothing going on!" Craig said. He was getting demanding at this point, which is thanks, or no thanks, to the beers that were consumed earlier.

Sherry looked at me, and said, "Fuck it." She started to take her clothes off, like it was nothing. She was horny as hell, and I could tell! Craig started to clap, as he all of a sudden turned spectator to director.

"Alright, Sherry. First I want you to get on your knees, and suck on Hector's dick. And make sure you take it all the way down when he's hard."

She did exactly as she was told, not caring anymore. She knelt in front of me, undid my belt and jeans and grabbed at my cock. She started sucking my cock, while helping me to get my jeans and boxers off.

Craig pipes up with; "I can't see what's going on!" I grabbed her hair to move it out of the way, while we turned a little to give them a better angle. She started slowly at first, taking my cock into her mouth half way, then inhaled more and more each time she pumped her head. I was too oblivious for a few moments of Craig and Cindy sitting not 6 feet from us to care. I just stared down at Sherry expertly sucking on my cock and playing with my balls. She deep-throated my cock, as I could feel her chin hit my balls. It was unbelievable!

"OK, OK, enough of that. I want to watch you eat her pussy, Hector. I want you to lie down on the bed. Sherry, I want you to squat over his face, but lean forward, so I can watch his tongue lick your pussy." We did as instructed. She moved over my face and spread her legs so her pussy was just above my mouth. I started to lick up and down her already dripping pussy, trying to suck down as much of her pussy juice as I could. She tasted so good; my cock flinched a few times in anticipation of fucking her.

"Use your hands and fingers to spread her pussy and ass," he said next. I had no problem with that. I know he wanted to get a better view of that dripping snatch of hers, and I was more than happy to oblige at this point! I moved my hands up and spread her juicy pussy lips open, while I started to suck on her clit. Her hips began to grind against my face.

I sank a couple fingers into her pussy while licking her clit - "Oh, God," was her reply. I knew she liked a little ass play, so I removed one of my fingers, and started to play with her asshole, getting a fingertip into her.

"Yyyeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh," Craig said, in a low husky voice. I somehow moved my head around a little so I could see what was going on with those two. Craig was leaning forward, almost hypnotized with what was going on. Cindy was sitting back, almost afraid to watch, but had her eyes peeled, none the less. I don't think she would have admitted it, but she liked watching us get it on!

Nothing else was said by Craig, when Sherry finally stated loudly, "I want you to fuck me right now, Hector!" She quickly moved back away from my face, grabbed my hard cock, and guided it into her soaking pussy. Just to make sure they could see, we shifted a little on the bed, to give them full view. She slowly started to rock back and forth on my cock, as I squeezed her small but beautiful tits with my hands. She loved that.

She began to rock faster as she fucked me on the bed.

"I wanna watch your face as he fucks you, Sherry," Craig says.

"What, do you want him to fuck me from behind?" she growled. She quickly got off my cock, and turned around, while I got up, and positioned myself behind her. She was in the position that I absolutely loved from her - ass up, face down! I got behind her and started to lick that pussy of hers from behind, then up to her ass, fucking her in the ass with my tongue.

"Fuck me, don't eat me!" she demanded. Who was I to argue? I got on one knee, and quickly entered her pussy. I grabbed her hips for leverage, and slowly started to fuck her. From this vantagepoint, all four of us could watch each other. It was very surreal!

Cindy had enough, getting up and saying, "Let's leave them alone, Craig. I can't watch anymore." Craig reluctantly got up, and they both walked out of the room. Before the door closed, Cindy told us that she'd drive him back to his car and be back to pick us up in about 30 minutes. That would be plenty of time for us to finish up by this time.

The door closed behind them, and we fucked even harder than before. She looked back at me as I inserted a finger deep into her ass. She reached underneath and started to rub my balls while I fucked her holes. Somehow, she was able to reach her purse, and pulled out a small bottle of lube. I knew where this was going to go! (no pun intended). She handed it to me, as I pulled my cock out of her pussy. I used a couple of drops around her ass, as this was all that was needed (good stuff, I tell you). I used my fingers to rub it around, then inserted one finger. I slipped a second finger so she could get used to the feeling and relax a little more. I used my other hand to rub her pussy while I kissed and sucked on the firm cheeks of her ass. I started to fuck her ass with my two fingers and I could tell she was ready as she was grabbing at my hand. I placed a couple drops of lube on the head of my cock and worked it down the shaft. I was ready, and so was she.

I moved closer to her, as she spread her ass cheeks with her hands. As I placed the head of my cock against her hole, she started to move back against me already. I gripped the base of my cock and pushed. The head popped into her ass, with accompanying sighs from both of us. She tensed up a little bit, which almost put me over the edge right then and there! I slowly pushed more of my cock into her ass. I could feel her hand rubbing her pussy frantically with excitement.

"God, your cock feels so good in my ass. Fuck me with that hard cock! Fuck my ass!" she exclaimed. I started to fuck her for all I was worth. I could feel my balls slapping against her pussy. She muffled her screams as she orgasmed. I could feel her sphincter contract on my cock, which was too much for me to take any longer.

"I'm gonna cum, baby. Tell me where you want me to cum!"

"I want you to cum all over me. I want to watch you cum all over my tits and face!" she panted, between breaths.

I pulled out of her sweet ass and stood up on the bed. She quickly turned over and leaned back on her elbows, watching me intently as I stroked my cock. I started to kneel down closer, but she told me to remain standing. She wanted to watch my cum fall from my cock onto her body.

"Cum for me, baby, cum all over me."

I could take no more as I started shooting load after load of hot cum. I tried to aim as best I could, and shot my load from her forehead to her tits. I kept stroking as my cum eventually dripped into her waiting mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, rubbing the rest over her tits. I finally knelt down over her, as she sucked me dry.

We laid on the bed afterwards out of breath, until there was a knock on the door! It was Cindy, announcing that we had 10 minutes then we'd have to walk back to our cars. We quickly got up, and got cleaned up. We walked out of the hotel and got into Cindy's truck. Nothing was said the ride back, but we did get our $50 each!