Hotel Ste. Dominique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
381 Followers

Hearing soft footsteps behind me I turn to see who is there and I see boy; all six foot two, 250 pounds of muscle of him; with his jet black body oiled until it shines, even in the shade of our beach pavilion. "Your drinks, Madam," boy rumbles in what can only be called a basso profundo voice as he looks toward Zoe; waiting for her directions. I look at my Lady to see her completely stunned by this ebony apparition.

Yvonne, seeing our confusion, says, for Zoe, "Thank you, boy, you may serve the drinks now."

Boy is dressed; as Fiona told us he would be, but you can't call what he is wearing dressed outside the resort. A wide leather belt holds up a harem like pair of very baggy pantaloon style pants made from the sheerest, black, see through material I've ever seen. The wide legs are gathered and held by thin golden ankle straps. The amazing part is that, in keeping with the resort nudity rules, the harem pantaloons are completely crotchless; from belt to belt, exposing boy's huge flaccid uncircumcised cock with massive balls to match hanging a very long way down between his legs.

As boy moves down the table to serve our guests first his monster cock and balls sway back and forth heavily with each slow step. Looking toward Zoe again, I can see that she is still wide eyed speechless, but suddenly her eyes get even bigger and her jaw actually drops open. With a gasp, she says, "does boy let you do that, Fiona?" I look toward Fiona to find boy standing beside her chair with her hand stroking his soft penus as he places her glass of rum punch in front of her. Boy looks at Fiona, smiles, and says a very quiet thank you Maam before standing straight again to patiently wait for her to finish with his penus. Sighing Fiona drops her hand back to the table and boy moves on to serve the other Ladies. Raquel languidly reaches up to cup boy's large balls in their deep sack as she is served and Yvonne simply runs her finger up the crack of his ass; stopping for a little tease over where his hole would be. They both receive a smile, a quiet thank you Maam and a patient wait until they are through touching him. Boy moves to Zoe and as he reaches to put her rum punch on the table, she lifts her hand to heft boy's nuts saying, "This is one hell of a vacation, people."

Joseph is served next. He give boy's cock a long slow stroke and receives yet another murmur of thank you, sir. I am served last and copy Joseph with a little extra touch to boy's huge balls. Boy then disappears like any good servant should.

Seeing that Zoe is still distracted by boy, Joseph says that he always seems to be the lecturer then explains to Zoe and I, "The servants are paid very large sums of money to attend to our every need and fondling them is one of them.

"The elixir causes strange urges and compulsions as you have seen today. Oh, and if you're wondering why boy's penus is soft as he drinks the elixir as well; he takes a pill, we all call them downers for obvious reasons, to make it flaccid during his shift as it would be too painful to perform his duties with an erection the size of what you can imagine this boy has.

"Ladies can't have sex with the boys unless they make a mutual agreement to have a tryst with the one she craves at a place called Playa del Sur which is a hidden bay on the south peninsula; reached only by boat. The boats only go to the Playa on Friday nights and it is quite an orgy when they get there and very popular in some circles, I hear. The Men can arrange their own trysts with girls on Playa del Norte the same night if they wish. The boats are kept busy as the Ladies and Men are ferried out to and back from each beach separately."

~~oo0O0oo~~

While boy is being touched and played with by the Ladies as he pours us a fresh round of drinks; I notice Joseph sit up and gaze toward our suite causing me to turn my head to see girl carrying a tray of food toward the table. She is a tall slim blonde with high cheek bones and big, slanted, Asian looking eyes that only some Russian girls can have. Her huge tits jiggle and sway over the tray that she holds as she struts sensuously toward me.

Like boy girl is dressed in gossamer thin crotchless harem pantaloons, but in a light blue that compliments her eyes. She has a matching see through bolero style vest on as well. If the vest had buttons they couldn't possibly have held her top closed over her large breasts. The bolero barely covers the large brown areolas and long, thick, pink nipples which tent it out; showing off the swelling bottoms of her double D sized tits that sit high on her chest with no sag at all. Looking down I see her shaved pussy with her long, pink, inner lips hanging out at least two inches. I stare at her cunt lips for a second, but before starting to raise my eyes again, I notice one more thing, her clit is large and engorged enough to poke out from under its hood and her rosy coloured pussy lips.

"Your appetizers, Sir," girl husks as she stands beside me.

"Thank you, girl, you may serve us please," I respond as I reach to run my fingers over her exposed clit. Girl smiles at me and murmurs a quiet thank you sir as she puts the plate onto the centre of the table and waits, patiently, for me to finish with her. I remove my hand to take another sip of punch and girl steps back to return to the suite for more platters.

"Girl sure has a large clit," I muse out loud.

"Yes, all girls do," Yvonne answers, "If you stay here long enough everything keeps getting a little bigger. Unless you really want it to stay small like Mistress' tits."

"Mistress?" Zoe asks.

"Oh, you two haven't heard about Mistress and her rival Pricilla yet. These Women have taken the fun that the domination effect the elixir gives to the extreme. Personally, I think that the affect should be used for our mutual enjoyment while we are here. It's been seen that, when a Lady goes too far, and crosses the Man's line of tolerance she loses all control over him. Anyway, the Madams Domme, as we call them, have no tits; huge nipples, but no boobs at all. They both make their Men wear a collar with the word slave on it. Slave 1 and Slave 2, as we call them, both seem to accept their complete domination so we tolerate the two Ladies' whims. The Slaves are under complete control at all times and have never said a single word except, "Yes, Mistress," the entire time that they have been here.

"You know, that when you put your hand out and you're Man is compelled to place his cock into it, and how you have complete control over him, well a leash on that cock does the same thing. The Slaves have leashes attached to leather harnesses that wrap, tightly, around their cock and balls. How the harnesses stay on is beyond me, as their cock and balls are no bigger than a ten year old child's. Hell, Slave 1's hardon has got to be only two or three inches long and only as thick as my thumb!

"The Madams Domme go about the resort with their Slaves carrying beach bags filled with their toys. They were having a dildo size war at one point and when the sizes got to be way too fat the resort finally told them that it couldn't find any larger.

"Zoe, if you don't want Serge to be had by these two Dommes, be careful which pool you go to."

"What do you mean by 'had'?" Zoe replies.

"Well, knowing that you haven't had time to view your information program on your suite's computer, I'll tell you a little bit about the pools and their etiquette while attending them.

"As you know the hotel is almost a mile long from your suite, here at the north end, to the south and about a third of a mile from the central Lobby to the beach. That leaves a lot of room for the gardens to hide a lot of, um, different types of pools."


"Gardens!" Joseph says loudly, "It's a damn jungle in there. You can get lost!"

"Oh hush Joseph; you're just mad because the computer won't show you the map," Yvonne retorts, sharply, "but yes, Zoe, there are dozens of pools on each side of the river that runs through the Lobby and down to the beach. A few are fresh water and the rest are elixir pools. Each elixir pool has a different effect on us; from the simple erotic, like the Jacuzzi on your patio, to full bondage domination and discipline with every variation in between that you can think of. And, here's a neat hint, when you find one that you can't be without you can have one of your suite's pools altered to match! So, you can probably guess which pools the Madams Domme frequent.

"Zoe there is an etiquette that we follow while at the elixir pools only; when a Lady sends her Man to you, under control, to offer himself to you; you can refuse him, risking insult, or accept. If you accept him you must then place your Man under control, if he isn't already, and send him to her; offering himself to her. This is why I've warned you about the Madams Domme. They seek out new, virgin, Men and really use them harshly; spanking or caning them before fucking their tight virgin asses with the huge dildoes that they wear in their harnesses.

"And about our control of the Men; when a Man is under control we simply say that he is 'under' and when he isn't we say that he is 'out'."

Raquel adds, "Some Ladies never do use their control and, while, at the elixir pools refuse all Men that offer themselves at their Lady's request. That's acceptable as well. It's kind of all or none, if you know what I mean; you can't pick and choose while at these pools, especially the hard core ones."

"What a lot to think about," Zoe muses.

"Me too," I think, "and where is my line of tolerance?"

~~oo0O0oo~~

"Well, I'm feeling the heat of the day," Joseph says as he stands, "last one in the bay has to suck or lick everyone here!" he yells as he dashes toward the beach. Not wanting to suck his cock I jump up and run toward the water as fast as I can, followed by the Ladies as they knock over their chairs in their haste. Laughing and screaming we run into the warm water to splash each other; waiting to see who is last. Of course, with her short legs, Raquel is the last in. She moans, "Oh, my sore jaw," as she looks from Joseph to me. "And tongue," as she turns toward the other Ladies frolicking in the ocean.

"So, will you be doing us in the water or out?" Fiona asks Raquel, with a huge smile.

"Right on the edge," Raquel purrs as she lays down on the sand with her ass on the water line.

"First in and first off!" Joseph yells as he approaches Raquel telling her to move her mouth down to the waterline. He slides his long cock into her open mouth and begins to hump her face.

When he comes in her mouth Joseph rolls off her face offering Raquel to the next person. I thought that I was next, but everyone agrees that speedy Yvonne beat me to the water by a shaved cunt hair; so she goes and lays with her ass at the waterline telling Raquel to lick her off. When Yvonne comes she rolls Raquel over to let me fuck her face and when I finally come I do the same; offering her tongue to Zoe and, then, Fiona.

"Is anybody thirsty?" Zoe asks as she stands up from her post orgasmic bliss to sway her hips toward the pavilion. We all follow; but for Raquel who lays there on the water's edge fingering her pussy to a long neglected orgasm.

We return to the pavilion to find that boy has anticipated our thirst by leaving a large pitcher of cold elixir water on the table with six chilled goblets beside it. We sit in our chairs as girl appears to pour water for each of us; accepting a caress from each in turn.

As we sip our water a new girl comes walking, gracefully, up from the beach towards us. She is a very tall Nubian girl with large breasts that sway pendulously with each step she takes as she approaches. She is dressed differently from our girl; her clothes are a thin string around her waist holding a tiny square of white see through gauze over her shaved pussy with another behind pretending to hide her round ass. For a top, she has another string tied above her tits holding two pieces of gauze that manage to barely cover her nipples, but leave the bottoms of her breasts bare.

"Do the servants have different, um, uniforms, Joseph?" I ask as I watch this new girl sway up the beach.

"Yes they do. The hotel, or suite, servants wear pantaloons and the garden servants wear the loin cloth and there is a third one worn by what we call master servants."

"An oxymoron if I ever heard one."

Joseph laughs and goes on with, "But the name suits as they look after the other servants and are at every extreme pool making sure that the Woman don't get too, er, extreme with us."

"What do these master servants wear, Joseph?" Zoe asks.

"Boy wear a gossamer thin, see through, sheath that covers his penus like a second skin and has a sack that holds the balls; it is held on by a string that wraps around them like a cock ring, and then goes on to circle the waist holding up a wisp of gauze covering their ass. Girl wears a body stocking that covers nothing; leaving her tits, pussy and ass exposed."

The Nubian girl walks up to stop behind Fiona and Raquel patiently waiting for their attention. After a short while Fiona says, "She must have a message from our Men, Raquel. You may speak, girl."

"Thank you Maam. Sean and Miguel are waiting for you at the bar by Hera's pool."

Fiona reaches over to touch the girl's clit in thanks; receiving a smile and a thank you Maam before girl leaves

"Well, at least they aren't half a mile away at the Lobby pool," Raquel says, "Hera's pool is only a short walk from here. We must go and get our Men. Zoe, thank you for a fun morning."

"I think that's my cue to leave as well," Yvonne says as she stands; holding out her hand for Joseph to hurry and place his cock into. "Enjoy your stay here at the Hotel Ste. Dominique, Zoe and Serge. We'll get together again, soon, I hope."

"I think that I would like another drink of that wonderful punch, would you, Serge?" Zoe asks.

"Yes, the occasion calls for at least one more drink," I reply, my mind reeling from the events of the last few hours.

Boy arrives almost instantly with another pitcher of ice cold rum punch. Zoe absentmindedly fondles his penus in thanks, and then releases him. Girl appears to pour the punch into our empty glasses; receiving a caress on her tits from both Zoe and I as she serves us.

We sit quietly sipping on our drinks looking at the bay and the tropical gardens beside us until Zoe asks, "Are you as tired as I am, Baby? I feel like a nap."

"Yes, Zoe, I'm tired too. Between the jet lag and screwing four different Women before noon, I need a siesta as well."

"Oh, you male slut you. I only got to fuck one other Man today. So far," Zoe answers as she stands to hold out her hand for me to place my cock into it.

I am led, by Zoe holding my cock, into our suite and up the stairs to our bed chamber to find that the huge bed is freshly remade and turned down; waiting for us.

Zoe drops my cock and crawls onto the bed saying, "Come hold me, Baby. Hug me like only you can do!"

I move onto the bed and take my lover into my arms, hugging her tightly, until we both fall fast asleep.

~~oo0O0oo~~

I waken first again and, sensing Zoe still deep in sleep, I softly roll over to get out of bed but I stop half way through the roll feeling something different about my body. My balls feel huge as they move from lying on one leg to the other and the head of my cock is touching my stomach way higher than before. "MMM," I think, "our new friends were right about the elixir changing us as we sleep." I continue getting out of bed feeling the extra weight of my cock and the heavy sway from my new, very much larger, balls as I walk to stand before the mirror. There I see myself, looking buff as they say, with huge muscled arms, shoulders and chest and a six pack stomach with my hard cock standing proudly inches longer in front of it and a pair huge of balls that sway, heavily, below.

I look out over the balcony to see the that the sun is fast approaching the horizon and finally know what time it is: 6:30 as that is what time the sun always sets at here in the tropics. Five thirty up and six thirty down; the lower latitudes are very predictable. I stroll out to watch the sunset; amused buy the new sensations that I get from my now larger cock and balls as they sway from thigh to thigh with each step.

I hear Zoe sigh as she wakes behind me in the suite. Then I hear a loud gasp; followed by silence and finally "I've got tits!" She jumps out of bed to join me on the patio, laughing as she shakes her shoulders to sway her new larger breasts as she struts toward me.

"Those tits have got to be at least a D cup, Baby," I say as I watch her walk toward me, proudly swaying them.

"And what are those monsters hanging behind that huge long cock, Baby?" Zoe says excitedly when she finally notices some of my changes.

Holding each other, tightly, we turn to watch the sunset; the quickly sinking sun painting what few clouds there are in the sky with pinks, purples and reds in a spectacular display of colour. There is no lingering twilight; suddenly it is pitch black out, as can only happen in the tropics after the sun sets like a rock into the sea. Lights start coming on in the hotel and gardens.

"I am starving, Serge. Let's go out and find a restaurant or a grill bar or something, OK?"

"You just want to show off your new tits," I huff.

"And you; with your new larger equipment," She purrs with a smile as she squeezes my balls before grabbing my inches longer cock to give it a long slow stroke.

"I'm hungry too. Joseph told me that there is a fresh water pool close to here with a nice restaurant. We just have to walk off our patio and follow the first path we see into the gardens or 'the damn jungle' as he calls it. He advised me to keep to the main path and to avoid any smaller turnings as they would lead to elixir pools we might not be ready for yet. What ever that means."

Taking Zoe's hand in mine I turn with her to walk down the stairs, through the living room and across the patio out into the early evening for our first exploration of the resort.

Finding a well lit path we turn left onto it and stroll deeper into the gardens until we lose sight of the stars above us as we enter the thick tropical forest canopy. The path is lit by low torches, their flames dancing in the soft tropical breeze. The fire light flickers on the leaves of the huge plants and trees that line the path making the whole tunnel that we are in seem magical. Each torch is far enough from the other that there is darkness in between where you can stop and, look both ways to see them flickering dimly.

Every few hundred feet we see small pathways leading off into the dense jungle. We can make out the faint light of torches and just hear, every once in a while, the sound of laughter. Once I thought I heard a Woman yelling, 'Yes, oh yes, fuck me!"

"Each little path must lead to one of the elixir pools we were told about, today, Serge," Zoe says as we keep walking. "That one back there, with the Woman yelling fuck me, sounds like a fun one; don't you think, Baby?"

"We should've stopped to wait to hear her come; a voice that loud would have been heard two pools over when she reaches the throes of her orgasm."

"'Throes of her orgasm', Baby; how corny is that?" Zoe laughs.

"I claim lightheadedness due to lack of food for that one."

"Yes, if we don't find any soon I'll have to suck on your meat!"

"You've already had plenty of protein pumped into you today," I joke while reaching over to pinch her new larger nipple.

"Ooh," Zoe sighs as she cups my hand to hold it against her breast.

Just then the path turns right and we see, ahead of us, a huge clearing lit by hundreds of bright torches.

Thring
Thring
381 Followers