Hotel Submissive

Story Info
Risky hotel play followed by some bondage in the room.
1.1k words
3.93
24.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TP8197
TP8197
1 Followers

We're in a hotel on a busy Saturday night and are sat at a table in the lobby bar. The drinks are flowing and I pull you close to me and start kissing your neck, then lips, our tongues instantly finding one another.

I whisper an order in your ear and you respond by bending down, reaching under your skirt and trying as best you can to take off your knickers without drawing too much attention! I smile as you toss them over the table to me.

I pull your chair right next to mine and you feel my fingers under your skirt and on your pussy as I kiss you more roughly on the lips. You respond by parting your legs a little more so I can slide my fingers inside you. I can sense and now feel how the thought of getting seen combined with my touch is really turning you on. I tell you we're leaving and you quickly finish your drink.

In the lift we're alone so I push you to your knees, unzip my fly, free my cock and order you to suck it. I love the way you immediately obey and how you stare up at me with lustful eyes as you lick up and down my length.

The lift stops at the 10th floor but you don't even flinch, instead taking me deep inside your mouth. It feels fucking amazing - the pleasure of your hot wet mouth on me, mixed with the fear that someone may walk in is getting me really worked up. I'm relieved to see that the doors haven't opened and the lift start ascending again.

As soon as we get into our room I pull down your skirt, have you step out of it, rip open your top, throw it aside, then push you onto the bed, you landing on your back. I reach under the bed where I've stashed some solid-braid nylon rope and set about tying your wrists to the bed posts, pausing momentarily to suck on your toes before splaying your legs and tying your ankles.

I free your breasts, throw your bra aside and firmly squeeze your nipples as I straddle you. You're looking up at me with a mixture of anxiety and desire. You can feel how hard I now am as I sit atop you. I can tell you're a little unsettled but with my hands now on your pussy I can also tell you're getting very turned on.

I reach over and pull out a blindfold from under the pillows. I allow you a few seconds more sight so you can see me free my cock and start to play with it in front of you.

With the blindfold now on you're laying there, both hands and feet bound, blind and totally naked. You feel my tongue gently tracing down the middle of your chest, then all the way down the centre of your midriff, stopping just above your pussy. You feel my lips brushing against yours but pulling away, then kisses down your neck. You let out a light groan as you feel my mouth on your nipples whilst my hand is now rubbing your clit.

My tongue is now inside you and you're writhing against my mouth as my hands caress your breasts, my fingers pulling harder on your nipples.

The sensation of pleasure from me touching you is really heightened by the fact you can't see.

You feel my fingers tracing your lips and can feel how wet they are and taste yourself on them as I push them into your mouth. I've one hand on your pussy, teasing your clit whilst you suck my fingers on the other.

After a minute or two you feel me pull away and get up and off of you. You lie there waiting, very turned on, your pussy wet and throbbing, wanting me but totally powerless and unable to see what will happen next.

You lie there in the dark, waiting ... and waiting, dying to be touched. You imagine what I'm doing which gets you even more worked up.

Eventually you feel me straddle you again and then you feel my hard cock brushing against your lips and respond by licking over the head and around the rim, before eagerly taking my whole length right to the back of your throat. I pull away after a few moments. You wait and wait, then you feel me slowly slide into your pussy.

I gradually give you all my length and my hands are now caressing your breasts, my mouth and tongue on your erect nipples. My hands move up around your throat as my thrusting gets more intense and you feel me get deeper inside you. The feeling of my hands around your throat unnerves you a little but also turns you on: you're blind, bound and powerless, loving how the ecstasy that is building between your legs is counteracting the fear of my grip round your neck. I'm hitting your g-spot now; your pussy is so warm and wet and is taking every inch of me.

Moments later you feel me pull away and start to untie you. As soon as you're free from the rope you take control. Keeping the blindfold on you push me onto my back and straddle my face. You play with your nipples and rub your clit whilst you grind yourself deeper onto me, fucking my mouth with your pussy, forcing my tongue further inside you. Being blind but now in control is adding to the ecstasy you're feeling rushing through you and the orgasm you know is imminent.

You're moaning loudly as you slide yourself off my mouth and slowly lower yourself onto my cock. You start to fuck me, pulling yourself on and off, forward and back. You're soaking wet - I can feel your juices all over my cock and balls. You start fucking me harder and faster and moments later tell me you're about to cum. I pull you off me and back onto my mouth. You cry out in pleasure as your orgasm hits, sending waves of ecstasy through your body as you continue to grind yourself against my mouth whilst you cum. My lips are now soaked and I tell you I love how you taste.

You kneel in front of me, take me in your mouth and start to wank me off whilst sucking me hard. You pull off the blindfold and tell me you want me to cum in your mouth and its only minutes before I do. You swallow it all down, gazing up at me with a filthy look in your eyes and slowly start to lick your lips clean...

TP8197
TP8197
1 Followers