Hotel Suite

Story Info
Joe, Lisa, and Aunt deb get nasty.
3.2k words
4.51
104.2k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the weekend of sex we just returned from our home life wasn't the same. We looked at each other in a different sexual light wondering when something new would come along or if there was a new area of exploration. The sex had been on hold for a few days so we could recharge and get ourselves back to reality.

I pulled a double shift on Thursday so by the time I came home and ate I was tired but anticipated having the long weekend to be able to spend time with Lisa. The phone rang just as we going to sit down so I moved to the lazy boy to answer it. It was Deb.


"Hi Joe baby, how's that beautiful cock of yours?" Before you answer honey, is that great tasting pussy around?" I whispered in the phone to Deb that I was anxiously awaiting another piece of her fine ass as I gave the phone Lisa.

Lisa talked and listened for a few minutes before she looked at me with a big smile and replied to Deb's question with a "I'll have to ask Joe."

"Honey, Deb's downtown at the Sheraton with a three room suite and would like us to stay the night with her." My dick started to stir at the thought of the three of us alone and said sure. They talked a few more minutes and off we went to gather a few things for our stay.

We arrived at the Sheraton and found the private elevator that led to the top floor where Deb's room was. We were both excited with anticipation when the phone in the elevator rang and Deb was on the other end telling us that we should start stripping so we would be nude at the top. I thought it was an odd request but what the hell, why not. We literally tore our clothes off as we reached the top floor and the door opened with Deb standing there nude.

She was all smiles as she greeted us with a deep kiss for each and a quick few strokes for my almost erect cock. "Hi you two, I'm glad you came." Lisa reached down to her ass and gave it a smooth glide over and commented on how great it was.

"Welcome to my present form Pete. He went away on business and thought this would be a pleasant diversion while he was gone." I looked around at this palace and was amazed at the size of the rooms and especially the glassed in area with the hot tub that overlooked the city.

"Hey Joe did you bring a big load for me?" Deb asked. Lisa shook her head in disbelief and told her that we had taken a break to recharge so she was sure that I could accommodate her.

"Please Lisa, please can I have the first load. I haven't swallowed any since the weekend and that husband of yours tastes so fucking good."

Lisa stared right her as she walked up to Deb's face and asked her what was in it for her. "Anything you want little girl!"

"Anything?"

"Don't tease me Lisa just tell what you need."

"I want you to call this number and ask for Karen" Deb looked rather puzzled and walked to the phone as Lisa gave told her which ones to dial. She did as she was told and when Karen answered

Lisa took over and quietly talked to her so that we could not hear. I was thinking to myself running names through my head and couldn't place the name with anyone I knew.

After Lisa talked for a few minutes she hung up the phone and walked back to where we were standing, smiled and said that a guest would be here shortly. Deb and I looked rather queried but Lisa just smiled away and said that this would be rather enjoyable for all.

Deb walked over to the bar area poured herself some wine, asked if we would like some, found two more and served us. She made a toast to a great night which we all raised our glasses and said, "Here, here." Just then the door buzzer rang and Lisa strolled over and announced that it must be Karen as she peeked through the security glass. She slowly opened the door to present Karen to us who was standing there nude with those big beautiful eyes and tits that I had seen a couple of weeks ago.

I couldn't figure out how Lisa knew her but right about now my other head didn't care as it was pretty swollen looking at her great little body.

Lisa introduced us to Karen as she smiled at everyone and looked us all over as we checked her out at the same time. Karen came over to me with a grin looked down at my cock, back into my eyes and asked if she would be getting some of that tonight. I told her she would have to ask Lisa seeing she seemed to be running things but that I would try my hardest to accommodate things.

"Deb honey, Karen is going to give you some pleasure that just might keep you satisfied for the whole weekend." Lisa sexily cooed. Deb's nipples were so big with sexual excitement I thought they were going to jump off her tits when she heard that.

Lisa asked me if I would be able to hold back from exploding if I watched a replay of the other weekend right here in front of my nose. Deb asked what we were talking about and Lisa said she would soon find out. Karen gave me a kiss a feel and walked over to Deb who she led into the bedroom with us in tow. They laid on the bed together and Karen began passionately kissing Deb making love to her as if they were lovers. Deb accepted this and she was all over Karen with kisses and hands everywhere, she was getting worked up and over by this little beauty. Mouths were on tits, hands were on asses, fingers in pussies as the time crept slowly past and the breathing became intense. Karen had her where she wanted her as she slid down her belly to her pussy area and Deb pleaded for her to get in a sixty nine position. Karen knew she was in charge now and told Deb to lay there and enjoy what was going to happen.

Karen gently pulled Deb's pussy lips apart and started working her tongue around and around then up and down on her clit. Deb started to squirm as Karen gathered some momentum with her actions and placed one finger in her pussy and found the hood on her clit. On cue Lisa found the lube that Karen had brought and squirted it all over Karen's hand and fingers which were now making Deb gyrate all over.

My balls were starting to swell as my cock was twitching with anticipation as to what was going to happen to Deb and see if she could handle this. I remembered what I had seen before and the hand shake so I knew her size and how things would progress.

Lisa slid over to Deb and planted a big wet kiss on her and said that she loved her and that what was coming next was for her sexual awakening and the pleasures she had bestowed on her.

Karen heard that and slowly inserted a couple of more fingers and worked them around inside Deb and waited for a sexual response before she placed all five up inside her vagina. Deb's low moan told her she was now ready for more and with that Karen pushed her hand inside all the way to her wrist bone. Deb was moaning with her head going side to side as Karen gradually turned her hand so that she could to some magic inside that pussy.

Deb screamed at me to bring that fucking cock over as she need to suck cock right this instance as she didn't know how much longer she was going to be coherent.

I gladly moved up to the bed where Deb could get it to her lips and mouth. God, she was like a wanton slut that couldn't get enough. In a second she had it down her throat and was sucking for all she was worth. Karen smiled at me, got up to check the situation out and asked me to let her know when I was going to drop my load so she could make Deb cum.

I was ready in one minute as I nodded to Karen and she worked her magic on poor Deb who was now crazy with desire. The sound started from who knows where but it sure as hell came from Deb's throat as I thought my cock and balls were going to be totally inhaled. Karen had Deb at the top of the worlds biggest orgasm as she started that fist in and out when my balls told me the cum is going to fly and fly it did. I still haven't figured out how Deb managed to gulp load after load as that moan was coming out of her mouth at the same time. Her eyes rolled back and my cock popped out and an unearthly scream followed! Karen slowly withdrew her hand from her pussy I watched as the large opening she had created gradually shrank down to a normal state.

Lisa was holding on to Deb and wiping her forehead with a cold face cloth to keep the shaking down to a minimum. What seemed like a couple of minutes passed before Deb returned to earth and looked around at all of us and said she had died and gone to heaven.

We all laughed when she asked if she could marry all of us. She would be fine.

Karen went to clean her hands and when she returned Deb took her in her arms gave her a hug and a kiss, asked where the hell she learned how to do that. "Secret" she replied.

I had Lisa inspect my cock and make sure Deb didn't remove any skin or gouge anything during her trip and everything was fine.

Deb told us she needed a nap so we went into the living room to talk about a few things.

I asked Lisa how she knew Karen and she told me she got her number from Dee one day after she explained to her what was seen from the window. "She wasn't embarrassed? I asked.

"No she smiled and asked if we enjoyed the show1"

"Joe sweetheart, would you mind if Karen and I make love to each other seeing we didn't get off yet?"

"Baby, you two do what ever it takes for as long as it takes to satisfy your needs." They walked off hand in hand to our bedroom with me a few steps behind.

Lisa and Karen stared at each other for a few minutes telling one another how beautiful they were and how they were going to give such pleasures. Karen kissed Lisa deeply and tongued her ear and neck as she asked her to get up on the bed so they could relax. They lay there locked in an embrace for a moment looking deep into each others eyes and started to fondle and kiss each other with Karen being a little more aggressive so that Lisa had rolled onto her back with Lisa working on her tits.

"Lisa sweetheart, your tits are remarkable and these nipples are simply delicious." Karen remarked as she swirled her tongue over Lisa's tits and palmed her pussy with a free hand. Lisa was getting worked up so Karen worked her mouth down to her pussy for a tasting. She spread her pussy lips and worked her tongue around for a while as Lisa started to move around in a state of passion unknown to her before.

Karen's ass was pointed in my direction all this time and I was really starting to admire this gorgeous creation as my cock was growing to its action state. My mind was coming up with all kinds of interesting things I could with that ass and looking down a little further I noticed a cute looking pussy that looked it desired some loving attention.

Lisa was breathing hot and heavy as Karen was doing a fine job with her pussy and she asked her not to fist her as she felt she couldn't handle it.

"Lisa sweetheart I've had my hand in your pussy for the past minute or so. You're so worked up I didn't need the lube I used on Deb."

I looked over and sure enough she had done it without her knowledge!!

I took the opportunity to get up behind Karen and run my tongue into the crack of that cute ass seeing she was preoccupied with my wife. She looked over her shoulder but I was busy reaming her out and deciding if I should wait to fuck her or just plunge in now. Head number two said to slip it in and hang on!

I put my knees up behind her legs spit a big wad on my hand, lubed up my cock and slowly slid in her pussy. Man she was tight but it felt good for me and her too as she pushed back against my shaft. We started building a movement in unison and we were working up a sweat when told me not to come in her she wanted to taste what Deb was always talking about. About this time Lisa came like it would be her last and Karen was telling her to go slow and it would be fine. When Lisa slowed down Karen pushed me back wiped around grabbed my cock and started sucking me off and working her tongue around my head. That's all I could handle as I yelled I was coming and for her to swallow!

She was pretty worked up and didn't need any help as her mouth never was going to release me anyway. I looked down and to my surprise I could see Lisa was working hard on her pussy from behind. Karen and I came at the same time with a lot of noise from both of us. She swallowed three shots without missing a beat and came up smiling.

"Lisa, Deb was right. What makes his cum so sweet tasting?"

"It's a secret Karen!" Lisa jokingly replied.

After a short rest and a clean up the three of us took some wine over to the hot tub to rest our used bodies. The hot water and jets felt great and some discussion started about how all of this had happened. I asked the girls if women were always this trashy and they laughed in reply and noticed that I didn't refuse any of the opportunities. I told them that I didn't want to tarnish my image and make sure my duties as a husband weren't abandoned.

"Sure, plus all this extra pussy was a plus, right?" laughed Lisa.

After another bottle was opened and we were thoroughly relaxed Deb came shuffling out of bedroom looked around and called for us. We all laughed and she came over to ask how long she had been sleeping. Karen asked if she was ok and she told us she was fine and that she had never had an experience like that in her life. Deb started to climb in when we reminded her she needed a wine glass to which she said she would share with anyone seeing she had just shared her body with all of us. More talk ensued and the question of my sweet tasting cum had been brought up again and the girls pleaded with Lisa to tell them what made it that way.

Lisa responded that she had seen an add on the internet about this subject and inquired about a product that made the male reproductive system do this and shorten my recovery time so she bought a supply of it and told me it was a vitamin I was taking. The girls smiled at me as I had that inquisitive look on my face; then we all laughed.

I was sitting on one side of the hot tub facing the three beauties just relaxing staring at six tits dancing in the water when I felt a foot on my thigh, then another, and another. I slid my hands down grabbed all three and pulled to see the three of them almost go under the water. I looked over and asked if the three of them just got this instant horny feeling or was it one of those womanly group things.

They looked at each other then at me blew me a kiss and asked if I was going to fuck the three of them.

"Yes I am."

"Well big boy, how the heck you going to do that?" Lisa and Deb queried.

I instructed them to stand up, turn around, bend over with the legs spread and grab on to the edge of the tub. God, what a sight as I was gawking at three gorgeous asses and pussies that needed some immediate attention. I knelt down to give each one a quick licking making sure I left some spit on each one for quick lube. Starting in the center I guided my cock into Lisa's pussy while I fingered the other two to keep them attentive. After about two minutes of steady fucking I moved to my right and told Lisa to continue fingering Deb for me while I fucked Karen. When I had her close I asked Lisa for more help while I took care of Deb. This went on for nearly thirty minutes with me fucking and fingering the three of them with some help from Lisa when I asked who was going to get my load shot in their pussy. Karen and Deb looked at each other then Lisa and said my wife should be the lucky one!

I was already deep inside Lisa when I had asked so I put things in high gear and started to thrust like a piston and my balls were slapping up against her ass. I was still fingering the other two when passion overtook me and I grabbed Lisa by the hips for some serious plowing.

The girls were watching us in amazement as we were fucking like two dogs in heat. The water was swirling everywhere with waves crashing on every plunge, when we both yelled we were coming. I thrust forward while holding on to Lisa as I shot load after load on each push into her pussy! My knees were weak and my heart was pounding like crazy as I lay on Lisa's back for a second or two before the girls helped me off, sucked me clean, then sat Lisa on the tub's edge and began to eat our love out off her cum soaked pussy.

Lisa screamed as the girls were doing such a great job she reach another orgasm, what a sight.

When things retuned to normal I looked the three of them and asked what we were going to do for the rest of the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!