Hotel Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHhhh!! Ahhh!! Yes ... Yes ... Ohhh Ohhhh OOOOOOOOOOOOO," she moaned as her body twitched and she suspended herself in air.

Her fingers stopped moving altogether, her legs tense enough to raise her ass off her chair a few inches.

"Eeeeeee ..." she hissed, shivering, then shaking ... and after another couple of seconds, she collapsed into the chair.

She laid still for a moment.

"Oh my God!" she sighed, looking at me. She put her hand to her forehead, starting to wipe sweat but running into my cum on her face. She wiped it away from her mouth and spread her hand across her chest.

"I've never .. never given myself an orgasm like that. You are the only one who can make me come like that!"

"Well, I don't know that I've ever felt that great an orgasm from a blow job either."

"My pleasure."

"Thanks, my darling, for making this fantasy come true for me. It was more than I could ever have hoped for. Sexier, more erotic .. more than I had dreamed."

"No problem. Whew, I'm exhausted! It was a lot hotter for me than I thought it would be too!"

"And the video ... what a present for when we are apart for a few days."

"You know," she said, "I was a little nervous about that. I was hoping I would get into this enough to forget the camera was there. But once we got going, I was glad it was there. I'm not embarrassed about it, I want to watch it!"

"You should. You looked great."

I stood, offered my hand to her and helped her up.

"Lets get into the shower, my darling," I said. "And tonight ... we've still got this room. I'll bring you back here after dinner and I bet I can give you an orgasm to top anything you just felt now."

"Oh, maybe you learned something this afternoon?" she laughed.

12