Hotel Threesome

Story Info
Girlfriend gets more than she bargained for on her birthday.
669 words
3.33
57.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend had always been hot, great boobs and an ass to die for. The night I'm going to tell you about changed our lives.

It was her birthday and we had decided to have a meal and night in a hotel. She had chose a low cut dress that showed off her assets just right. The meal had been good and the wine flowed, by the time we got back to the hotel we were tipsy and horny. However we decided to go to the bar for another drink. By this time we were openly kissing and touching teasingly.

I excused myself to go to the men's room and she said she was going to the bar, when I returned she was still at the bar but talking to a guy around his mid 20's. She came back to the table but brought her new friend too. He introduced himself and said he was staying on business.

We chatted and drank for some time but all the while his eyes would wander towards her breasts. She appeared to notice and kept smiling encouragingly. It was my turn to get the drinks so off I went to the bar. On my return he had his hand lightly on his thigh and she showed no sign of moving it. I gave them their drinks and he said he had to go make a call.

While we were alone she told me that he had propositioned her and invited her to his room. I was shocked but excited. I asked what she was going to do and she leaned over and kissed me.

We stood up and left the bar into the hotel lobby where he was waiting, he walked over to him and took his hand. We entered the lift and went to the 3rd floor.

No sooner had we entered the room that they started kissing, running their hands over each other, I could feel my cock throbbing. She started unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest, he slipped her dress off her shoulders and it feel to the floor. My sexy girlfriend was now stood in her bra and knickers in front of a stranger.

She reached for his belt and unbuckle d it, she reached and pulled them down. He continued to touch her, I approached from behind and undid her bra, freeing her breasts. She lowered herself down, removing his underwear as she did. In this movement up sprang his thick hard dick. Within seconds she had wrapped her lips around it.

I took my cue and undressed myself, my cock had never been harder. As she sucked the strangers cock I pulled her knickers off and started to rub her from behind, she was so hot and wet.

After several minutes he took her hands and led her into the bed, he laid down and she climbed on top, his cock now inches from her. I was stood behind about to watch him enter her. Slowly she lowered herself onto his huge cock.

Backwards and forwards she rocked on it, letting out groans of pleasure as he filled her completely. I had never seen something so horny and started to wank myself behind them. They continued to fuck until she raised herself off. She turned around on all fours and looked straight at me, without hesitation I stuck my cock in her eager mouth.

Meanwhile he positioned himself behind her and pushed into her again. As we fucked I reached for her breasts that were swinging with each thrust.

She started to push back quicker and harder and I knew she was going to cum. She let out a series of moans before with one last movement she came. She rolled over on the bed, looking so hot.

We took our turns kissing her as we wanked next to her before finally shooting our loads over her beautiful breasts. We all collapsed in a heap together.

This was the first of a series that night