Hotel Threesome (MMF)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack inhaled sharply. Mandy's scent filled his nose as the sudden shock of Chris' dick slowly faded and he forced himself to relax. Chris' cock felt three inched wide inside him as little by little he felt it enter him, withdraw, then enter him again. He could feel the cool trickle of lube again on his skin, followed by Chris pushing further inside him. He wasn't sure why he'd wanted Chris to fuck him, but with Mandy's hands massaging his ass and Chris' cock inside him, he felt too good, too satisfied to care.

Jack could feel his entire ass getting warmer as Chris gradually increased his speed. Chris' balls began to slap against his shaved skin as a cool sensation surrounded his dick, and he quickly realized that Mandy, lube in hand, had grabbed his hard shaft and was beginning to jack him off. He knew he wouldn't last long if she continued, but he couldn't speak.

A sudden torrent of ecstacy overcame him; Chris's cock has found his prostate. Jack's body spasmed and his ass clenched, which elicited a loud pleasured groan from Chris. Mandy's hand continued up and down his shaft, and he felt her other hand envelope his balls. She fondled them softly as Chris quickened his pace.

The steady rhythm of Chris' cock tagging his prostate was going to make him cum soon, and Jack could feel the pressure again building in his balls. Behind him he could hear Chris breathing harder as Mandy's hands continued on his raging hard dick. He needed release, but Jack dug his fingers into the bed and squeezed, his knuckles white, trying to hold off his orgasm. Then Chris screamed and Jack could feel his cock stiffen inside in his ass as the warmth of his cum spread inside him.

As Chris leaned fully into Jack's ass, Mandy rolled Jack's balls in her hand as quickly as she could until she heard Jack yell beneath her. His balls pulsed in her hand, and she could feel his cum as it shot through his shaft. She watched as Chris eased his cock from Jack and as Jack's widened hole slowly closed. Satisfied, she backed herself off of Jack, who was breathing hard beneath her, and saw the shine of his cheek left by her pussy.

Chris sat down heavily on the unused bed and caught his breath. "Well," he said after a moment. "That was pretty good."

Jack rolled onto his back and stared blankly at the ceiling, still savoring the feeling of Chris' cock. "Yeah," he said simply.

"That was wonderful," Mandy said happily. Her fantasy now reality, her thoughts turned suddenly to someone else. "And you know," she said, focusing back on her new friends, "I've got a friend who would love to meet the two of you."

12