Hotel Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So now it was my turn. I said many of the things the others did since I really hadn't thought about it much. I said I didn't want fucked in the ass either and we all had a chuckle about that. I said I really wasn't interested in fucking him and that I didn't want to piss or shit on anyone either. We all just kind of smiled. I asked if I was supposed to be topping Jim too, and Joan said yes. She said that if I want Jim to do something I should just say it, not ask. She also said she wants him to be humiliated, so we can improvise as the night progressed.

I started thinking about fucking her and making fun of him while I did it. Could be interesting. I think I was getting a better idea of what they wanted. She said that I was to have as good a time as I could and if there's something I want to do to let her know. I assured her I would.

She said we are to refer to Jim from now on as "stupid cock", or just stupid. I looked at him and smiled as he put his head down again. Looked like he didn't see that one coming. I nodded and said no problem. She asked if I had anything more to say or if I have any questions. I said no, I'm good. She turned to stupid cock and asked the same, he's good. She said good, then we're all clear. We all smiled and nodded.

She looked at Jim, stupid cock, and told him to stand up. He did so without hesitation. She told him to strip and get his cock hard. She said his only use is as a cock and if it's not hard he's no use at all.

His face flushed but he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. He leaned down and pulled off his shoes and socks. He stood back up and unhooked his belt, looking at us. We sat patiently and watched him. He was quite self conscious. His face flushed even more as he pulled down his pants. The underwear he was wearing were the little speedo kind, but not quite speedos. They were cotton looking and colored gray. They covered his pube region but that's about all. He pulled them down to reveal his half hard cock. I chuckled to myself thinking that the conversation we were having was stimulating him. I guess I chuckled out loud a bit because he looked at me and blushed. I guess it seemed like I was laughing at his manhood, but I really wasn't. He didn't have a micropenis but he was no John Holmes either... probably average.

He faced us and started to massage his shaft, slowly stroking it. Joan looked over at me and smiled a big smile. She asked if I was enjoying the show. I told her I was hoping this isn't a highlight. She laughed and said no, it's just to get him into the head space he needs to be in. I just nodded and went back to watching the show. He massaged his cock and balls, spit on his hands to get it moving like he'd stalled. I'd imagine he was quite nervous and self conscious. I guess he wasn't an exhibitionist so this was a feat for him. Finally he was as hard as he could be and continued to stroke, making sure to keep it up as he was told.

She stood up and motioned for me to get up too. Accepting her as the lead, I got up. She walked over to him and grabbed hold of his cock. She stroked it a few times and I watched his face. He was blushing again, but it must have felt good cause he was smiling just a bit. She pulled harder and it looked like that was going to get uncomfortable. She stopped and told him to undress her. He unbuttoned her top, there were only 3 buttons. He watched her as he worked. He pulled up on her top, pulling it over her head. She was wearing a blue bra. He reached around her and expertly unfastened it. He'd obviously done this before. He pulled her bra off and looked at me. I'm sure I was staring. She has a really nice body. She's not a supermodel, but that's not my taste anyway. She is in her mid 40's and she had some plumpness... very sexy. Stupid cock got on his knees in front of her and untied her shoes. She picked up her feet one at a time to let him pull each shoe off. He pulled her socks off while he was at it. He reached up and unbuttoned her jeans. He pushed them open to release them from her curvy hips. He pulled them down to the floor in one motion. Her panties stayed up. They were black and a bit skimpy, very sexy. Her ass was full and just a bit jiggly. Looked like if she'd sit on your face she could suffocate you. Her back was to me but she didn't seem to shift or move away as if trying to be coy at all. He reached up and pulled down her panties. She opened her legs slightly to let them pull away. After she stepped out of them she told him to kiss it. He knew what she was saying cause he leaned in and kissed her snatch.

She turned and faced me, turning her back to stupid. She looked straight at me and smiled. Her body was very nice, attractive. Neither of them were 20 somethings but they obviously had taken decent care of themselves. She walked over to me and leaned right into me. I stood up and let her lean, she felt soft and smelled sexy. I looked at stupid and he watched intently.

She reached down and rubbed my cock thru my pants. I immediately started to respond. I sucked in some air when she squeezed a bit. It felt good and it quickly became obvious that she knew what she was doing. She rubbed my cock and pressed into me, making me lean back. I had to press in to her to keep from falling backwards. She stepped away from me and snapped her fingers and motioned for stupid to come over. He obediently came over and she grabbed his cock while she rubbed mine. She told him to get my cock out. His face flushed again but he reached for my zipper. He reached in and I helped by moving around a bit. He grabbed my 3/4 hard cock and pulled it out thru the opening in my underwear. Once it was out he let go. I didn't know how I felt about that, it was a bit weird, but not really offensive. So I let it go.

She had been watching me to gauge my reaction but I don't think I really gave much of one. She stepped back more and put stupid next to me. She got on her knees in front of us and grabbed our cocks. She stroked us both and just stared at the meat she had in her hands. She looked up at us and smiled at me. She took stupid's cock into her mouth, sucking hard and pulling him in deeply. As she did that she continued to stroke me. I was fully hard within a few strokes, the show was amazing as she worked his cock in and out. I didn't think she'd ever done two at the same time before, but she had a very good rhythm with both of us at the same time.

I thought he might be about ready to cum, but he wasn't allowed. I asked him if he wanted to cum and he said he's not allowed. She stopped sucking him and without missing a beat pulled mine into her hot wet mouth. She really had a rhythm going. She had taken stupid's cock in her hand and was stroking him like she had done mine. His was quite wet from her spit so she was using that to her advantage. I've used lube when jacking off and it feels amazing compared to not using any. I knew he was going to pop from this. Seeing his beautiful wife sucking my cock, having his sucked and now stroked so well... how could he not cum?

His cock was a bit longer than mine, but mine was thicker. She was able to surround my cock with her lips and suck me without scraping with her teeth. I'd had women suck me who had smaller mouths and they would scrape me and it hurts. Her hot mouth felt so good I felt like I could cum any time. Suddenly she stopped, probably knowing that I was getting ready to pop. She leaned back and stroked our cocks, looking at each one in turn. Me and stupid just looked at each other and smiled. Then to my surprise, she continued to stroke me and pulled down on stupid's cock. He leaned down and she kept pulling. He got onto his knees facing her. She took my cock back into her mouth and sucked me with him just inches away. He couldn't help but stare at what she was doing. His face flushed again. Seemed like we were doing a lot of new things already. It's going to be quite a night.

She worked my cock for what seemed like an hour but was probably just a few minutes. It felt so good and I knew I was getting close. She stopped again and didn't stroke me any more, yet. She leaned in to stupid and kissed his mouth then his neck. While she did that she reached down and grabbed his cock, immediately stroking it. She whispered into his ear, probably reminding him not to cum. She kissed him hard on the lips and he pressed into her, countering her pressure to keep from falling over. It really was beautiful.

My cock involuntarily jumped and twitched, but I tried to stay calm and keep from cumming. She leaned back and wrapped her hand around my cock, still stroking his. She really was talented. She pointed my cock at his face and looked up at me, asking with her eyes. I'm not good at reading minds so I looked at her like I didn't know what she wanted to do. She pulled my cock so it was inches from stupid's face. He stared at it, not quite knowing what to do. Neither one of us lost our hardons so Joan kept pushing everyones boundaries.

She stroked our cocks in unison, mine just an inch or so from her husbands mouth. She stopped stroking him and grabbed the hair on the back of his head so she could control him. His eyes widened, anticipating what was coming. Before either of us could object, she said "open" and he did as he was told. She pushed his head forward onto my cock. She said "suck" and he closed his lips around my cock. She pulled and pushed, getting him going on me. I didn't quite know how to respond. It looked weird but felt good at the same time. I looked at him and he was squinting like he was sucking on a lemon. But she made him continue. She chuckled at his dilemma.

After a few minutes, she pulled his head off me and laughed. She asked him how he liked it and he just squished his face. She laughed and looked at me. I just smiled. Getting my cock sucked by a guy may not be a bad thing after all. She told him to stand back up and he did. He stood beside me like before and she looked at his cock while she sucked mine. He was still hard as could be and seemed to be enjoying watching her suck me. She stroked him a couple times then took his hand and put it on my cock. She wanted him to feed it to her, so he held on to it as she took me into her mouth to the point where her lips hit his hand then pulled back. At some point she grabbed his wrist and had him jack me with her sucking. It was amazing! I knew I was about to blow and she could tell. She pulled back off my cock and told him to jack me off onto her face. He did as he was told, what a good stupid cock he was. She stared at my cock as he stroked it. I couldn't hold back any longer and started shooting. She helped him guide my cock where she wanted the load to go. First shot was straight into her mouth. She closed her mouth once the shot was in and she pointed it to her cheek and I shot there, then the rest of her face, I guess, cause my head went back and my eyes closed. I could feel the spurts and once it was done I opened my eyes and watched him rubbed the head of my cock all over her face. He was pushing the cum into her mouth with my cock. It was all over her face. He was milking out the last drips directly into her mouth and she was loving it.

He pushed as much as he could into her mouth and she licked the cum off the tip of my cock and swallowed it all. By now all the big clumps were gone and her face had a thin coat of cum all over it. My cock started to wane and he let it go. She put her tongue under the tip, knowing there would be a bit more. She licked that up and wrapped her lips around it and sucked out the very last of my load and she smiled up at me.

That was amazing, but I felt a bit drained. I didn't realize I'd broken a sweat but it was really good. She stood up in front of me, showing me her cum covered face. She kissed my lips and went into the bathroom to wash up. I was wondering if she was going to have stupid cock clean her face, but I guess she didn't want to do that. She called out for me to chill a bit and rest. There's much more to go and she doesn't want me getting tired so early on. I laid back on the bed and relaxed. My drained cock resting with me.

While I rested, she told stupid to stroke himself as she came out of the bathroom. He grabbed his still hard cock and started stroking. She watched him a bit and told him to spit on it, lube it up a bit. Of course he did as he was told. Once he had that spit going with his stroking, he started to wriggle a bit like he was holding back cumming. She chuckled and told him not to stop. He did as he was told as we watched his agony. It was tortuous but it was fun in a sadistic way. After all, if he didn't like it he could opt out any time.

I felt like I had dozed a bit and when I opened my eyes he was still stroking his wet cock and she was all cleaned up. She asked me if I was rested yet and I said I think so. It felt like it had only been a few minutes, but I guess it was longer. My limp cock was still sticking out of my zipper and I pushed it back in because it was uncomfortable like that.

I stood up next to the bed and she came over to me and kissed my lips. She reached into my pants thru the zipper and found my cock straight away and started rubbing it hard again. She unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. She pushed them back from my hips and let them drop. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off my arms and tossed it onto the bed. She kissed my chest as she went to her knees in front of me again. But this time it wasn't to suck me, it was to undress me. She pulled off my pants as I stepped out of them and she tossed them toward the bed. She pulled off my socks and tossed them aside. Then she perched up and put her thumbs in the band of my underwear and pulled down without any hesitation. They were to my ankles before I realized it. She pulled them off my feet like my pants and tossed them in the other direction. I smiled figuring what she was up to.

She wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked gently. I looked down at her as she looked up at me. Gawd that was a hot look, and my cock instantly responded. She dropped my growing cock from her mouth and told stupid to clean up the clothes. She said to fold them and put his in the bottom drawer and hers in the top drawer, then put mine on the dressing bench. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but she sure seemed to have thought that out.

She went back to my cock, pulling it into her hot wet mouth and sucking with more enthusiasm as her stupid husband sorted the clothes as instructed. Once I was completely hard again, she looked over to see stupid standing there watching, cock hard. She stopped working me and told him to lay on the bed, on his back, head at the bottom of the bed. After he was where she wanted him she climbed on the bed, straddled his head with her spread legs exposing her beautiful pussy. Her cunt was only inches from his nose and he was staring at me.

She told him to lick her clit and he obeyed instantly. I could see her juices starting to flow from her cunt as he expertly sucked and licked her nib. She began to moan and writhe with his licks and nibbles. I started stroking my cock in anticipation of penetrating that soaking pussy. She dropped to a doggie style position and she started sucking his cock as he pulled her clit into his mouth. He moaned with her touch on his throbbing cock. She bobbed up and down with long fast motions on his cock and I'm sure it was killing him to not cum. She finally stopped and turned her head to me and told me to fuck her. I couldn't move fast enough to plunge my rock hard cock into her wet cunt.

It slipped in with very little resistance and the stupid cock kept licking her clit. My balls bounced on his forehead whenever I pressed my meat into her hole. Her asshole was too tempting to not use, so I put my thumb into her and swirled it around a bit. She seemed to like it so I fucked her asshole with my finger as I fucked her pussy with my throbbing cock. I fucked her fast and deeply and she moaned with each stroke. She was too busy focusing on me fucking her to take him into her mouth any longer. Hubby was doing his best to keep licking her but I was getting in the way more often than not at that point. She squeezed my cock with her pussy and it didn't take long for me to cum. I let loose and she let the first couple spurts shoot inside her but then pulled off of me so I stroked my cock to let the last few spurts shoot her labia. It mixed with her juices and flowed down onto stupid's face. I looked down and he had cum and cunt juice all over his face. He looked up at me with a bit of a smile and I squeezed the last of my cum out and it dripped straight on to his face. I pointed my cock at his mouth and he just watched it, waiting for more to dribble out, but no more came. Joan sat back, pressing her pussy onto stupid's face and she mashed her cunt around all over him. He stayed as steady as he could with her weight pushing the juices all over his face, his eyes were closed.

She sat up and I could see she was pressing her abdomen. I guess she was trying to squeeze the cum out of her pussy onto his face. She squatted down again and rubbed her cunt all over his face again. She was shifting back so I stepped back as she dismounted his face. Once she was back standing on the floor she looked at me and smiled, kissing me. That was so hot. Her dumb hubby was still laying there, face soaked with cum and pussy juice. She told him to get up and come clean up my cock. He obeyed by kneeling in front of me and using his tongue to lick up the last of the cum dripping out of me. He took my cock into his mouth and sucked it clean, not really wanting to do it but do it he must. She then spread her legs a bit and told him to clean her too. He did as instructed, but with more rigor and enthusiasm.

After he completed that task, she told him to stand up. He stood in front of her, slightly taller than she, and she admired the mess on his face. She asked him how he liked having cum slathered across his face. His head dropped and she said that's what she thought, he loved it but is too embarrassed to admit it. That made him blush. She laughed, I chuckled a bit. She told him to get back on his knees and he did.

Joan looked me in the face and asked if I was enjoying myself. I told her that I was enjoying it more than I had expected. She asked if there is anything I'd like to do and I said it's going great, so I'm staying for the ride. She asked if I liked fingering her ass and if I'd like to use it. I said I love anal and wanted to ass fuck her if she's up for it. She said of course, it's your night too, she'd just have to prep a bit.

She told stupid to fetch a robe for me and suggested I go out on the balcony to rest a bit. Stupid retrieved a robe from the closet and brought it to me, helping me into it. He tied the belt in front of me. I went to the balcony with a bottle of water and let them do their thing. I sat in a chair and breathed in the warm summer air. It was refreshing after being inside all evening. I peeked in the room as I sat on one of the chairs and could see she was on all fours on the bed and he was approaching her to loosen up her ass. I thought how considerate that is to loosen up his wife's asshole for me while I rested. I sat back and relaxed, the night air beginning to cool so I pulled the cotton robe tighter. I was nice and comfy. I could hear Joan moaning and envisioned what was going on. I closed my eyes to concentrate on the fresh air.

After a while of rest I felt ready to go. I stood and looked in the window. Stupid cock was on his knees on the bed watching tv and stroking himself. I noticed the tv was playing some game show and I wondered if he was getting off on that show. I went in and Joan was lying on the bed resting next to her pervert husband who continued to stroke himself without even noticing I'd walked in the door. Joan looked at me and asked if it was cold out and I said no, it's nice and refreshing. She asked if I still wanted to take her ass and I said yes. She said good and stood up from the bed.