Hotel Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked if I had a position I fancied and I kissed her hard on the mouth, our tongues dancing. Stupid continued to watch the tv but thankfully it had been muted. I told her to lie on her back. Joan told stupid to turn off the tv and pay attention, he might learn something. She laid on her back with her ass at the edge and pulled her legs up to give me access to whatever hole I wanted. I saw her cunt was wet again and I wanted to fuck her again, more, her pussy felt so good. I dipped my cock into her pussy to get it wet. She gasped as I entered her and her muscles gripped it tightly. Now more than before I wanted to fuck her twat, but her ass was waiting for me.

I pulled out of her dripping cunt and poked the head into her asshole. She pushed to loosen it up for me to enter. Joan pushed stupid's head down between her legs so he could watch me enter his wife's ass. I pushed a bit harder, getting the whole head in and she eeked. A bit more and one inch was buried in her hole. I pulled back then went in deeper. With each stroke I pushed in further and she moaned a bit longer and louder. She was enjoying having me in there. Stupid watched and started to rub her clit with his fingers. She started to wriggle a bit and I pushed in the rest of the way. I stroked slowly at first, deeply penetrating her beautiful ass. Her pussy seethed juice and was pulsing with each stroke. The sight of her cunt reacting like that was overwhelming.

I started pumping harder and deeper, giving her my whole rock hard cock. I fucked her for quite some time and she came a couple times with stupid rubbing her clit the way he knew how. He watched my cock penetrate his wife over and over and obediently continued to rub, taking it all in. He looked at me a couple times but I don't think it mattered who was fucking her, he was loving every minute of it. Finally I was ready to cum. I asked where she wanted the cum and she said it was totally up to me. I pushed into her deep and held there, letting my cock throb, pressing on her sweet hole as my cock involuntarily pumped it's load into her. I stroked in and out of her, pumping the entire load into her luscious ass. She moaned loudly as she also came, must have been her 4th or 5th since I started fucking her ass. She truly loved getting her ass pounded, and I obliged.

She grabbed stupid's hair and pulled him off, tossing him onto the bed. His cock stood erect and I had no idea how he could still be hard and not cum yet. I pulled my cock from her ass and she turned around and started sucking stupid's cock with one motion, like a dance move. She was very horny and amped up from that one. Stupid made a face like it was taking all he had to not cum. This was killing him, I felt bad for him, but it was still fun seeing him willingly suffer like that.

I was feeling sweaty and exhausted and decided to get a shower. Joan popped up to say that was a good idea. She laid back on the bed and turned on the tv. She told stupid to get back on his knees and stroke. He did, of course. I went in to take my shower, forgetting the robe on the floor.

The hot shower felt good. My limp dick felt relieved to have some rest too. I soaked in the shower for longer than I typically would but it felt really good. I was thinking about the night so far and realized I was having a really great time. Stupid cock was interesting and I thought on him a bit, why he was doing this, letting some guy do whatever he wanted with his bride. I figured there's a lot more there than I know about or could know, and no one is being hurt so I'm going to roll with it.

After my shower I towel dried off and realized I'd left the robe in the room. I went out and saw stupid still stroking himself and Joan was lying on the bed with a robe on. I saw mine on the floor and told stupid to bring it. I figured I'd get into the service thing a bit and see how it felt. He stopped what he was doing and climbed off the bed, and brought the robe to me. He held it open as I put in my arms and he pulled it forward on me. Joan had opened her eyes and saw what was happening. She asked if I wanted him to suck my cock and I said no. She seemed a bit sad by that and he just looked at me and pulled the robe the rest of the way across my front, tying the belt on to keep it closed, for now.

Joan sat up and said it's her turn to take a shower. She got up and as she walked to the bathroom she told stupid that he needs to make sure I'm ready when she gets out. I'm not sure what that means but I think she'll be ready to go again. She really is a horny cunt. I love it. Stupid just said, yes mistress. Within a few seconds the water was running for her shower and I looked at stupid and thought about the dried juices on his face. He hadn't been allowed to wash them off. I guess she'll let him do that when she's done with her shower, but maybe not. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. I could feel stupid stoking himself at the base of the bed, tv on but muted. I just smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep.

I was woken by cool air wafting up my legs and crotch. I opened my eyes and saw stupid pulling the robe open. The shower water had stopped and I was figuring out what she meant when she said that I should be ready when she comes out. He looked at me and asked if it was ok if he got me ready. I said ok.

He took my limp cock in his hand and started to lick the head. He put it in his mouth and winced, I chuckled. He used his mouth as best he could and didn't do too badly since he got me hard pretty quickly. I didn't know what was coming next, could only guess at this point.

Joan came out of the bathroom with a cloud of steam following her. She had her robe on but it wasn't tied. It flopped open revealing her shapely body. She walked over to the edge of the bed and saw stupid had readied me as she had instructed. She told him he was good for obeying so well. He smiled at her. His cock jumped. It was red from so much stroking and so much time being hard. She ran her hands down her body, the electricity ran around the room. She reached her pussy and rubbed her clit a bit, then penetrated her hole with her fingers. She fucked herself with them a few times and pulled them out, feeding the juice to stupid. She let him suck the fingers clean and she told him to stroke himself as he sucked her fingers. She used her other hand to reach down and take a hold of my cock. It was at full attention again. I'm not sure how I was doing it either, but I was again hard as a rock.

She reached to her shoulders and pushed the robe back, allowing it to drop to the floor. She mounted me and reached down to put my cock in her pussy. We were both ready and it slipped in easily. She went the whole way down and started to grind on me. Stupid just kneeled there and watched. She told him to play with my balls while she fucks me. She started to stroke up and down, sliding my cock in and out. She stroked my whole cock, not letting it leave her hole and then taking its entire length into her again, over and over, then taking me all the way in and grinding her clit on my pelvic bone. Stupid reached under her ass and massaged my balls but he wasn't very effective. I think she had him do that just for the humiliation of it.

I had the perfect view of her stroking me and it was amazing. Her shaved pussy blocked nothing, it was like watching porn. If there's a next time I'll have to take some pic's and videos. I'm sure Joan would be good with it for the long term humiliation if nothing else. She bounced on me and came a couple times, small orgasms, but orgasms just the same. She was sweaty since her skin was still hot from the shower and now she's doing a cardio exercise along with being fucked. I told her I was getting ready to cum and she went faster. She wanted me to cum inside her and I was good with that. My eyes shut without me thinking about it, my head swirled as I came, pushing up into her with all I had. She drove down on me and squeezed my cock with her strong pussy muscles. Oh my god that felt so good. I pumped my jizz into her again and again. Finally I finished and slumped down. She continued to stroke me with her cunt and squeezed out the last of my cum into her wet hole. She popped off and told stupid to clean me up. He leaned in under her wet cunt and licked the length of my cock and sucked out the last of the cum. He sat up and awaited his next order.

Joan climbed off me and laid next to me. She told stupid to kneel and stroke himself for her entertainment. Joan then started a casual conversation with me, asking about my work, what I do for fun besides fuck other men's women, and where I was from. I didn't quite know where all this was coming from so I made up a bunch of answers, playing into the role play thing. I said some pretty outrageous stuff, things that were obviously fabricated, but we had a few laughs about it all.

She then said she was hungry and we should get something to eat, and drink. Our buzzes had long worn off but that was a good thing. I was hungry too and needed some food. She told stupid to stop acting like a child playing with himself and bring the room service menu. He brought it to us and we looked it over for some decent choices. She pointed to a couple of the fruit platters that looked good, and a cheese plate. She turned it over and found some wine. She told stupid to call room service and order the fruit plate we liked, the cheese plate and 2 ham and cheese sandwiches. She also said to get 2 glasses of the red wine and 4 bottles of water. Stupid and I were a bit confused by the numbers but we went along.

He walked to the phone and picked up the receiver. She stopped him and went to him. She got on her knees in front of him and started sucking his still hard, but very red, cock. After she primed him a bit and got him very interested, she told him to go ahead and order. He rolled his head back and I had to laugh. The torture this poor guy was enduring was pretty incredible. He called and did his best to focus on the order, attempting to not get it wrong. He had to stop a few times and double back and make corrections which is not surprising given that his beautiful wife was giving him a world class blow job. After being on the phone a while he asked the person to repeat it back to him and he listened intently, confirming the correctness of the order. He couldn't help but gasp a few times without warning. Once he regained his composure he hung up the phone and stood there as she continued to suck him fast and deeply. He looked like he was about to cum. His head was rolling back and he was pumping his hips to meet her face.

She suddenly pulled off him and stood up abruptly. He looked like he was going to fall over. She just looked at him and said "what?". He couldn't answer and just stood there shaking. I laughed and she looked at me over her shoulder and smiled. She said "this is fun, isn't it?". I had to agree. So now she was going to lay out the plan. Well, ok, what plan is that? It's the room service plan. She had it all figured out.

Joan and I would be on the balcony when the room service person comes. Stupid will have been stroking himself watching some stupid tv program while we waited. When room service knocks, stupid will put on his panties and answer the door, making sure his cock is out of sight. Stupid will attempt to take the platter from the room service person but then change his mind as it's too heavy or something. (Such a little pussy he is.) He is to guide the room service person (wouldn't it be amazing if it's a girl?) into the room, having the tray placed on the desk next to the tv, which is still showing the stupid show. Stupid will thank the person and walk them to the door, mentioning that it would be appreciated if they wouldn't speak of this with anyone.

Wow, she really had this thought out. She asked stupid how long it would be till the food was there. He said another 20 minutes or so. She told him to go into the bathroom and piss, and don't make a mess. Knowing it would be hard with an erection so this gives him time to clean up if necessary. He headed to the bathroom and we put on our robes. She giggled and said he was having more fun than she thought he would. She asked if I'd want to do this again some time and I said sure, it's great fun. She said she'd talk with stupid and see if he wanted to do it again but thought he would as he was loving it all.

She opened the drawer with her clothes in it and pulled out her wallet. She grabbed a 10 and put it in her robe pocket. She went to the bathroom door and told him that when he's done to come out and watch the tv and stroke. I could hear him say yes mistress. She smiled and grabbed my hand, taking me to the balcony. I sat on the far chair, she on the one closest to the door. She put the 10 dollar bill on the table between us and said it's the tip money. When the room service gets here, I should call stupid out, reminding him he forgot the tip.

After a few minutes we heard the bathroom door open, he was finished with his pissing adventure. That must have been interesting. The tv came on a minute later and I turned to see him kneeling on the bed, stroking his cock while watching ncis. Wow, poor guy.

We were relaxing and heard a knock at the door. I turned to see stupid getting off the bed and pulling on his underwear. He had to tuck his hard on into the band so it was sideways. Really no way to hide that thing. I laughed. When I turned back Joan had positioned herself in front of me and was opening my robe. She untied it and started sucking my cock. She looked up at me and reminded me about the tip. I had almost forgotten. She sucked me hard and was really going to town. I looked and the room service guy was turned around ready to walk out. I called out "stupid, you forgot the tip". I could see him turn, face flushed, dick still hard. I motioned him to the balcony and the room service guy turned to see what was going on. All the room service guy saw during this was stupid in his undies with a hard on and the tv on, and me on the balcony, and was only able to see my head and maybe my shoulders. And with the pairings of the food and drinks, he had to think it was just me and stupid. Holy fuck, she's a genius.

He came out to the balcony only see his wife sucking my cock like a banshee, going deep and slurping up the juice. His eyes bulged out of his head and his face got redder and his cock got harder all at the same time. I thought he was going to have a stroke. I pointed to the 10er on the table and he grabbed it and went back in. He gave it to the guy and led him to the door. I assume he asked him not to say a word to anyone about what he saw and handed him the ten. As they were walking to the door I called out again... "and bring that wine out here". I heard the door close and stupid brought the glasses of wine out to us.

Joan was still sucking my cock but with a bit less zeal. She was stroking nicely. I told stupid to put the wine on the table where I could reach it. She motioned him to hand her a glass while she sucked me. He brought it as close to her as he could. She grabbed the glass with her hand and stopped only to take some of the cold wine into her mouth. She immediately went back to sucking. I could feel the cold wine on my cock and it felt amazing. She handed the wine back to stupid and motioned for him to keep it close. He stood there, watching her suck me as he held the wine glass. I sipped mine, it wasn't bad, I'm not much into wine tho. She had a few more drinks like that. Then I had an evil idea.

I called him over to my other side and had him lean in. I wanted to fuck with him a bit and see what would happen. He leaned in and I told him to remind her not to forget my balls. He got visibly flushed and stood up. His eyes were pleading me to not make him say it. I motioned him to go back to where he was and say it. He said "don't forget his balls". She stopped mid suck. Her eyes widened and she turned to him, my cock still in her mouth, pressing on the inside of her cheek. She let the cock fall out of her mouth and she stared at him. He looked like he was going to have a heart attack. I just smiled, not knowing what she was going to do.

She said in a low and deliberate voice... What? He repeated what he'd said and tried to append it with the fact that I told him to say it. But she didn't let him append anything. She stood up and grabbed him by the balls, got right in his face and said "Look, I've been doing this a lot longer than you have cunt and I know what the fuck I'm doing! If you think you can do better, get on your fucking knees and do it yourself! You've sucked cock what, twice in your life??? Well, I've sucked more cocks than you can count peanut, so now, you get down there and suck that cock like your life depends on it!".

Well, I didn't see that coming. He got to his knees and started sucking like he meant it. She pushed the back of his head so he would get as much in his mouth as possible. I felt it hitting the back of his throat. He was wincing the whole time. Hilarious. She looked at me and gave me a big smile, we were having such a good time. Once he got his rhythm she let him go on his own and said not to forget the balls, which he then licked and sucked only because he had to. He continued to suck me as Joan and I calmly drank our wine. Once in a while she'd tell him to speed up or slow down, go deeper or more shallow. It really was humorous that he could never get it right.

I said I was about to pop and he looked up at me, begging me not to cum in his mouth. I said I wanted to cum on his face so he pulled off and stroked it so I could cum on his face. She just laughed at all that. Once that was done, Joan told him to stand up, look out at the city below and stroke himself. After about 10 minutes of that, the wine was almost done so she had him turn around and stroke himself for our entertainment.

Once we downed the last of the wine we went inside. She said it's time to relax a bit and eat. We all had water and started to eat. It was good to have some food and relax a bit. Stupid was allowed to stop stroking for now and ate with us. We chatted about if we were all having a good time. I knew I was and figured Joan was, but waited to hear Jim's response. I realized I'd almost forgotten his name. He said he was loving it and having a great time. He wished he could cum tho. Joan just looked at him with puppy dog eyes and said, yea, that's too bad isn't it?

After we'd finished the food and rested for a while, Joan said she was still hungry. She said there's a convenience store just down the block and that stupid should go get some things there. His face flushed again but he knew he'd have to do it. She said to get a couple sodas, bananas and a couple slim jims. I thought this was an odd combination but I couldn't think of anything I wanted. She told him that he can go without a hardon, but he's to go right there and right back again. Also, when he comes back he's to be naked before the door closes behind him and not to be in the room without a hardon. He is to text her when he gets to the store for some special instructions. He just hung his head and said yes mistress.

She told him to go get dressed. He put on his pants, jacket and shoes. She had him check to make sure he had his wallet and some cash, which he did. She led him into the bathroom and proceeded to put water down the front of his pants. When he came out it looked like he'd peed in his pants. I just chuckled at what this would look like in the lobby of the hotel never mind on the street. She sent him out and he told us later what happened.

With his pants wet all down the front he was trying to hide as much as possible, praying no one else would be out. When he got into the elevator he didn't worry cause no one else was on it, thankfully. But when he got the the 12th floor the elevator stopped, and his heart did too. It was the room service guy! He was mortified. The guy looked him up and down and just smiled. He could see him staring at him in the reflective door of the elevator. When the guy got off at the 6th floor he was shaking his head. Thankfully no one else got on. When Jim exited the elevator at the lobby there were tons of ppl there. Apparently there was some event going on and they were all meeting there or something. So he scooted out as non-chalantly as possible, head down. But he knew there were some who saw his mess.