Hotel Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once on the street there weren't many others so he quickly made his way to the store. He texted Joan to say he'd arrived and she texted him back to go into the bathroom there before he goes to check out and wet himself with water like she had done in the bathroom. He texted back, yes mistress. It seems the check out girl was not too impressed with his misfortune and only laughed at him. He had to ask for the restroom key and when he came up to the counter all wet she asked if he didn't make it in time. He was so humiliated.

Back he came to the hotel, but now there were more people on the street and some laughed and pointed. He was so glad they decided to do this in another town besides the one in which they live. Back at the hotel many had left the lobby but not all. A couple kids were running around and one noticed his wet spot and pointed it out loudly to the whole room. Jim just slunked his head down and made a b-line for the elevator. No one on there, thank god. He saw in his reflection that the wet spot was as pronounced as ever. He hurried off the elevator and to the room. But before he entered, knowing he had to be naked before the door closed, he took off his shoes, unzipped his jacket and unbuttoned the top of his jeans.

When he opened the door I was fucking Joan's mouth. She wanted to feel me pound her mouth like I pounded her pussy and ass earlier. I love to facefuck so I was more than happy to do it. When the door opened I looked over and saw stupid coming in with the bag from the store. He dropped his shoes and the bag, ripped off his jacket and started pulling off his pants. However, he wasn't fast enough and the door closed before he had them off. Then he came straight into the room, not thinking about the fact that he'd lost his erection.

Joan was sitting on the comfy chair and I was straddling her face, fucking her in a downward motion. I was trying to throat fuck her. I had one foot on the arm of the chair and the other on the floor. I had perfect leverage for forcing my cock down her throat and she was loving it. She was rubbing her clit and got off at least twice since we started. Now she snapped her fingers and pointed stupid onto the floor in front of the chair to eat her pussy. He went to work on her, working hard and making her cum many more times before I was ready to pop. She felt me getting close and pushed me off. She mouthed to me, just follow my lead.

I climbed down, careful not to kick stupid in the head on my way back to the floor. She told him to get up and get on all 4's at the foot of the bed. She said he was to be punished for not having his clothes off before the door closed and not having a hardon when he entered the room. I could see him almost collapse on the bed, but he held himself up. I don't know how she knew those details, but she did and was dead on. He fucked up. Joan knelt down in front of me and started stroking my cock with her hand. It was still wet from the facefuck.

When I was about to pop she stopped and pulled my cock toward the bed. I didn't know what she was up to, but ass fucking the dude was not on the agenda. She told stupid to pull his ass cheeks apart and I just looked at her. She whispered to play along, no one's getting fucked in the ass here except her. She pulled me closer to his asshole and she stuck a finger in his ass. He squeeked in shock and pulled away. She told him to stay still and take it like the little cunt he is. He steadied himself and she put the head of my cock against his asshole and started to jerk me off.

I lost some of my enthusiasm but was still close to cumming. She whispered in my ear that she wanted me to cum on his ass, as a punishment. I closed my eyes and thought about face fucking her again and that got me back into it. I was close and she pulled him closer to me and I came in his ass. First shot was dead in his hole and the rest was in his crack. She jerked me off onto his ass, laughing the whole time.

I didn't really like it tho. Can't see doing that again. When I was done cumming I stepped back. He stayed put and she rubbed the cum into his ass crack and fingered his hole a bit, pushing some of the cum up into him. She pushed his ass cheeks together to squeeze the cum deeply into his skin. His head was on the bed, I don't know if he was crying but I probably would be if I were him. She reached between his legs and stroked his cock, making sure he stayed hard for the whole ordeal.

Once she finished dishing out the punishment she had him get back to his kneeling position and stroke his cock more. I put on my robe and sat down to rest a bit. After about 5 minutes she had stupid lay on his back on the bed and she sucked his cock a bit. Then she mounted his cock and fucked him, up and down like she had done to me earlier. His face was so contorted trying not to cum it looked unbearable. Finally she stopped and ground her pussy into his pelvis, rubbing her clit on his bone.

She came at least once before dismounting and straddling his face. She put her pussy just within reach of his mouth having him lick her clit. He was expert at eating pussy from what I could see, and her response to it was apparent that she agreed. She came just from his tongue on her clit, then she settled onto his face, grinding her clit on his nose and rubbing her cunt all over his face. She would smother him then let him breathe and she'd almost cum every time, stopping to hover above him for a few seconds then she'd start again. She did this for about 10 minutes and then just rubbed it back and forth across his mouth and nose. She came twice doing this. His cock remained at attention the entire time and he'd stroke it once in a while to make sure it was still prone.

At this point I was pretty well spent and said so. Joan agreed she was tired too and stupid couldn't say it but I saw relief on his face. Joan asked if I wanted to spend the night, maybe there would be more playing. I didn't have anywhere to go but home to and empty house so I said I'd stay. We sat and drank some water and ate the convenience store bananas and slim jims and talked about the evening. We all had a really good time, including stupid whose cock would never be the same again. I asked if he was going to be allowed to cum tonight and Joan said she's thinking about it. But he doesn't need to stay hard any more tonight unless called upon by one of us. He looked very relieved to hear that and immediately slumped forward a bit, resting on the bed.

After a while we decided it was bed time and covered up. I was on one side of the bed, Joan in the middle and Jim on the opposite side. From time to time I could feel the bed rocking, like she was giving him head or riding him. She would reach over but my cock was sleeping. At one point during the night, after we'd all been asleep, must have been 2 or 3am, someone was sucking my cock and I was hard. I'm still not sure who that was tho, but I didn't get off, they stopped before that. In the morning I said I had to get to work and I needed to stop at home for a change of clothes. Joan put her phone number in my phone and I put mine in hers. We agreed that we'd get together again some time.

A few weeks later I received a text from Joan asking how I was doing and if I wanted to get together at their place. She asked if I had thought about being a bull to a cuckold couple. Sounds interesting...