Hotel Tryst with Tom

Story Info
Latina wife hooks up with a hung white bull at a convention.
1.9k words
4.17
76k
55
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom held a handful of Maria's brown curls in his left hand while he guided his fat, uncircumcised shaft into her mouth with his right. The short, curvy Latina knelt dutifully in front of the well-muscled, mature white Bull.

"That's right baby, suck that cock," Tom growled.

Maria smiled wickedly with her eyes; her mouth was stuffed, her full lips stretched around his fat girth.

"Mmmmm," Maria moaned onto his cock.

The broad-shouldered 51-year-old man held the lower part of his shaft with one hand and maintained his grip on Maria's hair with the other while pumping into her sucking mouth. Wet sounds filled the hotel room as his fat pink head pistoned in and out of the tight ring formed by the 35 year old wife's lips.

Maria swirled her tongue in circles between the foreskin and the cockhead. Her velvety tip traced the contours of the swollen crown, teasing the sensitive underside and then darting into his urethra to taste the salty precum that freely flowed. She pushed the foreskin back and sucked hard on the head, coaxing out the thick, clear fluid into her mouth. This is something she only did with her Bulls. This desire to please, to be a slut was something she reserved for men other than her husband.

No doubt she would tell all the details to Scott tomorrow, perhaps as she jerked him off, whispering in his ear the dirty details until a fountain of cum erupted onto his stomach where she would wipe if off with a towel. Perhaps she would even climb on top and fuck him, let him feel her stretched, sore pussy on his cock.

However, in the meantime, Maria was focused on Tom. Her tight shaven pussy leaked with lust as she jerked him off and sucked his big heavy balls. Tom liked seeing her wedding band on the soft hand that stroked his spit-covered cock. Maria sucked one of Tom's balls and then the other before flicking her tongue lower, behind his balls, almost all the way to his asshole.

Tom pulled Maria to her feet and turned her around. A firm slap on her big round ass left a handprint before he placed her on all fours on the hotel bed. He brought his cockhead, still wet with her spit up to her shaven slit and teased the head back and forth across her wet lips. Maria cooed impatiently and arched her back instinctively, inviting his cock into her tight, dark lipped hole. The big head stretched her open and Tom sunk all eight inches into Maria's pussy in one long stroke.

"Ohhhh that's good!" said Maria as she felt Tom's balls nestle against her hard little clit, covered with the juices that leaked down her slit.

Tom gave her a few preliminary strokes, slowly pulling out and surging back into Marias tight dark hole. Maria's dusky pussylips followed the thick cock as it withdrew, drawn tightly around Tom's cock.

"Good little slut," Tom commented.

Maria's pussy felt good; hot, wet and tight. The fact that it was shorter than his cock only increased his pleasure. Maria bit her lip and moaned every time the Bull buried himself in her packed slit. She felt so full and stretched out; the pleasure of a big cock.

Tom picked up the pace. If his cock was packing out Maria's box, he didn't let that hold him back. He delighted in opening up her married pussy to his rogue rod. He pounded into her, his heavy balls slapped against her ass and once again the room was filled with the wet sounds of sex. With his hands tightly gripped around her waist, he put her through her paces, pounding into her until the bitch squealed.

"You like that big cock?"

"Umm! Yes!"

"Bigger than your husband?"

"Oh yes! Much!"

Tom loved hearing this, especially from married women. His job as a sales executive for a software company put him at a lot of conventions where he met a lot of horny wives. To take a married woman and make her his slut for the night gave him an unbelievable rush. For her part Maria loved the thrill of being away from home and fucking a complete stranger. Not that all of her Bulls were exactly strangers. She had developed somewhat of a stable of regulars over the years. But tonight, Tom was brand new and this held a special thrill for her. They had met at the IT convention downstairs. Dinner at the same table led to drinks at the hotel bar which soon led to risqué talk and then Maria's hand on his growing bulge under the bar. By the time they left the bar, Maria was wet with anticipation under her black dress slacks and Tom's bulge was showing through his suit. In the elevator Maria had taken out Tom's cock for a quick suck, the thrill of getting caught only adding to her excitement.

Now Tom was buried in her. Maria's tight walls caressed his shaft as he pounded into her, his heavy balls, dripping with her saliva and her pussy juice slapped against her hard little clit. Maria liked this position, bent over the bed, offering her married pussy completely to the hung stranger behind her. Tom thumbed her asscheeks apart, exposing the pretty little dark rosebud of Maria's ass. Maria arched her back sticking out her big round ass even further. There was something so raw about feeling so open and exposed, her most intimate parts on display for the dominant male presence behind her.

Tom looked at the tight little hole and rubbed his thumb across the tightly puckered opening, teasing it.

"Ooooo.." Maria cooed.

Tom licked his thumb and pressed the thick digit into Maria's asshole. The tight, brown ring hugged his thumb. He could feel the veins of his own cock through the narrow division between Maria's pussy and anus. The invasion in her rear only tightened her pussy even more, packed as it was with Tom's cock. She felt so fucking naughty. She thought about her husband back home. Scott knew she had been drinking with her coworkers but could only suspect that at this moment his sweet, sexy wife was getting her holes stuffed yet again by a stranger.

Maria rubbed her hard little clit as Tom continued to stuff her, slowly working his thumb in and out of her dark rosebud as his cock ploughed into her pussy. Between the buzz of the margaritas and the way Tom fucked her like he owned her pussy, Maria didn't last long before she had the first in a series of powerful orgasms that tore through her body.

"Uhhhh!! Fuck me!!" she screamed between clenched teeth.

Tom obliged her, pistoning in and out of her with abandon. Maria's tight pussy created a suction effect, milking his cock. A second and third orgasm shook Maria as the Bull worked her holes. With each crescendo that rocked her body, she let out a guttural groan as her holes spasmed on the thick thumb and cock that stretched her open.

Tom abruptly pulled out of Maria's pussy, removing his thumb from her clinging asshole. Gripping her by the hair again, he guided her face back to his dripping cock. Maria took the dripping shaft deep into her mouth, sucking hard and caressing his length with her tongue.

"You like the taste of your pussy on my cock?"

"Mmmmhmmmm!" Maria hummed with her mouth stuffed.

Tom placed Maria on her tummy with her head hanging over the side of the bed.

"Reach back and grab your feet," Tom instructed.

Maria obeyed; her body bowed into a reverse arch, her head now held up, face at the level of Tom's cock. The Bull rubbed his shaft all over Maria's face, spreading the saliva, precum and pussy that coated his cock all over her skin. Maria quivered in anticipation. She wanted that cock back inside her, anywhere.

"Open wide!"

"Ahhhhhh-ahgkk!" The fat head bumping off the back of her throat truncated Maria's last syllable.

They had met less than three hours ago and the dirty bastard was already fucking her face like he owned her! The presumptuousness of the Bull would have offended Maria but for the fact that his cockiness was what attracted her to him in the first place.

"GUK! GUK! GUK! GUK!" Maria clucked as Tom pistoned deeply into her mouth, one hand under her chin and the other on the back of her head. Her eyes started to water as the fat head pushed into her throat, leaking precum.

"You like me fucking your face like it's a pussy?"

Tom didn't wait for an answer. In one long stroke, he pushed his entire length into Maria's throat until her nose was in his pubic hair. He held her head on his cock and then slowly withdrew, a strand of drool connecting his cock to her full, lush lips. Maria sniffed and wiped her eyes. She wasn't used to be throated like that but to her surprise, she was even wetter from the throating than the fucking.

Tom flipped Maria onto her back and then, pushing her plump thighs up against her chest, sunk into her tight notch once again. His balls were starting to tighten; he was ready to cum in this little bitch. He slammed into her pussy like he was trying to knock the bottom out of it. Maria rubbed her little hard clit and came hard twice more before Tom exploded into her pussy, draining his balls into the slutty Latina.

Tom fucked Maria twice more, shooting a huge load on her tits and then on her face and hair. In the early morning, Maria woke before Tom. The sheets reeked of sex; her pussy, his cum, their sweat. Maria ducked under the covers. Tom was thick even in his sleep.

Maria took his cock in her hand and started licking the length of it. She could taste her pussy and his cum dried onto his skin. Tom woke to his cock stiffening under Maria's soft full lips and velvet tongue. Instinctively, he grabbed a handful of her brown curls, guiding her face where he wanted it. He moved her mouth over his balls, which she circled with her tongue before sucking them one by one. Then he guided her face back up to where his cock leaked precum onto his stomach. Maria sucked a clear drop off the tip before pushing the tip of her tongue into his slit. He groaned as she jerked and sucked him off, her mouth following her hand up and down his shaft. She kept up a steady rhythm as his hips thrust off the bed to meet her caressing lips and tongue.

Tom's balls started to tighten but Maria showed no signs of stopping. Even though he had already cum three times, Maria was surprised at the volume when Tom jetted into her mouth. Maria sucked hard and pressed the tip of her tongue on the underside of his fat head as the Bull drained his balls. It felt like she was using his cock as a straw to suck his balls dry. After the last spurt rolled out the end of his urethra, Maria swallowed the load pooled in her mouth and only then did she take a deep breath, purring contentedly at the pleasure she had given. She gave his softening shaft a pouty kiss before looking up at him and winking. It was then that they both decided they would have to do this again.