Hotel Voyeur

Story Info
Man spies hotel exhibitionist playing in the window.
775 words
3.8
43.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night and I was exhausted. I had spent the last three days in meetings with a prospective client in Toronto and I was ready to go home. Unfortunately, today's meeting went longer than expected and I had to postpone my flight home until Saturday afternoon. At least I was able to sign the prospect up for a multi-year project. I debated going down to the lobby bar but decided I was too tired and ordered room service instead. My plan was to eat, shower, and turn in for the night. Having accomplished the first two tasks, I went to close the curtains on the window when I noticed a flash coming from one of the rooms across the narrow courtyard from mine.

Being the curious sort and a long-time voyeur, I quickly turned all the lights off in my room to remove any glare and sought out the room where I had seen the flash. It didn't take long for me to find it. The room was one floor below mine and a little to the right giving me the perfect view of a naughty exhibitionist posing for her cameraman. She looked to be in her thirties, had blonde hair down to her shoulders and fantastic, natural breasts. This was too good to be true – I always looked when I traveled but had never gotten lucky – until now.

When I first saw her, she was half-sitting, half-lying on one of those cheap hotel chairs buck naked and showing off her little landing strip. They had positioned the chair sideways to the window so they could give people like me a good show. I pulled off my shorts and positioned my cheap hotel chair so I could catch everything that happens. They took a couple of shots with her in this pose, then I could see her talking to her photographer as he handed her a glass of wine. She took a couple of sips, then stood up and faced the window. Her smile grew wider as she spread her arms out above her head and placed one foot up on the window sill. She knew people like me were watching and she was enjoying every minute of it while pictures were taken of her showing off her fine body to peeps like me.

I was hard as a rock now and couldn't help but give myself a few, hard strokes. It took all my willpower not to finish it off right then and there but I wanted to enjoy this show for as long as they were willing to put it on. Damn, this girl was fine and had a smile that would light up any room.

After a few shots in this pose, she sat in the window for a few minutes sipping her wine and reviewing the pictures with her photographer. These relaxed, candid moments were almost as good to me as the poses. They had a very intimate feel to them and somehow, were very erotic.

They shared a laugh and began to set up for the next pose. The chair was placed so it faced the window and she placed her knees on the seat with her back to the window. A few pictures, then she bent over the back of the chair giving me a heavenly view of her very sexy ass. This girl had fantastic curves and just the right amount of hips to grab onto. This deserved a few more strokes then she slowly slipped her hand between her legs and started playing with herself. Damn! She was getting into this and so was I. She slowly entered a finger into her wet kitty and started to masturbate at a leisurely pace. I was matching her stroke for stroke…imagining what it would be like to enter her from behind, having her respond to my thrusts with screams of "More! More!"

It didn't take long for her to reach orgasm as she arched her back and clinched her fingers between her legs. I soon had my own, silent orgasm and came all over my hand. Her photographer closed the curtains, the show over and I was satiated – having had one of my oldest fantasies fulfilled by this unknown exhibitionist.

The next morning as I was checking out, I saw her and her boyfriend/husband exit the elevators and walk across the lobby to the restaurant for some breakfast. We made eye contact just as she was walking into the restaurant and I smiled, winked and mouthed a "thank you" to her. I'm not sure but I swear she blushed as she turned her head.