HotLanta Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dre?" the voice said snapping him back. "It me papi, it's Ja'don, I am home." Ja'don said. Errol had been right he had come back for Dre. Errol had said Dre was happy and now he would test that. Now he would see for himself just how happy Dre was. "I need to see you."

[Outside of Club 24/7]

Martice sat in his car he could hear the music from here. Go home, his mind told him, but there was something that was calling to him in there, which he was right but it was someone other then his boyfriend. As he got out closing the door he couldn't help but be swept away with it all, while he would never cheat on Dre he liked the idea that he was the focus for once rather then his boyfriend. He was after all a dime as far as masculine guys went. Walking into the door after handing the Doorman the VIP card Toni had given him he remember all the things he had given up when he and Dre moved in together. As he closed his eyes allowing the sent and the sounds of trap music filled the room, slowly he began to move towards the dance floor with a little bit of a thug bounce in his step. Just as he hit the floor he felt the eyes of the room turn to him and it didn't take him long to see that he had been right, the room was full of trade, and they where watching him. As his body became lost in the music of T.I. he forgot all about Toni. At least until the voice disrupted him "What's up playboy?" Martice turned to find Toni standing there his shirt off and a drink in his hand. "Try this." He said handing it to Martice. Martice know that Toni know he wasn't old enough for this, but he wasn't going to wait the few months left to take advantage of this moment.

"Thank You." Martice said taking the drink and sipping it. Man it was strong, but smooth. "What is that?"

"Doesn't have a name yet I had the bartender make it for you." Toni said stepping closer, clearly into Martice's space. As the sent of his Kenneth Cole hit Martice he like it, hell he like most thing about this guy and that as he finished the drink was going to be the problem. As they danced and Martice drank things just got hotter. With a kiss here and there all playful and before long Martice was loss in a spell. He wasn't like it had been with Dre, there wasn't the game, Toni wasn't trying to be hard or anything, he was just going with the flow. Martices head was spinning and before long he was in a different place, dancing with Toni and another cat he never even remembered coming up. A kiss here and there one with Toni one with the new cat, something didn't feel right but it wasn't the lust in the air. The second guy who had to be about 6'2" and 210lbs, he had long dreads and was wearing blue jean shorts and a wife beater, as his large arms simply turned Martice, he glanced at the brand on his arm, Omega Psi Phi a Q Dog, Toni leaned in behind him. "Don't worry cat he is my frat brother." Toni said as Martice still loss felt his hand slip into his pants; he began to stroke him lightly as the second one kissed him. Martice was physically in heaven but his mind was else where, so else where that as they walked towards to VIP room he was just along for the ride.

As the door closed Martice sat on the couch kissing Toni much like he kissed Dre, but Toni wasn't returning those kisses. His hand where sliding off Matrices pants as he lifted him so that he was straddling him, Martice felt Toni 10 inch hard dick as he sat on it and began to kiss him more and more passionately. They where alone in the room outside of the other guy who soon made clear he was joining them as Martice's head was turned away from Toni's kiss and a 11inch thick black shaft was forced into his mouth. As he began to suck it didn't seem to be enough for the guy, who with his hand on the back of Martices head forced himself deeper and deeper. Wendell got off on this, here he was forcing his young cat to suck his manhood, yea Toni was right this would be hot as hell. As he forced it deeper and deeper he was shocked as this cat took more and more suck and slurping away the sound of wet dick being serviced was all he could hear. He looked down at his boy who was lubing his dick up right now and in a sec this Kat was going to "spoil" this kat as they had come to call it, one hole plugged with Wendell's 11 inch shaft and the other Toni's 10 inch thick dick pounding away until the both busted nuts, dicking this kat hard as hell and raw as fuck which in the end was what these fag ass nigga got off on, thug lovin the way thugs did it. As Toni lifted Martice lowering him onto his 10 inch thick dick, yea this was what he had wanted from the first moment he has seen this kat. Martice seem to flinch as if hurting from Toni's entry, but Toni didn't care quickly sliding his manhood balls deep into this kid and still pulling him down as if to get even deeper, then slowing lifting him slightly and beginning to fuck upward into his guts. This was how he liked to lay pipe in a nigga, ruff and hard bustin bitch ass niggas guts. Meanwhile Wendell just keeps fucking his mouth the sound for slurping and sucking missed with a the new moan of pain or pleasure. Toni was shocked at how good this kats ass was, tight enough to make it worth having to lift him and just begin to fuck the dog shit out of him, he began to just gun his ass as he heard the base line of LL's "Rub My Back" start in the main room. Damn this was hot as he watched this kid just suck his boy's dick somewhat clueless to what was really going on, this was what they did, they found kats and twisted their heads till they would do whatever regardless. As Wendell normally pulled out signaling he was about to nut but not this time Wendell moaned as he unloaded load after load into Martices mouth choking him forcing him to swallow most of it then covering his face with the last of his hot milky seed. As Wendell walked away Toni just lifted Martice up and rolled him so he was laying on the couch still putting all his meat up in this fagots back.

"Sippin somethin on the rocks

I got a shorty that makes the bed hop

I got plans to spoil you even though you sayin stop

I'ma drop that phantom on you baby watch

Roberto Cavali and the Denali, am I hot?

Malibu Beaches and hydrofoil yachts

Baddest Mercedes, Lorenzos, and silver fox

I keep it flowin see we goin to the top

I'ma get you everything, give a damn how much you tell me stop

You want it hotter then we take it 'cross seas

Party jumpin is bumpin, tokin somethin in Belize

.. I know you want it sucka free

Know you wantin to shine, even though you fightin me

.. Take it easy player

Talkin greasy player, know you can feel me player

Uhh.. you put it down tight

Yeah you not havin what you want don't even sound right"

LL Cool J –Rub My Back

Toni began to drive himself deeper and deeper into Martice, who could only put up so much of a fight and that seem to just turn him on more and more as he listened to the slapping of his nuts against this kats ass over and over again. Toni got off on the power of forcing kats to do what he wanted. Wendell just got off on dogging them and stealing their cash. So Toni shoved his dick deeper and deeper into this kid it got better and better, they had done this so much it seem to get easier and easier, a hunt here and there and these niggas where flocking to them, after a few special drinks to make sure they where in the right mind set, they could do with them as they pleased, and then the next day all they remember was how they had gotten fucked harder then they had ever been fucked. As he keep driving himself deeper and deeper he lost himself in the moment and became a monster and Martice tried to push him off and he just keep going, giving him what he know he wanted. It was so tight and rough the kid was loving it and as Wendell picked up his wallet T just keep going as the sound coming out of Martice seem to drive him crazy. Pocketing the twenties from his wallet Wendell looked trough a few more pics stopping on the one he know. As he looked over watching his boy trying to kill this kid he looked back to the picture, maybe they where family, he smiled to himself as he walked over leaning over to Toni and whispered to him. "That all you got this kat ain't even feeling you." And with that Toni seem to become something even worse then before. He just keep forcing himself all the way into Martice until he exploded sending his seed up into Martice. After pulling out he stood up, still dripping cum as he walked to his head and slide his dick right into Martices mouth.

"Clean my shit off kat." He said with force as he leaned over putting it all the way into Martices mouth.

[PreachTree Plaza Hotel]

Dre sat just looking at Ja'don. How could this be, how could he be back here after so much had happen. On his way in Errol has tried to stop him but he had so many questions, and now even after hours of talking he didn't understand still how Ja'don had just left him that morning. Andre had been sleep and when he woke up Ja'don was gone, he had walked out on him leaving all his stuff to follow a dream. A dream that meant hiding who he was from the world. Ja'don was a gifted rapper, he had flow that people couldn't begin to understand, but there was no way he was going to build a career if kats know he was taking it up the ass every night from his boy, so he choose his career over Andre, and that had shattered Dre's world. After that he had never believed in love, well at least not till recently and even then only slightly. As Dre glanced over at the window and began to see the first rays of the sun he could only put his head in his hands. "Dre I said I love you." Ja'don said again. "Doesn't that mean anything to you."

*ring*

Dre pulled out his cell the number wasn't one he know but he was sure it was Martice, how was he going to explain all this, "Yea baby I spent the night with my ex but nothing happened, I am sorry I didn't come home." he said to himself. "Hello." The voice wasn't Martices and as she introduced herself he was confused, and then with one line everything changes. "We have Martice Walker here and he listed you as his next of kin, we need you to come to Grady Medical you brother has been badly hurt." Dre's eyes filled with fear, what was going on, here he was with Ja'don saying he loved him and Martice was laying in a hospital hurt.

To be continued...

12