Hots for Colleague

Story Info
Indian man enjoys married coworker while hubby's away.
1.6k words
3.68
90.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matrix
matrix
3 Followers

"Ahhhhhh please don't stop!! Please ... ohhhhhhhhhh yeah I am cumming I am cumming...." These hot words were coming from an equally hot mouth .. that of Sonali. You might as well ask who the fuck is Sonali so, let me start from the beginning.

I am a 25 yr. old guy working in a major s/w company in India. Sonali is my colleague. We used to work together but that was about all .. until the day when she announced that she was engaged and that she is gonna be married the next month. That is when I realised that I had the hots for her. I looked at her afresh. She had a great bod. She was tall for Indian women - about 5'5". Shoulder length jet black hair, and a smile to die for. She was a good conversationalist too. We had often spent evenings talking about our project and other such silly things. All this while I was not even aware that she had a guy .. so this news came as a shock.

I guess I was planing to bed her some day .. just not so soon. The announcement upset my apple cart. I must admit though that she seemed to be slightly interested in me too. Maybe it was the way she looked at me when she broke the news. I decided to do her.

But my project commitments did not allow me time for such extra-curricular activities. So as time went on .. the thought slipped my mind. Soon it was her marriage. She had gone to her native place for the marriage and that was when I realised how much I missed her. Soon however she was back and everything was normal. Gradually, the days turned to weeks and then months and my stillborn idea was still seething in my head. After a year of her marriage, I decided that enough is enough and that I would have to do something about it. So I went about devising a plan.

She still used to stay late and work. Her husband, who was also a s/w engineer, was a nice-ish kinda guy who didn't think twice about cooking, doing the dishes and all. Since he also kept odd hours, I knew their sex life wouldn't be much fun. I decided to capitalize on that point. So, over dinner at the canteen one day, I asked her how her life was. She replied "Oh it is OK I guess". Expected reply .. so far so good. I asked her whether Shalin (the hubby) would be home now (it was almost 9:00). She said, "No, nowadays, his work is more important for him." I liked the way she said it .. it held hopes. I said, "Well I dunno about Shalin but if I were married to such a pretty lady .. I wouldn't go to work at all .. and wouldn't allow you to go too." I had gone out on a limb and knew it; but I had had a little wine which gave me the extra bit of courage that was needed.

She said, "Oh I dunno .. I am not that attractive as ...". She trailed off. I knew I had hit paydirt then. Her husband was definitely seeing someone else. So that was it!! I gently probed .. "as attractive as ...?" She gave a sigh which almost had me cumming in my pants. "Well there is this boss' secretary that he is seeing. It started off as friendship, but gradually they became very fond of one another and are probably in the throes of passion right now." So saying, she started weeping bitterly. I nervously looked around. It was half past nine and we were the only people in the canteen. I implored her not to cry, but she was inconsolable. After a few moments though, she stopped sobbing and pulled herself together. "I am very sorry for that but it has been a while since I have opened my heart to anyone. Thanks for being there." "Of course not. Why are friends there for?" I said. "Shall I drop you back home?" "No I will walk .. it makes my mind clearer." I decided not to push my luck too hard and let it go at that. So, we exchanged goodbyes at the exit .. me going my way and she the opposite. No sooner had I taken a few steps however, I heard her call my name from behind. I turned to see her walking towards me at a brisk pace. "What happened? Forgot something?" "No there are some guys lurking around, and I would feel much safer if you could drop me home"

I was only too happy!! On the way home, she told me a lot about her husbands infidelities. She also made a statement that was peculiar. She said, "Oh how I wish I could pay him back". When we reached home, she invited me in for dinner, as she was sure her husband would not be home. However, as soon as we entered, the first thing we noticed was Shalin's shoes in the hallway. She gave me a look which was tinged by fright at the same time, was a bit playful. "Honey I'm home!!" From inside, Shalin said, "Hi dear .. I have made dinner for the two of us .. but I had a call from office, and I would have to go to office tonight. Some urgent work has come up." So saying, he came out, and was surprised to see me. Sonali was very composed. "In that case, Micheal can have it. You know him of course. We work in the same office." Which was true. He knew me. So we shook hands and Shalin left for 'office'. "I know where he is going. But I am too tired to argue with him. Food?" "Yeah sure" I said.

Soon we were on the dining table and it was a copse atmosphere. It seemed so right .. just the two of us. She served me and then filled her plate. She seemed very happy somehow. Her skin seemed to glow, and her eyes twinkled as if she had some secret up her sleeve. All this while as a puppet in a play, I was being led towards the place I had always wanted to be .. in her pants. I had a happy feeling as if this was going to be the night.

I wasn't much disappointed. For soon after dinner, she excused herself for a minute and came back wearing a sexy nightie. I was amazed at the transformation from a corporate executive to a slut wife, it took hardly 5 minutes. Apparently, she had planned the whole thing. It all came back to me in a flash. There were no guys lurking around near our office. The sexy lingerie she was wearing was a giveaway too.

Slowly and tantalizingly, she came across to my chair and loosened my tie. I was already sporting a hard-on which would put a flag mast to shame. Her hands encircled my neck and her fingers touched my lips. I opened my mouth and her fingers slipped into my mouth. I leaned back, and felt the swell of her breasts against the back of my head. I opened my eyes and took the sight in. I stood up and gathered her in my arms, feeling her soft mounds crush against my chest. We were kissing passionately. Tongue in one another's mouths, saliva dripping from our heated mouths. She was moaning softly. Apparently, it had been too long for her and she couldn't hold back her baser instincts. I loosened her nightie which puddled down on the floor. I pushed her back and my eyes feasted on the view.

She was perfect .. well almost. The imperfections only made her more beautiful. Like the small mole near the left breast, which begged to be sucked. The breasts were pear shaped with no sag in them at all. I squeezed her boobs which had her moaning in anticipation. She undressed in a hurry. The look she gave me when she saw my prick would have melted me had I not been so hot already.

She immediately went down on me. She was a great cock-sucker and I wondered what made Shalin to go to another woman. I almost came, but she stopped just short. I took her then and there. Right there on the dining table, amidst food prepared by her husband, I screwed her. After the first round, we went to the master bed-room and I fucked her there too. I couldn't help thinking that this might be the very bed in which they would have done it so many times. I took her from behind. I took her sideways. I took her in every possible position that came to my mind. She was insatiable. Her body had a mind of its own .. which refused to let go even when I was spent. She must have come about half a dozen times, and I had come thrice that night. After all the nights I have spent shagging, thinking about her, here she was, and here I was. Well here we both were .. fucking ourselves silly in her husbands bedroom. I got a kick out of that.

However, on that night of lustful passion, we had forgot about contraceptives. In a month, she came back to me saying that she was pregnant with my child. I asked her how she can be sure, to which she replied, "Darling, I have always wanted to bear your child. So, after that night, I always used the pill whenever my husband was doing me. You see, this is so special a day for us. Don't you think we need a little celebrating? What are you waiting for sailor?" Well who was I to say no? We went back to her place and had a blast of a time...

matrix
matrix
3 Followers