Hottest Bus Driver I've Ever Seen

Story Info
I fucked the hottest bus driver I've ever seen.
1.1k words
3.8
46k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the club the other night, and I got wasted off my ass, and so I couldn't drive myself home. I knew it was very late, so I looked up and down the street and started walking. I noticed a bus stop a block away, so I waited there, and in about 15 minutes, a bus pulled up. There was one person in the back of the bus who got off three stops later. I glanced out the window a few times, and each time I turned my head, I caught a glimpse of the driver from where I was seated. I decided to move closer to him, because I thought I was looking at something rare. Was this driver truly as handsome as my brief glances were revealing? Had I gotten that lucky?

I was now sitting in the seat nearest the door, and to my surprise, he looked over at me and smiled. He was smiling, because he knew he had become my protector. He was in the enviable position of seeing a drunk (well tipsy) woman at her most vulnerable. He had been elevated to hero, savior, and best friend all in the space of only a few minutes, and even though he was just driving me to a random bus stop somewhere up ahead, I fell for him right then and there.

I smiled and hiccupped a little and said, "wow, for a bus driver, you sure are hot." I then grimaced a bit because I realized that I had said something kind of rude.

He saw my twisted face, and said, "thank you." He asked me if I was ok and if I had fun at the club.

I said yes, and I laughed a little and told him I was a bit drunk.

He said I looked hot and that my mini was very tight. He said he liked the way the glitter made my lips and tits look. He said he could see my nipples through my shirt and that my breasts were perfect.

I told him he should see them without my shirt on.

He said he'd like to, so he pulled the bus over and stopped.

I asked him if he was going to get into trouble if we stopped for a while.

He told me not to worry and to relax. He got up and took a blanket from under one of the seats and laid it out on the bus floor.

I was a little nervous, so I was breathing heavily. He slowly started kissing my lips, and we eased our way down to the floor of the bus. I gazed deep into his eyes and kissed him again. Our wet, hot tongues were gliding over one another, and the heat between us made the bus windows fog up a bit. As I pulled away from him slightly, our eyes met again, and I could see his were a beautiful blue. They were shining, because we were both so fucking turned on.

As I fumbled for a place to put one of my arms, I felt him grab onto it and guide it down to his crotch, so I could feel his enormous bulge. He slowly unzipped his pants and out popped his dick. It was rock hard, and there was a little drop of cum at the tip.

I laughed and said, "oh! You're circumcised."

He laughed this sexy little laugh and ran his fingers through my hair. He told me I was beautiful.

I said, "thank you." I was blushing, and you could see the red in my face, but I knew it had spread to my pussy. I was tingling all over and could feel my clit throbbing as the promise of an orgasm became obvious.

While continuing to make love to each other's mouths, he reached under my skirt and slid his hand up over my thighs and higher. My pussy was wet and hot, and he began teasing it gently while spreading the lips apart. He then took his fingers and dipped them into my swollen, wet cunt. I was moaning and writhing in ecstasy but felt a bit selfish that I was letting him do all the work.

He looked at me and said, "this is all about you. Just relax, and I'll get you there. I'm in charge, now."

So, I took a deep breath and continued to enjoy his hand inside me.

He paused briefly, stood up, and took off his shirt and pants. I slid my top off. He stood there for a moment and smiled as he stroked his cock and winked at me. He had a beautiful penis and a Prince Albert.

I laughed a little, because I had never seen one before.

He knelt down and lifted my leg in the air and kissing it bent it and held it to my chest so that my knee was now pushed as far as it could go up against me. He then opened the leg back up, and I wrapped it around his back as he began pumping that sexy cock slowly into my pussy. He started slow and gradually got faster and faster until the friction his dick was creating inside me was sending me into complete rapture. I could feel every inch of him penetrate me as the juices kept flowing. I could tell he was an expert lover.

As he was making love to me, he kept saying, "oh God! Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Fuck! Fuck!

I joined in, "fuck me you mother fucker...ooooohh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

He kept fucking me, and as he was plunging that gorgeous cock in me over and over, I pinched my nipples hard enough to make me scream and moan, and I came with complete abandon as my legs shook and sweat poured out of us both. "Ooooooohhh aaaaaahhhh Oh my fucking God! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

He came next as I watched his whole body shiver and let loose a primal scream. "Aaaaaaaa fuuuuuuuck!"

He stopped and pulled out of me, and we rolled onto our backs panting. He then reached over to me, and we held onto one another for a while. We then looked at each other tenderly.

I told him that he was the best I had ever had and that we fogged up the windows so much, I couldn't see if anyone had been watching us." I said that I didn't care, though. That was the kind of sex that other people get jealous over. I was very impressed.

He nodded and after a few minutes, we both got dressed, and he took me home.

Before I got off the bus, I told him I would never forget this and said, "thank you."

He winked at me again and said he'd see me around.

The End