Hotwife And Brother In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nlpcuck
nlpcuck
36 Followers

As I lied down in bed I imagined her and her perfect long legs crossed, his hands caressing her thigh up until he reaches line of the dress and then back down to her knee. I imagine how his touches electrify her, turn her on, as he slowly moves his hand across her thigh. I am imagining her laughing with him, as he slowly moves across the table to kiss her, holding her head in one hand, and caressing her thigh with another. I imagine how turned on she is when doing it.

There is no way I can fall asleep and I don't want to send message to ruin potential mood there.

Finally after some time she sends me a message. "We are going to the club for another round of drinks and some dancing. I feel really good honey, Blushing smiley.

"I am so glad. Enjoy and have fun."

Now I start imagining them in the club. Her sexy body is moving in the rhythm of the music. She loves to dance, and she looks so sexy dancing. Her body is twisting around him, her hips are swaying and he is looking at her hypnotized by her moves. Eye contact is so intense, you can feel the heat between them. Finally he can't take it anymore, he grabs her sexy ass and starts kissing her. She passionately surrenders to him as they kiss on the dance floor.

Why is the time moving so slow? Finally another message: "Hey we are exhausted we are heading back home."

"Exhausted of what" I asked adding a smiley.

"Dancing", Smiley.

"Did anything happen?"

"No. I did give him some dirty dancing and grinded a little bit on his crotch with my ass."

"Did he like it?"

"What do you think. Of course he did, he was just little confused."

"Could you feel him? Did he had a hard on?"

"Yes", Smiley.

"I can't explain you how turned on I am."

"I know honey, we talked about it for so long. See you tomorrow night and we'll talk."

So my next day passed in finishing what work I have left from yesterday, and I boarded my plane, thinking only about her and what happened last night.

We exchanged some messages. He wasn't in the house, he went to see with some friends and she was on the beach relaxing a little bit.

In the afternoon I arrived back in our summer house, and from the doorstep I started kissing her and grabbing her ass. She smiled, she always liked when she provokes such reaction from me. I pushed her to bed. I wanted to have sex with her, right there at that moment, but she stopped me, and I have to say I didn't put too much resistance. She lied beside me and started stroking my throbbing cock.

What happened, I wanted to know, Speak. Did you not tell me something over the phone.

She laughed, nothing happened other than white I told you.

We went for a drink at the bar. I have to tell you he is such a gentlemen, opening the door for me, holding my jacket, pouring my drinks. It really felt good.

"Hey I do all those stuff too", I protested.

I know and you know it was part of the reason why I liked you so much. It just feels so good being pampered like that by someone else... And I have to tell you he really made me laugh, and... she paused for a moment like she was contemplating what she was about to say... I have to say I felt genuinely attracted to him last night. I could imagine going home with a guy like that after the kind of date we had last night.

My cock was pulsating so hard, I thought I will cum that moment.

"Are you saying you might actually consider sleeping with him, for real?"

"We had very fun night out that might be described as a date. We had great communication and laughed a lot, and we definitely had some chemistry between us. I have to say I felt better with him than with all the other dates I went over the last year. It might be genetics, after all I am engaged to his older brother", she added with a smile.

"So would you like to actually do something with him?"

"Would you want me to she asked?"

I don't know. It is great fantasy of mine and as you can see it turns me on enormously. But what about after. What about him? What about your feelings? Would that change something between us?

First as far as he is concerned, he is 25 and never had serious relationship in his life. I talked with him and I think he will not have serious relationship anytime soon. He is all about sex, friends, parties and fun. As far as I am concerned I would never gave in to your fantasy if I wasn't sure I could handle my emotions. I am 31 we are about to get married and worked for the past 4 years on this relationship and future family, no I will not leave that over some casual fling or sex.

I am so turned on, I am just so scared. I always expected this to be our little dirty fantasy and that you might find some guy you really like to fuck from time to time, and that is the most I can hope for. I never thought this thing with my brother might happen in reality.

You know me honey, it is all or nothing with me. You told me for 3 years all your fantasies and you know how much love being the one who provides you with pleasures you never thought might happen. But if I weren't really attracted to him, I wouldn't bring this up. So do you want me to bring this fantasy of yours in life?

When she said she was really attracted for him, my heart skipped a beat and yet my cock dribbled another drop of precum on my stomach, I swear I had a mini orgasm at that moment.

Yes. Fuck it. You only live once. I trust you enough to start a family with you, I trust with my life, I will trust you with this, I said in one breath. I love you, let's do it.

She smiled and kissed me. Then she started caressing my still erect cock.

"Do what honey?", She whispered on my ear.

Oh you are mean, I said as my cock twitched realizing what she will do again.

"Just the way you like me to be honey."

"Oh yes, do it, fuck him"

"Fuck who, honey?"

"Fuck my brother."

"Really?", She asked

"Yes, please fuck him, fuck my brother please, please do it."

"Ok if you want me to, but no cumming until I do."

PART IV – THE FOREPLAY

So it was night or two after I literally begged her to fuck my brother, that we were sitting on a huge terrace on the second floor of the house. We enjoyed pleasant conversation but I could rarely focus on it. My mind was working overtime, making presumptions how will it happen, imagining all the possible scenarios. I was constantly turned on, and on more than once occasion I couldn't stand up because of erection in my shorts.

I remember she was applying nail polish and conversation somehow slipped on the topic of relationships and important things in the beginning and then later on. Topic of the moment was kissing. Apparently my fiancée was teasing my brother about importance of kissing for girls and he was replying that as far as he know he is a great kisser. She was still provoking him on the topic when I joined.

"Yeah, you know that sounds awful lot like bragging", I told him

"Oh yeah, well it is what the girls told me if they lied to me I lie to you."

"Oh yeah girls never lie about such things", teased my fiancée

"Well I am telling you I have reasons to believe I am great kisser and more than just kisser", he added with grin

"Oh yeah prove it!", she said

"Yes prove it", I added

"Yeah how?", He demanded to know

"We need an impartial judge of your kissing abilities", I said "and I believe that is only fair for those who challenge your claims to be the judge of that."

"Fuck you and your lawyer talk, what do you mean?"

"I mean there is someone here who you must convince you are speaking the truth", I added looking at my fiancée

I could see the spark in her eyes when she said, "Yeah show me" She said with a smile.

"What? You guys are crazy!"

"No way you are baking now, you could talk the talk can you walk the walk", she said.

He was never the one to back from the challenge, "Sure but with you?"

"What?!" She said "Are you implying I am not good looking or something?".

"No you are sexy" but he turned to me "are you Ok with this?"

"Hey kids do this for fun and we are grown ups, I made the suggestion and I am very keen on hearing the verdict."

"Ok" he said, as he approached her, slightly insecure.

She stood up and for a moment they were looking at each other before they came even closer and start kissing.

Beneath the table I had a raging erection, I could feel my face is turning red, my ears started buzzing, but most of all in my stomach I had an iron fist that was drilling whole and punching me in plexus. I almost gasped when she raised her hands and she grabbed his head and started running her fingers through his hair. His hands were no longer still beside him, he was embracing her around her waist. His right hand was moving lover and lover until he practically was holding her ass. I realized that I was unconsciously touching my dick beneath the table with my hand. I have no idea how long it lasted before she released his head, and he released her ass. As their lips were moving apart I noticed they were looking each other in the eyes, and it wasn't until I said "Well what is the verdict", that they broke the eye contact.

"Well your girls did not lie I can tell you that."

He looked at my direction with triumphant grin on his face.

"Honey could you bring me a glass of water, I am so thirsty from all this kissing", she said with that beautiful wicked smile I adore.

She knew I was turned on and that there is no way I can hide my erection in my shorts. She was seriously taking notes when I was telling her how subtle humiliation turns me on. Well played honey I was thinking, while I was considering should I get up on right or on the left side from the chair in futile attempt to hide my erection. I put my right hand in my pocket and turned left when I stood up in attempt to disguise my boner. In the kitchen I was waiting until I could go back on the terrace.

Soon after that he went out to meet his friends and I couldn't wait to stay alone with my fiancée.

"So how was it", I barked as soon as he left.

"I just loved how he was confused at the beginning. That made him kind of cute, you know I like that", then she raised her head slowly, and looked me in the eyes, "it was great, electrifying, she added. At the beginning it was so weird, and strange and he was so obviously embarrassed, but then I thought about how turned on you must be and I decided to throw a show for you so I grabbed his head and heat up the passion, have you seen that she asked."

"Of course I did, how could I not seen it, he was touching your ass later on."

"He did? I didn't notice. Are you touching yourself under the table?"

I blushed, I was, again almost unconsciously.

"Why don't you come over here so I can see just how much you are turned on."

So I moved on a chair next to her and she slipped her hand under my shorts, caressing my cock

"He responded like volcano when I grabbed his head, that was when he really started kissing."

"Was it good?"

"It was fucking amazing honey. I was really turned on."

"You were?"

She stood from her chair and sat in my lap, facing her back toward me. She took my hand and guided underneath her panties. Her pussy was soaking wet.

"Fuuuuck I grasped, You are sooo wet", I whispered to hear ear, sliding a finger inside her.

"Yes I know, this turned me on sooo much"

I continued rubbing her wet pussy, repeating, God I can't believe how turned on you are, He turned you on so much, oh fuck my brother is turning you on

"He does she hissed as she was approaching orgasm."

"My fucking brother is turning you on this much."

"Yesssss", she screamed, as she was cumming in my lap while I rubbed her.

"That was fucking intense", I noticed

"Yes it was she agreed. How do you feel?"

"Turned on like I was never in my life. But I also have this huge hole in my stomach it is a strange mix of butterflies when you are in love and that feeling of dread when you are terribly scared."

"Really? Is it good?"

"It is fucking amazing to say it in your words."

She laughed so sweet.

Weather forecast for the next day was not very good. Summer winds were blowing and it was raining so we decided to stay home that evening and watch movie. We made reservation tomorrow for the spa center.

I strategically positioned her in the middle between me and my brother. We grabbed a blanket and started watching the movie. It wasn't very interesting so I watched it a little and napped a little. And I was trying to be as passive as possible in order to set the mood. Some halfway through the movie I could hear my brother having slightest of groans immediately followed up by clearing his throat. I tried to see what is happening but without radically changing my position I couldn't and I didn't want to ruin whatever was happening. He cleared up his throat few more times before the movie ended and we decided to call it a night and go to bed. When he was getting up it was quite obvious he was walking with a semi erection. On the contrary when I got up I had full raging erection.

Immediately in the bedroom I asked my fiancée

"What the fuck was happening there, I was so turned on I couldn't focus on the movie."

"You were turned on? Really? Well so was he", she added with a smile.

"What did you do?"

"Well", she approached me with smile, "I kind of slipped my hand underneath his shorts like this", she demonstrated on me, "then I started caressing his balls just the way you like until he started dripping precum, then I moved to his shaft like this, and started stroking him very, very lightly. So I continued to stroke him throughout the movie, slowing down every time he was close, poor Peter having to clear his throat so many times..."

"Ahhhhhh, I am so turned on, fuck, so how is his dick?"

"Are you asking me about your brother's dick you little pervert?" She was grinning

"Ahhhh, yes, yes please tell me, please."

"Well since you are begging so nicely, I'll tell you, what do want to know?"

"How big it is?"

She looked me straight in the eyes, stopped stroking for a moment and said with huge smile "He is bigger than you."

"AH fuck it is too good to be real, are you kidding me?"

"No, you are about same length but he is considerably thicker."

"Ahhhhh, o please let me cum, I am so turned on."

"Well honey, really it wouldn't be appropriate for you to cum tonight, after all teasing is all your brother got tonight. I don't think it would be ok for you to get anything more than that."

"That is so fucking sexy."

"I know honey, good night."

PART V – IT HAPPENS!

Tomorrow we had scheduled a visit to a spa center because of the bad weather, bud I decided to add a twist of my own. Plan was to go there and then my brother will go and visit some friends in nearby town for a day or two, while we will get back to the house. This time she was wearing her pink, gold and white stripped Brazilian bottom bikini. She had a pink dress over it and beige sandals. When we were in a backyard preparing to enter a car I faked a phone call from work. There is some urgent materials I needed to see on my computer I said to them, you two go an enjoy. I thought she was angry at one moment but the next she was really looking naughty and looked at me with super sweet smile that gave me instant erection.

I went back in the house and waited. Never in my life has time passed more slowly. When I was lying on stomach I had feeling I might drill a hole in the bed with my erection. When I was lying on my back, I couldn't resist playing with my cock. And again that insane feeling in my stomach, a mix of ecstasy and anguish something that can hardly be described unless you have experienced it. Three and a half hours passed since they left until a text message arrived.

"I will just say it was fucking amazing"

My knees went weak, and blood rushed to my head. I could hear my pressure rising and buzzing noise in my ears. I had to lie down for a few minutes after reading the message. It happened. And it sounds like she enjoyed it. I thought I have fever and high temperature at the moment.

"That's great, I am really glad you enjoyed, now come home right away to tell me everything about it!"

"We are leaving soon, but I will go alone for a coffee, while he is going to visit his friends in nearby town, I really need a moment to gather my thoughts, don't worry I will come very soon and tell you all the details you want to hear."

"I understand, take time, I love you and I am so happy now."

"I know, I love you too honey."

I returned to bed, humping it from time to time, but my mind was completely blocked, overloaded by pure ecstasy. Only thing I could do is wait, wait and enjoy this mix of feelings I was experiencing. I was waiting about an hour when I decided to send her the message:

"I love you honey."

"I love you too, I'll be home soon."

An hour later I heard the door bell. I rushed to the door but waited a just a briefest moment when I reached the door handle.

She stood there, the door frame made her look like an angel in bright pink dress on a framed painting. She had the most beautiful smile I have ever seen, that made me fall in love with her again, on the spot. And her eyes, they were so bright so shiny, she was radiant. It was so obvious she just had sex, and not just any sex that kind of amazing sex that makes women shine with afterglow. I was stunned, I couldn't say a word.

"I like your reaction" she said, while she walked inside. Did her hips swayed more than usual while she walked?

"You are beautiful, amazing" I said.

We kissed briefly, more peck then a real kiss, when she shoved me away

"How was it?" I asked

"Oh no, we are going to do this right way" she said.

She went to the bedroom and started to look for something

"Ah here they are", she took two silk scarves.

"Undress and lie down, I think you should be tied up."

I didn't put out much of a resistance, I was too stunned with what was happening.

She used scarves to tie my hands to bed and then collapsed next to me

My cock was like a pole high in the air, purple and pulsing.

"How was it, I asked again, please tell me?"

She whispered softly in my ear: "It was amazing honey. I couldn't believe how good it was... He did everything I like, the way I like. It was like we were in a relationship for a year and I have already told him everything I like"

"Oh, fuck that is incredible."

"Yeah I know I was really shocked how good it was."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes."

"Wooooow, fuck, really?"

"Yes, honey."

"So how did it happen tell me all the details please?"

"Well we went in the spa center and as it turned out the made mistake with our reservations. So instead of going in the regular spa center we were provided with the access to the royal spa apartment, we had private Jacuzzi, pool, sauna... everything... only for us."

"No way", I said.

"Yeah, crazy isn't it? If it was the general spa I think it might never happen with all the other people around, but here, the lighting was so good, I was turned on the moment I walked in, the luxury tiles, the music, atmosphere was simply amazing... All that just because they made mistake with our booking..."

"Well" she started caressing my balls lightly to make sure I was even more turned on, and yet unable to cum, "we moved into Jacuzzi, so I sat opposite of him. We were looking in each other eyes, so I stretched my legs toward him and rested them on his lap."

"In that moment he grabbed my legs and pulled me over to him, and started kissing me wildly and passionately. I was sitting on top of him and felt his hard cock, his hands were all over my ass, within minutes he pulled away the upper part of my swimsuit and started caressing my boobs. Then he moved my bikini panties a side and slid his finger inside my pussy."

nlpcuck
nlpcuck
36 Followers