Hotwife and Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife experiences another man, and changes the relationship.
3.8k words
4.25
177k
203

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always encouraged my wife, Tanya, to consider taking a lover, with her being very resistant. We married as she was finishing her PhD, and I was working to support our household. At 5'3", 130 lbs and quite voluptuous for her weight, she's a blonde, green eyed woman who was born and raised in Russia and emigrated to the United States when she was 15. She somehow has always had the time to work out daily, even though she is overwhelmingly dedicated to her research and teaching. The result: an extremely intelligent, sophisticated, and attractive woman -- which was the reason I fell in love with her.

Early on in our relationship, I posted ads online for us to meet a couple that we could get close to. Several times we met up with a prospective pair, however it never resulted in any physical interaction. They never seemed to be the right fit, and Tanya was always resistant. She had never been promiscuous and was quite reserved in her sexuality. Our sex life had always been amazing, and after letting her guard down, at times, she would embrace her feelings and really let go. It would be rare, however, and requiring a bit of drinking.

Over the years, I would talk with her a bit about what it might be like for her to take on a lover that was larger and heavier than me. At around 5'8", I'm fairly athletic, but only about 150lbs. During sex, I would often whisper to her about other men, which would usually make her breathe more rapidly, and push back against me harder during sex. As the years have gone on, she often times would close her eyes and seem far away during sex. Over time, I've purchased some good sex toys, and have encouraged her to use them on her own and with me -- which she did regularly.

At around 40, Tanya began to dress a bit sexier, with tighter dresses that were a bit shorter. I also noticed that several times, she would go with no underwear. I was a bit surprised at this, as she had never done anything like this before. I took this as a sign that maybe, just maybe, she might consider what I had mentioned for several years.

I decided I would put a focused plan into action to make this happen. Little would I know where this would lead and how it would forever affect our lives.

My plan had several components. First, I posted an ad on several web sites that honestly described my situation: I was looking for a younger, tall, athletic man who might work with me to seduce my wife. It took me around 3 months, but eventually, I had a few interesting communications. I eventually met with a few guys over coffee, with one being someone that I thought could be a good fit.

Austin was a graduate student at the university where my wife worked. He was 6'5", around 240lbs, and a former baseball player in undergraduate. We met, and I immediately felt good about him. He was relaxed, easy to talk with, and he understood my situation. He knew I wasn't looking for someone to screw up our relationship, but someone that could possibly give my wife something that she might be craving -- even if she wasn't readily able to admit it. As we talked, an interesting aspect about Austin came up: he sold pot. My wife enjoyed smoking on occasion, and I immediately thought this would be a great way to introduce Austin and get Tanya and him to spend some time together. Mentioning that I had met someone that might be able to regularly sell us some dope was a great, neutral way to introduce Austin, without trying to push the sexual encounter with her. Frankly, Tanya hated that type of artificial meeting, and I think that was a key reason why it had never happened previously. This situation needed to be organic, and natural -- not orchestrated.

That evening, I mentioned that I had met a guy at a coffee shop (which was technically true), and that we had struck up a conversation: as part of the discussion, I mentioned that we smoked occasionally, and he had mentioned that he sold pot, and would be happy to come over and hook us up. Tanya was immediately down with it -- given that our recent connection had dried up. I told her I would text Austin and see if he could come by.

After a couple days, we set up a time for him to come over as a first meeting. As I let him into the house and introduced him to Tanya -- I could tell by her body language -- ever so subtly, that she liked what she saw. She very covertly looked him over, but to the average eye, it was undetectable. We talked for a bit: Austin mentioned he was a graduate student, and we had a brief conversation about our common university connections. After some time, we all smoked a bowl together. After a bit, I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I purposely spend a bit of time there, to give Tanya and Austin some time to talk alone.

When I returned, they were chatting, very casually. We all hung out a bit more, then Austin took off, telling us that he would be happy to hook us up, and to just let him know, and we could work out the details. We said our goodbyes, and interestingly enough, he nodded goodbye to me, and then gave Tanya a hug. It seemed totally natural and relaxed, but I thought it was very interesting. Tanya wouldn't normally do that with someone she just met, which was just a small thing that I noticed. Again, it seemed completely relaxed and friend-like.

After Austin left, we both remarked at how cool he seemed. I told Tanya I would text him and set up a time to score.

Immediately after the first meetup, Austin texted me, and mentioned how cute and sexy my wife was. I immediately felt myself get a little flush, and I got a hard on. It was a very unique feeling: At that moment, I thought -- "Wow, this could really happen!" The result was an instant shot of sexual energy. I gathered myself, and then, later than evening, mentioned to Tanya that I texted Austin that day.

"So, hon, you remember Austin? I texted him today to try and set up a time to get a quarter -- are you still cool with that?"

Tanya looked at me like I asked a dumb question. "David - of course! Duh! Lets' do it. I thought he was cool and relaxed. When did he say he could hook us up?"

"I think sometime in the next few days. He mentioned that we should try to do it sometime before Friday. There was one other thing he told me: He mentioned he thought you were very sexy."

Tanya immediately flushed a bit. "Really? OOOKKK. That's always a nice compliment." She seemed a bit nervous but receptive.

I saw this as a sign and so went a bit further. "So, you know hon, I'm totally ok with you having close friends. If you wanted to hang out with Austin on your own, that's totally cool. You could even go over and pick up this bag if you wanted to - or have him come over here -- but it's up to you -- I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Tanya seemed to shift around a bit, showing her nervousness in her body language. "That's nice, I appreciate that. He seemed really nice. Are you sure that you are ok with me being friends with him? It could get complicated."

My heart immediately jumped a bit, and I felt my cock stir. This was the first time, the very first time, I had ever heard Tanya say something like this. Her "it's complicated" statement was her way of saying -- she's interested. I took the sign immediately in, and very carefully thought about my next statement. I didn't want to say the wrong thing and screw this up.

"I'm totally fine with it honey. I mean, you can have men friends. And Austin seems really fun, and he likes to smoke. So what if he thinks you are attractive? I mean, you know how I feel. You are a powerful, strong woman, and if you wanted to get close to another man -- that's ok. I love you and I just want you to feel good. I'm ok with this. I mean, is a close friendship like this something you could handle?"

Tanya looked down and bit her lip. She did that when she was nervous. "Oh yeah of course. I love you honey. It might be nice to have a friend like Austin. But only if you are ok with it."

I again reassured her. "Absolutely. Why don't I send you his number and you can text him and work out the details of meeting up?"

"OK! Thanks D. Send me his number and I'll text him. It might be nice to just hang out and become friends, maybe he can come over sometime to our house whenever."

I texted Austin's number to Tanya. The next day -- in the am -- I asked her again if she had texted him.

"Oh shit, no! I'll do it right now." I stood there as she texted him.

TANYA: Hey Austin this is Tanya!

AUSTIN: Who is this?

TANYA: This is David's wife. We talked about connecting sometime?

AUSTIN: Oh yeah! You are very sexy!!

Tanya showed me the texts. "Are you sure about this D? Are you ok with this? If I ask him to come over, he'll think I'm interested in him."

"Honey, yes. He thinks you're sexy! You should be flattered. I mean, you are sexy. He's just flirting with you. Friends do that sometime. It's cool with me -- and if you wanted to get close to him, again, I'm ok with that. I can tell you are a bit interested in him -- its ok to admit that."

Tanya knew that when I said "get close" that I was implying sex. I knew that if I came out and said -- you can have sex -- she would get uncomfortable. But its ok to "get close". I thought that, if we just took this one step at a time, it might possibly work.

Tanya responded. "OK cool, I just wanted to check with you again." She shifted back and forth a bit on her feet. I could tell she was feeling a bit flushed and worked up. She responded to Austin's text.

TANYA: Did you want to come by our place sometime today or tomorrow? I think David is gone in the afternoon today, we could hang out.

AUSTIN: That's great! I'm free around 1pm. Does that work?

TANYA: Yes! That's perfect. Text me if anything comes up. I'll see you at 1!!

Tanya still looked a bit flushed. Her whole face was slightly pink and she was breathing a bit heavily. "OK he's coming over this afternoon. I should probably get to work and get a few things done before he shows up. You will be gone, right? That's ok isn't it?"

"Yes! I'm really glad you are making a new friend. I need to get to work also -- how about we just talk about this tonight? I have to shower and get out of here in the next hour."

Tanya hugged me, but with no kiss. I felt how warm she was -- and I was hoping she couldn't notice that I had a rock-hard cock at that moment!

I had just a bit of time to get this worked out. I set up my video camera in our bookcase after Tanya went upstairs, and set it to record. I had already tested this out previously: I had a power connection along the bookcase, and I had a full SD card that was 32gb loaded. I hit record, and then covertly hid the record light and camera, other than the lens. I only had one camera so thought I would record the living room where they probably would hang out.

I took off around 9am -- and went to work, which wasn't really work: I couldn't focus on anything. I tried to take my mind off what might be happening at home, which was extremely difficult. I texted Tanya a couple times in the AM -- but she didn't respond. That was normal: Sometimes she was busy and would ignore her texts. However, given that she was meeting up with Austin, I thought it was a bit odd. But I tried to put it out of my mind and just get through the afternoon.

I headed home around 530pm.

When I got home, Tanya was there, putting some things away in the kitchen. Everything seemed normal: She didn't seem any different, and I detected nothing out of the ordinary. After about 5 minutes, I asked her how her meetup with Austin went. She didn't look at me directly but mentioned that went fine -- and that they just hung out and talked.

I probed her more. "So, what did you talk about?"

Tanya sat down on the couch. "Well, he asked me about where we lived before here, and I mentioned that we most recently had lived in San Francisco. He asked me about our time living there -- and if we ever went to any sex clubs - you know, in the Mission or the Tenderloin. I told him no -- but that you really wanted me too! We smoked a bowl -- and he described his graduate work to me. We just got aquainted. That's it -- nothing in depth."

It seemed like Tanya was holding something back. I could tell she wasn't telling me everything.

"So, can I ask this: did he kiss you?"

She shifted around in her seat. "I'm not sure if I'm comfortable talking about this. You said it was ok for me to have friends, right? You were ok with us hanging out and getting close?"

I got closer to Tanya. "Honey I'm ok with it! Really. I'm not upset or anything. I just was hoping you would tell me how your time with him went. I'm not angry or anything like that. I just want you to be happy. But I would like you to tell me what happened if you are ok with it. If it makes you uncomfortable, then that's ok -- you don't have to talk about it."

Tanya looked at me. Her eyes seemed very fragile, almost in a pleading sort of way. "OK D, but I don't ever want to hurt you. You know I love you." I could see her eyes watering a bit. "If you want me to tell you, I will, but I hope you are ok with it."

My gut wrenched a bit. I was excited to hear what she had to say, but at that moment, I felt a pang in my stomach. Was I ready to actually hear what she had to say? I had thought I wanted this to happen, but to hear Tanya say those things, and to see her eyes well up with tears -- I suddenly didn't know.

I didn't have any other options really. "Yes honey, I want to know -- and I won't be upset." I could tell that my words sounded hollow -- or at least they seemed hollow to me. I tried to cover up that impression as best I could.

Tanya let out a sigh that seemed like a combination of nervousness and relief. "OK well I love you D. But I have to admit that I was attracted to Austin. We talked for a bit, and we smoked a bit of dope. And then we sort of just cuddled a bit. After a while, it just seemed sort of -- natural -- and we made out".

She stopped and tried to assess me. I was hiding my feelings at that moment -- which were a combination of being excited, and complete nervousness. I wanted to know more.

"So that's it? You kissed and that was it? I just need to know, hon -- did you guys do more than that?"

At that moment, Tanya completely started crying. She couldn't hold it back. She didn't sob or moan, but tears just started flowing. She started shaking ever so slightly -- and she looked directly at me, like she was trying to convey her words to me with her eyes without having to say anything to me. This went on for about 30 seconds. She slowly started to talk as she cried.

"I've never felt anything like that before! It was the first time I've ever had that happen, I don't know what to say David! I'm sorry!"

She held my hand and sobbed a bit, and continued to stare at me, trying to assess my feelings. I still wanted to hear her say it.

"So, did you guys have sex? Is that what happened?"

She looked directly at me, and suddenly stopped crying so much, and said: "Yes -- we did. I think this changed me! I'm sorry!" She started to cry again.

I was starting to now realize that this may have been something I actually wasn't prepared for. I kept looking at the camera, hidden on the bookshelf. I couldn't help but wonder what was on the recording.

I looked at Tanya -- and my voice got a bit whispery: "So can you tell me more? Like what happened? Did you cum?"

She looked down. "Yes - I came. I think I squirted." She looked up at me, again with eyes that said, "I'm sorry."

Tanya wiped her eyes and suddenly shifted a bit in her emotions. "Look D, I enjoyed it. You wanted me to enjoy it, right? Well, I did. We cuddled and kissed. I sucked on his cock. He fucked me multiple ways. I've never had a man like that."

She paused for a couple seconds, and then looked right at me. "He talked about you as well."

"What do you mean he talked about me?"

"He said that what you really want is to be cucked. That he wouldn't be surprised that you would want to suck his cock before he has sex with me." She folded her hands over her chest and looked right at me, with a slight smile.

I froze. It was like the moment slowed down. At one moment she was crying, but now she seemed more confident - and could see right thru me. l I didn't know what happened, but at that moment, I just gave in. "I guess I do."

As soon as I said it, I had feelings of relief and regret at the same time. I was glad I said it, but embarrassed at the same time.

Tanya slightly shook her head and continued to smile. Like she knew something I didn't. Her tears seemed to go away. "Good. Austin said you would say that. Before today -- I would have never in a million years have thought you would say that. But after Austin -- I actually like that idea."

Tanya got up -- and started to walk upstairs. She said nothing.

I just sat there. After a bit, I couldn't help myself. I took the camera and went up to my office and played the video. I was contemplating everything that happened, but I was so turned on, I couldn't help myself from immediately wanting to see what was on the recording. I fast forwarded to when Austin arrived. The video was of the couch and chair of our living room -- so it really started when Austin sat down after being let into the house.

Tanya was dressed in tights and a tee shirt, barefooted. it looked as if she had no bra on. She noticeably sat close to him with her feet tucked up under her legs. Her hair was down. The video didn't record much sound -- so I could only hear muffled words. They talked for about 15 minutes, with various times, Tanya put her hand on his arm. He was in jeans and a tee shirt, and flip flops. Over time, he seemed to get a bit closer to Tanya -- particularly when they started to get high. He pulled out a joint, and they started smoking. When she would take a hit, he would hold the joint for her in his hands, and she would lean in close to him to take a drag. As they finished, they both seemed to get even closer, and then, suddenly, Tanya put her hand on his leg, fairly high up along his thigh. As she did this -- Austin looked right at her, and she, him.

Austin then touched her chin and kissed her slowly. She leaned in on the kiss and put her body against him.

At this point, I was masturbating.

They began to kiss more deeply, and he pulled her whole body onto his lap. She seemed so tiny next to him. She had to be on her knees in his lap to reach his face. As they made out, he suddenly stuck one of his fingers in her mouth -- and she started sucking on it.

Again I could NOT believe I was watching this. I suddenly came all over the place. I couldn't help it. I paused the video -- and after cleaning up -- started it again, but with a bit less excitement. What had I done?

Austin and Tanya continued to make out -- with Austin putting his hands all over her and up her shirt. After about 5 minutes -- he was forcing his hands down her pants. It was like 1 minute later that he had her tights off and her panties off. She still had her top on. With his arm wrapped around her from behind -- he began to finger her. Tanya had her mouth open and was wiggling on his finger while on his lap. With his other hand, he began to choke her gently and whisper something to her. Her eyes got wider, and she began to buck on his hand -- more than I had seen her even during sex. She was clearly cumming, because I could hear her moaning on the video.

Suddenly -- Austin stopped. He got up and said something to Tanya. She got up, holding his hand, and following him out of the video. As she followed him, she was looking at him submissively.

PART 2 coming soon!