Hotwife at the Bar

Story Info
My hot wife takes a trip to the bar.
3.2k words
4.31
45.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My viewpoint-

I start getting excited when you come out of the bathroom in your dress and high heels. I can tell you're nervous, but excited too. You've had just enough to drink to get you relaxed and allow the excitement to start taking a hold. We've been waiting for this night for a long time. I know you are wet without having to check, because this is one of YOUR fantasies. One that has turned you on for a while. One where you are in charge. Tonight, you're going to use your charms and your body to pick up a stranger and have crazy sex with him!

On the way to the bar, you reach over and run your hand up my leg and take note of how hard I am. This sort of thing always gets me going. We talk about the plan and go over the details one more time...

We enter the bar separately. Moving to a table in the middle of the room, I see you sitting at the bar. I sit back and watch you as you order a drink and sip it, acting calm and serene. You feel confident in your abilities to attract and seduce any man you pick. Men begin to notice that you are at the bar alone and several start to work their way over to you. You act like you don't notice and you sit and text back and forth with me, telling me how hot all this is making you.

One after another, several men approach you and ask to buy you a drink or try to start up a conversation with you. You politely refuse the drinks and discourage the talk, until one approaches that you like. He's tall, but not too tall, light brown hair and built like me. In fact, he resembles me somewhat, but seems to be quite a bit younger, say in his mid to late 30's. When this guy attempts to talk to you, you are attentive and act interested, using your body language to pull him in closer. He offers to buy you a drink and you agree. He introduces himself to you and starts to chat you up. You continue to use your whiles to pull him in closer, flipping your hair, leaning into him and smiling at him as he talks. You laugh and put your hand on his arm. Pausing, you pretend that your phone has vibrated and text me that he's the one! I know that the story is that you are in town visiting some old friends. You will tell him, you are waiting for your friend to finish up with work and meet up with you, explaining the texting. I see you down your drink and I know you must be getting tipsy. Texting me that you're about to make your move, I get up and head out the door and make my way back to our car. Once there, I slip into the far back, get comfortable and wait for you, texting you that I'm ready.

Her View-

It's hot in the bar...and getting hotter. Some of it's from all the people packed in so close. Some of it's from the two drinks that he's ordered for me, but most of its from the fire in my pussy! I'm so fucking excited! I love this. I love to flirt and I can't believe that you are making this possible for me! I can't help but feel overwhelming love for you as I think of all the things that you do to keep me satisfied.

I open your latest text and see that you are in the car and waiting for me. It's an unbelievable rush to think that in a few minutes, I'll be having some kind of sex with a perfect stranger, while you hide a few inches away and listen! My pussy is so wet, I'm surprised that I don't slip off the bar stool. I push your speed dial number and seeing the call go through, I lock my phone so it won't disconnect you by accident. I turn back to my "date" knowing that you are now listening to every word I say. Just as I'm about to tell Roger (that's the name of my chosen playmate), another handsome man walks up and slaps him on the shoulder, laughing. They greet each other and It's obvious that they are friends and have come there together.

Roger introduces me to Frank, his buddy. I have been looking the new guy up and down and think to myself, "Man, they're both kind of hot." But in different ways. Roger is tall and slim and blonde, while Frank is a bit shorter with dark thick hair.

Now I don't know what to do. My plan really only worked one-on-one so that I could convince Roger to slip out to the parking lot with me for a second. I'm beginning to think that it's going to be a bust and I'll have to disappoint both you and I. Suddenly, Frank sees someone he knows and, excusing himself, he walks a short ways away to talk to a group of girls that have just come in. Good, that will keep him busy, while I make my move. I lean over and tell Roger that the text was from my friend, that she ran late getting off work and she wants me to come pick her up now to go over to another friends' house for drinks. He stammers and I almost feel sorry for him as I see the look of disappointment on his face. Trying to hurry, I stand up and thank him for the drinks. I notice that the room is a bit blurry and I'm a little dizzy as I realize that I have had a bit too much to drink. I need to get outside and get some cool air to clear my head.

Roger attempts to talk me into staying for a while longer, or to call my friend back and have her meet him and Frank here for drinks. I smile and shake my head, telling him that it's a girls' night out and no boys are allowed. I move a step away and then pretend to think and turn back. Leaning in to him I press my breasts to his arm and whisper in his ear, "I might have had too much to drink, would you walk me to my car?" as I move my hand from his thigh and cup his cock through his pants, pretending that it was an accident. I feel it twitch beneath my hand as he smiles and downs the rest of his drink. I'm sure he's now thinking that he can take advantage of me and maybe get in a good feel.

Just as he stands up and we turn to the door, Frank steps in front of us. "Hey, where are you two going?" Roger quickly tells him that I have to leave and that he is going to walk me out and he'd be right back. "Cool, I'll go with you. I was coming to get you anyway. Carol and her friends are going to a big party and they want us to go with them. We can just leave now." He turns to me and says, "Sophie, I was going to ask you to come with us. It sucks that you have to leave." The look on Roger's face is priceless as it dawns on him that his buddy is about to inadvertently cock block him.

Coming to his rescue and without thinking about my motives I turn to Frank and say, "Great, let's go, my car is just out back." Taking both of their arms, I lead them to the door. Once outside, I pretend to be tipsy and unstable, something that doesn't take too much acting as I have had way too much to drink. I hold onto both of the men tightly as we make our way outside and around the corner to the dark parking lot where you and I parked. On the way I am thinking fast. Should I do what I have in mind? Am I crazy? What will you think? Throwing caution to the wind, I smile and think, "What the hell! It will be sexy to have Frank watch as I seduce his friend."

I maneuver the men to the door of our car and use the key fob to unlock the doors. I open the back driver's door and throw my purse into the seat. I notice that with the door open and cars on all sides, we are completely shielded from anyone's view.

Taking a deep breath, I think to myself, "Well, it's now or never". Turning to Roger, I move up to his chest and bat my eyelashes at him and thank him again for the drinks. He puts his hands on my arms to steady me as I put mine on his chest. He looks down at me and I move up on my toes and press my lips against him. Instantly, he kisses me back with a deep passion, moving his hands down to my ass and making me moan into his mouth.

Our tongues dance together for a few seconds till I hear Frank clear his throat. "Uhm, I'll just wait for you in the car, Frank." Pulling away from Roger's embrace, I tell him, "Wait, don't go." He hesitates and turns back, standing just an arm's length away from me.

"I haven't thanked you yet for walking me to my car", I say in a husky voice. I make a sudden decision. I mean, I have to give Frank a little something too, right? It's only fair. I'm in full slut mode now and have no reservations. I can only imagine what you are thinking as you listen to this. I reach out, grab Frank's hand and pull him over to me. Grasping him behind the neck, I pull his mouth to mine and repeat the kiss I just gave his friend. He hesitates for just a second, then starts to kiss me back, putting the hand I'm not holding onto my shoulder. I move his other hand to my breast and he kisses me harder, squeezing my breast and making a line of electricity run down to my clit.

Reaching back, I put my hand on Rogers groin, feeling his huge bulge twitch. Massaging one man and being felt up while kissing his friend, I'm in heaven. I realize that things are rapidly getting out of control, but I'll stop here with Frank now that he's felt me up. Moving both hands back to Roger, I quickly undo his belt and pull down his zipper, sliding my hand inside his jeans and briefs to grasp his hot cock. He makes a sexy noise as I start pumping my hand up and down on his exposed cock, feeling his pre cum coat my fingers.

Stepping back from Frank's kiss, I turn and yank Rogers pants down to his knees and push him back down on the seat through the open car door. Slowly following him in, I place a hand on each of his knees and lean over, holding his eyes with mine and lick the length of his cock. He groans and lays back down on the seat and I take the head of his cock into my mouth and start sucking on it. I feel Frank's hands on my legs from behind, running up under my dress and caressing my ass. OMG, I forgot about him! What was I thinking? This is a vulnerable position. Just as I'm about to push his hands away, he rubs his fingers across the crotch of my wet panties sending a wave of lust through me and causing me to force more of Rogers cock into my willing mouth. Oh my god, I'm about to have a threesome...and I want it!

I begin to bob up and down on the cock in my mouth, faster and farther until I'm gobbling him like a porn star, moaning and gasping as the fingers between my thighs rub harder and harder, pushing my panties up into my pussy. Finally, Frank grasps my panties and pulls them down and off as I go onto first one foot then the other to help him remove them completely. Roger is now in bliss, his hands moving to my head and twinning in my hair. I wish that he would pull my hair and make me his little cock sucking slut, but I can tell he is hesitant to go too far. Oh well, I think. I really can't complain.

I feel frank, flip my skirt up over my back, exposing my bare ass and pussy to the night air. He caresses me back there for a minute before I feel his fingers invade my soaked pussy. He strokes in and out of me, rubbing my g-spot every few strokes. Getting impatient, I pull my mouth off of Roger and look back over my shoulder and tell him, "Hurry up and fuck me!" Going back to Rogers wet glistening cock, I resume giving him deep sexy head, using my tongue, lips and suction like you taught me. The hands have disappeared from my ass and pussy, hopefully to release Franks cock. Then I feel it. The unique feeling of a stiff cock head rubbing up and down my slit.

Forcing my mouth all the way down on Roger, I take him to the hilt as Frank forces his hard cock all the way in me in one smooth motion...and just like that, I'm cumming! My knees shake and Frank has to hold me up as I grind my lips and nose into Rogers shaved groin, his tasty cock deep in my mouth. I don't know how long I came but I eventually needed air and pulled up off of Roger, keeping just the head in my mouth and breathing in through my nose. Behind me Frank starts to fuck in and out of my wet pussy, getting faster and faster. There I am, half naked in a parking lot in the middle of town, being fucked from behind by a stranger while I such his friend's cock.

I can't believe how slutty I'm being and how hot it makes me feel to act like a wanton whore. I want Rogers cum now, so I don't waste any more time. I use every trick I know to suck and swallow his throbbing cock and force him to cum. Each time I pull my head up, I force my pussy back against Franks' thrusts hearing his thighs slap against mine with a naughty sound. Harder and harder he fucks against me and I start cumming and cumming, my orgasms blending into each other as I'm roughly used by the two men.

Finally, Frank whispers, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" and thrusts hard into my pussy, and buries the head of his cock against my g-spot, making me scream with pleasure around Rogers cock. Pushing him over the edge too, he grabs a handful of my hair (finally!) and thrusts his cock into my mouth and holds my head down as he starts cumming. Meanwhile, Frank begins to shoot a massive load of scalding hot cum in my pussy! My resulting orgasm nearly makes me faint and it's all I can do to keep swallowing Rogers cum as it blasts into my throat.

Finally, Franks pulls his softening cock out of my pussy and I come up for air and lay my head down on Roger's thigh. I stand there lewdly bent over at the waste, my exposed ass in the air as convulsions continue to run through my body from my orgasm and I grunt softly with the feeling of each one. Slowly, I stand up and help Roger out of the back seat as Frank puts his cock away.

Leaning back against the car I say, "Thanks boys, that was fantastic, but I have to go. I am so late and my friend will wonder what happened to me." Roger closes the back door and opens the driver door for me and I slip behind the wheel with a smile.

"So now what?" Roger asks. "Can we see you again? Can I have your number?"

Looking up at him I shake my head. "I don't think that would be a very good idea," as I start the car and put it into gear. "I don't think my husband would like it if you called." I shut the door. Both men step back with a look of shock and surprise as I pull forward out of the spot. "But thanks for the great fuck, have fun tonight and think about me!", through the open window as I drive off, already thinking about where I can pull over and let you out. Glancing in the mirror, I see Roger and Frank high five each other. Around the corner, I pull into a dark parking lot and walk to the back of the Jeep, opening the hatch. You get out and shut the gate and stare at me. I'm suddenly scared. Have I made you upset? Are you mad at the change of plans?

Suddenly, you grab me by the back of the head and crush me to your mouth, forcing your tongue deep into my cock sucking mouth! Your other hand reaches between my bare thighs (where the hell did my panties go?) and your fingers thrust deep into my pussy, lifting me to my toes. You scoop the cum out of my leaking pussy and pulling down my top, smear it all over my heated breasts, massaging the cum into my chest, pinching my nipples.

Reaching back down, you scoop up another handful and roughly turn me around and up against the car. Flipping my skirt up, you spread the cum on my ass, dipping back down, over and over again, getting every drop out of my pussy and rubbing it on my tight ass, massaging it into me with your fingers, sliding first one then two into slippery digits into me. I know what's coming and I whimper with delight and anticipation as you bend me over, smearing more cum on your cock that you have freed from your jeans and slipping it's long thick length into my ass in a slow, steady motion.

I immediately start cumming as you roughly take my ass right there on the street with cars going by just on the other side of the retaining wall I parked behind. It only takes you a minute to cum as you ram your cock inside me all the way and cum in my ass. Even before my orgasm stops, you pull out and tell me, "Get in the car slave! You are going to go home, wash me carefully and spend the night servicing and pleasing me!" I manage to say, "Yes, Master" and stagger to the front seat on shaking legs and get in. On the way to the motel, you say nothing, but you reach over and expose my breasts from my top, the cum drying on them and roughly pinching my nipples causing my pussy to spasm. I take note that you cum is running out of me and realize that my skirt is probably ruined, but I only smile thinking about the night to come, being used by my master.