Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 04

Story Info
Middle aged married man meets hotwife at her home.
5.7k words
4.64
9.6k
10
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Chapter 4: Good News

Tuesday was a long day of discussing and hashing through technical issues and budget concerns associated with the new contract. We finally got things resolved in the late afternoon so that changes could be incorporated. We planned to return the following morning to sign all the documents. After completing the formal crossing of "T's" and dotting of "I's", the group headed off for the half-day drive back to the office. I had checked my voice mail Tuesday evening and early Wednesday morning, but there was nothing from Dr. Jeff.

When I finally arrived back to my office late Wednesday afternoon, I checked through my voice mail and e-mail. There was a message from Tonya to call her. It made me a little nervous, but I returned her call immediately.

"Hey Matthew, welcome back," Tonya said as soon as she picked up the receiver. The wonders of caller ID.

"I haven't gotten anything from Dr. Jeff yet if you were wondering," I told her.

"Oh you won't get anything," Tonya replied. "I've already called him to get the results and told him that it might be best not to leave anything on your voice mail or e-mail in the event that someone else may get into it. I don't know whether or not your secretary has your passwords. HOWEVER my dear old friend, the news is good and you are as clean as a new born babe. I pretty much thought you would be, but I had to make sure given that you did admit to dipping your pen in a few strange inkwells."

I laughed at her little analogy. How many people today even knew what an inkwell was unless they were history buffs. Nevertheless, I had to chuckle at Tonya. She indeed was one to make sure she didn't sit around waiting and wondering or trusting to others. She was the poster child for proactive. She probably had been bugging Jeff for the past two days. I already mentioned that's why she rose in the ranks as fast as she had. Nothing got by her. I thought I should give a motto to Tonya, "I'm on it and it's already done."

"Nobody is happier to hear that than I am," I said. "I was getting a bit worried that I hadn't heard anything."

"So with that good news comes the next step," she added. "I'm looking forward to our maiden voyage together although I don't think there are any maidens involved. My monthly visit from Mother Nature will certainly be over tomorrow, but I already have someplace I have to be in the afternoon. I know evenings won't be easy for you so how about Friday afternoon at my house? I can take off a bit early and if you can meet me there between say 2:00 and 2:30 that would give us at least a couple of hours before you had to go home. My house would be better than some sleazy motel for sure. We could have a drink or two and get to know each other better as the old cliché goes."

"That would be perfect," I responded, my heart already pounding at the thought of finally getting into bed with Tonya. "I'll make sure there's nothing on my calendar so that I can get to my 'dental appointment' that afternoon."

Tonya laughed out loud. "Dental appointment at 2:00 it is," she chuckled. "I'm sure I have some great ways to clean your molars, or at least mine. Make sure you have a firm toothbrush."

We both laughed and hung up. We didn't have any more conversation all the next day or Friday morning, but I was pretty certain that our date was still on.

I left work about 1:30 to get to Tanya's. She and Phil lived in a relatively spread out neighborhood so there were no neighbors peeking out back windows or over back fences. Their garage was set up to face away from the street so that rather than looking at garage doors, people driving by saw what looked like more house. I pulled around behind her house and parked in front of the garage. My car would not visible from the street, and the trees and bushes around their ample property assured that I wouldn't be visible in the event any of her neighbors were out and about.

Before I could even knock on the door, it opened. Tonya stood in the doorway wearing what I could only describe as a long tee shirt or beach cover up. Frankly, I was glad she wasn't wearing something stupid like garish cheap hooker type lingerie. Stark naked would have been super, but this was pretty nice since the light shown through the thin cotton material, and I would have bet the mortgage that the shirt was all that she was wearing.

"Matthew Sweetie," she said joyously and her arms around my neck. She gave me a big hug and kiss on the lips. It wasn't a devilishly passionate kiss, but something befitting our long term friendship rather than our budding sexual connection. It was comfortable and it made me feel comfortable knowing that our past platonic relationship was about to go to the next level.

"I can't believe that we are finally going to do it," she added kissing me again. "It's all I could think about ever since you noticed my ankle bracelet and started with all those questions."

"Look," she said holding out her barefooted leg, "I'm wearing it now as your new hotwife playmate."

I could hardly say anything because she was pulling me farther into the kitchen. She picked up a glass of white wine that was sitting on the island counter and sipped. Also sitting on the counter was also a small plate of cheese and crackers. I laughed to myself. She was going at this like she was entertaining one of her lady friends. It was sweet, and it added a hint of innocence to the intent of our meeting here today.

"Let me get you a drink so we can celebrate," she said opening a lower cabinet door and bending to fetch something from a shelf. When she bent over, the tee shirt hiked up enough in back to just barely cover her crotch. My heart was pounding as I anticipated the remainder of the afternoon. I was playing it as cool as I could manage because I didn't think pouncing on her like a horny bull was what she really had in mind. Time enough for that.

She pulled out an unopened bottle of Maker's Mark, turned to me, and held it out.

"This is what you ordered at the Peppercorn the other night so I assume it's one of your favorites. I got it just for you. Brand new, never been opened. I can't say the same for me though," she giggled.

"Thank you Dear," I smiled taking the bottle. "It's always nice to taste something nice even if it has already been opened. It's often easier deal with a bottle that's been opened rather than all the work of being the first to open it."

We both laughed a little at the double entendres. I opened the bottle as she fetched a glass and some ice. I poured myself a fairly generous amount, swished it around the ice a little, and held it up.

"Here's to a wonderful afternoon with a beautiful sexy lady." I said clinking her glass.

"Let's hope that it's going to be more than just one afternoon," she added clinking back. "Here's to many afternoons."

I took a healthy sip of my drink. I wanted to relax, but not get bombed. A little buzz can enhance any sexual situation, but too much only works in the wrong direction.

"I brought you a present," I said reaching into my pocket. I held out the panties she had given me at the Peppercorn and that I had used to mop my cum from the other night. At first, she seemed a bit puzzled as she took them. Then, she could see that the crotch was essentially as stiff as a board from dried semen. She burst out laughing and came over to hug me again.

"What did you do Matthew?" she asked with a sly little grin. "Did you use my good panties as a cum rag to to jerk off in?"

"Not exactly," I answered and recounted the whole story about my solo pleasure while wearing them over my face the other night in the hotel.

She gave me another hug and kiss. This time the kiss was more serious and involved her tongue searching for mine. We kissed for long enough that I was developing a definite chubby in my pants. Tonya continued to hug me as she ground her belly into what she obviously knew was my growing erection.

"Matthew Sweetie, you just proved to me that you are indeed a dirty old man," she whispered huskily, "and I adore dirty old men; the dirtier the better. You will learn that keeping pace with my dirty mind isn't easy but worth the effort. Slug down the rest of that drink and let's stop wasting too much time. I'm not about to hurry anything too much, but we've had enough chit chat."

I swallowed the rest of my drink by chugging it back cowboy style as she set her glass and the panties on the island.

"I'll leave these here on the island," she said sexily giving me another deep kiss to rattle my brain a little more, "so that Phil can see them when he gets home. He's going to laugh his ass off as well as be horny as a toad."

Without another word, Tonya dropped to her knees. She unhooked my belt and unzipped my pants to pull them down. She slipped off one loafer and the other, pulled off my socks, and then helped me step out of my pants. I still had on my briefs which were bulging from my stiff manhood. Tonya put her face to the bulge and breathed in deeply.

"Ummm," she said in a low purr. "I love the scent of male musk. Based on your little story about jerking off with my panties over your face, I know you're just as much a fan of female pheromones."

She pulled down the briefs and my stiff cock bounced up to aim right at her face.

"Hi there," she said with a little giggle. "Nice to see you again Mr. One Eyed Snake. Do you remember me from the other evening? I'll bet you do. I rubbed your belly till you spit up all over my hand."

She wrapped her hand around my cock and nuzzled her nose into my scrotum before licking it.

"Well Mr. Snake," she teased. "I see you brought your two friends along to hang around. Don't be afraid of me. I don't bite. But I do suck."

She licked my balls as she pumped my cock. Then she licked all the way up the shaft to top where she ran her tongue around the head and tickled the little pee-cum hole with the tip of her tongue. At that point, she engulfed nearly the entire length in her mouth back to her throat. She began that slow deep mouth fucking action I saw her use on Dr. Jeff. No wonder he was squirming and moaning. I was insane with pleasure and could barely contain my urge to grab Tonya's head and fuck it till I came. But this was no start to finish blowjob. This was the prelude to the main event. It was imperative that I keep my composure and not allow myself to pop off in a selfish race to orgasm.

Tonya seemed to sense how much I could take. In a few minutes she stood, kissed me and said, "I know you've been here many times, but I don't think I ever gave you a tour of the bedroom. Grab your clothes and follow me."

I gathered up my pants and socks and shoes and followed Tonya up the steps; my rigid cock point the way and bobbing up and down like a tree branch in the wind. I was right behind my hostess going up the stairs and simply couldn't help sliding my hand up her inner thigh, between her legs and slipping my thumb in to what I discovered to be a soaking slippery pussy.

"I KNEW you were a bad boy," Tonya giggled. "Easy does it cowboy."

Tonya and Phil's bedroom was large and tastefully furnished. Directly opposite the foot of the king-sized bed was a six foot long dresser with a mirror that matched the length. One wall held the opening to a large walk-in closet and the door to what appeared to be a relatively large master bathroom. On the other wall next to the bed was a double window looking out to the yard below. The window was flanked by built-in shelves containing a variety of vases, knick-knacks and small statues.

As we entered the room, I basically threw my pants, socks, and briefs on an upholstered chair near on the side of the bed near the window. I flipped the shoes in front of it. Tonya indicated that she wanted me to sit on the edge of the bed. I took off my shirt as she pulled her tee shirt over her head revealing her beautiful naked body. Without a word, she was on her knees again sucking my cock and rubbing my legs. I ran my fingers through her hair and watched as she took my cock slowly and deeply into her mouth. I was in heaven.

She stood and pulled me to my feet putting her arms around me and kissing me deeply and passionately while grinding her belly against my erection. I returned it with equal passion and let my hands roam to her firm ass cheeks, her back, her breasts, and down to her crotch.

"Matthew," Tonya whispered into my ear. "I know you're ready to jump my bones, but I want us to take things slow and savor our time together. I love long slow fucking and sucking and really don't want a wham, bam, thank you ma'am. OK?"

"Sounds like a wonderful plan," I agreed.

She pulled back the covers on the bed and led me to lie next to her. We spent a long languid time just stroking and playing with each other's genitals while kissing. Finally she said, "I got the feeling you loved that little session in the hotel with my panties over your face. I'll bet you've beem thinking about going to the source of that scent and taste you enjoyed."

She lay back with her head on two pillows. Raising her knees and spreading them wide. She provided me with that perfect open vulnerable pose I love seeing women give men who appreciate the beauty of pussy. Just like at the Peppercorn, she gave me the perfect view of her ready and willing crotch. I stared mesmerized. I have loved this view of the female crotch ever since I first saw a photo of it many years ago in a super skin magazine that one of my friends used to hide in his room for jerk-off inspiration. We used to hide out in the attic above his garage, view his older brother's porn mags, and listen to his stories of sex with his girlfriends.

Tonya didn't have to say anything. I knew what I wanted to do next. I took her ankles and lifted her feet off the bed, holding them up and out so that she was even more open for me. I kissed her feet and ankles including the ankle bracelet on her right leg. It was my little "thank you" to the powers that be for allowing me to notice it that day in the cafeteria. I kissed her calves and inner thighs and moved in closer and closer to my destination. Her scent was intoxicating, so familiar from her panties, but exquisitely more intense. I lowered my face and innocently kissed her pussy. Using my thumb and forefinger, I gently spread the lips so I could view her open sex tunnel, pee hole and the sweet clit that was peeking out at me. I started my tongue just above her asshole and licked upward to her cunt hole. I inserted my tongue as far as I could and swirled it inside her. Then, licking up both inner lips to tickle her pee hole with the tip of my tongue as she had done with me. I swirled it around her clit before taking her sweet woman nubbin between my lips and sucking gently.

Tonya's hands grasped my hair and held my face to her wet opening. She had me where she wanted me, and the thing is, that's where I also wanted to be.

"Oh Matthew that feels so fucking good," she moaned deep in her throat. "More, more, more."

I set about to licking and nibbling and lightly biting as she moaned and humped my face.

"You love it don't you," she moaned rubbing her wet crotch all over my face. "You love the way I taste don't you? Tell me. Tell me."

I interrupted my tongue bath of her crotch and inner thighs long enough to tell her how much I loved the scent and taste of her sweet snatch nectar. I don't know how long I licked, and probed, and sucked. Ever since I got my first taste of pussy as a freshman in college, I have been hooked as if it were a drug. Just as with a drug, it seemed that when I ate pussy, I went into some sort of trance, lost in the scent and taste and feel of that special most secret part of a woman.

I heard Tonya's tell me, "Sweetie, do what you did last week in the booth. Put your fingers in me and work my g-spot while you lick my clit."

I moved back enough to insert my fingers and probe till her whimpering moan told me that I had found the right place. I stroked and pressed as I worked my tongue and lips on her clit. It was only minutes before she arched her back and pressed to my face and moaned out loudly.

"OH MY GOD MATTHEW! MATTHEW! MATTHEW!"

That's when I saw her nectar gush and splash on my wrist. This time I didn't have to watch from a distance. I pulled my fingers from her and plastered my mouth right over her pussy as my tongue lapped up every drop of her I could find. She pulled my head to her as she humped my face and continued cumming and cumming. Finally, she relaxed her grip and eased me away.

"I could keep going and going," she whimpered to me, "but I'm saving some for later. Come up here my sweet Matthew and kiss me."

I crawled upward and kissed her deeply. She licked my face and lips.

"Ummmm," she moaned. "I taste my pussy all over you. So, so nice. I love the taste of me on a man's face and cock."

We kissed again and then she eased me onto my back so that my head traded places with hers on the pillow. She turned and in seconds had my cock in her mouth. I looked down to watch and that's when I truly noticed the dresser mirror and its excellent placement in the bedroom. Our eyes locked in the mirror as I had a perfect view between my legs as Tonya alternated between sucking my cock and cupping and licking my scrotum. We looked at each other for a short time before she pulled away and smiled.

"You like watching don't you?" she giggled. "I can tell. You'll get to watch more, but right now I want to feel you inside me. I'll let you in on a secret my old friend. I've had fantasies of you penetrating me for a very long time. Longer than you probably realize."

She lay back again with her head on the pillow, with her feet held high and spread wide. She looked me right in the eyes and said, "Put your cock in me Matthew Put it right into my wet cunt hole. Penetrate me and fuck me as deep and as long as you want."

I've had a couple of other woman talk that dirty to me, but unfortunately it was never Jean. I had long wished that Jean could speak so frankly in bed.

I positioned myself between Tonya's spread legs and slid my cock balls deep into her.

"Oh Sweetie, that is so very nice," Tonya cooed smiling at me. "So, so nice. I knew your cock would feel so, so nice inside me."

I lay on top of her and started fucking her hard, fast, and deep.

"NO, NO, not like that Baby," she cooed. "Slow, easy, deep, I want to feel every inch of every stroke. I've thought about this for so long. We should have been doing this 20 years ago. We have 20 years to make up for so please don't jackrabbit me."

I understood and agreed. I got myself under control and put myself in the mind set for a long sensuous fuck. Each deep stroke was met with her pushing and grinding against me at the end. We got into a perfect rhythm of exquisite shared pleasure.

"Ummmm," Tonya cooed "I love this. I love how your cock feels inside me. I truly do love fucking, being fucked. I know you have to love fucking as much as I do. Tell me you love how your cock feels in me. Tell me how much you love fucking me."

I looked her square in the eyes and told her, "I do Tanya. Your hot wet cunt feels so fucking good surrounding my cock. So soft, so warm, so wet. I truly love fucking a woman who loves to fuck."

"Tell me you love fucking Phil's wife," she said. "I want to hear you tell me you love fucking Phil's wife."

I parroted her words. I couldn't believe I was fucking my old friend's wife and they both wanted it. "I love it Tonya," I told her. "I love fucking Phil's wife. I love fucking Phil's wife because she loves being fucked."

I don't know how long we went at it. I was in a zone. It's like a runner's high when your body settles into a comfortable pace and you keep on churning down the road feeling like you can go forever.

At one point Tonya said, "Do something for me. Stand up next to the bed."

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12