Hotwife gets Her First BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wanted to keep that fabulous cock in as deep as I could get it so as I pressed down hard I started to rock and grind my clit into his pelvic bone. He was squeezing and playing with my tits while I was pressing my clit down as hard as I could while grinding in a frenzy. Now I was cumming again and again in waves as I was grinding my clit against him. I felt his massiveness shifting in my cunt. His cock was so huge and hard that as I was grinding it at the based the whole cock was shifting his bulbous cock head back and forth deep in in my cunt causing waves of orgasmic sensation that I had never felt before. I didn't know if it was coming from his girth pulling at my clit or from the depth of his cock pressing against the entire length of my vagina. Whatever caused it, I'm not really sure but I was definitely cumming in waves again. By this time my whole body was actually slick with sweat. Then Adam said,

"Oh no, slow down Mary, I'm going to cum if you keep this up!"

So I leaned forward and arched my back a little allowing about 7" of cock to slide out of my pussy. When I did this David said,

"Oh my fucking god that is a beautiful site! Awesome, fucking awesome!"

Suddenly as I arched pushing my ass up off of Adams cock I felt David's mouth on my butthole with his tongue rimming and tongue fucking my hole as he spread my ass cheeks apart. Just when I thought nothing could feel better my husband provides even more pleasure. I was surprised because Adams cock was still half way in my pussy. David was licking me an inch away from the shaft of Adams cock. Regardless my anal treat didn't last long because Adam had another idea and I'm sure Adams ball slapped David's face as he suddenly slammed his cock balls deep. David pulled back as Adam began to fuck me faster holding me close to him. I realized he didn't want me to sit back on his cock because he liked to drill me hard from below in this position. This of course was fine with me I just stayed put enjoying his thick hard cock thrusting up into me. I felt myself building to another orgasm as he fucked me hard. And I do mean hard. He just kept fucking me for about ten minutes sending me into more waves of orgasms until he quickly flipped me on my back and continued to fuck me deep and hard. By now we were both slick with sweat. My legs spread wide and way back over my head and I pushed my cunt up to take maximum cock with every thrust. My hands were on his ass pulling him deep. We were in another fuck frenzy again for about 10 minutes. I was in heaven. I just kept cumming in waves.

"That's it Adam, just keep fucking me as long as you can. I love your fucking cock. Fuck me deep Fuck me as deep as you can. I'll never tell you to stop." I panted.

"Mary you have the most beautiful pussy. I love the feeling of my cock completely buried deep in you Mary. Take my cock Mary take it all!" He said as he drilled me like a piston! He was slamming deep and harder and faster than I have ever been fucked! It was crazy. Fucking crazy. I was covered in goosebumps, gasping and cumming uncontrollably! Suddenly I realized I was squirting as I was cumming! What the Fuck! I had never done that before!

"Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, I'm going to cum Mary! I going to cum deep in your pussy!"

In a final thrust we pressed and held as that beautiful cock pumped my cunt full of another load of cum. I thought we were done but he left his cock deep in my cunt.

"That was fucking incredible" I heard my husband say. "Just fucking incredible."

I was gently running my fingertips around Adams backside with my legs still way back and my ankles crossed behind his back. I was in no hurry for him to pull that beautiful cock from the depth of my cunt. I just relaxed and enjoyed the feel of his massive cock completely filling my cunt. It's a little bit hard to tell with Adams cock because it never really shrinks much, it just gets a little softer but at some point I began to realize that he was actually getting very hard again. I mean he never even pulled out so I could feel it when he suddenly began to become aroused again. The feel of his cock coming to life again while it was still jammed deep in my cunt was mind blowing. It immediately had me hot and ready to fuck again. With his cock as hard as ever he now continued to fuck me again and before I knew it I was gasping once again in delight as we slowly got back into our rhythm.

"Unfucking believable!" David said.

"You guys are amazing"

Adam was fucking me hard again pushing all the cum out of me. This was some real sloppy fucking that was happening and I found it really made me exited. I could feel cum running over my ass hole and I could hear his ball slap against me as he fucked me hard. I didn't care about a wet spot or that my ass was in a pool of cum - It just excited me more - I loved it! I swear Adam fucked me hard continuously for at least another 20 minutes and I was able to work up to three more waves of orgasms before Adam finally pumped a last load deep in my cunt. When Adam rolled off of me I remained on my back with my knees up and my cunt positioned for David to see my wide open stretched pussy. I could feel the cum oozing out and over my crack. David and I were smiling at each other. I could see his cock was hard and ready so I said,

"Honey, are you up for some really sloppy cum fucking?"

"Babe, there is nothing that I would love more than to fuck your sloppy cunt right now!"

With that my husband proceeded to fuck me harder than he ever has for about 25 minutes. We rotated into our favorite positions and as always David ate my ass and pussy to orgasm between positions. Even though I love Adams huge cock I love fucking my husband and I always do cum when we fuck. By the time David left his final load balls deep I was so sweaty and exhausted that all I wanted was a shower and some food.

We were in Jamaica for just three days and I have no idea how many times I fucked Adam and David. We took a day off in between to see the sites and relax but other than that we were fucking. After that first session the boys were more relaxed with each other so I enjoyed a lot more of both of their attention at the same time. David and Adam had no problem eating me as the other one fucked me! David didn't seem to mind Adams big balls slapping his face as he consumed my ass. We fucked in the shower and in the pool but mostly on the bed where I could use all the pillows to achieve maximum penetration. We fucked all weekend and we both loved every second of it.

David and I plan to go back to hook up with Adam again in a couple of month but we fuck almost every day now and we've hooked up with a few bulls locally since Jamaica. One thing is for sure - we love the Hot Wife lifestyle and we could not be happier. It may not be for everyone but if as a woman you are even slightly multi-orgasmic and you actually like to have orgasms, you may be surprised at the heightened orgasmic plateaus that you will reach with the support and encouragement of your husband and an additional man to join in. I always enjoyed sex and generally never have a problem having an orgasm because I make sure that it happens but I never in a million years though I would regularly reach the level of orgasmic ecstasy that I now reach with the support of my husband in our Hot Wife lifestyle.

12