HotWife Iris has Date with Young Jack

Story Info
Buxom bride's first date as with a young stud.
3.8k words
4.31
127.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aynsley
Aynsley
85 Followers

"You seem nervous," I said, as I watched my voluptuous wife, Iris, fidget in the passenger seat of our car. She kept adjusting her low-cut, black silk blouse, to maximize the cleavage she'd be showing to our young, soon-to-be friend.

"Well, of course I'm nervous," Iris shot back with a grin. "I haven't gone on a date, since I started dating you, and now I'm giddy with excitement to meet Jack."

I couldn't decide who was more excited; my HotWife or me. Tonight was hopefully, the realization of a long time desire of mine; to see my pretty wife with a young stud. Iris and I had married, about four years ago, after both of us had gotten divorced from our first mates.

Since early in our relationship, we had occasionally played a card game where we'd draw from a deck, and each card would have questions about past sexual history. My prior experience was nothing like Iris's, so I generally found out quite a bit more than Iris did. The game was an exciting way to enhance an erotic evening, as well as a fun way to get to know each other.

On one occasion, Iris pulled a card that asked whether you had ever 'done it' with more than one other person at the same time. Iris shared that she had almost 'done' two guys at once, back in her wilder 'LA' days. After a party, she had returned to her date's apartment, for some expected 'nooky'. Unbeknownst to her, while stripping naked in the bathroom, her date had talked his roommate into joining them. Iris exited the bathroom to be confronted by the sight of two naked guys, sitting on the bed, eager to 'do' her.

The thought of my wife being naked, in front of two nude guys, drove me crazy. Iris said she chickened out, and slept alone, in another room. But, I could tell the idea of being with more than one guy, still had an appeal for my beautiful wife.

I've always thought it would be incredible, to be married to a HotWife; a loving bride who enjoys the occasional company of other men. Both, the thought of another guy 'doing' my wife, making her a true MILF, and the thought of joining in with our guest, were very exciting images. And, whenever I observed Iris being flirtatious (she's naturally, very gregarious), these very thoughts ran through my head.

From that point on, I would occasionally bring up the idea, and teased Iris about it. Whenever I did, she would give me that cute little smile of hers, but never said 'No' to my fantasy. This summer, I decided to press the idea to reality, and tonight looked like the night it was going to happen.

I had hooked up with Jack, using an online service. I had posted some pics of my HotWife's 38FF's, along with some sexy poses, and asked if any guys in their 20's were interested in enjoying my MILF. Among others, the 28 year old Jack responded. We exchanged Emails to get to know more about each other, and followed up by having a one-on-one meeting between Jack and me at a bar.

I thought Jack was perfect. He was 6'1", an athletic body, dark hair, and an air of confidence mixed nicely with intelligence and manners. While we talked over a drink, Jack shared his interests, and I could tell he was fascinated at having the opportunity to be with a woman of experience. He seemed to have the same lust for older women, that I had, back when I was a yute. I also surmised that he was a 'tit man', like me, so I knew he would be really turned on by my voluptuous HotWife.

We agreed to meet at the bar of a hotel where I had planned to reserve a room for the night. If Iris and Jack hit it off, we wouldn't have far to go.

At 45 years, and the mother of one child, Iris was still absolutely gorgeous. She had big grey eyes and dark, shoulder length hair that had faint red highlights. On numerous occasions, friends of mine had commented on how pretty she was.

For tonight's 'date' she had gotten her finger and toe nails painted a deep red. My MILF was never shy about exposing her massive cleavage, and I had convinced her to wear a skirt with a deep slit, so she could flash some leg. Her pretty, painted red toes peeked out through the open-toed, 3" mule heels that my MILF had on, and the red polish contrasted nicely with the black fishnets she wore. It was all I could do not to 'jump her bones' right there.

I had even gotten Iris to wear an anklet that said 'HotWife', which she was now wearing on her right ankle, signaling that she was married, but allowed to 'play' with others. It was such a turn-on to see the mule and the anklet dangle from her foot. I've always loved that look.

Iris's workouts this summer had really paid off, and her bountiful curves were very firm. To me, her 5'7" body screamed, "Yeah, I'm a HotWife…so what are you going to do about it?"

I had tried to get my MILF to go 'braless', but Iris never does that. Instead, she put on her plunging, sheer, black lace bra, which I knew would be an incredible turn-on, once Jack got to that point.

We arrived a few minutes after 7pm, and I spotted Jack sitting at a booth, over by the window. As it is with most hotel bars at 7pm, there were very few patrons. Jack got up, as we walked over, and I could see his eyes visually undressing my HotWife.

"Hi Jack. This is my wife, Iris."

Jack was obviously impressed with my MILF's bosom, as he looked a little dumbfounded extending his hand. Iris walked up, took Jack's hand, and slowly pulled him closer until her beautiful mouth was on his. A little stunned at first, Jack soon recovered, and started to return the kiss with enthusiasm. After a few moments of their deep embrace, Iris stepped back and said, "Whew…that was nice."

She turned to me and said with a smile, "I wanted to get the awkwardness of the first kiss out of the way. Now we can relax and get to know each other."

I love it when Iris flirts, and she seemed to really be 'in the mood', tonight, which was a good sign. Iris sat down across from Jack, and I went to the bar to grab a round of drinks.

From my barstool vantage point, I could tell that Iris & Jack were getting along, splendidly. My MILF had crossed her legs, so that the slit in her jean skirt exposed her fishnet clad legs.

Jack pointed to my HotWife's anklet, and I could tell she was explaining it to him. It was obvious that Iris was very attractive to this young stud, and seemed to be flirting up a storm. She stuck her leg out straight, to let the anklet (as well as her mule) dangle. Jack used this opportunity well, as he grabbed my HotWife's ankle, and pulled it into his lap, pretending that he wanted a closer look at the anklet. He also showed his good memory, as he slipped Iris's shoe off and started to give her a foot massage (one of the things I had told him that my MILF loved).

When I brought the drinks to the table, Jack gave me a hesitant look, but I said, "Go ahead. She loves that."

I set their drinks down, and walked back over to my barstool vantage point to continue enjoying the show. Iris's foot rub had turned duel purpose. She was using the opportunity to get a feel of Jack's manhood with her pretty foot. About one and half drinks later, my MILF got up to go to the ladies room.

"How do you like Jack?" I asked, as Iris came by me on her way.

"Oh he's cuuuuute," Iris said with a smile, and continued on her way.

When my HotWife re-emerged, I noticed that additional buttons on her blouse were undone. The weight of her big boobs caused her shirt to momentarily 'open' as she strode over to my barstool, and I could see glimpses of her sheer bra as she walked. Iris said we should go, and we walked back to the table to rejoin our eager young friend.

"Well, Jack, are you ready to 'do me'?" my MILF said with a smile.

"Uh….yeah…I mean, yes, I'd love to," stammered Jack, as he sat back, looking a little stunned.

"Well, goooooood. I guess I won't be needing this," Iris said as she put one knee on the booth next to Jack, bent over, and grabbed his hand to give him a present. Jack looked down and opened his hand to see he was now the owner of my HotWife's thong.

Jack's look was priceless; first he was trying to come to grips with the fact that my MILF was now panty-less, and then he had to absorb the wondrous down-shirt shot Iris was giving him as his eyes were now inches from her lacey covered breasts. After giving him a few seconds to enjoy the view, my HotWife slowly bent further down to start a deep 'French Kiss' that lasted a good couple of minutes.

When the two of them came up for air, we headed out the door, to walk over to the lobby. While I signed for the room, Iris & Jack engaged in a cozy chat near the hotel elevator. After rejoining them, the three of us grabbed the next elevator, and those two resumed where they had left off in the bar, as soon as the doors closed behind us.

I could tell Jack's confidence was increasing as his hand was now, brazenly, up Iris's blouse, rubbing across her massive breasts, while his lips were locked with my obviously horny MILF. Quickly, Jack managed to unbutton her remaining blouse buttons, allowing his hands to roam more freely across Iris's bosom. Unfortunately, when we reached our floor, no one was in the hallway. Our fellow guests missed the show as my HotWife walked to our room with her blouse wide open, showing off her beautiful breasts beneath the sheer black, lacey bra.

Once inside the room, Iris quickly led Jack over to the bed, and had him sit down. My MILF quickly shed her blouse and skirt, and stood before the young stud wearing only her bra, her crotchless, black fishnet pantyhose, and her red mules. Then my HotWife straddled Jack's legs, and pulled his stunned face into her massive cleavage.

When she's really horny, Iris loves to have her breasts and nipples played with, and Jack seemed to enjoy 'playing'. He quickly freed my MILF's big boobs from their bra, and Iris's massive mammaries were now being kissed, licked, groped, fondled, grabbed, and pinched. Iris enjoyed the attention for a bit, and then went to work on freeing Jack's cock.

Once Jack's 7-1/2" inches (I'm guessing) was 'free', and pointing straight up, my HotWife proceeded to rub it, eliciting moans from Jack. This distraction lessoned the attention of Jack's 'boob play', and my MILF knelt down to bathe his raging cock with her beautiful mouth. Not long after that, Jack's moans got more pronounced, and he shot himself down the throat of my HotWife, who swallowed every drop, as she always does.

Satisfied with her work, Iris stretched out on the bed, scooting back to the pillows. My MILF had a big, beautiful, seductive smile, as she raised her knees and opened her thighs so that her 'landing strip' beckoned through the hole in the crotchless fishnets. The red polish on my HotWife's finger and toe nails glistened against the contract of the black fishnets, and I thought she looked sexy as hell.

Jack must have thought the same, as he quickly stripped to reveal his athletic body. Jack eagerly dove his head between Iris's spread legs and he began to drive his tongue deep inside my HotWife's love box. My MILF's moans seemed to indicate that this was not the first time that Jack had 'tasted' a woman. He also had remembered what I had told him about how sensitive Iris's clit is, and he used his thumb in conjunction with his tongue, to work my HotWife in to a frenzy.

The sight of my beautiful wife, in the throws of such pleasure, was an incredible turn-on. Her eyes were closed, her moans were getting louder, and she started to pull on Jack's head. She spread her thighs as wide as she could and she tried drive Jason's eager tongue even deeper. After several minutes of this intense pleasure, I was not surprised with what soon followed.

"Jack, Ohhhhhh, Jack….please fuck me. Stick it in. Fuck me, Jack," moaned Iris.

One attribute I adore about my HotWife is her passion for being fucked, once she's in the mood. And when I say fucked, I mean it in the plural sense. My MILF is multi-orgasmic, and once she's excited, or once she's had her first orgasm, Iris will become ravenous for the feeling of a hard cock pounding her into ecstasy.

I think Iris enjoys giving pleasure with her talented fellatio, but when it's her that's being pleasured, oral is good but fucking is what she really wants…for as long as she can last; and sometimes even longer.

Our young stud didn't have to be asked twice. Missionary style, Jack positioned his now raging hard-on so that the tip of his cock rested just inside the entrance to my HotWife's love box. My MILF was so moist he easily slid the head of his cock in. Slowly, Jack slid the entirety of his 7-1/2" until he was buried deep inside my HotWife.

"Hmmmmm," moaned Iris, finally feeling the cock that she so desperately craved.

Then, with one quick move, Jack pulled back and then pushed forward, slamming his cock as deep as possible within my MILF.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!," exclaimed Iris. "Oh…OHHHH My Gawd…OHHHH", she moaned, as she felt the initial thrust of Jack, and then felt his continued pounding as the young stud's pace and force picked up.

"Ohhhhh, OHHHHHHH, OOOHHHHHHHHHHH…..AHHHHHHHHHHHH," yelled Iris, gripping the bed cover tightly as her first orgasm exploded in a wave across her body.

When we had met for drinks, and reached the point where I knew this would be a 'go', I had shared with Jack my HotWife's multi-orgasmic abilities, and what would happen after her first orgasm. Jack had remembered well. He slowed his rhythm, but continued to pump his hard cock in and out of my MILF. Usually, once Iris has orgasmed once, it's not long until she's ready for her second and third wave of pleasure.

Jack was turning out to be a star student. His pace and pounding sped up as he could see that Iris was getting ready to orgasm again. Each of Jack's hands grabbed and groped a breast, further stimulating my horny HotWife.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhh, AHHHHHHH," moaned Iris as 'O' #2 brought a grimace of pleasure across her face.

Our young friend returned to his routine of slowing down, and then speeding up, and soon my HotWife was again moaning and grimacing with 'O' #3.

As my MILF caught her breath, I told Jack that Iris really likes to be pounded deep, and I handed him some pillows. Jack knew just what to do. He lifted my HotWife's hips, to elevate my MILF's muff on top of the pillows. Now, my HotWife's ravenous pussy was really exposed as it protruded atop the pile of pillows, even more vulnerable to the lust of young Jack, and his raging hard-on.

Slowly, Jack slid his stiff cock inside my MILF, but deeper this time, thanks to the pillows' elevation. Iris must have known what was coming, as she grabbed her thighs to spread herself as wide as possible. Jack quickly picked up his pace, and soon, he was pounding harder and deeper than at anytime before. However, this time the speed of Jack's strokes were slower, allowing him a chance to reach deep within my MILF with each and every thrust. My HotWife was now so 'in' the throws of passion, that she put her spread legs down and was using them to push her pelvis back, at opposing force, to meet each hard thrust of Jack. Iris's moans were now so loud I was sure, if we had any of neighbors, they were hearing her sounds of passion.

"OH Gawd…oh yes…fuck me…oh my gawd…OH! Oh YES, Fuck Me!...OHH!!, "OHHHH!!…OHHHHH GGGAWD", grunted Iris, as her fourth, and largest orgasm consumed her body in what appeared to be a crushing wave of pleasure.

"oh my gawd….oh my gawd…", muttered my MILF as she roll over on to her stomach, exhausted. I looked over at Jack, who was still hard as a rock, and said, "Hey Jack. Have you ever fucked a fairy butt?" and I pointed out the large fairy tattoo that Iris has at the small of her back, just above her large, round, fishnet clad bottom.

Jack looked down, smiled, and said, "Wow. That's cool. No, I haven't," and he started to rub the fairy with his hands. His fingers then drifted down to the large holes in the fishnets, and I could tell Jack was fingering my MILF, eliciting weak protests.

"No…let me rest…ohhh….no…no…wait," begged Iris.

I bent down and said, "Honey. Our young friend wants to fuck your fairy butt. However, I'm sure he'd be just as happy 'doing you' doggy style. So, what's it going to be? Doggy style or butt? Either way, I think he should get to fuck you with your fairy in front of him."

"…no butt…please…no butt," mumbled my MILF.

"Okay then, you'll have to get up on you knees," I said as I helped position my HotWife. Iris dutifully got up her knees, and scooted to the edge of the bed, presenting a lovely 'target' for our young, still horny, friend. With a smile from ear to ear, Jack grabbed my MILF's wide hips and plunged his hard 7-1/2" in to my HotWife's warm, wet, muff, from behind.

"Ahhhhhhhh….ohhh…ahhhh," moaned Iris, as she once again, felt Jack's stiff cock slide deep inside of her.

The sight of my MILF's fairy butt, up in the air, slowly being fucked by our young stud, was too much of a turn-on for me. I quickly stripped, got on the bed, and positioned my hard-on in front of Iris's beautiful mouth. As soon as she felt me brush across her face, she lifter her head and opened her lips, so I could slip in and enjoy the warmth of her mouth.

Exhausted as she was, it was all my MILF could do, to stay on her knees for Jack, and keep her lips wrapped around me. I gently held Iris's head, and pumped her delicious mouth. Meanwhile, Jack was reaching around to fondle my HotWife's dangling breasts, while his pelvis was softly banging my MILF from behind.

Soon, Jack and I were in unison, pushing ourselves in and out my HotWife, with the same rhythm. Having gotten so 'worked up', I was not long for my MILF's magical mouth. I shot what I had, with Iris holding on to me until she had swallowed every drop. Now finished, I pulled away to watch Jack work my HotWife from behind.

"Hey, Jack. How do you like that fairy?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh, she's beautiful. I'm going to remember this fairy for a looong time," Jack said with a smile.

Jack had started out slow, but now had sped up. He looked like he was finally getting close to unloading. Each thrust was long, deep, and slightly quicker. Both he and my MILF were now starting to moan.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhh," groaned Jack, as he climaxed and made his last few thrusts, ending with his hips buried against my HotWife's bountiful bum, allowing every drop of his cum to flow into my MILF's love tunnel.

"Oh gawd…oh gawd…ohhhhhhhh," moaned Iris as she felt the warmth of Jack's juices explode deep within her.

Both rolled onto the bed in a pile of exhaustion. I bent over and kissed my HotWife and she meekly returned a satisfied smile. A trace of Jack's semen dripped from my MILF's well spent pussy.

I got up, got dressed, and said I was going down to the car, to get our bags. I suggested the two of them have some fun in the shower, before Jack leaves. When I got back to the room, I heard giggling and voices coming from the bathroom. I peaked in and, sure enough, the two of them were soaping each other's naked body and playing in the shower. Jack appeared to be enjoying the chance to grope every voluptuous curve of my HotWife.

Aynsley
Aynsley
85 Followers
12