HotWife Iris has Date with Young Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aynsley
Aynsley
85 Followers

I thought to myself, how 'hot' can you get? I leave my MILF, alone with a young stud, and come back to find them naked and groping each other, under the spray of hot water.

I went to get some ice, and when I returned, I heard Jack and Iris grunting and moaning. Again I peaked in and discovered Jack was, once again, taking my MILF from behind. Iris's hands were on the shower wall, leaning forward, in the same position that a cop frisks you. Her big boobs were hanging, dangling, and being groped by Jack, as he reached around while he was doing the 'ole in and out'.

Jack's pounding got faster, and he was obviously about to drive my horny HotWife into another mind blowing orgasm. He moved his hands down to grab and hold Iris's wide hips, giving him greater leverage for his deep, hard thrusts.

The visual of young Jack fucking my HotWife like this, was just incredible. They were both grunting and moaning, and my MILF's massive breasts were bouncing and swaying all over the place, as Jason's pelvis continued to bang against my HotWife's big booty. The scene was incredibly HOT.

Many minutes later, the two of them emerged, both grinning from ear to ear.

As Jack got dressed, I opened some champagne for the three of us, so we could toast our delightful evening.

"That was fun, Jack," said Iris, "we need to do this again."

"You bet, Mrs. C. Anytime," said Jack.

We downed our champagne, and Iris gave Jack one more deep kiss (allowing Jack to fondle my MILF's voluptuous breasts one last time). We said good-bye to our young stud…or maybe…it was just au revoir.

After Jack left, my HotWife dropped her robe, flopped her voluptuous, naked body on the bed face up and spread-eagle, and said with a smile, "Do ME, honey."

Who could turn down an offer like that?

Aynsley
Aynsley
85 Followers
12