Hotwife Lisa Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa warms up for the big day.
838 words
4.18
60.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bgddy
bgddy
8 Followers

Lisa and Jack Trade Favors

It was still a few days before Travis was scheduled to start remodeling our bathrooms and I was dying to keep asking Lisa if she was really going to walk around half naked in her little sexy nightie while he was there. I resisted the urge though, as I didn't want to do anything to that might discourage her from doing just that. It seems my mind and my dick could think of nothing but the sight of old Travis bouncing my pretty little wife’s cunt up and down on his monster cock. I wondered if he would ask her to suck him, would he eat her pussy as he told the guys he’d like to do? Would she like it so much she’d fuck him two or three times? Would he shoot off in her? I had a constant raging hard-on and yet I knew that there was a chance she was just talking and none of this would actually happen. I was encouraged by what happened next though.

Lisa called my office around 11 a.m. “Did you arrange for somebody to come by here today?” she asked in a mischievous tone. “No, of course not”, I answered, ‘what are you talking about?”

“Well, I was just stepping out of my shower when the doorbell rang and it’s Jack. It’s not even noon yet and he’s had a few already and has a bottle with him. He said he has some problems he needs to talk to someone about and that you told him I was a good listener.”

“What?”, I asked incredulously. “That was around six months ago when he was having problems with his girlfriend Stacy. And I was implying that Stacy could talk to you, not him!”

“Well, he’s here now, so I guess I’ll just have to get rid of him. Don’t worry about it”, she sighed, “can you pick up some wine on your way home and a bottle of Wild Turkey? Talk to you later, Hon.”

Oh, damn! I had to tell my aching cock to settle down! Wild Turkey was Travis’ drink! I never touched it and neither did Lisa! She’s gonna let him fuck her, I thought, she’s gonna tease the hell out of him and have a few drinks and fuck the shit out of ol’ Travis! Then I started to get a funny feeling in my gut. Is that what I wanted? Would I be able to kiss her knowing she could have had his big dick in her mouth or kissed his balls like she had mine on many occasions. Could I fuck her knowing that his cum had shot all up in her cunt and scalded her pussy? And that she had bucked and groaned as that big piece of meat ground into her ass? You damned right I could, I answered myself smiling cockily.

Lisa acted a little uptight that evening. We went through the motions of dinner and a little TV and settled into bed around 10 pm. “I need to tell you something”, she said as she cuddled, “but I don’t want you to be angry.”

“New Years eve night, when we took the guys home, I’d had a lot to drink and I kind of let Jack and Travis do some serious smooching on me. They both kissed me a lot and I let them feel my breasts and my legs.” She started.

“Hey”, I interrupted, “don’t even worry about that. I know those guys are octupusses. Besides you’re just too sexy too resist”.

“Well, let me finish”, she said. “Jack was in a depressed mood today when he came over and I babied him a little. I had just gotten out of the shower so I was naked under my robe. I let him kiss me a little thinking that would satisfy him and maybe he would leave but he kept running his hands under my robe and he begged me to just let him kiss me…uhh..down there, you know. I asked him be satisfied with just feeling me some, but he insisted and lay me down on the sofa. I let him, honey. I know I shouldn’t have but I just let him do it. And I don’t want to be a cheat, so I knew I had to tell you about it.”

After I let it sink in a moment, I told her “Hey, don’t worry about it, nothing’s hurt right? He got a little thrill and you had a little fun, too I’ll bet.”

“I just don’t understand how he stopped there.” I quipped.

“I knew he wouldn’t”, she whispered, “ so I did him with my hand.”

I suddenly had the feeling that this was a test Lisa was pulling. She was gauging my reactions to Jack kissing her pussy and her jacking his cock to see if she should go ahead with the plan with Travis. “Honey”, I said, “I think you handled things nicely!”

Next: Travis Does the Job

bgddy
bgddy
8 Followers