Hotwife Lisa Ch. 03

Story Info
Travis does the job.
814 words
3.81
47.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bgddy
bgddy
8 Followers

Travis Does the Job

It was finally Friday! And even though every Friday was special because it was the last workday and time for nothing but fun and relaxation, this one was extra special. Today was the day! The anticipation of today had kept a raging hard-on in my pants for days on end. And if things happened like I hoped, it’s memory would be the source of many hot lovemaking sessions to come.

As I dressed for work, I began to worry. We hadn’t really talked much about a plan. Maybe I should have made it very plain that I fully expected her to tease, tantalize and fuck the shit out of my unsuspecting buddy. Maybe I should have told her that she could even suck his hard cock, lick his balls and let him kiss, suck and dick any part of her hot, sexy body he wanted to.

I was disappointed immediately when I came into the kitchen. Lisa had a white blouse and denim shorts on. Where was the baby doll see through nightie we had talked about. Had she changed her mind? Damn, I thought, she didn’t even put on her make-up. I was sure Travis would have fucked her if she was wearing a gunny sack, but I wasn’t sure he’d make a move without some teasing and encouragement from Lisa.

I was so fidgety by 10 am that I had to call. “Hey Baby, did Travis show up?” He came right after I left, she told me. And he was working hard on the front bathroom. By 1 pm, I was a bundle of nerves and anticipation. “Hey Sugar, just checking to see how you are.” I smiled into the phone. Everything was fine, she assured me with no mention of anything at all outside of the ordinary.

By 3 pm, I couldn’t stand it. I made up a flimsy excuse and left work to head for home. Travis’ truck was blocking the drive, so I had to park on the curb. I slipped to the front living room window hoping I might be greeted by a wondrous sight of Lisa sliding her hot pussy up and down Travis’ long shaft. No such luck.

At the kitchen door leading in from the garage, Lisa appeared quickly. “What are you doing home?” she almost hissed. There was no nightie but what she had on produced an immediate erection in me. Something she had obviously bought for this occasion as I had never seen it before. She had a smoky colored very transparent long thin gown on that had slits all the way down both sides and a tiny ribbon that tied the sides together at the waist. Her hot, bouncy tits were clearly visible and her nipples were extremely hard. I could see the contrast of her white, delectable thighs and the triangle of dark, tangled pussy hair. Damn, she was hot!

“He hasn’t seen me in this yet”, she whispered, “I wanted to be sure he finished the work first before I distracted him too much.” I looked past her into the living room and saw that she had set up the bottle of Wild Turkey, mix, glasses and an ice bucket.

Catching my glance, she whispered “Look, we can call this off, if you want to, are you sure you know I love you and that I’m just doing this for us?”

For some reason at that moment I had to know that she was as enthusiastic as I was about this so I pretended to have second thoughts.

“Yeah, maybe it’s not a good idea,” I said. “He’ll probably enjoy it so much he’ll be trying to get in your pants every week. And if he tells Jack, he’ll think he can hit on you pretty regularly too.”

To my delight, my beautiful. faithful, hot pussied wife did exactly what I wanted her to do.

“Whatever you want, Honey, but we’ve really already done just about everything. He’s already felt about everything I have and he’s kissed me everywhere. He’s sure not going to see anything he hasn’t already seen. And I don’t even remember if I told you, but I felt of him too that night in the backseat.”

“So what do you think?” I asked.

“I kind of have everything already planned,” she said with a pouty grin as she toyed with my tie, “and I think he’s definitely interested. I’ll ask him not to tell Jack, if that makes you feel better and I promise not to enjoy it too much.”

“Okay, you hot little piece of work, I’m outa here. But I want all the details, okay?” I said backing away and heading back to my car.

“Oh, Honey!” she called to me from the garage door, “can you wait until about 7 to come home tonight?”

Next: Lisa Goes Racing

bgddy
bgddy
8 Followers