Hotwife on a Hockey "Date"

Story Info
Husband sets up his wife with a good friend (inter-racial!!)
7.9k words
4.16
53.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers

WARNING

This is a story about a loving husband and wife that enjoy and thrive within a long-term hotwife lifestyle. He loves setting her up on dates, where she enjoys a wide variety of extra-marital sex acts. Sometimes those dates are black. Neither is into humiliation or cuckolding, and they find her dating enables a deep and compassionate communication in their marriage. If any of this bothers you, there are hundreds of new stories on this site that may interest you, so please go read something else. If you are still interested, I'd love to have you read and hopefully enjoy this.

*****

STORY

My husband of nearly 15 years, Jim, is a huge hockey fan. He's had two season tickets for years, and has worked himself over time to where his seats are really good. I guess they are considered prime seats, and they sure are not cheap. Only one problem. I really don't like hockey! I go to a game sometimes, but he knows it's just not my thing. So, Jim spends a lot of time seeking out another hockey fanatic that he can sit next to! Which is harder to do than you might think, since we live in southern California where surf is more popular than pucks!

When the team is away, Jim goes to a nice upscale sports bar near our house, and has a couple beers and keeps one eye on the game and one on the fans. He tries to find someone that really gets into the game, but is still reasonably sane (not all hockey fans are!) If he finds one, he'll buddy on up to him, and see if a friendship can happen. He's made some great friends this way, and they get access to some really great seats for home games.

At the start of this season, and all his "buds" from last season had moved away, or got wives or girlfriends that don't want their guy going to hockey games without them. So, he was alone, or stuck with me. But, the first 4 games this season were away, so Jim had an opportunity to spend some significant time finding someone new. And man did he find a good one!

For almost 4 weeks it was nothing but "Darin this" and "Darin that." They not only went to the bar together for every away game, but Darin went with Jim to all but one home game as well. I know they met for lunch occasionally, and they even joined a bowling league together. So, Darin was seeing Jim more than I did!! But I am not complaining, Jim and I still have lots of time together, and I love seeing my husband have such a good friend. Especially one that means I don't have to pretend to know what 'icing' or a 'blue line' is!

Well, a few months back our team was on the road in Colorado, so I knew Jim was going to head to the bar with Darin to watch the game. He came home from work at about 5:30, and seemed a little sullen for a hockey night.

"What's wrong, honey?" I asked my husband. "You seem down."

"Not really," he replied, smiling a little. "Just a late change of plans."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Darin has other plans for the night," Jim said. "You wanna go watch the game with me? It is against Colorado, so we might be able to leave early."

"I'd love to," I said with surprise excitement. "It's been awhile since I've watched a game with you. Just give me 30 minutes to shower and get some makeup on."

I took a really quick shower, did some decent makeup, and got dressed. Dressing is easy for a game, as Jim has bought me all the team's stuff you can imagine. Team leggings. Team jersey. Team socks. Team boots. Even Team panties. So I was just all decked out as a super fan, and I must admit, it's a pretty sexy look! At 5-5, 119 pounds, my body looked really good, especially my butt!!

"Damn you look hot!" Jim exclaimed as I walked down the stairs. "And it makes me very happy you aren't wearing a bra!!"

"Well, this jersey feels really good rubbing on my nipples," I laughed. "But no one will notice the nips though with the game going!"

With that we got in the car and headed off to the bar. We chatted the whole way there, and it seemed like no time before we were parking. I was actually looking forward to spending a couple hours with my husband, even if we were watching hockey.

"Why are we parking here at a hotel instead of in the bar's lot?" I asked. "It's like a half mile to the bar."

"It's not a mistake. I have a surprise for you," Jim said with a devilish smile. "I know how hockey is not your thing."

"Is this what I think it is?" I said excitedly with an uncontainable grin coming on.

"Yep," Jim replied, his smile turning into a big grin, too.

"Fuck yeah," Is all I could say. Over and over. "Fuck yeah." As I pounded my feet into the car's floorboard as I did a little happy dance!!

It has been almost a year since Jim has set me up on a date, so I just started trembling with excitement and anticipation when I figured out what was happening. I could see Jim trembling with excitement too. Whoever it was I was going to be seeing, I knew it was going to be good!! If you read any of my past stories, you know that Jim and I live a sporadic, on again - off again, hotwife lifestyle. From the looks of things, we were hitting a new "on-again" phase!!

"I can't believe you are taking me out to meet a date tonight," I said excitedly. "I am soooooo ready for this!!"

"I found a real special guy for you, too," Jim said calmly. "I know he is going to treat you really well. Hopefully he will treat you several times!!"

"Oh, this guy is in for the night of his life," my voice squeaked out. "He better have some good stamina!"

We walked briskly into the hotel, practically jogging to the elevator, and we rode in silence to the fifth floor, which seemed to take an eternity. My body was already fully aroused, and my nipples were protruding hard through my jersey. We walked down the hall, and stopped in front of a room where the door had been jammed open with the security door clip. I could hear that the hockey pre-game was on the TV in the room. We both stood silently for a bit looking at the door. I knew that whatever was behind that door was going to make Jim and me very happy tonight.

Jim looked at me with a cute sheepish half-smile, and I put my arms around his neck and gently kissed his forehead. Jim gets a little shy and skittish when the time comes to commit to turning me over to another man. Although he almost always goes through with it, he's backed out a few times at this point. It's at this point that his nerves and emotions are most exposed and raw, so I need to speak and act very carefully until Jim comes to his own decision.

"It's OK if you don't want to go through with this," I offered honestly. "It's been awhile since we've done this, so I understand it is a big step. I fully support any decision you make. I am OK with walking away and going to the bar to watch the game with you."

"You know how I get," Jim said softly. "I just get these little pangs of jealously when I think about what this guy will be doing with you in 20 minutes. I will be excited again as soon as I get over this hump."

"No matter what happens behind that door, you will always be my husband," I said softly. "Behind that door is just sex. I will never love him. You are the one I love."

"You are right," Jim said as he quickly snapped out of his mood. "Its time to get you laid."

"Thank you," I whispered in his ear as I let my hand slip down to the front of his jeans. "Damn, you are hard as a rock!" I exclaimed softly. "Do you want me to take care of this before I open the door and take care of his?"

"No," Jim replied in a near whisper. "I am soooooo horny thinking about what you are about to do, but I want to save mine for you until we get home tonight."

I squeezed his head and gave him another quick peak on the lips. "Love you," I whispered in his ear.

"Love you, too," Jim replied as he pushed the door open and pushed on my butt to guide me into the room. "It's time."

"Let's do this," I said as I passed through the open door. I gasped an audible "Wow!" as I laid eyes on my date. "He's gorgeous," just blurted out of my mouth.

"I'd like you to finally meet Darin," Jim said breathlessly. "He knows all about our lifestyle."

"Hi Amy," Darin said while standing up from his chair and extending his hand. "It is really nice to meet you. Jim has told me so many good things about you. And you are beyond gorgeous."

"It's nice to finally meet you," I replied, gazing up and down his body. "It is great that you and Jim have such a good friendship."

"I know. Your husband is such a great guy." Darin said respectfully. "But I must say this hotwife thing you two have going on caught me by surprise. I just can't believe he shares his beautiful wife with other guys"

"We don't share our secret with many," I said softly. "Jim must really trust you. And, yes, its true. From time to time Jim will find a date for me."

"Is this a date?" Darin asked. "I wasn't really sure what to call it."

"Well, it's what we call them," I explained. "This will be fun and new and exciting like a date, and you will get laid like a date. But then the analogy ends. I am not looking for any emotional attachment or even a friend. I am married to Jim, and will stay that way forever. With you, this is just sex. Good sex in a nice hotel. But just sex."

"Well I am good with that if your husband is!" Darin grinned. "It just feels too good to be true! I mean, Jim paid for the room and wine, he made all the arrangements, bought a box of condoms, and even brought you to me. And then I get laid. And then I go home. And you are drop-dead hot. This is a man's wet dream. Wow."

"Yep! Thats what it's like to date a hotwife," Jim jumped in. "All I ask in return is that you poke her good. Really good. I want you to be on your 'A+' sex game tonight!"

"I haven't had sex in two weeks," Darin said looking seriously at Jim. "And, like you asked, I haven't even jacked-off in 4 days. So I am horny and ready."

"Good job," Jim said with a smile. "Amy is going to report back to me how you did." Jim picked a bottle of wine out of a chilling stand, and poured some into the three glasses sitting next to it on the counter. They were big glasses, and filling them emptied the bottle. Jim handed a glass to me, to Darin, and he took one himself. "I'd like to offer a toast to start tonight's festivities," Jim said happily as he raised his glass. "In a few minutes I will walk out this door, and I want you, Darin, to do everything in your power to sexually satisfy my wife. Repeatedly. Enjoy yourself. Enjoy her. Enjoy the rawness of the sex." We all clinked our glasses and had a big drink.

"And Jim, my husband," I said as I raised my glass. "A toast to you and the strength it takes for you to walk out that door and leave me with Darin. I love you. I will make you proud." We clinked our glasses again and had another big drink.

"Thank you, Jim, for being a wonderful friend," Darin said lifting his glass high, choking up a bit. "I will do my best to make your wife happy." More gulps, and we did a little group hug. We all downed our glasses quickly in a brief moment of silence.

There was a knock on the door as we finished the wine. As if on command, a bellman brought in a second bottle, this time a sparkling wine, and 2 fresh glasses. Jim opened the bottle carefully, but the cork popped out loudly and the creamy foamy liquid spurted out the top. Jim quickly handed me the bottle, and I put my lips over the bottle rim and sucked the escaping foam into my mouth, swallowing it in noisy gaspy gulps. "Amy's gonna be doing that to you in a few minutes!" Jim laughed as he smiled at Darin. "I think you'll find that my wife is a grade-A fellator."

"I plan to be a grade-A fellatee," Drarin chuckled. He just grinned as Jim poured out two glasses, and handed one to me and one to Darin.

There was a second knock on the door. It was housekeeping, and they dropped off 3 additional pillows, and a couple extra white bedsheets. The housekeeper gave a quick look at us, and the room, and smiled. I guess she figured out what was going on. Although she probably thought it was going to be a threeway; she might still have been surprised to know I was on a sex date that my husband had set up.

Jim and I have been married for almost 15 years now, and we have been enjoying this hotwife lifestyle for at least 10 of that. Having my husband send me on sex dates was a little weird at first, but it didn't take long for me to fully understand just how much joy and pleasure this brings to Jim, and how it helps us respect each other and communicate better. And yes, going out on dates is always a thrill and brings back all those teenage butterflies, and yes, the date sex is really amazing. Jim very carefully vets my dates, and makes sure that I am only with the best of the best sexually. Looking at Darin, I fully appreciate the effort that Jim makes in arranging my dates. In the 10 years of married-dating, I'd guess that Jim has set me up with about 15 different guys. I think only one was a one-timer, and all the rest were repeat dates. I dated many of the guys for years, and often would see more than one guy in a week. A couple of the guys became close family friends, and we would even take them along on trips.

Generally, most of my dates are like this one. I meet up with the guy (or he comes to our house,) we do our thing, we split, and then Jim and I do our thing. But, every once in a while Jim will have me do a sleep over. The last sleepover date was about eighteen months ago. Jim had gotten me and my date a really nice presidential suite with several rooms. And, not to be wasteful, Jim wanted me to do the cute guy in all the rooms! So he set up an over-nighter, and per my husband's request, my date did me in every room of the suite (and more than once in the kitchen and bedroom!!). The next morning my date and I woke up to Jim coming into the suite (he always keeps a key). I came out of the bedroom to see him carrying a bag of groceries into the kitchen area. Jim gave me a kiss, and then told me to go back to bed (but to leave the bedroom door open) while he made breakfast. So I went back to bed, and had the most amazing athletic sex with my date. This guy was just so turned on knowing that my husband was 30 feet away, and that he could hear us doing it. I generally don't make a lot of noise during sex, but my date had the bed REALLY rocking and squeaking that morning!! As soon as we finished, my date and I (still sweaty and gooey from our sex workout!) went into the kitchen area where Jim had set out a nice breakfast for us. Jim is just so thoughtful and thorough when it comes to my dates. Just like tonight.

From experience, Jim knows things are going to get messy on my dates, so he likes to get the room ready for easy clean up. He took one of the spare sheets and carefully draped it over the armchair, and took the other one and unfolded it over the padded bench at the end of the bed. Jim went to the bathroom and came back with a several hand towels. He put one on the nightstand, one on the armchair, one draped on the headboard, and a couple on the bench.

"Well, that should help contain any mess," Darin said with a laugh. "But I will be using the condoms you bought, so there shouldn't be much to clean up!"

"On that," Jim said with a twinkle in his eye. "I took you to the clinic today, and you came back STD-free. Your jizz is good to go. So you can nix the rubber tonight and let 'er fly!"

"Fuck yeah!" I blurted out as Darin grinned. "Love that skin to mouth and skin to slit feel!"

The pre-game was on the TV, and while Darin and I stood impatiently sipping wine and glancing at the commentary, Jim finished setting up the room. He took the comforter and heavy blanket off the bed and folded them neatly into a stack next to the nightstand. He fluffed the pillows, and tossed 6 of them randomly around the bed, and put the 7th on the floor in front of the covered arm chair. Jim moved a little table next to the arm chair, and put the wine bottle on it. "I want you guys to be comfortable," Jim said. "You can pour yourself a nice glass of wine while she goes down on you, and the pillow will keep her from getting rug burns on her knees." He moved the hand towel from the arm of the chair to the little table. "Just in case there is any spillage from Amy's blowjob you can use this to clean up," Jim said with a smile. "Although Amy is pretty good at getting it all."

"I don't need to micromanage your evening, so this is completely up to you guys," Jim continued matter-of-factly to Darin. "But you have quite a backup going on, and probably need to get that first shot out soon so you have time for a couple longer bouts with Amy later. So I think Amy should fellate you just after I leave, and then you can recover and have a better and more relaxed sex session later."

"I'm good with that," I jumped in. "And I accept the challenge not to miss a drop."

"Fuck," Darin tried to speak. "Yeah, good for me too."

"Ok, the room's all set," Jim said with a big grin. "The bed is ready with plenty of pillows for positioning. Towels are set around for easy cleanup. And the chair has a protective covering."

"Oh fuck," Darin said. "This is just surreal."

"So here's the plan," Jim said a bit more seriously. "I am going to head up the street and watch the game at my bar. I won't leave until it's over, so if you leave the game on, I'll be back about 15 minutes after the final horn. I would appreciate if you were done screwing and dressed by the time I return. Like I said, Darin and I went to the clinic this afternoon, and we got his STD clearance. So, he's good to go."

"Fantastic!" I blurted out rather too excitedly. "I won't waste any of Darin's jizz. You will be very proud of my work!"

"Finally, Darin," Jim said seriously. "Have as much fun as you want, as many times as you want, but no anal or aggressive oral. Amy loves a nice mouth finish, so feel free to do that, but just give a couple-second warning. And for now at least, unless Amy wants it, no pictures or video."

"Got it," Darin said with his voice cracking. "I will treat her well."

Jim grabbed me and gave me a big hug and kiss. "Have fun," he said looking deep into my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too," I creaked as he pulled away. "See you in a couple hours."

With that Jim left and quietly pulled the door shut. I turned around to look at Darin.

"You sure you want to do this?" Darin asked sweetly. "You and your husband seem so much in love."

"Yes. I want to. And Jim wants me to. We are really good with this as a couple." I said as I moved closer to him. "Now let me strip you. I haven't had a chance yet to really get a good look at you. And so we don't disappoint Jim - - let's get you blown. NOW."

I slowly stripped him, starting with his shirt, shoes, and socks, and then his pants. Darin had an amazing body. He was several years younger than me (yeah!!), maybe 28 or so, and built like an athlete (yeah again!!). Lean, toned, but not too muscular. He was nearly hairless, with smooth dark skin. Actually, very dark skin as he was black. I stood up from taking his pants off, and gave him a nice hug with some back-rub action. He was standing in just his boxers, and the front of them was stretched and tented out. He softly cupped my left breast over the jersey, but I gently moved his hand away. "I want to discover your body before I get too turned on," I said as I let my fingers drag along the length of his penis. "I want you to relax and really enjoy what I am going to do to you."

I gently pushed him to stand directly in front of the chair, and pulled my jersey off over my head. "Oh my god your breasts are perfect," He said as he instinctively cupped them. "They are just the perfect size and I love the perky little nipples." I pulled his hands off my boobs and dropped down and knelt on the pillow Jim had set out, and before I even touched him, Darin let out his first little "oh fuck." With both hands I grabbed onto the bottom of his boxers, and very slowly started pulling them down. As the elastic band lowered, inch after inch of his black shaft appeared. Dark, firm, and thick, and it just seemed to go on forever. My hands had the bottom of his boxers below his knees before the pinkness of his rim and head began to show. Well, more correctly, he was uncut and his foreskin was stretched tight over his rim and head, but I could plainly see the shapes and a hint of the color. I just couldn't wait any longer, and gave his boxers one final tug.

tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers
12