Hotwife or Cheatlife? Ch. 02

Story Info
Kimber’s sexual conquests continue…
2k words
3.67
11.2k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story (and it is just a story) are at least 18 years of age.

--------------------------------------------

Allen woke with a start. He squinted at his phone and angled his head to check the time. "Ugh," he thought to himself. "Up before my alarm again."

He stretched, groaned, and positioned himself upright at the edge of the bed. Piss, coffee, a quick workout, and a shower - in that order - just like every other day. He stood and glanced over at the empty space usually occupied by his wife. In an instant, yesterday's events came flooding back to him like an Indonesian tsunami on Boxing Day:

Kimber's a hotwife.

Allen shot a glance downward as he felt the blood rush to his cock. As he did, he realized he still bore the evidence of the previous night's festivities on his belly.

"Shit," he sighed. "I'll never be able to piss now."

He spent the next two and a half minutes thinking about all things non-sexual: baseball...work meetings...his mother-in-law - wait, she was kinda hot for 60...

"C'mon, Al. FOCUS!" he begged, to no avail. Nothing worked - he couldn't get his wife out of his mind. Could he hold out until she came home later in the day? No, he decided. No, he couldn't.

He shrugged and grabbed his lube.

----------------------------------------------

Kimber let out a sigh as she settled into her seat on the plane. She was exhausted but ecstatic at the thought of her newfound sexual confidence. "Allen doesn't know what he's in for," she smirked to herself. She'd had a quickie with her friend the Uber driver on the way to the airport, and she was still wet from the encounter. She closed her eyes and recounted the previous day's events in her mind. Her body tingled with excitement as she-

"Hi. You're in my seat."

---------------------------------------------

The voice belonged to a tall, muscular, gray-headed gentleman with piercing blue eyes. I guessed he was in his early fifties, but only because the gray hair gave him away.

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered, as I moved from the aisle to the window.

"No worries," Blue Eyes responded, flashing a bright white smile. "Looks like this flight's gonna be pretty empty anyway. You can probably grab another aisle seat if you want."

I glanced around the aircraft and confirmed his observation.

"No, I'm fine," I said. "I prefer an exit row. Nothing like those extra inches."

He burst out laughing, and I blushed, realizing my sexual faux pas. "Yep - the bigger, the better, in my experience," he said with a wry grin.

He reached up and placed his bag in the overhead compartment. As he did, his shirt rode up ever-so-slightly and I got a glimpse of toned abs and a tanned torso. My eyes inevitably drifted downward to the slight bulge in his athletic shorts. Almost involuntarily I ran my tongue over my lips as I wondered what treasure was hidden behind that thin layer of polyester. He paused for a moment, and I realized he was watching me.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I stuttered again, blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Don't be," he grinned, giving me a quick scan, head to toe and back again. I had kicked off my tennis shoes and had my feet pressed up against the seat in front of me, showing off my muscular legs, and I saw his eyes linger there as he gave me a once-over. I parted them ever-so-slightly and licked my lips again, leaning back in my seat. I could feel the waterworks starting once again. I pressed the heel of my hand downward into my lap and let out a slight moan.

"Well this is unexpected," he said, his voice trembling slightly.

"Get us a blanket," I responded coyly.

The flight attendants made their rounds, distributing snacks and drinks. He ordered a Jack and Coke, while I ordered a cup of coffee with Bailey's. We quickly finished our drinks and waited for the flight attendants to take their seats. As they did, I glanced around. The flight was indeed almost empty; there was no one around us except for a girl across the aisle. She appeared to be in her late teens/early twenties and wore the standard garb for her generation: a cropped Nirvana t-shirt and a GoldenHinge athletic skirt. From what I could see she was cute - really cute - with long, dark hair and olive-colored skin. She had kicked off her shoes and was stretched out, with her bare feet towards the aisle. She wiggled her toes to the beat of whatever it was she was listening to in her AirPods as her eyes were glued to her iPhone.

I shifted my gaze from the cute teen back over to Blue Eyes, and I realized he was staring at me intently, his lips parted slightly. He looked like a hungry wolf, eager to devour the prey that had somehow been hand-delivered to his den. I lifted the center armrests and scooted over towards him.

"Is this what you want?" I asked, smiling.

"Is this what YOU want?" He respond slyly.

"THIS is what I want," I replied, reaching between his legs and grabbing a handful of his manhood.

He inhaled quickly as I rubbed and massaged his member. I smiled up at him sweetly and said, "Can I have it?"

He stole a glance at the girl across the aisle, who was still immersed in her virtual world.

"Fuck yes."

I stretched out and laid my head in his lap as if I was settling in for a nap. He laid the blanket over me as I stuck my hand down his shorts, freeing his cock. He was completely shaved - possibly waxed - with the exception of a small strip of dark hair right above the base. From my vantage point I couldn't quite tell how large he was, but when I lowered my head down over the head of his cock I had to open my mouth as wide as I could. I stuck my tongue out and forced him into my throat, tickling the base of his cock and the side of his balls with the tip of my tongue. I held him there, suppressing the urge to gag as long as I could. The sensation of his throbbing cock filling my mouth sent me over the edge. I came, wave after wave of pleasure crashing over me.

"Fuck," he groaned, his voice barely above a whisper, as I continued to unleash the full array of my dick-sucking skills. He leaned back in his seat, and on a whim I licked my middle finger and reached down towards his asshole. He groaned again as I fingered the rim of his tight little hole.

"Do it," he hissed. "Just fucking do it."

My spit ran down his cock to his balls, settling there for a moment before winding its way down the crack of his ass. I rubbed my finger in it and then shoved it in as far as I could. He went rigid, and I felt a little squirt of precum hit the back of my tongue. I moaned in response and furiously began sucking and stroking his cock, bobbing my head up and down, taking him from top to bottom and back again.

The blanket that had been so perfectly placed began to slide off, and as it did I caught a glimpse of our cute little neighbor across the aisle. She was still holding her phone but she was looking directly at us, eyes locked on me and this monster cock I was swallowing. Her legs were parted slightly and she was wiggling in her seat, rubbing those delicious little feet together.

Suddenly, her phone's flash lit up. She was videoing.

I froze. "What? Don't sto-" Blue Eyes said, following my gaze.

"Yeah - don't stop," said the girl with a sly smile.

"Come here," I said. "Now."

She glanced around the plane and then crossed the aisle. I removed the blanket and moved to the side to give her some room, and then positioned her on her knees, her face inches from the monster cock that still glistened with my saliva.

"Do you know what to do with that?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I've never done this before."

I began guiding the cute little teen through her first blowjob, like a loving mother imparting timeless wisdom to her daughter. As she began to get the hang of it I joined her, sneaking in a kiss here and there, and finally locking tongues with her over the head of his cock. She was soft and sweet and innocent, and I tingled all over at the thought of taking that from her.

"Are you a virgin?" I whispered.

She nodded apprehensively.

Looking deep into her eyes, I said, "Stand up." She complied, and I pulled down her skirt and panties in one swift motion.

Her young pussy was covered in soft, dark curls, and they were damp with her juices. I kissed her softly, breathing in her aroma, then flicked my tongue across her pussy lips. With one hand she reached down and spread her labia, and I began sucking and licking her clit. The other hand was full of cock, and she stroked up and down as she looked intently at Blue Eyes.

"I want this inside me," she said.

She turned around and slowly lowered her dripping pussy onto Blue Eyes' massive erection. She suppressed a whimper. "Take it slow," I said. She nodded, but continued pushing downward. As the head entered her, she cried out. Alarmed, I looked around, but no one seemed to have noticed. She carefully moved up and down, taking more and more as her hole stretched.

"Ohhhhhh..." she moaned, eyes rolling back in her head.

As she began to bounce up and down on her first cock, I positioned myself in front of her on the floor and leaned in, running my tongue from the tip of her clit to the base of his balls, slurping and swallowing every drop of their juices.

"I'm going to cum," he grunted.

"Don't stop," I commanded, with an evil grin.

He hesitated, unsure of what to do.

"Don't you fucking stop!" I said again, through clenched teeth.

She rode him faster and faster, hands gripping the seat in front of her. Her head was tilted downward, her eyes locked with mine.

"It's okay," I whispered gently. She nodded and closed her eyes as Blue Eyes exploded, shooting his seed into her tight little pussy. She grabbed the blanket and suppressed her cries as she came, her tight young body convulsing on his manhood.

"Straddle my face," I ordered. She complied, legs trembling from her orgasms. I buried my face in her vagina, rubbing it all over my face and sucking out every drop of their combined cum. It was too much for me - I collapsed to the floor in a fetal position, cumming over and over again.

----------------------------------------------

When I came to my senses, I was back in my seat, and Peyton (the young college freshman whose name I learned later) was nestled beside me in the middle seat. Blue Eyes was watching me intently, a tired smile plastered across his face.

As the plane began its descent into Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, we exchanged contact information. It turned out that Blue Eyes had a name after all (it was Paul) but I somehow knew that he would always be Blue Eyes to me. We gave each other a quick hug and kiss and headed towards baggage claim. I grabbed my bags and headed towards the exit as I flipped through the apps on my phone to order an Uber.

"Kimber!"

Confused, I looked around, scanning the faces around me until I found one that I recognized:

Allen.

"I couldn't wait to see you," he said breathlessly, planting a kiss solidly on my lips. "How was your flight?"

"Uneventful," I replied, managing a slight smile. "Absolutely uneventful."