Hotwife or Hot wife

Story Info
Did she have an affair? Should she?
4.4k words
4.09
52.6k
32
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
935 Followers

I thought you said you have been married nine years. Why does the balloon say Happy 11th Anniversary? Eric questioned.

I handed Eric a beer and clicked the remote to find the game we wanted to watch as we got settled in the part of the basement I had set up as something of a man cave. A big screen HD TV, a fridge, some comfortable recliners and a few posters on the walls interspersed with photos of memorable vacations made a passable retreat. The remainder of the basement was the utility, storage and laundry room. When coming in I noticed Sherrie's car in the drive and assumed she was somewhere upstairs or perhaps out in the yard sunning, a recent obsession of hers.

As I settled in my chair I started to respond to Eric's question. "Well," I said, "We have been happily married nine years - the past two years haven't been too happy."

I paused and could see Eric recognized the significance of my comment. After an uncomfortably long pause he responded rather loudly.

"Ok, you have got some explaining to do. Start at the beginning and give me the whole story.I can't believe you guys are fighting. You have always gotten along so well, I know you treat her great and she looks better now than in her college pictures. What gives?"

That started a long conversation. Eric had been my best friend for 7 years but had moved to Dallas two years ago then moved back in town last week.

"Things started to change over a year ago. At first I assumed it was a normal mellowing of the relationship as we each got more involved in our careers and the kids' activities but Sherrie seemed to be increasingly indifferent to me and we spent less time together.To respond I got into a date night discipline and resolved to try a little harder to do some special things with her. She seemed to acknowledge my efforts but her appreciation seemed insincere.

After a few months passed I asked her if something was bothering her and she blew it off saying everything was fine.I asked several times over a the months with similar results.I stepped up the attention with extra nice gifts for her birthday, mom's day, Valentines and Christmas. Things didn't change and seemed to be getting worse. We weren't fighting but she was just more distant. Our sex life was similarly in decline. The frequency declined and even when we did have sex it lacked the passion I was used to. It felt like she was participating out of a sense of obligation rather than sincere interest or personal pleasure. I was wondering if she had or was falling out of love."

"I challenged her more explicitly, I made it clear how concerned I was and I suggested we might need to see a counselor. She dismissed my concerns. I was offended by how indifferent she was to my concerns. I hinted to her sister and even asked a doctor if depression could be a factor. No luck. A friend had suggested maybe she was having an affair and after ignoring that possibility for months I finally begin watching things closer. There was no obvious evidence or signs. No late nights or weekends away. No sexy lingerie hid at the bottom of the drawer, no mysterious calls or emails, so I dismissed that possibility. Then a few months ago she took a renewed interest in her appearance with a new hair style, exercise program and an obsession with keeping a perfect tan. I suspect she is in the back yard sunning now."

"I still have no evidence but to be honest, I'm losing interest in knowing the cause, the reality is that she has lost interest in me and it's just a matter of time till I get up the motivation to put an end to this relationship and move on."

"Wow." Eric said, "How come this is the first I am hearing of this. I can't believe things are so bad you are thinking of divorce. It just doesn't sound like behavior I could imagine from Sherrie. We need to get to the bottom of this. Is it possible she thinks you are having an affair?"

"Not likely. While there are several attractive women at work, and even a couple that I suspect would be interested, I haven't been the least bit interested or done anything to make her suspicious. However as things have deteriorated I could sure enjoy a romp in the sack with someone who seemed interested. I am out of town a couple of days a week so I could certainly arrange something if I wanted. Sherrie has shown no signs that she would even care based on the way she has been acting."

I nursed my beer as Eric pondered the situation.

"Why has this gone on so long?" Eric questioned.

"The kids and the hope that Sherrie was just going through a phase. I did a consult with a lawyer a while ago and I have started to get some financial things in order. For instance I now have our respective cars in our own names. But I haven't been planning to take further action until our youngest starts grade school in the fall and Sherrie could work full time. I'll confront Sherrie at least one more time before pulling the trigger on divorce."

"I still can't believe what I am hearing. What did you and Sherrie do for your anniversary - from the balloons it looks like you celebrated." Eric questioned.

"Sherrie's parents took us out, she puts on a good front on public. For our tenth I had planned a romantic four day trip to a beach resort in Mexico. I even bought her a new sexy bikini and wrapped it up with the brochures. She kept finding excuses for postponing the trip and I see she has used the suit for tanning but never going to the beach with me. One year later and I've still got a deposit down on a resort in Mexico. Maybe I'll find someone else who wants to go this winter."

"You two were always so romantic and Sherrie was so affectionate. I find it hard to imagine her being cold and indifferent to anyone say nothing of her husband."

"Well if she is affectionate now, it certainly isn't with me. She has got her figure in fantastic shape but I don't think anyone is getting to enjoy it up close. It drives me crazy as she dresses and undresses in lingerie and swimsuits but brushes off any advances. I seem to get a sympathy fuck every few weeks where she acts like a bored bitch not a loving aroused wife."

"Remember when they were doing that ice bucket challenge thing that went viral?"

Eric chimed in, "Ya, I bet Sherrie would look hot in a wet t-shirt."

"Well the water froze when it hit her."

Eric laughed but responded, "John your bitterness is obvious, you need to get some regular pussy if Sherrie is not interested."

"I'm sorry I dragged you into my problem Eric. Yes, I am near the end of my rope on this. I may need to move on and perhaps someone else can relight the spark in Sherrie's libido. Maybe she just fell out of love with me."

"Well believe me John there will be a line of folks wanting to try. Over the years I've known several guys who would have given their left nut to get in Sherrie's panties. Some didn't try out of respect to you and I think a few tried but were quickly shot down. Remember Jake Donaldson who used to live in the next subdivision? Whenever he was around the club and you weren't there he would ask about Sherrie and make no secret of how bad he wanted to get her in bed. I also remember the time that cute Tina Jorgenson dragged her husband home from a party early when she caught him incessantly trying to get peeks down Sherrie's cleavage."

"Well maybe that's what Sherrie needs, some new studs to get her hormones revved up. Maybe a new cock or two could pound her out of her indifference. She is supposed to be in her sexual prime in her mid-thirties. I suppose someone should be enjoying her feminine charms - I'm certainly not. Besides if I can catch her with someone else it will be a lot easier to get a favorable divorce settlement and if no one else can thaw the cold bitch then I will at least know it wasn't me. I like this plan."

Eric was laughing his head off then joined in. "Let's see, we can run an ad on social media. Frigid MILF needs new man, no make that new men, to reignite her fire. Nice 38-28-40 D cup, cute ass and nice legs with a homecoming queen face waiting for your attention."

I corrected, "You haven't seen Sherrie in a while. She is about 36-26-37 with great C cup boobs now that she is in shape."

"Even better, we can offer some further incentives. - Husband offers reward for video evidence of unfaithfulness for upcoming divorce. Even bigger reward for quick remarriage that reduces alimony but doesn't impact visitation rights." Eric joked.

I continued, "It would be hot to watch a video of Sherrie getting reamed by some big cock. She is, or at least was, such a feminine romantic that it would be exciting to see someone just use her for their pure sexual pleasure. I have to admit that I am so frustrated with her that watching someone spank that cute ass or spray a load of cum on her tits would give me a certain sense of satisfaction."

Eric continued, "How about - Men wanted to reawaken wife's sex drive but leave her lusting for her husband. Call husband for tips on exogenous zones and schedule opportunities. - Do you have any hot pictures? That will result in a line around the block."

As we chuckled the game we were watching moved toward late innings so our comments were restricted to pauses in the action. Eric waffled between exclamations of how surprised he was and making cracks about hooking Sherrie up with some other guys.

"How about this?" He proffered, "At next Saturday's country club pool party and picnic I spread the word that you had an affair and that you wanted the guys to try and seduce Sherrie so she is equally guilty and won't divorce you. You encourage her to dress very sexy and we can both spike her drinks so she gets real flirty. Then when you are out of town during the week some of the guys might follow up and try their luck."

As the game ended and Eric got ready to go he put the joking aside and offered his condolences regarding the "rough spot" in my marriage to Sherrie. He said he was anxious to greet Sherrie and while he had to be going, and didn't have time to visit, we should at least go upstairs and say hi.

Sherrie wasn't upstairs or in the back yard but her car was home. Maybe a girlfriend had picked her up or maybe someone else as the kids were at grandmas?

After three beers and three hours of baseball and confession I needed to get out of the house. Ninety minutes later with the lawn mowed, I returned and noticed Sherrie was home. She said she had gone for a walk - an unusual event.

Sherrie called out for Oriental and made my mother's brownies - my favorite. We had a pleasant and rare dinner alone. My fortune cookie fortune - Your life is about to change - made me chuckle. Sherrie chuckled as well making me wonder what she was thinking.

I was exhausted after an emotional afternoon and some yard work and relaxed with the paper. Later that evening Sherrie asked about watching a cable movie together. The rare overture had me feeling a little guilty after expressing my frustrations earlier in the day. That intensified when she quietly held my hand during the movie. Something also atypical in the past few years.

Sunday was uneventful as I spent most my time with the kids. Being scheduled to be on the road for four days, I was particular sensitive to spending as much time as I could with them especially given my contemplation of a dramatic change. While not affectionate, Sherrie was very pleasant and attentive, a little of the mixed message that had left me undecided over the past year.

The next four days flew by with work and dinner meetings and only quick calls to home to check on things and tell the kids good night. It was during one of those calls that I realized the routine "I love you." salutations were no longer a part of the calls with Sherrie. I didn't know when that had ended nor if it ended for me or Sherrie first.

Sherrie and the kids met me at the airport on Thursday with plans for a family pizza dinner. Sherrie greeted me in a deliciously feminine sundress that I didn't recognize and a friendly kiss. Perhaps more than friendly.

There was no romance or sex on Thursday or Friday night - yes those had been two sometimes separate things for the past many months - but I woke up with Sherrie spooning me both mornings. Saturday we had our usual agenda of kid chauffeuring and errands with our plan to attend the club picnic for dinner. I showered up and slipped on my khaki shorts, club golf shirt and tennis shoes and went to help get the kids ready to go.

Sherrie disappeared into the bathroom and came out 15 minutes latter wearing white shorts that had about a one inch inseam. They looked like something one would see on a high school pep squad. Tight enough that the pantie lines from a thong panty were visible without looking to hard. But Sherrie's legs did them justice. The top was a halter with a bare midriff. It had what I understand is called a keyhole neckline. What that means is that there is a cutout that provides a window to expose one's cleavage. In this case it was something of a picture window offering a mountain view.

The top's stretch fabric and Sherrie's bra managed to prop up Sherrie's 36C's to their best advantage. Sherrie grabbed a vest-like crocheted wrap that gave her outfit a dash of style but did little to enhance the outfit's modesty. Needless to say I was rather dumbfounded as she smiled in a way that made it clear she was well aware of her attention-getting outfit, grabbed her purse and daughter's hand and headed to the SUV. The three inch heeled sandals gave her that posture enhancing look.

The three mile drive to the club was filled with excited chatter from the kids. There was supervised activities for the kids so the adults could visit without interruption. We had no more than gotten out of the SUV when Sherrie made a beeline to the bar area.

By the time I had said a few hellos Sherrie was nursing some tropical colored beverage with the requisite bamboo and paper umbrella. There was a not quit blatantly obvious line of men waiting to greet her and no doubt enjoy that mountain view. Sherrie was unusually chatty as she made the rounds. I noticed Eric in line getting the requisite warm hug as he had not yet seen her since he returned to town. They visited for a few minutes before Sherrie was interrupted by another guest.

Eric wandered over and said, "Well you certainly did a good job of getting her to dress sexy, now we can get her a little tipsy and see if we can get her hooked up."

Eric had no more than started talking when I remembered our prior Saturday jokes - or maybe not entirely jokes - about getting Sherrie hit on at this party. I reported that I had no part in the outfit and had never seen it before. But Eric's comment and Sherrie's outfit rekindled my suspicions about her behaviors.

Sherrie seems to be hanging out near the bar and had no shortage of gentlemen getting her refills of the tropical punch. I tried a glass myself and could tell that it would certainly loosen some inhibitions by mid evening.

Two different guys came by and complimented me on Sherrie's outfit. One bemoaning his wife's lack of willingness to dress sexy and the other almost chastising me for letting Sherrie tease the guys when their wife's were around.

I finally got my chance to be with Sherrie over diner on the patio area. She was slightly flush from the heat and drinks and I encouraged her to take it easy. She challenged back, "I thought you want me to have fun?"

She said she had arranged for the kids to have a sleepover with their friends and they would be leaving shortly so she wouldn't have to worry about them. Then she excused herself and headed to the bar with a less than steady walk.

For the next two hours the party continued. Most of the families with children had left and the well lubricated adults were louder as the conversation took on more adult tones. Sherrie was the center of attention of a group of five, one couple with a bored looking wife and two single men. I casually joined the group offering a few of my own jokes while trying to gauge Sherrie's relationship with the men as I did not know either one of the solo men. Sherrie was in full-fledged flirt mode and her touchy loud manner was, at best, inappropriate for a married woman in front of her husband.

I took leave for about half an hour but returned when I heard Sherrie squeal. She was giggling and now wearing her drink on the front of her top. The red punch having soaked one breast with an obviously aroused nipple clearly visible. When one of the guys went to wipe her breast with a napkin I quickly and firmly grabbed his hand and took the napkin from him. In the meantime Sherrie backed away and stumbled as her heel slipped off the edge of the decking and she yelled as she fell backwards into the pool.

Needless to say all eyes were now on Sherrie as she emerged from her dunking. The sight was unbelievable as the soaked skintight outfit hugged her every curve and the wet fabric revealed the outlines of the tiny thong panties and a half cup bra. Sherrie wiped her hair from her face and looked at me as the crowd of about 12 remaining folks gathered around.

Sherrie was quickly offered a towel and I helped her from the pool. Sherrie asked me to take her home and quickly found her purse and wrap as we made a quick exit of the party.

Sherrie took the towel she had been wrapped in and laid it on the seat to protect the leather then climbed in in her wet clothes. I paused and looked at her for a moment before starting the SUV. She smiled and reached over and grabbed my crotch and said, "It seems you like my new outfit now."

Between the evidence in her hand and the stunned guilty look there was no pretending that I wasn't aroused.

"Take me home." Sherrie said in an anxious but very sober tone. "I was waiting for you to come to my rescue with those men. I was hoping you would."

The chill from the wet top only enhanced the arousal of Sherrie's nipples as we completed the short trip home.

As soon as we were in the house Sherrie kicked off her sandals, set down her purse and took my hand and led me to our room. As soon as we were in the door she was working on my belt and quickly had my slacks off. She barked orders for me to get undressed as she peeled off her wet top.

Those 36 C's were now on full display cradled in a wet half- cup bra. The short shorts were shed next. Sherrie peeled the wet fabric over her hips uncovering the thong panties. Then Sherrie practically threw me on the bed. She quickly shed the tiny thong revealing her nicely trimmed landing strip accented by her tan lines.

With me on my back she straddled me grabbing my hard cock and steering it to her very hot wet pussy. In a single motion she lowered herself burying my cock in its home. After a few wiggles to make sure we were fully coupled she took my hands and placed them on her hips.

"So did you and Eric think my outfit was hot enough? The guys seemed to like it. I'm sure I could have gotten a few phone numbers of guys to hook up with if you wouldn't have rescued me."

As a curious look spread across my face Sherrie continued. "Remember last Saturday when you and Eric watched the ball game in the basement? Well I was in the laundry room ironing when I heard you come in. I was about to come out and greet you when I heard the discussion. For almost three hours I listened."

"Oh shit." I blurted as my mind was going a mile a minute recalling the lengthy conversation. As I contemplated the implications Sherrie wiggled her butt a few thrusts driving my cock even deeper in her hot pussy. Sherrie unhooked and removed her bra rubbing her hands over her hardened nipples then placed my hands on her breasts. God they were nice.

She continued. "I'm not drunk, I was pouring my drinks out in the potted plants almost as fast as guys were filling them. You forgot I took theater acting in high school and college. I needed to see how you reacted. I needed to know if you still loved me or if it was too late. You got jealous and aroused, I think you still love me." She said as she smiled then picked up the pace of rocking her torso on my cock.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
935 Followers
12