Hotwives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed John to the dining room, and he handed me the book. "I would like you to set places for five. You may begin, Vicky."

"Formal or Casual, Mam?" he asked.

"How should I know?" I asked myself. Aloud, I merely replied "Formal, please."

He pulled out our best linen table cloth and a lace overlay, and proceeded to set the table. As he was performing his task, I returned to the living room to look over what he had been studying. A while later, he returned. "The table is ready, Mam."

I again followed John to the dining room, book in hand. I compared his work with the various photos in the book, and was pleased with the result. "Very nice Vicky. However, I would prefer you learn how to fold the napkins, like in this picture here, for placement on the plates. Do you think you could do that?"

"Yes Mam. Would you like me to try now?"

"No, you can practice that later. Right now, I’d like for you put everything away, and come find me when your done."

"All finished Mam," John informed me later.

"Good, now we are going to go over a few lessons in etiquette and protocol."

"Yes Mam."

"First, you need to learn to curtsey. A good maid must always curtsey to her Mistress when she enters the room, exits the room, and responds to an order. Additionally, when answering the door when guests are expected, you will curtsey to each. There will be no need to curtsey for unexpected guests and delivery persons." I then instructed him on how to perform a proper curtsey, and had him practice until he no longer fell over or wobbled.

"Very good Vicky. Now for lesson number two. When entering a room, you should always knock if there is a door and it is closed. If there is no door or it is open, you should announce yourself by saying ‘Excuse me Mam’ and while performing a curtsey. When you leave the room, you will again say ‘Excuse me Mam’ and curtsey. Easy enough to remember, I should think. Any questions, Vicky?"

"No Mam."

"Good, now I want you to go put on your black pumps, with the three inch heels, and report back here."

"Yes Mam," he responded, turning to do as I asked.

"Hold it right there, missy," I ordered. "That is one demerit."

He turned back, "A demerit? What does that mean?"

"That’s two," I responded. "For each breach of protocol, and other mistakes, you will get a demerit. Five demerits warrant some type of punishment. I haven’t figured out the punishments yet, but I’ll think of something. Now, can you tell me why you received the first demerit?"

He stood there for a minute fiddling with his apron hem while he thought.

"Maybe your first punishment will be to bleach your hair blond. You just spent a good half hour practicing, and not but a few seconds ago told me you had no questions."

"I’m sorry Mam. I am supposed to say ‘Excuse me Mam’ and curtsey when leaving the room."

"Is that all?"

He stood there again, thinking, and soon began to shake and tear up, "Please Mam, could you tell me?"

I could tell then that his will was crumbling, that his attitude would soon start to change. He had been ‘acting’ as a maid as penitence for his remark yesterday morning. Now, now he was slowly becoming a maid.

"When I told you to go change your shoes, that was an order. You are required to curtsey to an order, and respond properly. Therefore, you should have curtsied, replied ‘Yes Mam’, then said ‘Excuse me Mam’ while executing a second curtsey, before turning to leave the room."

"Yes Mam, sorry mam."

"And the reason for the second demerit?" I then calmly asked. As I watched a tear slowly run down his cheek, I almost felt sorry for him, but pulled myself out of it. I knew he had no idea, so I answered for him. "When I gave you your first demerit, you not only questioned it, but did so improperly. That will not be tolerated. Do I make myself clear, Vicky?"

"Yes Mam," he quietly responded.

"Good! Now, see if you can get it right this time! Go change your shoes!"

He performed successfully this time, and was wiping his tears as he headed for the bedroom. Now I had to think. I had planned on leaving him be during the week, and then continue his punishment on the weekends. Would he revert back to his old attitude if I did that? I realized I liked the control I now had over him, and I wouldn’t need the threat of bringing Rick around to control him. I couldn’t lose that! No, I think I need to intensify things during the next week.

"Excuse me Mam," he said, while executing a perfect curtsey, upon his return.

I smiled, he smiled.

"That was very good Vicky. I had you change shoes so I could have you practice your curtsey in heels, as your balance changes considerably, but you managed it perfectly."

"Thank you Mam." "Here are a couple of more books I picked up. They were very hard to find, and rare, so take care of them. I want you to read them thoroughly. You will be expected to comply with everything you learn from them."

"Yes Mam," he replied with a curtsey.

"I’ve ordered Chinese for dinner. The money for it is in your purse hanging by the door. Do not get it out until the delivery person tells you how much it is. You are to open your purse in front of him or her as the case may be, and then extract the money. In the meantime, I’m going to get a bath and get ready for work tomorrow."

"Yes Mam," he replied, again with a proper curtsey.

I could tell he was nervous about answering the door, dressed as he was, but he managed not to question my orders. It would be an hour before the food was delivered, and I should be out of the bath by then, so there would be no sneaking of the money into his apron before hand.

As I bathed, I mentally went over today’s events, and thinking, "I could get used to this." I then made a mental list of the various chores he could do, once he got home from work. No, it definitely won’t be an easy week for him now.

Finishing my bath, I returned to the living room expecting to find John reading diligently. To my surprise, he wasn’t there. I found him, instead, reading at the dining room table, while seated with proper posture.

"Any problems yet Vicky? I asked.

"No Mam, seems pretty straight forward."

"That’s three," I remarked.

He looked up, thought a second, then muttered, "Shit!" before standing and saying, "Sorry Mam."

"That’s four. Your muttering aloud is what got you in this predicament in the first place. A lady’s maid does not curse!"

"Yes Mam, er no Mam," he replied. At that time the doorbell rang. I thought he was going to try and get out of answering it for a second. "Excuse me Mam (curtsey(c)), that may be the food you ordered."

I watched as he answered the door as I had instructed earlier. After thanking the delivery man, and proffering a tip, he returned. "Excuse me Mam (c), Would you care to eat in here, the dining room or the kitchen?" he asked.

"I’ll have mine in here, and you can have yours in the kitchen," I replied. "Yes Mam. Excuse me Mam (c)."

He carried everything to the kitchen, and prepared a lap tray for me. "Excuse me Mam (c)" he said upon returning with my food, "Your dinner." He gently placed a napkin in my lap, and then set the tray there also. "Will there be anything else Mam?"

"No thank you Vicky, enjoy your dinner."

"Yes Mam. "Excuse me Mam (c)," he replied before heading back to the kitchen.

After dinner, I told him the maid would be off duty once he cleaned up. When he finished, he had his bath and we went to bed. I was aroused by the days events, so we didn’t go to sleep right away. I had him wear a nighty, and he proceeded to satisfy me like Vicky had been taught. Poor boy, he went to sleep still frustrated.

* * *

Each day, after work, Vicky had to report for duty. I gave him a different chore each day, which he had to perform after or while cooking dinner. Monday I had him clean and polish all the silver he had managed to get his fingerprints on while practicing setting a proper table. Tuesday, I handed Vicky a gift box, and in it were a pair of white gloves and a note saying, ‘For when handling the silver.’ He thanked me properly.

His chore for Tuesday was cleaning the bathrooms, which he was told to hold off on until after dinner. Wednesday, he did what laundry there was, including the sheets. He had to hang the sheet out on the line. Thursday, he brought in the sheets, and after dinner, had to scrub the kitchen floor my hand. Friday, he had to dust and vacuum the whole house.

Saturday morning, while he was putting on his makeup, I handed him another gift wrapped box. Bigger than Tuesday’s. In it was the new uniform I had promised him, it was black and I included a pair of black work loafers. The lady at the uniform store was excited to see me again, and delighted in hearing how things were going. I explained why I needed the more rugged outfit, and she laughed, saying "I couldn’t agree with you more!"

I could tell by the look on John’s face, he knew it would be Vicky mowing the lawn. "I want you to start on the outside part of the windows this morning while it is still cool, and when the dew on the grass dries, mow the lawn. Once you’ve finished with the lawn, you can do the inside of the windows, where it will be a cooler to work." I instructed him.

"Yes Mam, he replied, and proceeded to finish dressing.

"That’s FIVE!" I exclaimed. "Hmm, what shall your punishment be?"

"Mam?" he asked, before he finished buttoning his uniform. "May I ask what I did to deserve number five, please Mam? "You failed to show your appreciation for my thoughtful present, and I can only assume you don’t like it. Nor did you show any appreciation for my consideration of you working in the heat."

"I am so sorry Mam!" he responded. "Thank you so much for my new uniform and for your kind consideration of my working conditions, Mam. Please don’t bleach my hair Mam. I would never live it down at the office," he begged, tears streaming down his cheek.

"Well, I’ve got all day to think about it. Besides, I probably couldn’t get you into a beauty salon without an appointment today anyway. I’ll let you know my decision this afternoon. You had better do a good job on the lawn and the windows."

"Yes Mam (c)," he tearfully responded.

* * *

John finished dressing as Vicky. The uniform was a bit shorter than his other one. The skirt on that one went to his knees, on this one, it stopped five inches above the knee. The apron was full, bibbed and fitting over the shoulders, with ruffles on the straps and the hem. The cap was a full mop cap, instead of the dainty little thing he had been wearing.

He gathered everything he needed to do the windows: white vinegar in a spray bottle, old newspapers, a trash bag and the little step ladder, and then started on the shady side, which happened to be the front, of the house. He forgot to get a pair of gloves, so his nails were going to be a mess by the end of the day.

At the same time I was working on my flowers garden out front pulling weeds, and could keep an eye on him as well as any neighbors that may express interest in my new maid.

Miss Martha, a nice elderly lady was the first to notice Vicky. She was taking her morning walk with her toy poodle. As he neared the driveway, she stopped and stared a bit. I guess she was trying to recollect if she had seen Vicky before. I knew she would be on the phone gossiping as soon as she got home.

Across the street, I noticed Amy backing her pride and joy from her garage. A fire engine red mustang convertible with a white top. She parked it in her drive, and looked over at Vicky, when she stepped out of it. She returned to her garage and came back out with a hose, bucket, etc., so I figured she was going to take advantage of the morning coolness to wash and wax her car. She kept looking over at Vicky.

"Keep your eyes on your work Vicky." I didn’t even need to look and see if he was watching Amy as much as Amy was watching him, I knew he would be, especially in his horny condition. I then turned to him, and remarked, "If she catches you staring at her, she’ll come over to satisfy her curiosity."

He immediately changed his position so his back was to Amy. Of course, I could tell by the slowness at which he was now moving that he was checking her out by her reflection. Amy frustrated many a man in her time, being as how she was a lesbian. I wondered if she would find John interesting now.

Of course, Amy’s appearance brought out several of the guys in the neighborhood. Some beginning to do their yard work, and others pretending to, until their wives came out too. Mary was the first to notice Vicky, I could tell by her husband’s (Frank) reaction. Now he didn’t know which way to look. Mary was soon talking to Jill, and Jill’s husband Tom was soon apprised of the new ‘lady’ on the block.

"Your getting an audience Vicky," I informed him. "The grass is dry, now, so when your done with the front windows, take off the apron and then go ahead and mow the lawn."

"Yes Mam," he replied and almost fell off the ladder trying to execute a curtsey.

"Carful now, I’d hate to have to run you to the ER if you fell and broke something. You don’t have to curtsey out here while working on the yard or house. When you take the ladder back to the garage, please bring me an ice water, before getting the mower out."

"Yes Mam."

Soon I could hear mowers starting up all over the neighborhood. John soon disappeared with the ladder. I stood and walked over to check his work. "Morning Donna." I heard right behind me. I whirled around to find Amy also looking over the windows.

"Morning Amy, nice day eh? How’ve you been?"

"Good, good. I haven’t seen John working on the yard recently, is he alright?"

"Oh yeah, he’s fine. He’s been doing a little extra work recently, so I filled in for him last week. He wasn’t too keen on that idea, so he got me some domestic help for a while."

"So I see. Windows look good."

"Umhumm."

"Does she hire out? I hate doing windows."

About that time John reappeared at the door with my water. He hesitated a bit, but soon realized it would have been silly to retreat back inside. He gathered himself together and came up to us. "Excuse me Mam (c). I’ve brought your water."

I smiled in response to his curtsey. He either forgot what I had told him earlier, or was confused due to Amy’s presence. "Thank you Vicky. Amy, this is Vicky, my new maid. Vicky, this is our neighbor across the street, Amy Carter."

"My pleasure, Miss Carter," John responded. "I need to start on the lawn now, mam. If you ladies will excuse me?!"

"Well," I thought to myself, "he seems to fit his image. Amy didn’t even show any recognition."

"Polite thing isn’t she?" Amy remarked. "Pretty too, you know what I mean?"

"Uh-oh," I thought. "Yes, she’s coming around. She didn’t have all the skills one normally finds in a maid, but for the past week, she seems to be becoming more domesticated."

As we conversed a bit about Vicky’s chores and how much of a help he’s been, John began cutting the lawn. He was very meticulous in how he cut the grass, always cutting diagonally across the lawn, believing it looked better from the street that way.

Amy became a little quiet as she watched him, then she looked back at me then John, then back at me.

Turning again to give John a longer look, "You didn’t say earlier, does he hire out? I like the way he does his chores!" she remarked, looking back at me with a very large grin. "I was completely fooled, until he, sorry, she cut the lawn exactly like John. Mind telling me what’s going on?"

I was wondering if anyone else would catch on, as I answered, "It’s a rather long story, but lets just say for now, that John made some rather chauvinistic comments that upset me, among other things."

"Really? Must have been pretty bad, and I didn’t think he had it in him."

"Me neither, but his punishment seems to be taking it out of him."

We stood there quietly watching him a little longer, before Amy remarked, "My curiosity is peaked, and I would like to hear all the juicy details, if your of a mind to indulge me, that is."

"I’ll think about it," I replied. "Why don’t you come over around 5 O’clock and we can have a dip in the pool, and maybe have Vicky grill a little something? He should be done with his chores by then."

"Sounds lovely," she responded. "I’d hate to have him sweating over a grill though while we relaxed by the pool."

"No, don’t be silly. What good is having a maid if I can’t relax and enjoy myself. That is what maids are for after all."

She chuckled, "I hadn’t thought of it that way, you lucky devil. OK then, I’ll be back around five."

As she turned away, I had another thought. "Oh Amy?" She stopped and turned back towards me. "Do me a favor and wear your sexiest bikini?"

She smiled, "No problem. Are you going to wear yours?"

"Of course. John will get an eyeful and not be able to do anything about it!"

"Speaking of eyefulls," she replied. "Vicky makes quite the dish. How does she look in a bikini?"

I laughed, "I don’t rightly know. If I had one to fit, I think it would be a kick to see."

She looked at John, measuring him up a bit, and replied, "I bet I have one that’ll fit him. I’ll dig it out and give you a call. You can come over and get it, and if it fits him do you think you can get him to wear it?"

"I’m sure I can, he has a punishment coming." Her eyebrows raised in an unspoken question. "I’ll tell you about that too," I said, smiling.

* * *

John finished his chores inside the house; I had retrieved the bikini from Amy. It was delightful, pink, with ruffles. I told her to just come around back to the pool when she was ready, as John and I would be in the water already.

I had him make preparations for grilling tonight’s dinner, making a pasta salad, putting three baked potatoes on the grill and marinading the steaks. He didn’t even question the number of potatoes.

Around 4:30 I said to John, "Vicky, you’ve done a wonderful job on the lawn and windows. I bet it was hot in that uniform?!"

"Thank you Mam. Yes it was rather warm."

"Well, I think you deserve a swim to cool off, don’t you!?"

"That would be really nice, Mam."

"Glad you agree, let’s go change."

We went up to the bedroom and I had Vicky undress me, and get my bikini out of dresser, and redress me, before I let him change. I sat at my vanity brushing my hair, and watched as he undressed and went to get his trunks from his dresser, his hardon leading the way. All that he found was the pink bikini.

"What’s this? Where are my trunks?"

"I want you to wear the bikini, John."

He noticed the change in names. "But I’m not a girl. Besides, it will look silly on me."

"I do believe you have a punishment coming. So, it’s either wear the bikini or we get your hair bleached blond, in payment for your demerits!"

He knew I had him, and reluctantly replied, "You know I can’t have my hair bleached. This isn’t fair, Donna."

"It’s either that or the bikini. I’ll go swimming and you can put your uniform back on and continue to serve me out by the pool, while thinking about your hair. You may not have noticed, though, being as you were inside and doing the windows, but it’s gotten mighty hot out. I bet it’s even hotter out on the pool deck, the sun reflecting off the coooool water and the hhhhot dry cement deck. The sun’s rays will just be drawn into the black color of the uniform."

"OK, ok, you win! I’ll wear the bikini," he whined, caving in. "It is quite pretty," he remarked, surprising me.

I smiled and rubbed my pussy, as I watched him put it on. He looked at the result in the mirror, "See, I don’t do it justice. Maybe a one piece would fit better?"

"I think it’s just fine John, and you don’t have a one piece. We can go shopping for one later in the week if you want. As for now, that’ll definitely do. Besides, no one will see you out back in the pool. Come on then, lets go get wet."