Hotwives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He answered the door, eyes widening at my attire. "Didn’t staring get you in this mess?" I whispered.

"Yes Mam, sorry Mam. You look great, if I may say so."

"Thank you Vicky. Do you think Amy will appreciate my effort?"

He didn’t have time to answer, as the doorbell rang again.

The party was going along swimmingly. I listened to the other guests commenting about Vicky, and asking Amy where she found her. She in turn would tell them she borrowed her from me, and then they would ask me where I got her. I told them it was my husband’s doing.

Amy came up to me later, saying, "Vicky’s doing such a wonderful job, Donna, thanks for letting me have her."

"Your most welcome Amy, although I did miss being pampered by her today. I missed breakfast in bed, and had to dress myself. I didn’t know how long I was going to keep her, but I’ve come to realize I like having a maid."

"Well, I must say, you dressed yourself very nicely, or is it naughty?" she replied.

"I was leaning towards naughty," I laughed in reply.

I felt her hand rub my ass, "Naughty for me I hope," she whispered, sticking her tongue in my ear. My knees buckled slightly, as I have a thing about being tongued in my ears. I wondered if she wormed that secret out of John.

About that time, we heard a crash. Looking we saw that Vicky had dropped a glass, and was holding his tray to his breasts, white as a ghost and staring at the man that had just arrived at the party.

"Vicky, are you ok?" he asked. "Let me help you with that." I was wondering who else knew Vicky, when, apparently recovering from his shock, Vicky replied, "No thank you Dave. Excuse me while I get this picked up." Vicky, then kneeled and started gathering the shards of glass on his tray.

Dave turned and saw Amy with me, and walked over, saying "Hello, Amy," and giving her a kiss on the cheek. He then gave me a peck also, saying, "It’s nice to see you again Donna. It was an unexpected surprise seeing Vicky in that uniform! She looks hot!"

"I see I don’t need to make introductions. I didn’t think you knew anyone where I worked, Donna," remarked Amy. "Will you two excuse me for a moment, I think Vicky needs a whisk and dustpan." With that she went to get them for Vicky.

"Well, I don’t know what to say," Dave began. "When last we met, I thought that would be the last we saw of Vicky. Can I ask what’s going on? How did she come to be working for Amy?"

"Listen Dave, please don’t let on to Amy what happened when we first met?"

"No problem Donna, I’m not a kiss and tell kind of guy. What’s going on? Does Amy know who Vicky is?"

"She found out last weekend. Wait, she’s coming back, we’ll talk later, OK?"

Amy came up to us inquiring, "I hate to pry, but how do you two know each other? And more importantly, Dave, how do you know Vicky?"

"I promised Donna not to talk about that, sorry Amy. Let’s just say that Rick new Donna, and introduced us."

"Rick? You know Rick too? This is a small world. He would have been here today, but called out of town on business."

"Really? Oh God, don’t mention his name around Vicky. You think she was startled to see Dave, I think she would die if Rick showed up."

A couple of Amy’s other guests came up at that point and greeted Dave, drawing the conversation away from Vicky. Amy had been neglecting her other guests, and they drug her away. I could tell she was dying to talk to me and Dave some more, but being a good hostess she reluctantly went on to her other guests.

Vicky had managed to regain his composure and began serving the guests again. The party was getting louder, what with the drinks being plied, and was soon into full swing. I’d had a few drinks also, to calm my nerves after finding out that Amy knew both Dave and Rick. I found myself in various arms of the men and women, dancing and laughing.

Dave caught up to me at one point and I commented on the sexual tension I was feeling in the room. He told me that everyone here, except for me, was single, and that things tended to get sexual. I guess that’s why all the songs were slow dance tunes.

"Oh my! I had no idea. I wonder why Amy invited me?"

A loud squeal coming from the corner drew my attention. I saw Vicky being drawn into one of the guy’s laps. I’d had enough to drink to find it funny, and laughed, pointing them out to Dave. "Amy did warn him," I commented.

"Maybe I should go rescue her," Dave replied.

"That might be a good idea. He definitely isn’t used to this."

Dave excused himself and went to rescue John. Amy, in the meantime, had managed to get back to me. "Dance?" she asked.

"Sure!"

As we danced Amy commented, "I sure hope Vicky doesn’t end up with a bunch of bruises on her butt. She’s been groped by nearly everyone here."

"Well, you warned him," I replied. "Adam had him in his lap a minute ago. Dave went to rescue him," I giggled. "So, Dave was telling about your groups parties. He said everyone here was single."

"Yes, that’s right. We get together every once in a while to let of steam. Keeping it to the singles from the office avoids any complications amongst the husbands and wives."

"So, why did you invite me?"

"Because," she moved closer to whisper, "I like you." She then started nibbling on my ear. My knees buckled, and she held me tighter. "I find you very attractive. And seeing what you’ve done to John, I find myself even more attracted. I hope you don’t mind?"

"Mmmm, did John tell you my ears were sensitive?"

"Yes, I managed to get a few ides from him as we gossiped like old girlfriends while preparing for the party," she giggled. "I got him to tell me about how he first came to be dressed as Vicky. That was very imaginative of you? Did you do it just to get him in dresses?"

"Oh no, it was the only way to get him to orally satisfy me."

"Really? I was hoping it was because you had bi tendencies, and were living them out through his feminization."

"I didn’t think I had any bi tendencies, until recently," I replied, turning to look into Amy’s eyes. "I guess having Vicky around changed that." I then found myself kissing Amy. At first it was just a gentle peck, which were followed by increasingly longer and more aggressive ones.

When we opened our eyes, we found Vicky standing nearby, staring with his mouth wide open.

Amy winked at me, and turning towards Vicky , said, "That’s two! Now, what is it Vicky?"

"Sorry Mam (c). Nothing Mam, I was just gathering up some of the cups Mam."

"Well, don’t let us stop you. Your doing a good job Vicky," she remarked.

I asked, as Vicky moved off with a curtsey, "Two? I didn’t know you were passing out demerits to our maid. When did you give him the first one?"

"When she broke the glass." A new song began and we started dancing again. "Nw, where were we?" she asked, bringing our lips together again. She broke it off, nibbled my ear again and led me to her bedroom.

"I can’t believe this is happening," I remarked as she lowered me to the bed.

She eased my skirt up above my hips and reached into my panties to finger my pussy. She then broke off her lip lock and moved lower, pulling my panties down. Next, she kissed my clit, flicking a tongue across it. She then drew it into her mouth and lovingly sucked it, pausing only to slide her tongue into me to lap up the juices that were now freely flowing.

I saw door open a crack, and could see John peering through the crack. I didn’t care, I didn’t want to interrupt Amy.

I moaned, "Oh Amy, that feels so good. Almost as good as Vicky." I could see John smile at that, and she redouble her efforts, soon bringing me to a mind numbing orgasm.

After calming down, and while Amy and I were cuddling again, I said, "I think that was better than Vicky."

"I hope so," she replied. John had remained at the door. I wondered if he was considering whether to barge in.

"Tell me Amy, what happens when Vicky gets five demerits?" I asked.

"She has to give head to everyone that wants her services." John’s hand flew to his mouth in surprise.

I looked at her in shock. "Amy! Don’t you think you should have consulted me before deciding to turn my maid into a cocksucking slut?"

She started laughing, and I watched as the door silently closed. Catching her breath, she asked, "Is she gone?"

"You knew he was there?"

"Well, she was watching us as we came down the hall. And I know I closed the door and hung a scarf on it. The scarf is a signal to everyone that the room is occupied, and is respected by everyone here. So I knew it had to have been Vicky watching."

"Oh, you are devilish," I replied, kissing her again. "You want me to, you know?"

"No, not now. Maybe later, right now it’s time to tease Vicky some more," she replied giggling. "Fix yourself up and lets find her."

We returned to the party and caught up with Vicky, "Oh, there you are Vicky, that’s three!"

His mouth flew open but nothing came out.

I smiled, and said, "Close your mouth Vicky, before someone puts something in it!"

Amy then said, "Could you get us a couple of drinks please, Vicky?"

"Yes Mam (c)."

I think we had fucked with his mind pretty bad, he hardly reacted to being groped as he walked by a couple of the guests.

During the rest of the party, I saw Vicky being kissed by different men as well women. He even started kissing back. Amy and I both noticed that Dave got in more than his fair share of kisses. All this kissing, soon had most of the guests coupled up and leaving. So the party slowly ground to a halt, leaving me, Amy and Dave sitting and quietly talking as Vicky started to clean up.

"Is there anything I can get anyone before I clean up?" he asked.

We all declined the offer, and continued to talk.

"Well Donna, after tonight I think we can talk freely now, can’t we?"

"Yes, I guess we can."

"Are you ready to tell me how Dave came to know Vicky?"

I explained everything that had led up to Dave and Vicky’s double date with me and Rick. (See the first part of the story in Hotwives)

"Oh my God. If it hadn’t been for the last week, I would have found that story hard to believe. I assume he got to see you and Rick, you know?"

"Oh yes, he had to watch. I mean, it wasn’t something I wanted, but since he wanted it, he had to watch."

About that time, Vicky came in to the living room, curtsied, and said "Excuse me Mam, I’ve cleaned the kitchen and need to vacuum in here, if that’s ok with you?"

"That’s fine Vicky, thanks," Amy responded. "Lets move into the kitchen and continue our conversation."

When we had settled again, Dave asked how John came to be Amy’s maid.

I explained that how he first became my maid, how Amy had found out, and how John and Amy had made the bet leading to his service at her party.

"She sure knows how to get herself in trouble, doesn’t she?" he asked.

"You know, Dave," Amy started, "the way Vicky reacted when you showed up here, and the way you’ve been hovering around and kissing her, tells me there’s more to the story. What have you two left out? I mean, just going out on a date could have had that kind of effect, unless . . . Oh my God, don’t tell me?"

"We weren’t," I replied, with a nervous giggle.

"I’ve got to hear this. Come on, I figured it out so dish!"

I heard the vacuum stop, and not wanting to embarrass Dave further, said, "Dave, you can check on Vicky if you want, while I talk to Amy some more." So he excused himself and went to check in Vicky, while I proceeded to tell Amy how Dave had bedded Vicky.

"Damn girl, and you called me devilish." She stood and grabbed my hand pulling me out of my chair, drawing me into her arms and attacking my mouth with hers. "You’ve got me so horny now, come on, I need relief," Amy requested.

She pulled me towards the bedroom, pausing long enough to interrupt Dave and Vicky’s embrace on the couch, saying "That’s four and five Vicky."

"Four and five what?" asked Dave.

"She knows," I replied. "Explain it to him Vicky, Amy and I have something else to discuss."