Hour Lunch

Story Info
Sometimes we just need a Break.
1.9k words
4.46
23.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yblack5
yblack5
216 Followers

"Hey babe, I couldn't get you; so I just wanted to let you know that I will be home late tonight. My boss just invited me out to dinner. Just wanted to give you a heads up and to let you know that you didn't have to cook tonight... I love you and I'll see you when I get in tonight."

I don't know how many messages like this Janet had received over the last five or so years from me. I became the lead QA field operations guy for the south east region for Five Star Communications. I was constantly on the road if not for overseeing sites but also for trainings around the country. It was clearly taking a toll on my marriage. I hadn't seen my wife smile in what seemed like ages. I mean I'd bring her flowers just about every time I touched down but aside from that, there was no romance. I typically spent the weekends, doing yard work, do it yourself projects, or catching up on sleep.

Janet had been so supportive of my career, from day one. But over the last month the look in her eyes seemed different. Her tone was completely different. I can't front, it plagued me. I mean her smile used to light the darkest of rooms and brighten my most troublesome days. But somewhere in time it faded. I blamed myself for letting things get this far. No amount of money was worth the love of my life. No matter how dim our flame was I have to fight for her, for us.

(Ok bae) was her response to my voicemail that I had left about thirty minutes prior. This shit wasn't sitting well with me. I boarded my flight to ATL from Dallas. I didn't even sleep on the plane I was busy using the inflight Wi-Fi to do what should have been done eons ago.

"Hey Babe." I said before she could even say hello as she picked up.

"Hey Man-Man." That was my nickname since I was two. The way she said it though, always made me blush.

"I just touched down babe wanted to let you know. How's your day coming?"

"Oh it's ok same ole same ole, ya know."

"I hear you, you had lunch yet?"

"Nope, not yet wanted to wrap up this paperwork first."

"Hmph, well forget that paperwork babe how bout you come meet me in the parking lot."

"Excuse me?"

"Meet me outside right now."

It had been nearly a year since I'd been up to her job, but today I had plans for her. I saw her come through the doors looking good as ever. I had almost forgotten how good it felt to surprise my woman. Thinking to myself, "man I've be slacking". Funny how the monotony of life can so easily take hold and we live life on cruise control. Her dress was hugging her just right. I could see she was looking for me, I hesitated as I was just admiring the queen I said I do to. Pulling up I barely put the car in park before I was hoping out.

I greeted my lady with the tightest of hugs. I was genuinely happy to see her. It was as if I had been away for 4 years rather 4 days. I picked her up and spun her around and she yelped a tad. Placing her feet back on the pavement, I planted my lips upon hers, pulling her close.

"What's up with you?" She said pushing away and clearly taken aback.

"Nothing babe... I just really miss you. Come on lets go."

She had this real precarious look on her face as she followed me to the passenger side of the car. I was like a kid in the candy store I can't lie. I opened her door to usher her in, but before she could get in all the way I gave her ass a nice pat to let her know that, that there thing was all mine. I could see her pretty cheek go up her face as I knew she was smiling.

"Babe where are we going?" she asked as she saw I was getting on 75/85.

"You're on your lunch break right? I got you babe just enjoy your break."

"Ummm Hmmm." She murmured rolled her eyes.

I'm typically the kind of person that can't hold water so decided to play music rather than talk, if not I would be bound to spoil the surprise that was in store. It wasn't long before we were getting of the express way in Buckhead. I went ahead and had the car parked via valet.

"So you bring me to Phipps for lunch?"

"Yep." I kept it short and simple.

"You know my lunch is only an hour right?"

"Yep."

I led the way into Nordstrom's, looking over at her every so often as she still had a puzzled look on her face. She tried to stop at a pair of shoes but I politely let her know we weren't here for that and slightly tugging on her arm as to continue on. "Only an hour remember?" I said jokingly. She sneered at me, as we continued to walk. Casually I strolled her over towards the women's department and let her go by design. She took the bait and began browsing the racks. Quickly made my way to the register to ask for the manager.

"Hi, yes I spoke to you earlier today about a few items."

"Oh yes sir right this way."

I motioned for Janet to come over so we could follow the gentleman. He led us to a private fitting room, hell I didn't even know such things existed. The look on bae's face said the same. It was a nice set up off in the cut with a nice lounge chair for me to watch the show.

"Sir, the selections you've made are already in the room, here is some complimentary champagne for your enjoyment."

"Thank you." I was impressed with the layout I must admit.

"Man-Man, what is all this?" she was confused.

"Baby you only have an hour for lunch go try on the apparel please."

She obliged, I decided two play some music on my phone. Of course I had to hit the slow mix. Lloyd (feel so right) came on first. I could hear baby girl humming the tune on the backside of the curtain. Meanwhile I myself was sipping and vibing. She came out in a silver dress, I'd picked out three for her to try on, all of which I thought she'd look stellar in. One was black, one red, and then it was this one.

"Baby can you zip me up please." She said with a mean grin going on. I walked over admiring my woman head to toe. I grabbed her hand raising it above her head, she spun giving me her back. I let my hands travel her curves before I zipped her up, kissing the back of her neck as I completed my task. I took a step back and admired. It was definitely a good selection on my behalf.

"Babe, how do you like it?"

"Daddy I love it." She called me daddy, I knew whenever she started referring to me as such she was excited.

"MMMm... I'm glad you like it baby." I said unzipping her. "Now let's see what the others look like."

I went back to sipping my champagne and listening to the music. (Touching) by R. Kelly and Nivea was on now, mid song. I couldn't have imagined this idea going any better. I was elated. I knew in this moment I could never desert my woman like I had, ever again, she deserved better, hell I deserved better of myself as well.

"Babe?"

"Yes."

"I love you."

"I love you too. You ready to see the next one daddy?"

"Yes love." Aaliyah (Let Me Know) was just coming on. She decided to try on the black dress next. Instantly I knew this is the one I was purchasing. No questions asked. I'm sure my mouth hit the floor. This woman was absolutely stunning. I stood and stared at my woman in utter awe. All she could do is blush. I knew she knew I was feeling the dress. But I wasn't sure if she knew I was feeling the model even more. Slowly I walked over to her admiring her elegance. No makeup, no fancy hair-do, nothing extra. Just her favorite studs she wore to work, her eyebrows done and acrylic nails, and her smooth cocoa tone. I had to pat myself on the back I done good.

Still looking her over good I reach my hand out to hers. I pull her into my arms, holding her close. "You like this one baby?" I ask softly in to her ear. All she does is moan into mine as I am caressing and gripping her cakes. I give her left cheek a firm smack, "I said do you like this dress?"

"Oh yes daddy." She moans into me.

I lift her up and naturally her legs wrap my waist. We are kissing feverishly and I'm pulling at my at my belt buckle. We haven't been at each other like this in years. This was like new love all over again. We made our way into the dressing room, but didn't bother pulling the curtain behind us. By now dick was free and her panties were pulled to the side. Bae was dripping on me before I could even enter her. I don't ever think my wood was this hard. I wanted, no needed to feel her, embrace her, make love to her. Our bodies lock together as we become one I heard her whisper, "baby I love you so much." A tear rolls down my cheek as the passion and emotion rushed through me. We find our rhythm and slow grind to Tony Toni Tone ( Lay Your Head On my Pillow).

I cared less that we were making love in a $400 dress. This moment was priceless. I found me, I found the woman I loved and married. Nothing could compare. Honestly I think she was in the same frame of mind. We needed this, I need her ass in my palms, her titties in my mouth. She needed to be wrapped around me, nails digging in my back. Her pace quickened, I knew she was drawing near.

"Yes baby bounce on daddy." I encouraged "Damn you feel good."

"Oh shit, oh shit." Was her only reply.

"You only got an hour for lunch baby, get that shit."

"Im getttttiiiiinnnn iiiitttt."

"Ooh, how long ya lunch?"

"A... A... hoooooouuuuurrrr..."

We came together, not giving two fucks bout these people dresses or their store for that matter. We got decent and headed to cash out. Janet went looking as I took the merchandise up to the counter. I ended up getting all three dresses she had no clue. The manager cashed me out coincidently.

"Thank you for all your help today, you're a good man."

"Oh it my pleasure, and you sir are a lucky man." He winked at me. "Come back and see us now."

"Will do. " I said with a chuckle.

I walked over and found my love. "Hey mama, you ready to go back to work?"

"No."

"Good."

yblack5
yblack5
216 Followers