Hours

Story Info
She has a long day ahead of her.
1.7k words
4.23
24k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her as her trembling hands gripped the edge of her desk, her dark eyes pleading with him. His thumb hovered above the button on the remote, waiting, waiting. Her body slammed back into her chair and her hips thrust upwards and just at the moment, he flicked the button, the vibrator falling silent immediately. She bit her lip hard against the sob that welled up inside her, gingerly settling back down onto her plugged ass and quietly catching her breath for the third time in 30 minutes. He continued to watch her intently, as she settled back into the conference call she had been on. Since she didn't have to actively participate, he decided it was a good time to get some edging back in again, as they hadn't done it in so long. Now that they shared a home office, it made it easier for him to exert the control she readily granted him, though he was pretty sure at the moment she was wishing she hadn't.

He decided not to allow her to mute her mic at all, forcing her to put into practice all the years of training they'd implemented together. So far, she was doing quite well. Not a moan, squeak or cry had escaped her lips and he was quite proud of her. The call was to last for at least another half an hour and he wondered if she'd be able to maintain her silence. He typed into the IM window to her, "Tell me about your clit." She did her best not to glare at him, knowing it would only add fuel to his fire, and typed back, "Harder than ever, swollen, throbbing and feels like it's still vibrating." He nodded and knew it was time to give it a short rest. He picked up another remote and showed it to her. He chuckled as her eyes widened and her head slowly started to shake back and forth, realizing just then that the thick plug that held his cum inside her tight ass, since early that morning, was a vibrating one.

Her eyes shifted to the clock. It had only been two minutes since the butterfly vibe on her clit had turned off; he couldn't already be thinking it was time to...oh fuck. Her body jerked as it came to life inside her ass. "Sit harder," came his command in her window. She lifted her eyes to his as she obeyed, her legs spreading wider so she more easily push down against the hard chair beneath her. "Grind on it, just how you rode my cock this morning." Again, she complied and soon was rocking back and forth, fucking the long plug, knowing it was churning his cum inside her slutty ass. Her hands moved to her spread thighs, gripping onto them as she rode the plug, barely catching the loud gasp as he turned the speed up. His hand reached down to tug at his cock through his shorts. Watching his slut perform for him, put all her training into action right before his eyes was making it very difficult for him sit still.

He rose from his chair to walk over and stand in front of her. He reached down and shoved up her tank top to reveal her full tits, the thick nipples still red from his teeth that morning. His fingers latched onto them, tugging them at the base, squeezing as she rode the plug. He sent it up to highest speed and watched as she started to bounce. He knew it had to hurt, somewhat. It was the biggest plug they'd ever used and while it wasn't huge, it was substantial and she had been wearing it for hours before they even started playing. He watched in admiration as she fought through the pain, using it to add to her lust, her desire to please him. He leaned down and whispered in the ear that wasn't covered by her headset, "Good girl." He turned off the vibrator and slid his hand to the back of her hair, pressing her cheek against his cock through his shorts. He rubbed his thick length against her face, letting her inhale his scent, letting her know what her compliance was doing to him. He stepped back and took in the site of her. Her thighs were wide open, her panties utterly soaked already, the outline of the butterfly pressed against the thin pink material. Her tits hung out beneath her pushed up tank and he reached into his other pocket to withdraw the clamps. He flipped them onto her desk before heading back to his.

The words appeared as he typed, "Not yet, but you will wear them, soon. Tug aside your panties and shove three fingers in. Right against your gspot and don't touch that buttefly. NOW!" She shoved the material over and worked in three fingers immediately, her head dropping back in utter pleasure as the tips of them rolled over the swollen spot. "Press, then rub, 10 seconds then stop for 30. Do this 10 times." She did nothing to stop the glare this time and he mentally noted to remind her with the cat to her cunt that her glares only served to make it worse and extend her torment. His cock thumped as he remembered the screams she let out for him last time he used it on her tormented unrelieved pussy before forcing her to cum so much she passed out. He refocused his attention on her current task, noting it only took her 6 times before her thighs started shaking. She was panting, silently each time the 10 seconds came to an end. By the time she finished with all 10 rounds, she was shivering, simmering in lust. He knew damn well that gspot play alone wouldn't be enough to make her cum but it would ratchet up her need to even more once he turned the butterfly back on.

"You have a choice," He typed to her. "I can start the butterfly now and edge you on and off for the next ten minutes, and yeah, I know you're about a second away from orgasm. Or you can bend over your desk, take out that plug and I'll fill you with another load, right now, while you're on the call. No orgasm, no noises and it's going right back in." She looked at him, truly torn. He held up 10 fingers and started counting them down. At the last moment, she quickly stood up and shoved her panties down, her eyes on his as she reached back to tug at the plug tightly embedded inside her. He groaned inwardly, and quickly stood up and went to her, watching as she shook her tush to help ease out the plug. Finally, with the softest of gasps, she freed it and she put it up right on the desk. She glanced back at him, biting her lip again, hard against the moan as his thick cock came into view. He spit down on his head and she gripped onto the desk, forcing herself to relax, her ass sore from keeping the plug inside for the past few hours.

With a solid but gentle push, his cock sank into her ass. As always, he loved how he fit inside her ass. Tight but not painfully so and he knew her cunt was dripping from the mix of pain and pleasure she was experiencing. She had ridden him hard that morning, which wasn't a surprise considering his hand was spanking her wide open cunt while she did. He leaned over a bit, gripping hard onto her thick dark hair and tugged her back to him, forcing an arch in her back. Slowly, he eased back and forth, not wanting to hurt her but his need to cum was great. His heavy balls swung forward to slap against her slippery cunt and the sound of it spurred him on to move faster, deeper, harder. Somehow, she maintained her silence, though he noticed her knuckles were white as she gripped the desk edge. He played with the idea of flipping on the butterfly, forcing her to cum but even he didn't want to humiliate her like that, knowing full well she'd scream herself hoarse. Instead, as he neared his orgasm, he leaned and whispered, "My good ass slut, take it baby, gonna cum right in this thirsty ass of yours and we're not nearly done. Hours of torment ahead of you, you won't be cumming for a long damn time. Your pleasure is mine. Every. Single. Bit." He punctuated the last words with hard pounding thrusts and with a hard grip on her hair, drove in deep and filled her ass with an even bigger load of cum than he had earlier.

Sometime during the fucking, her call had ended, and she reached over to hit the button on the phone and then throw off her headset, just as he emptied his balls. She cried out, slamming back to ride out the moments with him, feeling his cock twitch, urging him to fuck her through it, use her hard, bring her to the edge again just by doing so. His hand eased up to wrap against her throat and he drove his cock entirely into her, stretching the tight rim to its maximum, pulling her mouth to his, their groans meeting loudly. Finally, he eased out of her, and grabbed the plug quickly, not wanting a single drop to escape her, and guided it right back into her stretched ass. He gave her a moment to adjust to the rubber, growling softer as he heard her sob softly, knowing it was from the discomfort of it, and her insane need to cum. He tugged her off the desk and eased her onto a more comfortable chair, though right back onto that plug. His hand reached down and pushed her thighs open, even as she was doing it herself. He stood in front of her, his cock smeared in cum, his balls soaked with her juices. She leaned in and started lapping at his flesh, moaning at the taste of them on his cock, then let out a loud cry as the butterfly came to life. Her eyes raised up, smeared with tears as her body started responding, rocking on the plug while her mouth slurped his cock and balls clean.

"Hours..." he whispered as his thumb eased up the speed, smirking as she cried out, her mouth on his balls, her sore ass bouncing on the plug, her torment only beginning.