House Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that he was coming down from the height of his arousal, he realized that what he'd done wasn't one of his greater decisions career-wise. Funny thing is, he wanted to do it again. The thrill was too much to deny. Fortunately, he finished his deed in time, as duty called.....

"All units, B-O-L, two male suspects, believed to be Hispanic, both wearing white t-shirts and jeans, last seen headed west on Simpson Avenue. Suspected of a 211 in Zone 5. All units responding, identify."

The Corporal hurried to his radio and answered, uttering his first words since before the encounter, "Unit 243 responding." Caddy stared as he rushed to put on his uniform, beginning to fondle her clit.

"Don't you ever get enough?" he asked, his cock beginning to push through his pants once again at the sight of her hunger for more.

"Is there such thing?" she asked. "Maybe we could arrange a time for you to give me more." With no response, he only smirked, buckled his belt, and headed out the door. Caddy continued to play with her clit, only putting herself back into the state of frustration, squeezing her sore nipple and climaxing again as she heard the Corporal's sirens blaring as he sped away. To her dismay, she'll never know if the Corporal would return, neither would she be able to keep her sexual urges at bay while on house arrest.

12